Silver eyes, Teal eyes

By deaths_angel_15

This is a Tiana soulmate story!!!!(Sorry all Glam, Tarella, Dexiana and other people who ship these two with... More

Disclaimer/ AN
A spark in my eyes
The past
Changes(Part 1)
Changes(Part 2)
The sleepover
Comforting
The Gallery
New mission
Choices
Goodbyes
Joining
Training
Dreams
The Attack
Blaming
Briefings
Crisis
Willow's death
Tam gets an explanation
Biana meets James
Bonus Chapter(1)

Silver Bangs

405 1 11
By deaths_angel_15

Tam's POV: 

~Flashback~

"Oh, so you can accept us?"I screamed.

"It's not that, Tam, we love you, but you know how the elvin system works. If anyone finds out-"My mother started.

I snorted,"YOU LOVE US?! Yeah, sureee you do. Then why do you want of separated? We're twins, for goodness sake. If you loved us, you would have accepted us for who we are, you shouldn't care about that stupid elvin system!"

"Tam, stop."Linh whispered.

"No."I pushed her away, the first time I ever had done that in my life.

But it was the right thing to do, I could not let this go on forever.

"Tam, DO NOT shout at your mother. She wants the best for you. Just follow what we say, and it'll be fine."My father ordered.

"WE ARE NOT FINE! WE WILL NEVER BE FINE WITH YOU CONTROLLING US! I'M DONE WITH YOU! IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE HEARTS TO TAKE CARE OF US, I WILL! NOW STAY OUT OF OUR LIVES!"I threw my registry crystal and at my dad, and snapped Linh's off,(though I made sure she wasn't feeling any pain) then threw it at my mom.

In shock, they stood there, frozen, and at that moment, I grabbed Linh's hand and stomped out the door.

"Tam, where are we going?"Linh asked in a shaky voice.

"Where they'll never find us."I growled, on y way out, I nabbed a few things.

Luckily, I always kept a spare crystal from the Leapmaster that I definitely did not steal, and Linh and I leaped over to a spot where everything was green, the trees were swaying, but something felt eerie there.

"W-Where are we? "Linh asked, her eyes zoomed to the crystal I had been holding.

The crystal's color shone yellow, signaling we were in the Neutral Territories.

"We're in the Neutral Territories. They won't find us, I ripped out our crystals, and they won't come here, they're too scared."I whispered, but every second I stood there, the more fear seeped into my skin.

I took a deep breath, right now, I needed to be brave.

For Linh.

For me.

For us.

I looked back at Linh, her face was expressionless, and I sighed.

"Let's....just camp around here. It's been a long day."

"HOW? How, Tam? You just ran out of the house with me! We have nothing!"Linh collapsed on the ground, tears in her eyes.

I crouched down to her level, whispering, "We don't. See, I grabbed a few things before we left."

In my hands, I produced two sleeping bags.

Linh stared at me,"And what if it rains?"

"Errr...."I couldn't allow Linh to use her hydrokinesis right now, she wasn't trained, who knew what she would do? Flood the whole place and make every elf outside start calling this place 'The Really Watery Place where my Brother and I wanted to escape to, but I flooded it, so whoopsies!'?

Linh sighed, and she straightened(don't ask me how she recovered from crying do easily) and she pointed to a nearby cave, "There. We can stay there."

The cave was rather large and it covered the whole top, but it didn't matter, as long as we had somewhere to stay.

After a moment of silence and settling in, I looked at Linh and told her, "I should probably get some food. You wait here."

But Linh's face looked a tad but happy, and I looked at the direction she was staring at, and a few gnomes were walking towards us, their hands full of fruits.

I shielded Linh and put on my bravest voice, asking,"Who are you? What do you want from us?"

"We are the gnomes of the Wildwood Colony,"one gnome answered,"we saw you light leap here, with your sleeping bags. We do not know what your situation is, but I hope you do accept the food we give you."another gnome finished.

I did not want to trust them, but it looked like Linh did, she took an apple before I could stop her and started munching on it.

I winced, waiting for her to collapse or something because of poison, but it never came.

Linh's cheeks grew rosy, "You should try them Tam! They are sooooo good!"

I hesitated, but looking at Linh's and the gnomes smiling faces, along with the rich color of the fruits, I could hold back my temptation no more.

I grabbed a pear from one of the gnome's hands and bit into it.

The flavour was....fresh, and all its flavours exploded in every corner of my mouth, after one bite, I couldn't stop, I just kept going, eating while the gnomes chuckled.

"Where-wha-"I couldn't believe it, how did they find this good stuff?

"We grew them ourselves."One gnome smiled.

Right, I was so stupid, how could I have forgotten?

"Would you like some....."the gnome paused, he looked at his friend and said some language I didn't know, and looked back at me again,"Freshly roasted peanuts?"

My eyebrows rose,"Uh....what?"

"A human delicacy! Truly delicious! We just need to roast peanuts over some fire!"The gnomes replied.

"Okay? And then? How are we going to get the fire?"

The gnomes snorted, they pointed over to some logs and I suddenly felt stupid.

"Oh, right."

"Oh, right."The gnomes mimicked in a squeaky voice.

They picked some firewood, and were about to take out a pan, when someone whispered,"Stop."

Turns out, that person was me.

I didn't know why, but some voice was nagging me, a voice I've heard before.

You should dye the tips of your hair white, then you would look so cool!

"Do you have a pot or something?"I asked quickly.

Everyone stared at me.

"I-I just want to do something, don;t worry, I won't dunk you in. I just want to burn something, again, not you. But Linh is welcome to join what I'm doing."

Linh's face looked uncertain, but as she stepped towards me, the gnomes had a pot ready and it was lit over a fire.

I looked around and grabbed a cup(note: I have no idea how dye is made, okay?)of water and splashed it in.

Then, I grabbed the silver chain of what was left of my registry pendant and threw it in, I waited for a couple of minutes before I dunked my bangs in, and when I lifted them up, they were dyed silver.

How shiny.

Linh gasped, and she gawked at me, but I just shrugged and since I didn't want to tell her the real reason why I did that, I told her,"I'm not going to be part of their little world anymore Linh. If you want, you can join me."

Linh still looked uncertain, and for a moment, I thought she would turn away, but she did the same, burning her silver chain and dunked her hair, dyeing it, though this time, it was the tips of her hair.

"Woahhhhh."All the gnomes could say.

I didn't know why, but I suddenly felt like I accomplished something, like a mission, and something inside me lifted, though my face expression didn't.

After the gnomes let what they had just seen sink in for a few minutes, one gnome grinned at us, saying brightly,"Right. Now who wants some roasted peanuts?"

~End of Flashback~

.....................................................

SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

I JUST WAS WAY TO BUSY.

MY EXAMS ARE COMING THIS WEEK AND I NEED TO STUDY, SO I'M GOING ON A HIATUS GUYS.

There

Said it.

You heard me, so, until my exams are over(dunno when) I will not be updating regularly, or I might not be updating at all.

I hope you guys understand! See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blue and Green By

Fanfiction

1.4K 48 23
Fitzroy Avery Vacker, is still heartbroken after Sophie. No matter how much he tries to hide it. And it doesn't help that his best friend is her boyf...
13.7K 415 15
(DISCONTINUED) 'A young girl has just been living her life normally; until she turned thirteen--the age where you can find your soulmate. That was w...
206K 2.9K 27
*This story is based on the soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate speaks to you are written on your body* Sophie is scared of her mark. The...
32.2K 726 31
Fitz Vacker is a student at a private boarding school, under the stress of classes, homework, and social status. He's a straight-A student and is alw...