The One That Stayed (Luka Cou...

By LydiaEverleigh

[COMPLETED] (y/n) and Luka have been friends through every hardship you could possibly imagine, his dad leavi... More

~Backstory~
~The Dynamic Duet~
~The Secret Is Out, To You~
~The Music Video~
~Dancing in the Moonlight~
Tiny author's note (part coming next)
~Dinner and Deck Talk~
~The Dance and Viperion~
~The Interview~
~Confrontation~
~A New Competition?~
~Competition Day~
~His Birthday~
~Surprise~
~Paparazzi~
~A Meeting As Medusa~
~Hawk Moth's Downfall~
~Promo Work~
~Bad Romance~
~Album Work~
~Graduation~
~Album release Party~
~Dance Tour Part 1~
~Dance Tour Part 2~
~Home at last~
~Moving in, And Moving On~
~5 years later~

~Will He?~

2.4K 64 53
By LydiaEverleigh

~Luka's POV~ 

I woke up early, around 6, and saw y/n still snuggled in my arms, I smiled, she really is amazing. I should start getting ready, we need to leave for school early so y/n can get her school stuff. I grab my phone and see that the band blew up my phone and probably y/n's last night after we uploaded the sneak peak. I checked the messages with y/n still asleep in my arms. 

After talking with Jules, I felt y/n begin to stir. 

"Morning Juliet" I said quietly.

"Good Morning Romeo" She said sleepily.

Her sleepy voice is so cute. She grabbed her phone and began checking messages too. 

~y/n's POV~

I woke up to Luka telling me good morning. I grabbed my phone to see the band blew it up with messages, and I even got a text from... Adrien? That's weird. I go to check his message first. 

After his last response, I hit the power button on my phone, I can talk to everyone else at school. I can't believe Marinette is trying to play the victim, maybe I was a bit harsh, but she shouldn't use people. Luka noticed my mood change. 

"Hey why don't we make breakfast, we gotta leave soon anyway, gotta go get your school stuff." He says sweetly. 

"Yeah, here you get ready and join me whenever, I'm gonna go make bacon and pancakes." I say walking out. 

"Okay" He calls out.

I have the pancake mix almost ready but I cant reach the vanilla extract, so I go to find Luka, only to walk in on him getting dressed, bright side he was already mostly clothed, downside, EMBARRASSMENT ALERT! 

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I JUST NEEDED YOUR HELP TO REACH SOMETHINGGGGGGG!" I whine while screaming a bit.

Luka looks at me and starts dying laughing.

"Oh my god your face right now is priceless" He musters out through his laughs.

"Shut upppp" I whine some more. Big mistake. 

"Oh stop whining, Strawberry" He says in a teasing tone while pulling me into a hug.

"I am gonna hear about this all day, huh"

"Not just all day, the rest of your life" He responds.

"Oh great" I say while I lightly place my head against his chest. 

"Okay what did you need me to get now?" He asks.

"I need the vanilla extract for the pancakes."

"Okay strawberry, here ya go" He says with a grin while handing me the bottle.

"Grrrrrr." I say while making a silly face causing him to laugh again. 

We finish making pancakes, as Jules and Rose walk through the door.

"I forgot my school bag" Jules says, while walking to her cabin.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" I ask.

"Oh yummy" Rose replies. 

We all eat breakfast, until around 7:35ish. 

"Okay we gotta go or else we will be to school late." Luka says grabbing my hand and pulling me to his bike. He already has his backpack with him. 

We soon arrive at my house and he comes in with me to make sure I am okay, I go into my room while he waits outside for me to get ready. I decide on a white t-shirt with a knotted front, some jeans, black heeled boots, a yellow cardigan, and of course my black backpack. I put my hair into a half-up, half-down style, and step out of my room. 

Luka looks at me and smiles. we quickly go outside and get on his bike to head on our way to school. We have all the same classes and I love it, I always get to work with my best friend. We arrived at the courtyard and as we got off the bike the band swarmed us with questions about the song. 

"What is the meaning behind it?" They all asked at once. 

"That we can discuss as a band, later." Luka says, knowing neither of us want our past drama floated around the school. I wrap my arms around one of his arms, nervous as we walk to class. He notices my newly tense nature. 

"What's wrong strawberry?" He asked.

"Marinette might have stirred up some major drama and I really don't want to deal with it today." I explained. 

"If anyone tries to start something, I will be right here, all day, promise." He reassures me. 

"Thanks Lu" I say, testing the waters with a new nickname.

"Lu huh, I guess your new nickname is Liz then" He smirks, making my middle name, Elizabeth into a nickname for me. 

We step into class and everyone looks at us, I keep my head down and Luka guides me to our desk. I work on lyrics some more while Luka holds my hand for comfort. After a few minutes Ms. Bustier walks in the room, and I stop writing. Luka keeps holding onto my hand and whispering reminders to take deep breaths. I can feel the anxiety creeping up inside me as my leg begins to bounce, and my breathing quickens beyond my control. Before I know it Luka's hand shoots up and Ms. Bustier excuses us. He practically carries me into the hallway, has me sit on the floor in his lap while he sings to me while playing with my hair. After around 10 minutes I calm down and lay back into his chest. 

"You feeling a bit better y/n?" He questions with a worried look. 

"Yeah, thank you Luka, for everything" I say as I engulf him in a hug, he hesitates for a second, shocked, then hugs me back. 

We stay there for a while, holding onto each other for dear life, in silence. We soon hear a door open and Ms. Bustier stands before us, relieved that I am okay, asks me if I'd prefer going home early. I agreed and Luka offered to take me. We walked out to the bike hand in hand while he made sure I was okay. 

"Hey, stay with us for a while, seriously y/n, I don't like the thought of you alone with your mom anymore." He suggested.

"Okay, should we go get some clothes?" 

"Yeah, you can borrow my clothes anytime, but I figure you wouldn't want to wear them to school or anything." He says semi-flustered. 

"Yeah, I will probably just grab day clothes, because then I have more clothes to stay longer." 

"Good idea" He says with a slight blush flashing onto his face as he hands me my helmet. 

We rode in near silence to my house, it was a comforting silence though. As we got there, we realized my moms car was nowhere to be seen.

"Can you stay out here, she isn't home, but if she comes home I wanna get out as soon as I can." I ask.

"Of course, I will be right here keeping an eye out." He responds with a smile.

And so I enter my house and begin stuffing my duffel bag with a bunch of day clothes and some other personal items, need be, we can always come back if I need more. As I pack, all I can wonder is, will he confess, does he even feel that way about me? Endless questions circulating my mind, and before I know it, I am already outside again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 27.2K 54
Y/n Dupain-Cheng never got along with her fraternal twin sister Marinette. With opposite, colliding personalities, the two have a final fight that e...
92.1K 2.9K 27
Y/n is a girl with horrible and devastating past, she is just trying to live normal 17y.o. girl and not be haunted by her past. After moving to Pari...
539K 19.1K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...
81.5K 2.6K 30
( Completed ) Luka never had any problem with interacting but he preferred to stay alone, while Juleka hated socializing. who can blame the girl, eve...