š‡ššš«š§šžš¬š¬ - š“š”šž š…ššļæ½...

By Wandaswigglywoo

šššš­ššš„š¢šš ššžš­š«šØšÆšš š¢š¬ šš š°šØš¦ššš§ š°š”šØ š”ššš¬ š›šžšžš§ š­š”š«šØš®š š” šš š„šØš­ šØšŸ š­š«ššļæ½... More

š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘¹š‘Øš‘Ŗš‘»š‘¬š‘¹š‘ŗ
š‚šŽš•š„š‘š’
š‘·š‘³š‘Øš’€š‘³š‘°š‘ŗš‘»
š™š™ƒš™€ š™š˜¼š™‡š˜¾š™Šš™‰ š˜¼š™‰š˜æ š™š™ƒš™€ š™’š™„š™‰š™š™€š™ š™Žš™Šš™‡š˜æš™„š™€š™
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ‘.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ’
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ”
IMPORTANT NEWS
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ•
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ–
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸ—
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ–
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ—
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ”
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ•
šš‹šŽšŽšš„š‘š’ & šš“š’
š&š€

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŸšŸ’

9K 302 986
By Wandaswigglywoo

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴛ 2

———————

I finally felt like I wasn't as drained as I was before and washed my face. I cleared my throat and walked out, "Let's go we're heading to the funeral." Sam said walking past me as I walked after him. I walked out into the street with the guys, "Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit." Walker cursed at us making me frown at him.

"Love that language of yours." I said rolling my eyes walking beside Bucky. "Ah! How'd you find us now?" Bucky asked lifting his arms in the air making me shake my head.

Walker and Lamar walk down the stairs, "Come on, you think three Avengers can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?" Lamar said making me huff in annoyance, "No more keeping us in the dark." Walker said angrily as I rolled my eyes and tilted my head.

"But it's much better when your not in our way." I growled at him as they continue to walk towards us as we continued to walk. "You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison." He said pointing at Zemo as we came to a stop.

"He did that himself, technically." Bucky said making me shrug and nodding. "This better be an unbelievable explana.." He said raising his voice at him. I narrowed my eyes at him and pushed him back with my magic, "You better back off, Walker." I snarled, glaring at him as Sam butted in.

"Hey, take it easy before it gets weird." Sam said holding his arm out blocking me from Walker. "I know where Karli is." Zemo said from beside me as Bucky pulled me to his side. And we stop as I see Walker stop Zemo.

"Well, where?" Walker asked shaking his head making me roll my eyes, Nosy, nosy shit. "All we know is, it's a memorial." Sam said to him as I looked away from them spotting a familiar little girl. "So, we're gonna intercept her there." Sam finished explaining as Zemo stepped around Walker, walking towards the little girl.

"That means civilians, high risk of casualties." Lamar said as I shook my head at them whilst walking beside Bucky. "All right, good, we'll move in fast. Take her by surprise." Walker said as I glanced at Bucky and he rolled his eyes.

"No, I wanna talk to her alone." Sam said as we all followed after Zemo. "I'm not losing her again." Walker said as I clenched my hands. "Look, the person closest to her died, she's vulnerable. Is there anytime to reason with her, it's now." Sam explained as I kept my gaze on Bucky as I raised my eyebrows.

"What? No, wait, no!" Walker said as I saw him come up to stop us. "No! Stop, hold on. Stop, okay?" He said getting in front of us making me glare at him. "I think we're way past reasoning with her, unless you forgot the fact that she blew up a building with people still in it." He said loudly making me stare at him.

"And I think you're way past the point where you think you can talk to us as if you've known us." I said lowly as my irises started to burn, making him back up a couple of steps. "Sam, you walk in there cold, she could kill you, man." Lamar tried to tell Sam.

"And if I go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die." Sam said back at him, "You'll let him do this?" I looked at Walker who was in my path. "Are you two gonna let your partner walk into a room with a Super Soldier alone?" Walker tried to get at us making me narrow my eyes at him.

"He's dealt with worse and he's not our partner." Bucky said as I continued to glare at Walker. "I used to counsel soldiers dealing with trauma, okay?" Sam said walking around us and in front of Walker.

"This is in my wheelhouse." Sam said looking at Walker, "Yeah, I know and I know those soldiers, which is why I know this is a bad idea." He said making me groan in annoyance. "Wait, John." Lamar said from beside him.

"If he can talk her down, it might be worth a try." Lamar reasoned with Walker and he looked at Zemo and scoffed. "We'll deal with you later." He said as Bucky and I stayed quiet. "Oh, I'm sure it will all come to an agreeable conclusion." He said waving his hands around before continuing.

"My associate is just up ahead." He said gesturing to the little girl making me smile at her. Bucky placed his hand on my lower back and we began to walk towards her. "Hello, my friend." Zemo greeted her as she glanced at him then me and I smiled at her.

"This is for your family." Zemo said handing her euros and she quickly takes it. "Can you show us the way?" Zemo asked as she just looked at him and walked away. Zemo looks at us and we follow him.

We continued to walk until she slowly opened a door, turns to look at us and points ahead of her. "Karli's in there." Zemo said as I nodded at Sam and he walked away from us as I stayed with Bucky.

Walker grabs Zemo harshly and pushes him against the machine, "Hey, you got ten minutes." Walker said loudly making me sigh then Walker handcuffed him. "Really?" Zemo said as I crossed my arms. "Then we're doing things my way." He said making me cringe. Small dick energy.....

Sam just looks back and continues to walk, following the little girl. I moved towards the side of the doorway and Bucky followed me. I leaned against the wall as he stood in front of me, looking down at me. He tapped the side of his head.

What's wrong? Just a minor headache, that's all. No, actually tell me. It's just a headache Bucky, let it go. I looked at him giving him a pleading look. He caressed my cheek, I gave him a small smile, "I just want you to be okay." He whispered looking down at me and smiling.

I placed both of my hands on his cheeks, "I'm perfectly fine...as long as you're here, I'm fine." I whispered smiling up at him as he does it back. "Well, you know I can tell when your lying." He said making me tilt my head at him, "Oh really? How?" I whispered looking up at him.

"Just a little power I have when it comes to you." He said leaning down to me as I smirked up at him. I hummed as he continued to leaned down. I spotted Walker walk closer and look over us as I sighed. Moment ruined

"Uh-uh. No, no, no." I heard mutter and I pushed Bucky to the side keeping my eye on the weird man. "This is a bad idea." He said out loud as I huffed looking at him. "It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight." Bucky said standing in front of the doorway and I look at him.

"Don't do that, don't patronize me." He said walking away from us and looking at us making me roll my eyes at him. "He knows what he's doing." I said shrugging my shoulders. I see him stop then walking towards us.

"Goin in." He said making Bucky and I step up keeping him in place. I pushed him back slightly with my magic and he looks down then up at us and I stood straight up not bothered by him.

"This is all really is for the both of you, isn't it?" Walker said trying to piss us off, "All that serum runnin through your veins." He said making my irises burn in anger as I clenched my fists. "Barnes, Petrova, your partner need backup in there." He said glancing behind us.

"Do you really want his blood on both or y'all's hands?" He asked making me groan in annoyance, It's not like I don't already. Walker pushed past us making me try and stop him but Lamar held onto my bicep. "Get you fucking hand off of me." I snarled at him as he quickly retracted his hand.

"Walker, stop acting like a prissy bitch and let Sam do his job." I demanded as he continued to walk, making me groan in annoyance. "Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest." Walker marches into the room and I quickly try to stop him but am held back.

"So this is what that was?" I heard her say as I tried pushing past Lamar. "No, Karli wait..." I spotted Sam hold his hand out. "I told you to not touch me." I said towards him as Bucky pushed Lamar off of me and pulling me away from him.

I got to step around him, "Tricking me until help came." She said angrily making me shake my head, "No, Karli." I said as Walker just ignores us. "No, I think we had enough time to talk." He said walking towards her before she punched the shield making his fly back and I looked at her. As she ran off, Bucky and I ran after her.

She jumped up onto the stairs and I quickly used my powers to get onto the stairs. And continue to sprint up the stairs. We soon came into a room and jumped off the railing on down to the ground, landing correctly. I spotted her running through the crowd.

I held my hands out and just pushed them to the side with my magic. I continued to run until we saw Sam and stopped, "We lost her." Bucky said as I sighed looking around to see any trace of her. "This place is a maze." Sam said panting as I nodded towards him until I heard a gun going off.

I sprinted towards that sound and quickly shot my hand out making the door slam open. I looked down from the stairs and spotted Walker standing over Zemo who's unconscious on the floor. Sam and Bucky soon rushed in and Bucky placed his hand on my forearm.

"What did we miss?" Sam asked him as Walker looked at Lamar and I squinted my eyes at them. Sam goes to Zemo and Bucky help pick him up and we ignored them. We walked towards the place Zemo, they placed him on the couch as I place a cold cloth on his forehead.

I went outside to take a breather, I looked around and spotted a family. I sighed, looking away from them, "Hey let's go inside." Bucky said placing his hand on my cheek. I looked at him as smiled, "I'm just taking a breather." I said as he nodded. "What do you think you'll be doing if you weren't here?" He asked me as I chuckled at him.

"Hm, probably be in bed with you." I shrugged making him blush and I chuckled at his face. "Oh really?" He asked as I nodded, biting my lip. "Well maybe after all of this, we should just settle down, no?" He asked me making me smile widely and nod. "Yeah, that sounds perfect." I said before nodding me head towards the door.

"Let's go inside before Sam and Zemo kill each other." I grabbed his hand and opened the door. Bucky closed it and let go of my hand, "Something's not right about Walker." Bucky said walking past me as he takes his jacket off.

"You don't say." Sam said sarcastically looking at me as he goes to the kitchen and looks through the cabinet. "Well, I know a crazy when I see one." He said opening the door to the cabinet and I leaned against the island. "Because I am crazy." Bucky said as I narrowed my eyes at him.

He pours the liquid into a glass cup, "Can't argue with that." Sam said to him making me snicker. "Shouldn't have given him the shield." Bucky said to Sam, making me slap his arm making him wince and look at me.

"I didn't give him the shield." Sam said standing up and looking at Bucky. "Well, Steve definitely didn't." Bucky said looking at Sam, taking a sip from his drink. The door bust opened, I jumped at the noise.

Walker and Lamar come waltzing in like they own the place, "All right, that's it. Let's go." Walker said loudly making me step away from the counter and a bit closer to Sam. "I'm now ordering you to turn him over." Walker said pointing to himself.

"Hey, slow your roll." Sam said as Zemo got up from his spot on the couch. "Let's be clear, shield or no shield, the only thing your runnin in her is your mouth." Sam said towards him making me smirk at him and Zemo walks past me.

"Now, I had Karli and you overstepped." Sam said as I glanced back at Bucky seeing him nod towards me. "He's actually proven himself useful today." Sam said glancing at the walking Zemo and back at the duo standing in front of us.

"We're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin next." Sam explained making me glance between them. "How do you want the rest of this conversation to go Sam, huh?" Walker said making me tilt my head at him. "Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" He said making me irises burn as wisps appeared in my palms.

"No, pick it up, we'll see what you can do with it." I said lowly as I felt myself get angrier and they looked at me. "I hate people who think they can run shit." I said to Walker as he glanced at me, I narrowed my eyes at him seeing him place his shield down.

A familiar vibranium spear hit the pillar and I looked behind me spotting Bucky as he looked at us, shrugging. I looked and spotted a familiar woman in Dora Milaje uniform. I spotted two women walk through the door making me step back from them.

Ayo and the other woman hit their spears on the ground as I looked at them. "Even if he is a means to your end, time's up." She said in Wakandan making me sigh. "Release him to us now." She demanded as I looked at her. "Hi, John Walker. Captain America." Walker said holding his hand out to Ayo making me sigh, walking towards Bucky as he gently grabs my arm.

"Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?" Walker said making me look at them. "Hey, John, take it easy." Sam said as Walker look at Sam. "You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." Sam warned him making me smirk at him.

"The Dora Milaje don't have jurisdiction here." He said looking at Ayo making me shake my head. "The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be." Ayo tells him making me shrug at them.

"Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." He said walking towards and putting his hand on her shoulder making me wince. Ayo hit him with the spear making him groan and I chuckled. She kicks him making him fly backing into the spear that's inside the pillar.

Bucky sat down and I leaned against him watching this fall apart. Walker grabs the shield and blocks the spear from impaling him. "Let me have some." I said holding my hand out for the cup and he placed it in my hand. I drank out of it and gave it back to Bucky.

They began to fight Lamar making Bucky get up and we walked beside Sam. "We should do something." Sam said making me shake my head at him and he gives me a look.

"Looking strong, John!" Bucky shouts over the fighting making me laugh, "I still think you guys should talk it out!" I said making Bucky chuckle at me. "Bucky, Nat....." Sam warned us making me sigh in annoyance. Can't enjoy something just for a while.

Bucky does towards Ayo and I help Lamar, "I'm sorry." I said in Wakandan, I faintly hear Bucky, "Ayo, let's talk about this." They kicked Lamar towards the couch making me snicker and they turn to me.

Sam grabs the spear before it impales Lamar and I stopped another woman from throwing it also. "Hey, girl remember me?" I asked tilting my head, smiling before we began to fight. She goes to throw the spear at me but I deflected it and flew right into the shield.

She flips over me and I sighed dodging a kick as I kicked at her side then swept her feet from under her. "This is fun, no?" I said making her nod from the ground making me smile at her and I helped her up. "Men." I muttered shaking my head.

"Always want violence." She said as I nodded then spotted Bucky's arm fall and I shot my hand out catching it before it fell to the ground. "See you later?" I asked her as she nodded towards me and I smiled.

I walked towards Bucky as I waved my hand being his vibranium arm into my hand and look at him. Ayo opens the doors to the bathroom and looks in there. Walker falls to the ground, panting as one of the Dora Milaje takes the spear out of the table. Causing the shield to fall on the ground.

She stomps on the shield and holds it, looking down at John. "He is gone, leave it." Ayo said nodding towards me and leaving as I looked as Bucky and holding his arm out for him to take. "Did you know they could do that?" Sam asked Bucky and he puts his arm back on and clenched his fist.

"No." He said looking at Sam as he resets it making me look away, that was fucking hot. He really wants me to take him here. I spotted Lamar walk up to Walker who was still on the floor. "They weren't even Super Soldiers." He said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Stop being dramatic, they are woman who have trained far longer than you have." I said scoffing at him, "Come on." Lamar said helping him up making me walk past him walking to the bathroom.

"I can't believe he pulled an El Chapo." Sam said looking at us as I shrugged at him, "I can." Bucky said as he nudged me to move with him. "Come on." He said as I walked beside him and Sam followed after us. We walked out of the apartment and Sam looked at me.

"Since when we're you all besties with the Dora Milaje?" Sam asked me as I looked at him and shrugged. "Well, Before the big fight in Wakanda, I would visit." I said looking away from him. "You mean visit Bucky?" He asked as I felt my face burn up.

"N-no." I stuttered as he gave me a look. I sighed, "Yeah." I said nodding making him jump. "I fucking knew it." He said pointing at me as we continued walking. "Shut the hell up, Sam." I muttered as we continued to walk down the street.

—————————

A/N: oh wow that was more than I usually do but there's your money my sugar babies 😏. I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 61 23
š˜¼ š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™® š™¤š™› š™– 7 š™®š™šš™–š™§ š™¤š™”š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™” š™¬š™š™¤ š™žš™Ø š™Øš™¤š™”š™™ š™—š™® š™š™šš™§ š™›š™–š™©š™š™šš™§ š™©š™¤ š™ƒš™®š™™š™§š™– š™–š™£š™™ š™žš™Ø š™š™šš™”š™™ š™˜š™–š™„š™©š™–š™«š™š š™›...
4.6K 212 11
"š™”š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™œš™¤š™žš™£š™œ š™©š™¤ š™„š™–š™® š™›š™¤š™§ š™¬š™š™–š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™žš™™ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š. š™€š™«š™šš™§š™® š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™˜š™š š™¤š™› š™„š™–š™žš™£, š™šš™«š™šš™§š™® š™£š™žš™œš™š™©š™¢š™–š™§š™š š™®š™¤ļæ½...
72.3K 1.5K 11
š˜š˜¦š˜®!š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜¹ š˜‰š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜ŗ š˜‰š˜¢š˜³š˜Æš˜¦š˜“. š˜¼ š™Øš™š™¤š™§š™© š™©š™–š™”š™š š™™š™šš™©š™–š™žš™”š™žš™£š™œ š™©š™š™š š™šš™Øš™˜š™–š™”š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£ š™¤š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™¤š™£ š™œš™¤š™žš™£š™œ ļæ½...
13.9K 116 33
š™°šš•šš• šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽššœššŽ š™æš™¾šš…'ššœ šš’ššœ šš–ššŠššššŽ šš‹šš¢ šš–ššŽ ššŠšš—šš ššœšš˜šš–ššŽ šš–ššŠšš¢ šš‹ššŽ ššžššœššŽšš šš’šš— šš–šš¢ šš˜šššš‘ššŽšš› ššœšššš˜šš›šš’ššŽššœ. š“†‰š“†‰š“†‰š“†‰š“†‰š“†‰š“†‰š“†‰š“†‰...