I'll Still Love You Tomorrow...

By thegreatestdelrey

❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transph... More

DISCLAIMERS
CAST
PLAYLIST (4TH YEAR)
Welcome Back
Attention
Forced Dates
Moving On
Clueless
Dahlia
I'd Never Harm My Own Blood
Worst Memories
Get Out of My Head
Goodbye
Petrova
Rita Skeeter
Spotted
Done For
Mother Dearest
You Owe me a Date
Haylee Black
Gone
Funeral
My Everything
Trapped Part:1
Trapped Part:2
See You Later
I'm So In Love With you
Silhouette
PLAYLIST (5TH YEAR)
5TH YEAR
Welcome Back
Letters
Stupefy
Real Shot
I Know
Destructive
Yule Ball
Unexpected Suprise Part: 1
Unexpected Suprise Part:2
I Love You
Drunk Crying
Wedding
Teasing
Alive?
False Hope
The Return Of Cedric Diggory
Ronald The II
No!
Where The Hell Is Cedric
Cornelius Fudge
Secrecy
Love You Always
Reunited
Dahlias Send Off
Mind Off
Back To Hogwarts
'Fight'
Make Up
PLAYLIST (6TH YEAR)
SIXTH YEAR
A New Year
Potions
I'm Still Mad At You
Therapy
The After Math
I'm Sorry
Tryouts
Valencia Petrova
Pansy Parkinson
Veritaserum or Dare
Sex-crew
Quidditch Match
I Don't Know
Scars
The Map
A/N
I Know What She Said!
Thin Ice...
Captain
Quinn's Trial
Happy Christmas
Spin The Bottle
I'm Sorry...
Epilogue; Part 1
Epilogue; Part 2
Epilogue; Part 3
The End
THANK YOU
REGRETS/IDEAS

Furious

422 14 91
By thegreatestdelrey

"Minnie, your therapist did nothing," Melody complained. "She just wants money."

"I don't blame her. You and your friends have a lot of problems," McGonagall justified. "I think Elijah likes her, though. He's going to see her next week."

"Well, Delainy's not making him pay thirty gallons an hour!"

"Fair point," Minnie agreed. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"I'm officially boycotting potions. I'm really starting not to like Malia. And suddenly, Harry is like a god at potions. Like, come on, we all know he sucks!"

"Miss Lestrange seems nice, and I believe Harry's been studying a lot more, so that may be the reason."

"No, he has this book that he's been using. I don't know what's so special about it, but whatever it is, I'm going to find out."

"Melody, I think you're overthinking this whole situation. Now get to class."

Melody left her office with a huff. She walked through multiple corridors until she reached the potions classroom. She tried to go unnoticed, but unfortunately, Slughorn caught her.

"Miss Petrova, starting to think you weren't coming," Slughorn said. "Take a seat next to Mister Weasley."

Melody sat next to Ron and took out her book. In front of her sat Harry and Malia, who were a little too close. Melody was beginning to think that something was going on between them but pushed the feelings aside. After at least three minutes of watching her boyfriend and Malia, she finally spoke up.

"Ron, am I being crazy, or are they like..." Melody trailed off.

"No, I think so too," Ron said, who had his eyes on them the whole time.

Malia and Harry were sharing his potions book, causing them to sit closer, knee touching.

"Today, you and your partner are going to be brewing Amortentia. The person you're sitting by will be your partner," Slughorn announced. "The instructions to brew Amortentia should be in your books. This will take nearly a month to brew, meaning this'll be a big deal of your grade. No pressure!"

Ron held back a scoff. "Yeah, right."

"We've about five minutes left of class so you and your partner can discuss things over."

"We should just meet in the library after school, maybe?" Melody suggested to Ron.

"Sounds good to me."

And Malia and Harry had the same plan.

-

After school, Ron and Melody met in the library with their books. Melody told Ron that she'd browse the library for anything that could help them. Ron nodded in return and began unpacking their stuff. Harry and Malia wandered into the library a few minutes later.

"Hey, there's Ron! Why don't we just join him and Melody, maybe turn this into a foursome project?" Malia suggested. Before Harry could respond, Malia pulled him to Ron's table.

"Hey," Ron said, more like a question.

"Hi, Ron."

Melody came back with a stack of books. When she saw Malia, she had a look of surprise but quickly covered it with a smile.

"I hope you don't mind if we join you?"

"Sure. Could use all the help we can get," Ron shrugged.

Melody took a step closer to Ron to whisper something in his ear.

"I have so many questions..."

"I do too, but Harry is like a genius in potions, and I could really use the grade so..."

"He's bloody obsessed with that book."

"I know, practically sleeps with it."

"What was that?" Harry asked aloud. Melody repeated exactly what she said. Harry scoffed. "I do not sleep with it."

"Sure you do. Replaced me pretty quick," Melody sassed.

"What do we do first?" Malia asked cheerfully with her hands on her hips.

Harry flipped through his book before commenting. "Pour standard water into a golden cauldron, bruise peppermint flower heads with mortar and pestle and sprinkle into lukewarm water, then stir."

Ron poured in the water, and Melody added in the peppermint flower heads. Malia began to stir.

Harry chuckled. "You're supposed to stir counterclockwise; here, let me help you."

Harry came from behind her and guided her hands into stirring counterclockwise. Melody's hands started to bawl into fists because Harry's attention was no longer on the cauldron; it was on Malia. Ron noticed her fist and quickly said something.

"Melody, I think I've got it from here. Why don't you take a very well-deserved break?" He suggested. Melody gave Ron an appreciative look and quickly left the library. "Could I speak with you for a moment?" Ron whispered to Harry.

"Sure. We'll be back," Harry said to Malia, which she returned with a nod. When they entered the hall, Ron began bombarding him with questions.

"What the fuck was that?"

"What?"

"'You're supposed to stir it counterclockwise'." Ron mimicked.

"I was just helping her," Harry shrugged.

"'I was just helping her' my ass," Ron had a 'get real' look on his face. "What's this really about? And don't use your summer excuse." Ron crossed his arms determinedly.

"Nothing."

He rolled his eyes. "Melody doesn't feel that way at all. You are treating her like garbage over nothing. You are ruining a perfectly good relationship with a good person."

"Maybe I don't feel that way, Ron."

"You don't think Melody's a good person?"

"Let's just get back to work," Harry mumbled.

-

Melody could be found in her dorm room, going through a box of old memories. She came across a moving photo of Cedric sneezing, she never understood why Amos kept the picture, but she adored it anyway. Next, she saw a picture she'd never seen before. It was a picture of her in Harry's arms. It was Haylee's farewell gift that she left in her dorm. Just then, Harry came into her dorm.

"Melody, we need to talk..."

Nothing good ever starts with 'we need to talk'. Melody was still furious with him but let him sit down anyway.

"We need to break up..."

Melody stood up abruptly. "Why are you breaking up with me? I should be breaking up with you."

"Excuse me?" Harry raised his voice a little.

Melody scoffed. "You've replaced me with a fucking book, you're upset over something harmless that happened in the summer, and you and Malia are getting a little too close." She crossed her arms and began pacing around the room.

"Me and Malia?" Harry scoffed. "How do you think I feel about you and Elijah, you and Draco, even you and Theo!"

"Are you really jealous of them? I would never do anything with them! You are delusional."

"I'm delusional?" He raised his voice a little more. "You think I'm involved with Malia, and you think I'm delusional?"

"I never said that."

"You might as well've. You're so self-involved that you couldn't even see our relationship was falling apart!"

"Get out." Melody pointed to the door as tears started filling her eyes. Harry looked a little taken back, causing Melody to repeat herself. "Get out. If you want to just break up, then we can just break up. We're done."

Harry didn't need telling twice; therefore, he walked out the door, slamming it behind him. Shortly after Harry left, Elijah wandered into Melody's dorm, furious for some reason as well. When Elijah saw Melody crying, he immediately softened his posture.

"What happened?"

"Harry just dumped me."

"Ironic. Daphne just cheated on me."

"Do you wanna... talk about it?"

"Not really," he said. "I don't even know why I came here."

"Good, 'cause I don't wanna talk about it either..."

She cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a short but passionate kiss, and he kissed back. When they pulled away, they both looked at each other with hungry eyes.

"We probably shouldn't," he whispered.

Melody put her forehead to his. "I know," she whispered, "but I really want to."

Elijah pulled her into another kiss, and they immediately started tearing each other's clothes off.

One thing they both knew: Did they have romantic feelings for one another? Absolutely not. All they knew was: they both were furious and took it out on each other.

-

Sorry besties

This isn't the end of the drama lol

Extra long chapter for yall

Malia and Harry ain't innocent either👀

WHOSE SIDE YALL ON

Until next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 15.2K 33
❝ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N ❞
2.9K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
8.1K 197 11
I was bored🤷 Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...
1.5K 146 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the neglected potter twin finds her real family with the children of the marauders ➳ female oc x female oc ➳ pr...