His blurred eyes

By aya_imd

They say I'm crazy but that isn't true,...right? "What is it that you have and I have that's abnormal to ever... More

Intro: Just there
Dumb
Cig guy
Karens
Clubs
Rey
Demon on the side of my bed
Clothed shower
The mansion
Library
Asylum
Tree
Dinner
Swing
Subway
Fuck you
Moonlight
Puppy
Hyperventilating
Memories
Stay
Help me
Stylish
Boyfriend
Sato?
My answers
Me
Not there
Our own small world
Pumpkin
Partner in crime
Child's play
New
Scar
Therapist 1
Annual craziness
Murderer
My angel
Tomorrow
Nova
It's you
I knew it!
The truth is...
Aziel's life
Aziel's life pt.2
The incident
Epilogue
(Ending explained)
(Hints)
(Original plot)
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!

Akira

463 27 10
By aya_imd

I breathe in and out 10 times. Looking at the sight in front of me. I check my backpack.

Making sure the 3 puffers are with me. I close it and enter the alley.

Now here I stand, between the entryways to the graveyard and the way leading to the mansion. I move to the right, heading to the big house.

But I stop. Looking back at the graveyard.

Fuck. I need to do this.
I go back to the left and enter the graveyard. Looking around until I find my mom's one.

I kneel in front of her. Caressing the carved in letters spelling her beautiful name.
'Selena Maes'.

After whispering out loud, I break down. Hitting the stone repeatedly.
"Mom...Why...am I so empty?"

I have emotions. I do but I just can't...express them? I'm like an empty can.

Beautiful and lively on the outside but once you shake it, you see nothing is in there.

I wipe my salty tears away with my dirty hands. Dirty because I touched her grave. It's so dusty.
I stand up.

"I love you...Mom."
I step away with a heavy heart and don't look back as I make my way to the little way.

I push the tree branches away and encounter the odd mansion. Holding many secrets.

The answer to my suffering.

I take a deep breath in, checking the puffer again. A habit when I'm stressed out.
I walk to the big door while biting on my lips.

A loud creak echoed through the house as I peak my head through. It's clear.

I don't waste any time and enter. I recall seeing a desk upstairs. I run towards the stairs but abruptly stop.

What? It's old, it might break. I carefully step on every one of them and make it upstairs.

There are 3 floors to be exact. Way too big.

It's on the left, right? Oh, fuck it. Let's go.

I sprint over there and slam a door open.
Yes! I was right!

I slide to my knees and go through all the pictures. None of them don't have scratches on his precious face.

Well...that won't work.
I look at the back of the pics, still nothing.

My head flashes towards the desk.

Nova you stupid girl! Of course, there'll be something in the shelves.

I sit on the dusty chair that is very uncomfortable. My ass will definitely be aching today.

Blowing on the desk makes all the dust particles leave and float through the chemical air. Nothing is on it except for crayons.

I open every slide-block and look through it. More pictures were there and some documents I didn't understand shit from.

In the last one there was a letter, closed.
I hurry and open it with my nasty fingers.

I need to hasten up a little bit. It's getting dark.

I, again, blow on the letter and the letters come through. Written very elegantly. So elegant that I can't read it.

I squint my eyes to read it. Not that it will help but I still do it.

'Dear Akira'

It begins. Holy fucking shit. I got a clue!!
This Akira dude lived here...I think.

'I hope you're feeling delighted with your new habitat. We all think it suits your personality, don't you think?'

Welp...I was right. Akira lived here.

'We need to discuss the-'
I stop reading as I see light coming from downstairs. Someone's here.

Without caring about the letter, I push it in my backpack. Removing the flashlight on my phone that I was reading the letter with.

I also pull out a puffer. I'm going to need it.

I try standing up with no sound but with books, documents and pictures scattered under my feet, it's very hard.

I step back. Every step making a sound. I keep moving backwards until a loud noise makes its way to my ears.

I look back with wide eyes. A big book that was still standing fell to the ground by a light tap from my foot.

I hear the heavy footsteps run to the staircase and going upstairs.

SHIT.

I try my best to run. This house is a maze and finding a way out is harder than my math tests.

I just run. Going through doors, not knowing where they lead to. I'm going to die.

The footsteps halt here and there but soon enough find their way to me. Probably my foot imprints in the dust.

I go into a black door that had a staircase in it. I locked it. The rusty lock surprisingly still works.

I hesitate to go down the staircase but still do it as I hear the person trying to enter the room, I'm in.

Here we fucking go nova.

I skip through the stairs and enter the kitchen. Well that's handy dandy.

My frightened head peaks through the door. No sound, no sight, no nothing...
Safe to go Nova.

I quickly do a prayer before leaving the kitchen even though God despises me.

I slowly walk to the door I entered the mansion through earlier.

As soon as only a mile stays between us. I run.
But as I said, God doesn't like me.

One of the pictures makers me slide to the ground with a loud thud. Within a second the two black shoes that causes the loud footsteps are in front of my sight.

The person grabs my arms, making me stand up. His harsh hands make me understand it's a male. A strong one at that.

I shut my eyes while kicking him with my feet.
Threatening him:
"AH! Listen you asshole, let me go! I'm going to sue your ass and you'll be in jail forever! You know who you're dealing with, okay?!"

"I'm Nova Maes, alright? Let me go!"

"How will you sue me?" I slowly open my eyes.
"Aziel! You stupid fucked why-"

He puts his hand over my mouth, shaking his head. I look next to his feet, a lamp was there. So it is him.

"Are you calmed down now?"
I nod at his question.
I sure as hell am not calmed down.

He lets his hold of my mouth go.

"My puffer...I need my puffer."
I just need to take a breather and I'll attack this motherfucker.

He grabs the puffer on the ground and gives it to me. I took 30 seconds to breathe normally again.

"You okay?"
I lick my lips and stare at him.
"Nova?" he asks again. Wanting an answer.

Anger builds up in me.
"I hate you! Why would you do that!"

"Ah! Nova stop! You're hurting me!"
"Just because your a fucking demon doesn't mean you can't scare me like that you-"

"Nova stop!"
A red colour takes his hazel eyes over and I stop. Chest moving up and down.
"I just followed you, okay?"

"I hate you. I really do."
His normal eyes return as he wraps one arm around me. Both of us leaving the mansion.

"Me too."

If there are any mistakes, kindly point them out and I'll correct them!
don't forget to comment and vote if you can🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.5K 45
After the sudden death of her sister, Sierra finds herself spiraling into a darkness she can't seem to get out of. She just can't picture living with...
310K 7.6K 18
** Warning- Explicit sexual content and some language ** "There was a part of me that always knew he was there, though there was never anything I cou...
658 60 17
When she thought she found true love and could live happily ever after, everything crumbled to pieces when she lost him in an accident. She never wan...
1.5K 137 20
"Trust me. You're not mad. You're about as sane as I am.". A sinister smirk was plastered on her face as she spoke. To be honest, it scared the shit...