π‘ˆπ‘“π‘Žπ‘Žπ‘›-𝑒-π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ

By mylastnameissikander

Ufaan-e-Suroor; Height of felicity Bunch of romantic short stories filled with love, passion, and possessiven... More

𝑼𝒇𝒂𝒂𝒏-𝒆-𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒓
Content
Iqraar | Ψ§Ω‚Ψ±Ψ§Ψ±
Qurbat | Ω‚Ψ±Ψ¨Ψͺ
1| Qurbat
2| Qurbat
3| Qurbat
4| Qurbat
5| Qurbat
6| Qurbat
7| Qurbat
8| Qurbat
9| Qurbat
10| Qurbat
11| Qurbat
Naintara | Ω†ΫŒΩ†ΩΉΨ§Ψ±Ψ§
1| Naintara
2| Naintara
3| Naintara
4| Naintara
5| Naintara
6| Naintara
7| Naintara
8| Naintara
9| Naintara
10| Naintara
11| Naintara
Vasl | ΩˆΨ³Ω„
1| Vasl
2| Vasl
3| Vasl
4| Vasl
5| Vasl
6| Vasl
7| Vasl
8| Vasl
9| Vasl
10| Vasl
11| Vasl
Dilkash | Ψ―Ω„Ϊ©Ψ§Ψ΄
2| Dilkash
3| Dilkash
4| Dilkash
5| Dilkash
6| Dilkash
7| Dilkash
8| Dilkash
Aghyaar | اغیار
1| Aghyaar
2| Aghyaar
3| Aghyaar
4| Aghyaar
5| Aghyaar
6| Aghyaar
7| Aghyaar
8| Aghyaar
Raabta| Ψ±Ψ§Ψ¨Ψ·Ψ§
1| Raabta
2| Raabta
3| Raabta
4| Raabta
5| Raabta

1| Dilkash

19K 1K 326
By mylastnameissikander

Dilbar mere kab tak mujhe,
ayese hee tadapaaoge
Mai aag dil mein lagaa doongaa wo, ke pal mein pighal jaaoge
Yek din aayegaa, pyaar ho jaayegaa

≤≥≤≥≤≥

A small smiled played across her lips when her biryani turned out well. Today was the last roza and she was trying something for the first time for someone.

"Mamma, biryani ban gai hai. Ham khala aur rida ko bhi taste karwa dete hai. Aakhir hamne pehli baar kuch try kiya hai," Minahil said looking at her mother curiously.

(I made the biryani. I was thinking of giving some of it to aunt. After all, I made it for the first time)

"Harris Bhai ke liye nahi le jaogi. Aisa na ho ke unhe bura lag jaaye," Her sister Ifrah teased her.

(Won't you give to Harris? He will feel bad)

"Agar unhe mann hua tou wo bhi khaa lenge," Minahil said in a cool tone but only she knows how her heartbeat accelerates when her sister mentions his name.

(If he wants to eat, he will eat)

"Waise tum sahi kah rahi ho. Apna hulya durust karo phir chale jaana khala ke ghar," Her mother said to which she excitedly nodded her head.

(You are right. Get ready and then go to your aunt house)

Minahil rushed to her room as a blush covered her cheeks. She is going to meet him. She was very excited to let him taste the food made by her.

How he will react? Will, he praised me or kiss my hands if he will like the food? How should I react then? Minahil thought.

Minahil took out a lavender color lucknowi kurti with a white thread embroidery work. It was very classy and elegant. She paired the kurti with a white palazzo and a chiffon white dupatta. She pulled up her hair in a simple braid and applied kohl under her eyes. Her lips were naturally pink and soft. She didn't need to apply anything to her lips.

Minahil took a dupatta and put it on her head. She wore her bracelet and looked at herself in the mirror. She left her room when she was feeling satisfied with her appearance.

When she entered the kitchen, the delicious smell of pakoda and samose filled in her nostrils.

"Minahil, saamne wale ghar hi jaana hai. Itni tayyar kyu hui ho?" Ifrah asked stifling her smile.

(You have to go to the opposite house. Why you get ready so much?)

"Ham acche nahi lag rahe hai kya?" Minahil pouted as she crosses her arms over her chest.

(Aren't I looking good?)

"Itni pyaari lag rahi hai hamari beti. MashaAllah. Roz aise hi tayyar hua karo. Ye kya har waqt shirt aur jeans mai ghumti rahti ho," Abida said holding her daughter's chin.

(My daughter is looking so beautiful. Get ready like this every day. You don't have to wear jeans and a shirt)

"Mamma," Minahil whined.

Ifrah chuckled and passed her the tray of biryani and raita. Minahil fixed her dupatta on her head and carry the tray carefully.

"Sambhal kar jaayega. Aisa na ho ke raaste mai hi gir jaaye," Ifrah chuckled making her huff.

(Be careful)

"Aap bohot kharaab hai," Minahil huffed and left the kitchen.

(You are very bad)

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Minahil rang the doorbell impatiently waited outside the door. Her heart started thumping loudly when he opened the door.

He was wearing a white color shirt with his few top buttons undone. Minahil gulped and moved her gaze away.

Damn. This man is going to kill me with his looks one day, Minahil thought.

She heaved a sigh and stare at him. He was looking at her with an indescribable look. Her cheeks heat up as she was scared to look into his eyes. She knew that she won't be able to keep her eyes off him if she will stare at him.

Minahil lowered her gaze and bit her lips.

"Bohot acchi lag rahi ho, MashaAllah," Harris said as he was looking at the noor in front of her.

(You are looking beautiful)

The layer of crimson color fell on her cheeks and she was internally screaming in excitement.

"Jazakallah," Minahil said lowering her head.

(Thank you)

"Minahil tum kabse darwaza pe kyu khadi ho? Bhai aap usse andar aane de," Rida said with a chuckle as she saw both of them together.

(Why you are standing at the door? Brother, let her come)

Harris moved away a bit giving her the space to enter. Minahil moved towards Rida while her mind was still in a daze. She was thinking about him and his words.

Minahil put the tray on the dining table and heaved a sigh.

"Tumhari bhai ne ek din meri Jaan hi leni hai," Minahil said looking at Rida.

(Your brother is going to kill me one day)

"Aur tumne bhai ki jaan le leni hai. Hame maloom hai ke aap aaj bhai ke liye tayyar ho kar aai hai. Hamne dekha tha ke bhai tumko wo wali nazar se dekh rahe the," Rida teased.

(And you are going to kill him. I know you get ready for him. I know he was looking at you in that way)

Minahil face contorted into a smile but she controlled her expression.

"Hain? Sacchi? Hame tou aisa nahi lagta," Minahil raised her eyebrows.

(Are you sure? I don't felt like that)

"Kasam se. Bhai aaj tumhe bohot pyaar se dekh rahe the," Rida whispered in her ear making her cheeks red.

(I swear. He was looking at you with love)

Minahil bit her inner cheeks to control the smile which was forming on her lips.

"Ye sab chodiye. Ham ne aaj pehli baar biryani banaya hai. Iss liye socha ke tumhe aur Khala ko bhi taste karwa du," Minahil tucked the hair behind her ear and told everything to Rida.

(Leave it. I made biryani for the first time. Won't you try it?)

"Rehne de. Hame sab pata hai. Aap bhai ke liye biryani lai hai," Rida nudged her.

(Leave it. I know you made for brother)

"Minahil tum kab aayi?" A voice interrupted their conversations. It was her khalaJaan.

(When you arrived)

"Khala, ham abhi aaye hai. Biryani banaye the tou socha aapko bhi taste karwa le," Minahil smiled and side hugged her Khala.

(I just came. I made biryani for the first time. So I bought it for you)

"Accha kiya tum aa gayi. Aaj hamne tumhari mann pasand nihari banayi hai. Aaj tum iftar idhar hi kar lena," Halima, her Khala said smiling at her.

(It's good that you came. I made your favorite nihari. You can break your fast here)

"Nahi khala. Ham abhi ghar jaate hai. Waise bhi hamne mamma ko nahi bataya hai," Minahil smiled.

(I can't. I have to go home. I didn't tell mom)

"Ham abhi tumhari ammi se baat kar lete hai. Ham kah denge ke aaj hamari pyaari si bhaanji hamare saath iftaari karegi," Halima said making her smile.

(I will talk to your mother. I will tell my beautiful niece will break her fast with us)

"Rida tum zara kitchen mai aao. Bohot kaam hai," Halima called her daughter.

(Come in the kitchen. There's a lot of work to do)

"Khala, ham aapki madad kar dete hai. Rida abhi apne room mai hai," Minahil said and helped her khala in decorating the dining table.

(Aunt, I will help you. She's in her room)

"Khala, aap yeh tray mai kiske liye iftar nikal rahi hai?" Minahil asked when she saw her khala filling the plate.

(Why you are taking the food in the tray)

"Wo ham harris ke liye iftaari nikal rahe the. Wo apne room mai hi iftaari karta haina. Har waqt kaam hi yaad rahta hai. Aisa nahi hai ke do pal sukoon se baith ke iftaar kar le," Halima said with a disappointed look.

(I am preparing the tray for Harris. He breaks the fast in his room. He always cares about work. He never has time to even eat food)

Minahil was feeling bad when she heard about him. He is not taking care of him. His health should be his priority.

Minahil left the kitchen as she was determined to talk to him. She was standing in front of his room all nervous.

What if he will be shirtless? I hope so. Shit. I hope he doesn't think bad of me, Minahil muttered under her breath.

Minahil knocked on the door and took a deep breath. The door opened and her mouth felt dry.

"Assalamu alaikum," Minahil whispered in a low voice while fixing her dupatta.

"Walaikum Assalam," Harris replied hesitantly giving her the space to enter his room.

Minahil quietly sat on the couch all while feeling his gaze on her.

Harris closed his laptop and sat beside her at a distance. He entwined his fingers and looked at her intently.

"Tumne aage ka kya socha hai? Tumhara F.D ki padhai tou complete ho gai haina?" Harris asked starting the conversation to which she slowly nodded her head.

(What do you think about the future? Are you done with your F.D)

"Hame ek jagah se offer aaya tha kuch din pehle. PA ki job hai. Ham soch rahe hai ke haan karde ye job ke liye," Minahil hesitantly replied while fidgeting with her fingers.

(I got a job offer a few days ago. It's a personal assistant job. I am thinking to go for it)

"Bullshit. I won't let you do any job like this. Iss tarah ki job aapko zaib nahi deti. Tumhe pata bhi nahi hai ke duniya mai kaise kaise log hai. Personal assistants have to be around their boss wherever they go. Mai tumhe kabhi bhi itni fuzool job nahi karne dunga," Harris said in a frustrated tone while raking his fingers through his messy hair.

(This type of job doesn't suit you)

(I won't ever let you do such jobs)

Is he jealous? Fuck, yes. He is jealous because of me.
What if he is just acting like a possessive cousin? Shit. No, I am more than that. Minahil thought.

"Allah, aap bhi assistant- billionaire wali love story padte hai? Jisme boss ko apni assistant se pyaar ho jaata hai" Minahil asked curiously.

(Do you also read billionaire-assistant stories where the boss fall for their PA)

"Kuch bhi. Mere paas fuzool waqt nahi hai. Aur tumhe bada pata ye sab ke baare mai? Koi zarurat nahi hai itni fuzool kitabe padhne ki," Harris said in displeasure.

(Rubbish. I don't have much time to waste. And you know everything about it? You don't have to read such stupid books)

"Mai khala se baat karta hu. Kal tum mujhe apni CV de dena aur saare documents. I will give you the job in my company and you will work under me," Harris ordered to which she scrunch her nose.

(I will talk to an aunt about your job. You can give me your CV and documents)

"I am sorry. Par ham aapke yaha job nahi kar sakte," Minahil heaved a sigh as his glares were burning holes in her body.

(But I can't do the job at your place)

"You can do some stupid jobs but you can't work under me," Harris glared at her.

"Hame aapki tarah nahi banna hai. Aap kaam mai itna masroof rahte hai ke aap ko kisi ka khayaal nahi hai. Aapko apni bhi fikr nahi hoti. Kaam tou hote rahenge. Family zyada zaroori hoti hai. Aap na sahi waqt par khaate naa hi sahi waqt par sote hai. Khala hame bata rahi thi ke aap sukoon se unse baat bhi nahi karte. Aap ke wajah se unko kitna bura lagta hoga. Iftaar tou aap sab ke saath kar sakte haina? Isme kya takleef hai? Ham sab aapse bohot mohabbat karte hai," Minahil said in a flow as she didn't realize what she just said.

(I don't want to be like you. You always seem to be busy that you don't care for anyone. You don't even care for yourself.
Work will always happen. But family is more important. You never eat and sleep properly. Aunt told me that you don't even talk to her properly. She must have felt bad. You should break your fast with everyone. What's the problem with that?)

Harris smiled at her words and raised his eyebrows.

"Tum bhi mujhse mohabbat karti ho?" Harris asked as a smirk played on his lips.

(You also love me)

Damn. Is he flirting with me? Shit. How should I react? Minahil thought.

"Hame nahi pata," Minahil said and decided to leave.

(I don't know)

"Minahil, I will do whatever you will say. But you also should work under me. Anyways, you don't have a choice," Harris said in a cold tone making her breath hitch.

Minahil nodded her head while biting her lips.

And that's how everything started.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

RAMADAN MUBARAK!!
May you all have a blessed Ramadan.

I am extremely sorry for the late update. It's just Ramadan and I didn't have time to update. The update will be irregular in Ramadan. I hope you all understand.

And I am also working on something special that I can't talk about it now. It will be a big surprise for you all. Let's hope that I will be able to complete it soon🤭❤

Anyways, what're your thoughts on the chapter? How's the story going?

Vote. Comment. Follow.

-Faraal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.2K 30
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...
367K 16.4K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
391K 21.6K 53
Mehr-o-Mah (مہر و ماہ) - The sun and the moon A collection of short stories filled with love, spice, drama and a roller coa...
1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...