Best Is Yet To Come

By ScarlettLeigh13

Sequel to Doubt Stacey returns to America after six months back home in Ireland/UK things are definitely diff... More

Chapter 1 - Guess Who Back
Chapter 2 - The Dating Game
Chapter 3 - Awkward Encounters
Chapter 4 - They are Endgame
Chapter 5 - Love of a Good Man
Chapter 6 - Am I Wasting My Time?
Chapter 7 - Little Speed Demon
Chapter 8 - Blind
Chapter 9 - High school Teenagers
Chapter 10 - Maybe Just Maybe
Chapter 11 - Halloween
Chapter 12 - Different Circumstance
Chapter 13 - Hometown
Chapter 14 - Fuck You
Chapter 15 - In The Car
Chapter 16 - Surprise Visits and Girl Talk
Chapter 17 - TLC
Chapter 18 - NYE
Chapter 19 - The Party
Chapter 20 - Royal Rumble
Chapter 21 - Match Day
Chapter 22 - Red Light
Chapter 23 - Where is she?
Chapter 24 - Work
Chapter 25 - Panic
Chapter 26 - Scared
Chapter 28 - In My Head
Chapter 29 - Far From Over
Chapter 30 - Believe and Trust

Chapter 27- Put on a Show

113 4 1
By ScarlettLeigh13

Jon and I were on great terms lately. After the whole conversation about Ronan back at the hotel we have openly discussed most things and had the most unbelievable mind blowing sex. I barely saw Ronan backstage which made things even better, I felt like I was floating on air walking around backstage. I was getting more ring time and was told they were pushing me for another title opportunity so I kept my head in the game so to speak. The only things to cross my mind were work and keeping my relationship happy and healthy.

"Stacey, yo Stacey" I heard my name being called; I turned around on my heel and noticed Joe jogging towards me, a huge grin on his face. "Hey"

"Hey"

"Do you have a minute? I want to tell you something" Joe asked the smile never leaving his face.

"Of course, what's going on?" I smile up at him. Joe gently grabbed the top of my arm, pulling me over to the wall so we were no longer in the middle of the hallway. I watched as he reached into his back pocket and pulling out what looked like a sonogram picture and handing it to me. "Is this? Are you and Galina expecting again?" I asked a smile growing on my face as I looked at the picture in my hands.

"Twins" Joe grinned down at me. I felt my jaw drop, but the smile never leaving my face.

"Twins" I repeat, staring at the two smudges in the picture. I felt a twang in my heart but I quickly dismissed it, handing Joe back his picture. "That's amazing news, congratulations." I grin up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to my level for a hug.

"I can't believe it."

"It's the best news ever Joe. You already are an amazing father to Joelle and now you get to do it all over again."

"Double the trouble though." He laughed deeply shaking his head and leaning against the wall.

"You'll be great."

"Thank you. I need to find the guys and share the news, see you around."

"See ya." I nodded staying in my place while Joe walked off to find Jon and Colby. Sighing I watched Joe walk away until he was completely out of view, the smile dropping from my face. Don't get me wrong I was happy for my friend but I couldn't help and think about Alya. I missed her terribly but it didn't stop me wanting more children. Alya will always be my first born and any future siblings of her will know all about her, I would make sure of that.

*********************

After spending what seemed like forever perched against the hallway wall I made my way to catering where I found Jon alone filling himself up on some chicken. Inhaling deeply I walk over to him causing him to look up at me with a lopsided smile.

"Hey"

"Hey, did you hear Joe's news. Amazing isn't it." I asked placing my hands between my thighs, a small smile on my face.

"Definitely, the big dog couldn't be happier." Jon laughed rubbing his hands on a napkin and tossing it on his now empty plate.

"Have you ever thought about trying again?" I ask quietly while nibbling on my bottom lip. Jon looked over at me confused, his eyebrows furrowing. "For another baby, with me"

"Yeah that's not gonna happen." Jon chuckles nervously picking up his fork and playing with the napkin on his plate, he was avoiding eye contact with me, shaking his head at the suggestion I just made.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I have no intentions of ever getting you pregnant again or ever having a child. I can't, not after Alya."

"This time could be different."

"I said no"

"So what that's it? You decide you don't want anymore children and that's that?"

"Exactly"

"You're just scared and that is understandable but Doctor Webber told us what happened to us was rare, it's unlikely to happen again."

"I'm not scared and it is not happening so get that through your head Stacey." Jon snapped throwing his fork onto the plate with such force that it bounced straight off it and onto the table.

"You don't mean tha..."

"ENOUGH." Jon yelled bringing the attention of the room to our table. My jaw fell open as Jon stood to his feet roughly grabbing his plate and making his way to the bin before leaving catering altogether. I felt the heat of embarrassment evade my cheeks and I tried to hide myself in my hair.

"Trouble in paradise?" Ronan's voice entered my ears. I look over to my left and notice he had taken the seat next to me, a huge smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Go away Ronan." I scoff looking away from him and towards the door of catering, I was slightly hoping Jon would come back through it and apologise for shouting at me but not such luck.

"I'm just saying..."

"Drop dead." I snap at him standing to my feet and exiting catering myself. I wasn't in the mood for whatever crap was about to come out of his mouth. I stepped to the side of catering, leaning my back against the wall and inhaling deeply. I entangled my hands in my hair, suppressing a scream that wanted to explode from my chest as I slide down as low as I could while still staying on my feet.

After a few minutes of feeling sorry for myself, I picked myself up and made my way to the female locker room. I painted a fake smile on my face while getting ready for my match against Summer Ray. It would be an easy win for me tonight considering Summer was a jobber in the company at the moment. I wasn't complaining as it made me look good.

"Hey wanna ride to the next city with me?" Brie asks once I reappear ready to kick ass for my match tonight. "Fox is back with riding with Saraya and Nattie is going with Ty so I was hoping you might be up for it?"

"Um maybe, I'll see what Jon is doing and let you know."

"Of course, we are on the same House Show schedule with the guys. I forgot." She laughs shaking her head. "I just have baby on the brain at the minute. Bryan and I have been trying for a while now and nothing is happening for us."

"Don't loose hope I'm sure it will happen sooner than you think." I smile softly at her. There must be something in the water today, first Joe then me and now Brie. We all had baby on the brain.

"If you don't mind me asking how did it happen for you and Jon? Like did you guys plan Alya or?"

"No" I laughed softly remembering that night I found out I was pregnant with Jon after Monday Night Raw." "She definitely wasn't planned but she was worth it."

"I bet she was." Brie nodded smiling over at me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought her up."

"No, no I am glad you did. Just because she isn't here doesn't mean I don't like to talk about her. She's still my baby girl."

"Of course she is and she always will be."

"You're right." I grin over at her as we made our way to the gorilla position. Brie didn't have a match tonight but she was walking with me to keep me company. "My advice, don't stress about it. You are putting too much pressure on yourself and that will make it harder for you to conceive. Just have fun with it."

"I know, I wish I could but I have these thoughts in the back of my mind that there is something wrong with me or Bryan and that would kill me. We want a big family. I couldn't imagine not having any children."

"There you go again with the pressure."

"I can't help it."

"Why not take a few days, get both you and Bryan tested and take it from there. Believe me, once you let go of the stress and all the pressure of having a kid you will get pregnant."

"Thanks Stacey." Brie smiles pulling me in for a tight hug "You're going to be an amazing mom one day...I mean."

"I know what you mean don't worry." I chuckle softly. I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning to the side I noticed Chris the crew member telling me they were going to play my music. "I'll see you after."

"Good luck." Brie called to me as I entered the curtain where Hunter and Vince, along with the other producers where monitoring the show. Twisting my head side to side and getting myself into character I heard the first few notes of my theme song, so I pushed my way through the second curtain making my way to the top of the ramp, grabbing the lapels of my jacket I stood with a smirk on my face as I looked around at the WWE Universe. It was time to put on a show. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 121 38
"I don't know who you are anymore!" "You never knew me to begin with!"
73.7K 1.5K 39
Kenzie starts wrestling as a diva for WWE. What happens when she bumps into the lunatic fringe dean ambrose , with she make a new enemy or a best fri...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

34K 1.3K 43
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
2.1K 47 2
Raising children is a lot tougher than it looks. And with two babies in the picture and one parent virtually out of it, things are twice as difficult...