I'll Still Love You Tomorrow...

由 thegreatestdelrey

❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transph... 更多

DISCLAIMERS
CAST
PLAYLIST (4TH YEAR)
Welcome Back
Attention
Forced Dates
Moving On
Clueless
Dahlia
I'd Never Harm My Own Blood
Worst Memories
Get Out of My Head
Goodbye
Petrova
Rita Skeeter
Spotted
Done For
Mother Dearest
You Owe me a Date
Haylee Black
Gone
Funeral
My Everything
Trapped Part:1
Trapped Part:2
See You Later
I'm So In Love With you
Silhouette
PLAYLIST (5TH YEAR)
5TH YEAR
Welcome Back
Letters
Stupefy
Real Shot
I Know
Destructive
Yule Ball
Unexpected Suprise Part: 1
Unexpected Suprise Part:2
I Love You
Drunk Crying
Wedding
Teasing
Alive?
False Hope
The Return Of Cedric Diggory
Ronald The II
No!
Where The Hell Is Cedric
Cornelius Fudge
Secrecy
Love You Always
Reunited
Dahlias Send Off
Mind Off
Back To Hogwarts
'Fight'
Make Up
PLAYLIST (6TH YEAR)
SIXTH YEAR
A New Year
Potions
I'm Still Mad At You
Therapy
Furious
The After Math
I'm Sorry
Tryouts
Pansy Parkinson
Veritaserum or Dare
Sex-crew
Quidditch Match
I Don't Know
Scars
The Map
A/N
I Know What She Said!
Thin Ice...
Captain
Quinn's Trial
Happy Christmas
Spin The Bottle
I'm Sorry...
Epilogue; Part 1
Epilogue; Part 2
Epilogue; Part 3
The End
THANK YOU
REGRETS/IDEAS

Valencia Petrova

409 14 74
由 thegreatestdelrey

Melody had finished drying her hair when she remembered she had to meet Leo. Harry came with her since she couldn't walk on her own. When they arrived, Leo and Cedric were already waiting.

"Melody!" Leo greeted, he then turned to Harry. "You..."

"Leo, by the way, she's limping, I'd say they made up." Cedric rolled his eyes.

Leo looked Harry up and down, which was intimidating to him. He narrowed his eyes at Harry and pointed his head toward the couch. Harry walked Melody over and took a seat.

"Now that we're all here, even though one of us shouldn't be..." he said, implying Harry. "I have something I've recently discovered..." Cedric nodded for him to go on. "After Dahlia died I had a lot of free time, so I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure out why Cedric didn't die that night."

"I actually have been wondering that. I chose to just ignore it." Cedric shrugged.

"Yeah, so there were only two possibilities that I came down to:
One, someone used a polyjuice potion and died as Cedric, or two: Valencia never had the intention of killing him," Leo explained. "The first possibility isn't possible since Harry was with Cedric the whole time, so that concluded me to the fact that Valencia never had the intention to kill Cedric."

"What?" Cedric questioned, completely dumbfounded as to why Valencia cared.

"I knew Valencia from when I briefly dated Dahlia in my years at Hogwarts, and when I found out that Valencia killed Cedric, I was completely confused. She may have been evil, but she's not a killer, she doesn't have the guts."

"Before I killed her, she knocked everyone out but me, and she told me that she would die if we broke the curse," Melody brought up.

"Before Dahlia found out she was cursed with immortality, Valencia had cancer and we both thought she died from that, but as we both know, she couldn't die-she was immortal."

Cedric furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, knocking the question he was edging on out of his brain, but he had to say something. "She's still alive?"

"Well, not anymore. But Melody, you didn't kill Valencia that night, she was unable to die. Meaning, she was alive up until we broke the curse after being imprisoned in the Malfoy Manor..."

"I'm confused, wouldn't we have known if she was alive all that time?" Cedric asked, but then realization hit him. "You knew. You knew this whole time she was still alive! Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell Melody?"

Leo looked down shamefully. "I'm sorry, but after everything... I couldn't put that on her. She was already feeling guilty about your death and-"

"Did Dahlia know?" Cedric cut him off.

"Please don't make me answer that," Leo begged.

"Did she know?" Cedric shouted as tears threatened to spill out of his eyes.

"Yes," Leo whispered, but he was quick to reply again. "But I didn't want you to remember her as I liar."

"Don't worry." Cedric got up from his seat and went to face Leo directly. "I don't think of her as a liar. I think of you as a liar." He stormed out of the room angrily.

"Cedric, wait!-" Leo called. "I screwed up. He's right I should've told you then."

"I'll go check on him," Melody began to get up but Harry stopped her.

"I'll go check on him." Harry nodded and got up. Leo then went to sit by Melody.

"Do you believe me when I say I only kept it from you to protect you?" Leo asked.

Melody nodded. "I don't blame you for keeping it from me, but Cedric? Come on, Leo," she sighed. "He may not show it, but he's still devastated from being imprisoned and kept from his family because of Valencia."

"I know," he admitted. "I know that he's not my biological child, but I think of him as one. I was only thinking of that when I lied to him, not the truth."

"Cedric can really hold a grudge so just give him some time. Hey, he's still mad at me." Melody shrugged.

Leo furrowed his brows. "Why's he mad at you?" Melody was about to answer before Leo stopped her. "Actually, I don't think I want to know."

"You probably don't."

"I've got to go before Snape discovers I'm here." Leo stood up. "Our history isn't exactly amazing. Anyway, see you whenever." He exited the common room after that. Harry came back in and plopped down on the couch.

"How is he?"

"He'll be alright. He went to Malia's dorm," he answered. "Do you want to talk about the shocking news?"

"Not really. I just wanna get my mind off it."

"Oh?" He smirked.

"Not like that, you dirty-minded-bimbo!"

"I know," he chuckled before pulling her down to lay next to him. "You know Leo sent me a letter earlier?"

"I suppose he threatened you?"

"He said he wouldn't kill me," he downplayed.

-

This isn't the end of the drama

Anyway

Someone said they didn't find Cedric hot😔

LIKE WHAT
HE IS SO HOT

Melody may just go to Alabama 😏

I'M KIDDING PLZ

Anyways
Face reveal 😙✌️

The split ends 🏃‍♀️💨

All of my pictures consist of my phone and a mirror so just bear with me 😩‼️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

743K 15.2K 33
❝ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N ❞
146K 6.3K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...
12.2K 515 11
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ. ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴍᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ʜᴇ...
204K 6K 89
❛ I can take care of myself, Longbottom. Don't lose yourself trying to hold onto a lost cause. ❜ ❨ Neville Longbottom yearns for the affection of Ame...