I'll Still Love You Tomorrow...

By thegreatestdelrey

❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transph... More

DISCLAIMERS
CAST
PLAYLIST (4TH YEAR)
Welcome Back
Attention
Forced Dates
Moving On
Clueless
Dahlia
I'd Never Harm My Own Blood
Worst Memories
Get Out of My Head
Goodbye
Petrova
Rita Skeeter
Spotted
Done For
Mother Dearest
You Owe me a Date
Haylee Black
Gone
Funeral
My Everything
Trapped Part:1
Trapped Part:2
See You Later
I'm So In Love With you
Silhouette
PLAYLIST (5TH YEAR)
5TH YEAR
Welcome Back
Letters
Stupefy
Real Shot
I Know
Destructive
Yule Ball
Unexpected Suprise Part: 1
Unexpected Suprise Part:2
I Love You
Drunk Crying
Wedding
Teasing
Alive?
False Hope
The Return Of Cedric Diggory
Ronald The II
No!
Where The Hell Is Cedric
Cornelius Fudge
Secrecy
Love You Always
Reunited
Dahlias Send Off
Mind Off
Back To Hogwarts
'Fight'
Make Up
PLAYLIST (6TH YEAR)
SIXTH YEAR
A New Year
Potions
I'm Still Mad At You
Therapy
Furious
I'm Sorry
Tryouts
Valencia Petrova
Pansy Parkinson
Veritaserum or Dare
Sex-crew
Quidditch Match
I Don't Know
Scars
The Map
A/N
I Know What She Said!
Thin Ice...
Captain
Quinn's Trial
Happy Christmas
Spin The Bottle
I'm Sorry...
Epilogue; Part 1
Epilogue; Part 2
Epilogue; Part 3
The End
THANK YOU
REGRETS/IDEAS

The After Math

440 13 122
By thegreatestdelrey

"You should probably go," Melody said to Elijah who was naked and out of breath.

"Yeah, I should." Elijah quickly put on his clothes and turned to her before leaving. "Please don't tell anyone about this. I'm not fully over Daphne and I know for sure you're not over Harry. So it's best to just keep quiet."

"I totally agree."

He nodded and scrambled out of the room. While Elijah was leaving, he bumped into Hermione. He was readjusting his sweater when the two ran into each other, leaving Hermione with questioning eyes. When Hermione walked into her dorm, she saw Melody getting changed.

"Did you and Elijah just-"

"Don't mention it," Melody said quickly.

"Harry just told me about the breakup. I'm really sorry," Hermione said sadly.

"Well, I'm not. He was being a dick for no reason."

Hermione gave her a sad glance before changing into her pajamas.

-

Melody was walking to lunch with Cedric when a familiar voice shouted something. Melody tried to continue walking but ran into Theo who pulled her back.

"You fucked her?" Harry shouted.

"This is gonna be good," Theo whispered.

Harry punched Elijah in the face. Elijah put his hand to his bloody bottom lip and looked at Harry in disbelief. Elijah then retaliated by punching him equally as hard.

"Melody, what did you do?" Cedric whispered.

"Something that'll change the world for the better," she replied sarcastically.

Malia and Daphne then came down the hall and their eyes widened at the scene in front of them.

"You two were broken up! It didn't seem like you gave a damn when you left her crying in her dorm!" Elijah shouted back.

"You took advantage of a sad girl!" Harry argued. "There's a difference!"

Melody knew she had to interfere. "He did not take advantage of me! I initiated everything."

"Are you so desperate to be fucked that you had to fuck him?" Harry scoffed. "I hope it ruins your day to know that I kissed Malia!"

Malia's eyes went to Cedric. Less than four hours ago, Cedric and Malia had kissed. Cedric let out a sigh and turned out of the hall.

"Fuck love!" Cedric shouted from down the hall.

"Amen!" Theo agreed.

Malia turned to Harry and said in a low voice, "Fuck you." She chased after Cedric after that.

Elijah swung at Harry, hitting him in the jaw. Harry gladly returned the favor.

"Alright, I love a good fight but this is too dramatic. Why are you all doing all this when you have magic?" Theo said. "Later." He walked into the great hall.

Ron and Hermione ran into the hall from all the commotion. Ron held back Harry who was struggling trying to get out of his grip.

"It wasn't me, Elijah," Daphne said after everything settled.

"Don't bother." One of Elijah's friends dragged him to his dorm. Harry then turned to Melody who was on the verge of tears.

That's when Harry said the thing that Melody never wanted to hear, "This is your fault."

Hermione scolded Harry through her eyes but followed him and Ron to wherever they were going.

Then Melody was left alone. She didn't want to eat anymore, she had no one to talk to because all of her friends were either mad at her or were not on her side. She leaned her head on the wall and slowly started caving to her knees.

On Harry's side, Ron was helping him clean up while Hermione was trying to figure out what happened.

"When did you even kiss Malia?" Hermione asked.

"I didn't. I only said it 'cause I was angry."

"Harry... Cedric and Malia had a thing going on... he heard what you said about the kiss. You just ruined their relationship over jealously," Hermione explained. "I know you didn't know so I'm sure Cedric won't be upset."

Harry sighed and tossed his head back. "I've ruined two relationships in not even twenty-four hours. Great."

"I'm sorry, mate," Ron smiled at him sadly.

"It's just... out of all people, him? She promised me nothing was going on between them and..." his voice broke a little. "She lied. Melody lied. Why am I even surprised."

"I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all of this," Hermione said hopefully.

"No there's not. Melody was mad and fucked Elijah because of it."

"We don't know that, Harry."

"I'd bet my life on it."

-
After McGonagall heard what went down in the hall, she forced the four into a therapy session with Delainy again. As of now, they were sitting on the long couch in front of her. Delainy had a pen between her teeth as she was reading over the previous notes she had taken on them. She then looked up at the group and took her pen from her teeth.

"Minerva told me a little of what happened but I don't think I fully understand. Could someone give me some input?" Delainy asked.

Cedric did not hold back. "Since Melody decided to fuck Elijah, Harry kissed a girl I really liked and now I'm pissed at both of them."

"I didn't kiss her!"

"That's not what you said earlier!" Elijah denied.

"Hey! What did I say about fighting in the office," Delainy shouted. "Now, Elijah, I'd like to hear your side of the story."

"Well, last night Daphne cheated on me and I went to Melody's dorm... she and Harry had broken up and then it just... happened."

"Uh-huh..." she wrote it down on a clipboard. "And do you have any romantic feelings for Melody?"

"No," he answered honestly.

"Now what about you, what happened from your perspective?" Delainy pointed her pen to Melody.

"Basically what Elijah said except Harry broke up with me 'cause he was jealous."

"I was not jealous! You promised me-"

"I swear if I hear one more thing about these damn promises," Melody grumbled.

"Don't make me repeat it," Delainy threatened. "Harry, tell me why you broke up with Melody."

"It was something that Dumbledore said..."

"Oh hell no. You actually listen to that old man?" Melody said disapprovingly. "And you call me delusional." She left the room. Everyone glared at Harry and shook their heads in disbelief.

"What?" Harry said now noticing their faces. "He gives good advice."

"Harry, he recommended kicking Melody and me out of school because of a situation that he thought he couldn't handle..." Cedric recalled. "His advice isn't always adequate."

"I'm with Cedric on this one, hun." She wrote something down. "You have bigger problems if you think Dumbledore gives good advice."

"Let me continue." From there, Harry explained his and Dumbledore's conversation from the day they arrived.

"Harry, yours is a simple fix: Never listen to Dumbledore. You're free to go," Delainy dismissed.

Harry sighed in relief and happily pranced out of the room.

"Elijah, from what you've told me, you're not even upset. We'll meet again next week. You're free to leave as well." He nodded and left. "Cedric, I want you to stay a few more minutes..." she narrowed her eyes. "There's something you're not telling me about Malia. Spit it out."

"It's not about Malia but it kinda results to her. Anyway, my ex-girlfriend, the one that was working with Bellatrix, her name is Quinn, and let's just say she really fucked me up. We dated for about nine months and she failed to tell me that she was betrothed to Draco Malfoy... then when I 'died', she left my sister and disappeared for some reason. She popped back up a year ago but left again."

"Cedric, I think the reason you don't believe Harry and Malia is because Quinn lied to you for so long about her betrothal to Draco Malfoy."

"I'm not gonna lie, it's hard for me to open up because of her. It's just-I trusted her and loved her and she betrayed me. I still don't know why she did it. I have the worst case of trust issues, don't I?" Cedric chuckled a little.

Delainy chuckled and said, "Your reasoning is definitely unique but you're not broken, Cedric. Here's your assignment: try to hear Malia out. We'll meet next week so you can report back to me. You can leave now."

Cedric thanked her on everyone's behalf and left the room

-

Theo's such a mood tbh

Theo would be that kid that records all the fights and posts them on instagram

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE DRAMA THO
IM ACTUALLY SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR EVEN COMING UP WITH IT

THATS NOT THE END OF THE DRAMA HEHE

Delainy's gonna be rich when she's done with those kids👩‍🦯

Whose side yall on??
I'm on Theo's side tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 308 34
CASTLE | ❝i'm headed straight for the castle, they wanna make me their queen.❞ ( extended summary inside ) ( harry potter && the order of the phoenix...
15.6K 219 13
This mostly consists of Drarry, but I'll throw in some other ships here and there, along with XReaders. I'd also like to mention that most of these s...
57.9K 2.2K 17
What if Lily Evans fell for James Potter's best friend instead? (if you know me from ao3, no you don't) only the original characters belong to me. th...
14.2K 142 21
Mostly Smut A bunch of oneshots These are all for fun Harry Potter Boys/Slytherin Boys x Fem!reader ⚠️I do not own any characters in this book⚠️