Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*6

845 34 7
By queen_ransome22

Lukas POV

I sat on the balcony, sipping some of my hennessy. As much as I wanted to stay away from it I couldn't. It keeps me sane from everything.

I took another swig before my phone started to ring. Sara came across the screen and I pressed the green button, putting the phone towards my ear.

"Non toccare quella Sandra!!" She screamed through the phone and I pulled my phone from my ear. (Don't touch that Sandra!!) I shake my head, putting the phone back towards my ear.

"Mi dispiace Boss per aver urlato nell'orecchio." She spoke over the phone. (I'm sorry boss for yelling in your ear.)

"It's okay. Che succede?" I spoke trying to hear what she had to say. (What's up?)

"The guy we were looking into will be at magia seducente. Sandra said he pays top dollar for specific strippers he's interested in." She said causing me to nod my head even though she couldn't see me.

"I thought that place was closed since what happened two years ago." I spoke, remembering that Davina got shot and almost killed there. They still had the decency to open the place back up?

"Well apparently the owners didn't think it would affect anything, so they kept it open." I shake my head, hearing what she said. I didn't even open my place back up because of what happened. But I'm pretty sure someone bought that place out now.

"We go there tonight, we look for him and question him. He's our only hope to find Richard. I want him dead." I said over the phone and she agrees that we look for him at the strip club.

After we end the call I downed my hennessy getting up from my seat. I grabbed my bottle of Hennessy and glass cup I had, turning towards the sliding door. Archer looked at what I had in my hand and frowned.

"Lukas, pensavo che il discorso fosse chiuso." He spoke while I scoffed, walking from him to the balcony door. (I thought we talked about this.)

"I'm fine Archer. It's not going out of control." I walked towards the kitchen seeing Rita making food. I greeted her by giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She greeted me back by taking my Hennessy bottle away from me. "Rita I need that." I chuckled, trying to get it back but she moved it from me.

"No figlio you need to lay off." She gave me a look and I nodded my head in understanding. Good thing I keep a stash in my room.

"Archer get the clan to meet me in the other office now. We have things to discuss." I spoke, seeing that he took his phone out to text the rest of the clan. He walked out of the kitchen and I started to walk out too but Rita grabbed my arm.

"Figlio I'm concerned for you." She gave me a concern look after she said that. "You're like a son to me Luka. Don't fall in the deep end."

I nod my head, feeling a type of way when she said that. She let go of my arm and I started to walk out the kitchen, having a different approach to my drinking. I couldn't stay away from it. It's a drug that's addicting to keep me from all the shit that's going on around me.

When I got to the office, everyone had conversations amongst their selves. I shut the door behind me hearing the conversation decease. Everyone looked at me as I looked back at them. I cleared my throat, walking towards them.

"Everyone as you know we have been family for years." I spoke, seeing eyes around me. "We were feared by other mafia clans and gangs. We knew what we stood for. The reason why I called you guys in here because we are taking back what is ours."

"When we do this mission tonight, we are going back to the states to get what is ours!!"

"But I thought we weren't welcome to the states anymore." Chance spoke out as some agreed to him.

"Chance who gives two fucks what those guys think?" I questioned going over to him. "Who are we?"

"We're the Estelle clan." He said as I nod at his response.

"Exactly." I back away from him and back to where I was standing. "The other gangs think we're bitches that left the states because we were under attack by Richard and his men. No, we were forced to leave the states. That changes today. We are going back and claim our name as it should be!!"

Everyone cheered on as I felt good about the speech I gave. I looked over at Archer who had his arms folded but he nod in agreement.

Tonight we will find the guy and we will get our lead on Richard. Hopefully I will kill Richard as it has always been planned.

When nightfall came, we were ready for anything to happen. We were equipped with bullet proof vests, guns in our clothes, and our clothes to match the strip club scenery. The guys had on collar shirt with matching pants and loafers. The others were to stay home and watch for anything that could happen.

When I slid my phone in my pocket I heard heels hitting the floor as we were all getting ready. I looked up to see Sara in a white dress with makeup on, Tall heels, followed by dangling earrings. She had her hair down in a style and I honestly have to say, she looks good.

Everyone looked at her and she rolls her eyes. "If anyone says anything I will hurt you."

We had to get one of the girls to go inside where Jaxson Romero would be. We couldn't get Sandra to do it because she's a regular. We could've gotten Davina to do it but we didn't want Archer to kill the man for touching on her.

"You look good Sara. He's not going to be able to take his eyes off of you." Chance spoke causing Sara to give him a mean mug.

"Thank you but I'm waiting in the Jeep for my horrid night to play out." She said, walking out the front door. I heard more footsteps and we were met with Sandra and Aurora.

"She did not want to cooperate with me but I did it!!" Sandra clapped, smiling. She had her things in her hands and went towards Archer.

"Archie I'm going to the Jeep and I'm happy you're protecting me." She hugged him as he hugged her back.

"You're like my little sister. Of course I will."

I heard more footsteps and saw Davina coming towards us. She had a look on her face. The face that Bella made with Aurora when they first met. The two let go of each other and she walked out the front door.

"Alright let's go. Tonight we have a mission and we do it. No one blows their cover. If it's blown, evacuate immediately." They nod their heads and proceed to walk out the door.

I turn towards Aurora who seemed like she's deep in thought. "Aurora?"

She quickly got out her trance and gave me a fake smile. "Yes Lukas?"

"Are you okay?" Of course I didn't care about her that much but her in deep thought made me curious.

"Oh yes. I'm okay." She smiled, walking towards me to hug me. "Just, be careful."

I didn't hug back but I did arch my eyebrow at her. She pulled away, walking from me. I squint my eyes, even more curious about her actions.

I really need to ask her questions. She knows something that I don't.

We came inside of the strip club, which the lights were flashing, the music was booming and the people were drunk, watching female strippers. The guys cheered them on as they kept sliding down the pole and watching them.

They were also women cheering the male strippers on. We continue to walk in and everyone separated. I started walking towards the bar but I couldn't. I didn't need my drinking to become a problem tonight. I was about to sit in one of the chairs to see a woman dance but I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me." I told the girl, making sure she didn't go off on me for bumping into her. I would hate to kill her because of that.

"It's okay!" She spoke, looking at me. We kept looking at each other and I swear she looked familiar. Her black hair flowed down with her brown eyes looking into mine. Her beauty mark showed on her left upper lip. Something about this girl I couldn't shake off. She feels like....someone I know.

"Isa!! Hector request for you again!" A girl dragged her away from me as I furrowed my eyebrows at the girl I just met.

Why is she looking  familiar to me?

"Lukas, I got eyes on him." Chance spoke into the coms, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Where is he headed?" I questioned, walking to see Colin sitting down, watching one of the strippers. I stopped to see the woman crawling towards him. He smiled, giving her money. She smiled, winking at him before going to someone else.

"It seems like the back. I think he's going to the private room. The room they only assigned him to be at."

"Lukas, Chance, go in the Jeep and open the laptop with the camera up. You guys need to keep watch on me as I persuade him and if touches me, you guys better bring your ass cause I will shoot him."

"I heard. I'm going to the Jeep now." Chance spoke, while I started walking back to the Jeep also. But it seems like Archer and Davina were arguing outside.

"And why the hell she keeps calling you Archie?" I heard as I came up on the conversation.

"Babe, it's just a nick name my parents gave me when I was young. It doesn't really mean anything." 

"I beg to differ." Davina started to walk away but Archer grabbed her arm. She snatched away from him, walking away.

He started to go after her but I stopped him. "Let her calm down Archer. Causing more fire to that will burn you to ashes."

He looked unsure but he sighed, nodding his head. I told him to follow me to the Jeep and we hopped in. We saw that Chance kept looking at the camera, but more like looking at Sara. He's got a thing for her? I didn't want to ask so I didn't. She finished setting up something else and the volume was on.

"Can you guys hear me?" She asked through the coms.

"Yes we hear you." I spoke, seeing that Archer came up towards the front and did something to the computer. He hit the enter button and hit Chance and I softly on the arms.

"Take your coms out. You guys listen on Sara as I continue to hear on the Coms. I'll make sure nothing happens as we sit here and watch Sara."

"You mean nothing happening to Davina right?" Chance spoke, smiling at Archer.

"Shut up and watch Sara man." Archer spoke causing Chance to laugh a little before looking back at Sara.

"What's your name?" Jaxson asked Sara as she smiled, going towards him.

"My stripper name? Miss. Magic." She seductively said, walking towards him and stop, slowly taking off her dress Seductively. She stepped out of it, which showed her body. I got to say, Sara has been hiding her body for some time now.

"When did Sara have a body like that?" I heard Archer say behind me. Chance agreed with him, nodding his head.

"I don't know, but she's good at hiding it."

We continue to see her seductively dancing on him, making sure he stayed pleased with her as information comes out of him.

"No your real name." He smirked, while she started going towards him and started to dance a little on him. She climbed on top of him, grinding herself on top of him.  She got close, putting her lips on his ear.

"If I tell you, will you tell me your name?"   Sara whispered in his ear, slowly grinding her hips into his.

We heard him chuckle, "I can't tell you that."

She stopped grinding in his lap, looking in  his face and smiled. "I guess if you won't tell, I won't."

He chuckled lightly, licking his lips. "Besides, what are you doing in Italy if you're an America?" She slowly got off of him and turned around away from him and started dancing so he could see her from behind.

He gave a smile before he started to speak. "I'm here for vacation. I needed to get away from America. I also had some things to take care of."

She turned around and danced in front of him. "What kind of things?"

He chuckled again, "Things a man should never reveal to anyone."

Archer hit my arm softly, getting my attention. I looked at him and he already had his gun out, cocking it. "Colin said another gang just came in. He said that They're about to kill Romero."

Just as we got our guns loaded the guys busted in the room Sara was in. We heard guns go off and people were screaming.

They started to shoot but Sara took cover behind the couch and so did Jaxson. We got out of the Jeep, hearing nothing but screams and gun shots going off every minute.We ran inside of the strip club, seeing some bodies on the ground, blood shed everywhere.

"I'll go get Sara! Chance go with Archer!!" I yelled at them.

"Go Lukas!! I got to find Davina and Sandra!!" Archer yelled, causing me to nod and we separated. Hearing more guns going off. I saw someone pointing their gun at me and I shot them before they could even get the trigger to work with them.

I looked at my surroundings and saw someone from the corner of my eye. I shot them before they shoot me back. I started running to the back to see that the girl I bumped into earlier had kneed one of the guys in the stomach and punched him in the jaw. He fell down with a thud and someone grabbed her from behind.

"You bitch!!" The man screamed, trying to kill her by choking her to death. I closed one eye and pulled the trigger, which the bullet went right through his head.

I turned around and shot someone else who was right behind me. I ran towards the girl and looked concerned at her. "Are you okay?"

She nods her head, assuring me that she was. "My friend is missing. I can't find her."

I nod my head, reloading my bullets in my gun. "I'm looking for a friend also."

"Follow me." She said, walking more into the hallway. We didn't have any encounters with the other gang. As soon as we were at the doors, I opened all of them with my foot.

When I slammed open the last one, I saw bodies on the floor followed by Sara having a gun to the side of her head. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Lukas Estelle, nice to finally meet you. Richard told me all about you and what you do. I gotta say, this was a clever plan."

"Don't hurt her." I said, which caused him to laugh. He put the gun more on the side of her head, which made her wince but Sara didn't whimper.

"What she's your girlfriend now? Oh wait. You had a girlfriend. What was her name? Oh! I remember Danielle right?" He smiled.

"The pictures I seen of her... I couldn't form words on that beautiful dark chocolate woman. If she were still alive, I would've done so many dirty and pleasurable things to he-"

He didn't finish because Sara head butt him in the head running out the way. I only shot him in the leg. He screamed as loud as he could, falling down. Blood started staining his pants leg and I went over towards him. I made sure I got his gun and anything else he could use as a weapon.

"Let's go!" I spoke to the girls. They followed me out the room with me carrying Jaxson. We went back to the front of the strip club to see more bodies on the ground. I heard the girl scream and ran towards a body.

I closed my eyes, turning my head. Memories started flooding as she cried about the girl. Danielle did the same thing with her best friend. I hate that she had to go through that.

"No!!!" She sobbed, holding the girl lifeless body close to hers. After Sara had got the girl to move from her dead friend, we went outside seeing some people that ran out were still on the ground and the others were making sure everyone was okay.

"Isa!!" Sandra ran towards the girl whose name is Isa. She hugged her as Isa cried on her, telling her about her friend.

I walked towards the clan, with Jaxson beside me. "Take him to the house now and get the bullet removed. We're not done questioning him." I gave him to Colin.

"Sara make sure he doesn't try anything while Colin takes him." Sara nodded her head.

"Thanks Lukas." She smiled, walking away with Colin to the other Jeep. I looked over at Archer and Davina, seeing if they were okay.

"Are you two okay?" I questioned at them and they nod their heads.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking Lukas because someone else didn't." She glared at Archer, "I'll be in the Jeep."

She started walking away but Archer grabbed her again. "Don't!" She gave him a look. "Go ask your girlfriend if she's okay since you asked her first!"

She snatched away, walking towards the Jeep. I looked over at Archer who looked more stressed out. "Archer, just let her calm down."

He walked towards Sandra and her friend. I shake my head, seeing things were taking a turn for the couple. I knew they argued a lot, but I didn't think it would get this bad.

When we got home and settle in, I made sure they got that bullet out of Romero. I didn't need him dying on me. He's my only hope to Richard and Archers sister. I sipped on my hennessy outside once again, but this time it was like 2 in the morning.

I left out the balcony and started walking inside the house hearing the couple arguing again. I walked in the kitchen, groaning a little at the bickering they had. This has been going on for at least hours.

I went in my fridge and saw leftovers that Rita kept. I took it out and began to find a plate to put it on. My phone began to ring but I didn't see it right then.

I looked at the caller ID but it was unknown. I arched a brow, not answering. Few seconds later, it started ringing again.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the call. I'll have Archer to trace it tomorrow. I continue to fix the food and warm it up. I pour a cup of hennessy and started to eat my food on the island.

"Lukas?" I heard Aurora voice in my ear and I suddenly got annoyed. All I wanted was a nice late night dinner.

"Yes Aurora?" I questioned, looking over at her. She started playing with her string of hair and looked down like she was a child.

"Can you please come to bed? I can't sleep." She spoke as I gave a blank look at her. Why is she still trying to push this thing between us?

Every time we touch, I get cold. It's like a cold tub of water just hitting my skin with ice. I sigh, not even finishing my food. I love Rita's food.

"Yes, I'll be up." I said not even looking at her. I heard her footsteps leaving the are and I sigh, closing my eyes.

Times like this make me miss Bella. At least her touch was warm and loving. I would hold on to her and never let her go.

I opened the fridge putting my things away. I left out of my kitchen switching the light off and walking up the stairs. I met Archer on the way to my room.

He looked pissed and when he opened his old room door, he slammed it hard. I heard the door lock and I stopped.

Yeah, I better get Sara to trace my phone. He's in a pissy mood and that mood stays on him for a good two days.

I started walking to my room and opened the door. When I opened the door, Aurora was on her phone on the side. I closed the door which got her attention. I saw a smile on her face while I frowned on the inside.

I walked towards the bed and under the blankets. She cut the lamp off on her side and decided to move towards me. When I felt her move in closer towards me, her hand made me so cold. "Good night Lukas."

She snuggled more into me which made me hate this feeling. I stared at the ceiling and put my right arm behind my head.

Good night in heaven Bella. I smiled a little, getting more comfortable as much as I could by this cold bucket of ice. I felt my eyes close and sleep took over.

A/N:I'm so sorry if this is long. I tried to make it short as I could😂😂 I hope you guys like❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.3K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
89.7K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
15.7M 569K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
638K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...