One Way (Mafia Romance)

Autorstwa violet_23writes

"I will not hesitate to bend you over my lap right here and give a raw spanking, so be a good girl and let's... Więcej

Aesthetics + Authors Note
01| Coffee Shop With a Call
02| Fight and Packing
03| Flight and Italy
04| Dark Angel
05| Italian Ball Pt.1
06| Italian Ball Pt.2
07| False Assassination
08| Nightclub
09| Three More Months?
11| Mafia's Dinner
12| Matteo Ricci
13| Connections
14| Mission #1
15| Friends That I Know
16| Luscious Kisses
17| Drunken Words
18| Midnight Love
19| Scars
20| Sin City
21| Come With Me
22| Rome
23| Letter and Lies
24| Their Family Problem
25| Date
26| The Auction
27| The Auction Pt.2
28| Captured and Tortured
29| Escape
30| Hospital
31| John and Jack
32| Hospital Visits
33| Finally
34| The Next Day
35| Head to Head Trouble
36| Picture But Make it Bloody
37| Dead
38| Catching Him
39| Made Up + He Knows
40| Finding Oliver
41| Finding Oliver Pt.2
42| Matteo Round Two
43| His
44| Updating Them
45| Girls Date + Mall Date
46| Promise Ring
47| His Trap
49| Again?!
50| His Cell
51| Annoying Problems
52| His Care
53| His Now Real Actions
54| It's All A Lie
55| Fucking Kill Him
56| Guards Plottwist
57| He's a Big Softie
58| Little Him, Little Her
59| How Could Anyone Say No to Her
60| Girls and Guards Road Trip
61 | G&G Stay
62| Trip My Ass
63| Oh What Luck Does She Have
64| It's the Only Mission
65| Her Masquerade Ball
66| Doctors Visit
67| Ouch
68| Not His Time, My Time
69| Another Step Closer
70| He's Obsessed
71| Rebecca And Mason
72| It's On My Watch

10| One Night

10.9K 194 114
Autorstwa violet_23writes

[A/N! Hi guys so this story has so far been a bit boring but that's ok because it's time to add a bit of spice;) ALSO THANK YOU ALL LOVES FOR 1k+ VIEWS😭❤️ I honestly can't express how happy I am, I love every one of you guys, thanks for following, commenting, voting or reading, all means the world to me!!]

WARNING: SMUT & ABSUE

_________________________________

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

*Flashback*

"YOU LITTLE SLUT!" HE YELLED, "how many times have I told you to never eat food in my house until I fucking give you it, but you don't deserve food you're a fat slutty bitch that no one will ever like".

Master is right.

I am a slut.

I am a bitch.

I am fat.

And I am ugly.

No one will love me yet better save me. If there's anyone out there that saves me hopefully in the future I'll give my whole heart out to them.

I feel broken. Like shredded glasses. I feel like I'm drowning, under the cold water where no one can save me.

I can only hope.

"You deserve a punishment sweetie, don't you think?" Master chuckled, but I knew better to answer.

"Get the fuck up and go to your number room quickly while I get the supplies ready." He yelled his yellow teeth showing right in the bright room.

I bowed my head down while standing up from my kneeling position, pain shooting through me like fire, hot burning fire that I can't cool off. I scurried off to my number room and kneeled on the cold tiles waiting for the monster in the house to come yet again haunt and forever mark me.

After a minute master comes in with a knife and lighter.

Oh no no no no!

I know what's he going to do, I've seen him do it to other kids right infront of me.

He's going to mark me, mark a number on me that claims I'm forever his. The knife for carving and the lighter burning the carve to make it stay alive till death.

"Now now now look at you all submissive," he chuckled darkly. "Now you know that I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to number you until I reached 100 kids, but you fucked up and became a brat so you know what I do to brats right? I've shown you it before to!" He said inching closer.

He took my top off leaving me only in my bra that barely covered anything.

He groped my bra massaging it while I silently cried. Drowning that's what I felt like, I couldn't do anything but let him.

"Now because I'm a nice master I'll let you know where I'm going to be marking you, I'll be marking you under your right boob because frequently I like your boobs." With that he took the knife and started carving underneath the same place he said he would.

I screamed and cried drowning in my own tears not being able to do anything, I tried moving but he slapped me only again and again.

Once he was done carving the number, blood covering the knife and my body. He light the lighter but not before evilly laughing.

"N-no p-please don't! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He pleaded but that did nothing other then earning me another slap.

"Shut the fuck up whore before I fucking cover your stomach with words you'll love." He slapped me again, my cheeks burning red and bleeding.

I stayed silent crying while he was smiling like a crazy person bringing the fire close to my mark.

Once it touched my skin I screamed, cried, trashed everywhere trying to run from the pain. But nothing else happened other then my skin burning.

After a minute but felt like an year he moved the fire and backed away looking at my half naked form with blood covering my body, face red.

"Sexy whore you are, maybe some playtime next?" He grinned in a ugly way.

After he left the room and came back with a mirror telling me to look at my number and self.

As I looked at the number underneath my boob I saw the number 15.

15, 15 people he carved and did the same thing. Now I'm another one of his victims that will never be able to escape.

Underneath the stars I'm burning like wildfire underneath the world I'm like a little girl dying hoping to have some miracle one day.

*End of flashback*
•••

I woke up screaming and panting, from the nightmare I had.

Another nightmare, this is why I don't want to sleep. I don't want the demons to refresh my mind about my past coming to haunt me again and again.

I looked to the right and saw the clock. It was 7:30 AM, I'm surprised I slept in longer when I usually don't but hey another nightmare leaving me scared, no one to help either.

I got up and moved the blanket that was covering me, while getting out of bed I made my bed and left to the bathroom.

Once I entered my bathroom I stripped from my pyjamas and went inside the shower. I turned on the mild (not hot nor cold) water and let my sore and tense body melt underneath.

After twenty minutes of showering I left and went to the cabinet to take the white towel, wrapping it around my figure. As I was done drying myself I went inside my closet and picked an outfit for today.

It's been a few day's since I found out I had a mission here in Italy and these past few days instead of going to fights or anything else I've been researching about my target and other things to help. Honestly it's a bit hard then I thought but I always love a good challenge so I've found a few things but not too much.

Anyway for today I'm staying in and researching again but I'm also going to a club later on at night. So for now I picked out an outfit that is, a black crop top and black fishnets underneath the blue high waisted jeans I decided to wear.

Victoria's outfit^^

Once I finished adding some gold jewelry, I put my hair down and left my face with no makeup. I went and grabbed my phone from the bedside and left downstairs to eat some breakfast.

As I finished eating my breakfast I drank some water and left to grab my laptop from the table to start working and finding information about my target.

Target: Igor Rax Simonov
Igor Rax Simonov works:
-Sex trafficking
-human trafficking
-gun handling
-underage drug usage and sells
-rape many minor girls.

Lived in Russia and still does but currently in Sicily, Italy arising to finish dirty work of his own.

Uncle of Russian mafia's leader but doesn't proceed to work with the Russian mafia.

Target last seen: in west side mafia going to one of his own warehouses.

I finished reading some other information I found of the target Igor Rax Simonov. Hm I've never heard of him which makes it a bit more difficult to find out about him but I don't mind, especially when this is basically my job.

One things for sure I will love killing him, one thing I absolutely hate is people who sex traffic or anything with those lines. This man right here Igor not only participate in sex and human trafficking but he raped many minor girl's. He deserves to die and rot in any hands.

•••
[A/N! Hi guys sorry for popping up a lot but I have a little info about Igor and it'll be important!! Anyways now I made a little big time skip to when Victoria goes to the club because her day was all work so here is the fun;)]
•••

As I entered the club that one side had flashing lights and sweaty bodies dancing on the dance floor, others drinking, talking, laughing and making out in the corners of the dim lighted club.

I headed straight to the bar and ordered 5 shots of tequila because why not.

As I was drinking and gazing my eyes around the room, I felt a presence sitting next to me on the high top chairs.

"Scotch on the rocks." Was all the deep voice said next to me. Hm I could care less. I decided to finally get up and go dance on the dance floor.

I was dancing and having fun from these past few days when someone came behind me and held my hips making me grind on them.

I turned around only to be met by the one and only one I fought at the club.

Death sight.

As I was about to speak he lowered his 6'2 height down to me so his mouth was close to my ear tuning out the pumping music that's blasting in the club.

"Dark Angel.." Ah so he does know me. I mentally chuckled I don't know why but it was funny. Anyways.

"Death sight.." I replied the same way he did.

Honestly he looks hot. He was wearing a black V line neck shirt that showed his pure muscles, black jeans and lastly some sneakers. I did notice his rings and necklace he was wearing.

Hot.

"Came to have a re match?" I faked questioned.

"No," he grunted "you look like a sexy vixen hm.." he replied.

Can his voice get any deeper?! But i didn't reply because hello I fought him he probably wants to kill me, so instead I moved out of his hold and left to the bar to order a cool drink.

As I sat down I saw he followed me too and sat the same place next to me. Ah so he's the guy who ordered scotch on the rocks. Cool.

Once I ordered I gazed around again but this time he spoke up again.

"One night." I turned around while holding my drink in my hand and looked straight into his light grey iris's.

"One night?" I asked confused because I am lol. Anyways not the time.

"One night sex, after this we won't see each other again will we?" He said.

"Fuck no did u forget I fucking fought you and here you are in the same club now asking for a night stand?" I replied drinking my cooling drink.

He stood up and came closer to me.

"Coincidence? I think not." Before I could talk he spoke again, "you fought me sure but I have many make fights to go, what could I say you're hot especially in he black sexy dress, why would I miss my chance to get dicked up with a hot girl?" He finished bringing his hand up and holding the back of my neck.

Fuck. This felt good. I don't know if I'm touched deprived or what but I allowed him to touch my neck. But as I came to my senses I stood up to reaching to his chest a little up.

"Are you sure you don't want to seduce me and kill me?" I gazed my hand on his keeping eye contact.

He chuckled sexily before replying, "that is a good idea want to find out sweetheart?" He replied with amusement and sarcasm.

I don't know what made me but I agreed only for one night, not like we'll see eachother again and a girl needs release so why not.

"One night." I agreed. He smiled before taking my hand and leading me out.

•••

As we entered the hotel room he wasted no time pushing me against the wall and kissing me hungrily.

I kissed just as much as hunger, he bit my lower lip asking for tongue entrance but I denied.

Smack

That's when I realized he slapped my ass as I yelped and he took the time to push his tongue inside my mouth and mold his into mine.

Fuck. The tension in this room is crazy.

He moved and slowly left butterfly kisses across my neck biting and leaving hickeys. I couldn't help but moan.

"Responsive vixen." He smirked against my neck.

He kept biting and leaving marks until he reached my collarbone, once he started sucking there I moaned loud he found my sweet spot and it's driving me crazy.

He continued his torture my touching me when finally he ripped my dress apart and threw on the bed. He kept eye contact while undressing himself leaving him and me both in our underwear.

He hovered over me his chains dangling on my face and the cold ring cooling my neck as he gripped my neck.

Choking me but not to the point I'd die.

"Hm.. look at you my sexy slut." He whispered against my ear biting it afterwards.

"Look at you my whore." I replied smirking. His eyes darkened at my words and with that he gripped my neck harder and took his other hand ripping my panties.

Is this bitch ripping everything?! Goddamn.

He went down and slowly touched my sex. Rubbing my clit and outwards of my thighs massaging it.

I whimpered as he continued touching me and rubbing his fingers on my sex.

Once I felt two of his fingers enter my pussy I screamed. Fuck he gave no warning. My eyes flutters shut trying to get use to his long fingers.

"One thing about me Angel, is I don't like giving warnings—" his fingers going in and out faster, "— nor do I like having sex softly, I love rough sex and you sweetheart are going to have rough of roughest."

With that he put another finger now three fingers in me his ring meeting my clit, I moaned loudly.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I exclaimed.

He took his fingers out and slapped my sex a few times making it red and dripped.

"Such dirty words," he said as his head went down to my pussy and I felt his tongue gaze my pussy making me gasp.

He started licking me and tongue fucking me while I was screaming and moaning.

Once I reached my limit I yelled "I am going to cum!!" And he started playing with my boobs, that made me reach my climate I immediately came all over his mouth.

As I thought he'd get up he didn't instead he licked all my cum away and took some in his fingers while standing up. He took those two fingers and put them in his mouth keeping eye contact.

"Mhmm taste fucking amazing." He groaned.

He came and kissed me making me taste myself but I could care less I was in deep wanting to be touched and fucked.

He got up and undressed from his Calvin Klein boxers making them drop to the ground and making his 8 inch looking dock spring out.

It looked hard and painful, begging to be released. I smirked thinking of the power I have.

As I was deep in thought gazing at his manhood and body I didn't notice that his cock was at my entrance and instantly slammed in my making my walls stretch. I cried out of pain soon pleasure.

"I. Like. It. Fucking. Rough." He groaned.

"Fuck baby you're so fucking tight holy shit!" His eyes closed groaning.

Once of his hand gripped my neck and the other gripped my hip. I decided to match the pace giving more pleasure.

The room was filled with claps, moans and groans.

"I'm going to cum!" I yelled while my nails where digging on his back, probably leaving marks.

"Cum baby let it all out fuck!" He replied groaning as I tighten around him.

I felt my climate coming down and soon I was left panting. After a few seconds his thrusts became sloppier meaning he's close to his climate. He pulled out and came all over my stomach and face.

I got up on my knees while being on the bed and gripped his cock taking the rest of the cum from it and licking it spot clean.

I moaned at the taste and he groaned in response.

He came and kissed me biting my lips making them red.

After a few seconds of making out again. He got up and laid down on the bed me kneeling on the side.

"Get up." He said. I slowly got up my face confused.

"Come here." I complied and went next to him.

"Ride me." He smirked.

"What?!" I questioned.

"Don't make me say it again ride me." He replied yanking my arms towards him.

"Ride me and ride me good baby." He whispered.

____________________________________

Hi my loves!!

Thanks for reading another chapter<3

So there was a little spice😏 in this chapter.

Who do you think the mystery guy is??

A lot happened in this chapter and a lot of time skips but the book was a bit boring so I added spice for ya'll:)

Also this was my first time writing SMUT sooo 🤚🧍‍♀️

ALSO!! THANK YOU LOVES AGAIN FOR 1K READS MWAH BABIESSSS<3

VOTE+COMMENT!!

See you guys in the next chapter byee!!

-Author

Word count~ 2869 words.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

67.5K 1.9K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
1.6M 63.9K 81
What happens when The Mafia King gets a weird text one night from a girl who is hell bent on making him hers? She is a badass who wins each and ever...
91.6K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
39.6K 693 47
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...