My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

Their Heated Afternoon 🔞

2K 88 19
By Yukino27_2020

Mature Content
(Please Skip it if you don't like this.)

"Why don't you recite my words before I do the same to you?"

Krist gulps nervously while Singto holds him down with a mischievous smirk. A look he has never seen before. A single smirk has already sent his brain into a haywire syndrome.

Krist's heated cheeks and drunken gaze further invoke Singto. He plants light kisses on each cheek and slides deeper to lick his blushing earlobe. Soft moans escape from a pair of luscious lips, indicating another sensitive spot.

Singto slides his forefinger from the edge of Krist's chin, towards his chest; pausing at the centre in between his half-hard nipples. He circles his finger around the hardened nipple, watching Krist intake sharp breaths to suppress his moans.

"I'm waiting... My dear husband." Singto hums, pausing his actions in mid-air. Krist whimpers dolefully, arching his lower back upwards. He wants Singto's touch.

"Y-You said... You'll l-lick my earlobe while caressing my inner thigh... A-a-and then... reaching my neck to plant your m-mark on me... You p-promised to t-taste m-me... and devour my body... M-making sure... I beg you... to.. t-take me... and p-pound mmmmmffffff..."

Singto shuts Krist's mouth by imprinting his lips on his. His hands reach down to Krist's inner thigh, stroking gently at the tender flesh he was longing to touch. He could feel Krist's vibrating moans muffling in between their kisses that turn into a full-on makeout session. Krist opens widely for Singto's long sneaky tongue to invade his mouth. Their tongues coil together like a pair of hungry serpents.

Krist wriggles out of his bathrobe and exposes his nakedness in front of his drooling husband. Singto grins widely and removes his bathrobe, as they hungrily imprint their nakedness on each other for the first time. Singto positions his tanned body onto Krist, feeling their skin-to-skin contact.

Krist moans softly, the friction of their bodies gritting together is making his erection poke at inappropriate places. He makes eye contact with Singto, his cheeks reddening in embarrassment when Singto feels the knock of his husband's erection in between his thighs.

"Seems like you're ready. More ready than I thought."

"P'Sing... Stop teasing me..."

Singto chuckles lovingly and makes his way lower to a particular region he desperately wants to devour. He observes the proud stick standing with a slight tremble, a perfect size of 8-9 inches and a comfortable grip of his thickness. Singto is pleased.

Krist covers his face in embarrassment. He has never had anyone look at that area for the past 20 years, not to mention a person he never thought would look at it so... attentively. He lets out a startled moan when Singto kisses the tip of his erection. The sensitivity is too overwhelming.

Singto proceeds with a lick on the tip, tasting an appetizer of a warm liquid oozing out. Pleased with his appetizer, Singto becomes bolder by foundling a pair of perky balls as he takes the stick into his mouth, tasting the savoury heaven.

He feels Krist squeezing tightly as he continues to fondle his buttcheeks. His firm rounded fleshy buttcheeks. Holding his favourite lollipop in his mouth, he presses his tongue onto the tip and digs his way to reach a sensitive spot; resulting in a moan from his cute husband.

"E-enough... P'Sing!! P-please..." Krist moans breathlessly. His drunken gaze adds another level of sexiness in Singto's eyes.

Singto ignores his pleads and speeds up his bobbing head, feeling the swelling and taste build-up for a release. He opens his eyes to stare at Krist, watching his closed eyes and gaping mouth for moans to escape. He could feel his lower region begging to release despite being untouched.

With an adorable utter cry, Krist releases his warm milk aggressively feeling his entire body jerk in response. He collapses back onto the bed and breathes heavily, recollecting his senses. Singto wipes his mouth and climbs up to plant a wet kiss on Krist's lips.

"Krist... Let's come together this time..." Singto whispers hungrily. Even though he came uncontrollably after Krist, his erection springs to life again begging to be released in a tight deep hole.

Krist wobbles his bottom lip, knowing what is coming. He blushes red and whispers back. "I've never done it before... So... umm... Please be gentle?"

Singto smiles affectionately. "You're so cute... My cute husband."

Krist smiles back innocently before doing something that isn't innocent. He pushes Singto gently onto the bed and kisses him softly. He continues to leave light feathery kisses on his torso, marking his way towards an excited, mounted territory.

He glances at it curiously and takes it in his hand, rubbing his fingers over it. Singto lets out a deep grunt, increasing his sexiness. Ignoring his sounds, Krist focuses his curiosity on his newly-found obsession. A nice texture of 11 inches seems to smile back at him, encouraging him to play more. Krist puts his nose nearer, wanting to know the smell before the taste.

His accidental exhalation on Singto's erection triggers an obvious jerk. Krist smiles, liking his interest. He finally unleashes his tongue to explore the taste. A short lick was just enough to release an ooze of Singto's precious build-up. Singto groans desperately.

This little cutie is teasing him!

Every inch of Singto's body screams in ecstasy and pleasure the moment Krist decides to take him into his mouth. Every last bit of self-control is washed away as Singto feels his release coming within seconds. He sits up swiftly and pushes Krist's mouth away just as a pent-up amount of hot liquid splashes onto Krist's toned fair-skinned chest.

"Umm..." Krist is lost for words.

Singto signs in defeat. "Don't do that again..."

"Ohhh...." Krist hangs his head down dejectedly.

"Cos I can't control myself... You're too... good." Singto compliments with a red face.

Krist perks up with his doe-blinking eyes. Watching his husband blush appealingly, he chokes out, "so... it was good for you?" He asks with happy eyes. "Can I do it again?"

Singto smiles in defeat. "Yeah... you can. But next time, okay?" Krist nods eagerly.

"Let's head to the shower." Singto holds out his hand to see Krist pouting sadly.

"We're finished?" Krist's puppy eyes fill with sadness and despair. Singto giggles amusingly.

"No... I want to wash my cum off you first. Plus, you need to prepare." He finishes as Krist looks confused. They both head into the shower as Singto washes Krist's chest with lukewarm water. He then lowers the showerhead towards Krist's buttcheeks and orders Krist to turn around. He proceeds to get down on his knees, with a finger rubbing against his butt entrance. He felt Krist stiffen in shock.

"Krist... Spread out your butt for me? I promise I won't hurt you." He waits for Krist to obey willingly and positions the shower head towards the slightly gaping hole. He pokes his finger further, adding a little deeper as he goes. Soon, he feels Krist relaxes more at the procedure.

After a couple of stretches and teases, Singto removes his fingers and places the showerhead back with the water running. He sits down on a provided seat in the shower cubicle and gestures for Krist to come closer. He kisses Krist's belly button as his hand trails upwards to the entrance that is about to mount his erection.

"Krist... Slowly... Good boy." Singto's breathing turns heavy as Krist struggles to mount him for the first time. They both support each other as the connection grows deeper. A loud cry emits from Krist as the action is completed, with Singto fully in Krist.

Krist grips Singto's shoulder tightly as he adjusts the fullness of having Singto penetrate him. Singto holds him in his arms whilst kissing the top of his head. They sign in happiness and contentment.

"Krist? Can I move?" Singto whispers. Krist nods meekly and immediately moans once Singto shifts his position for a rhythm. The bathroom is filled with grunts and moans of two figures wrapped in a passionate embrace.

"P'Sing..." Krist breathes out. "I'm close... I want to cum..."

Singto responds with a kiss, muffling their sounds as their speed increases rapidly. At the tip of a melting iceberg, they both muffle a loud moan and reach their climax. Krist slumps onto Singto's arms, recollecting his breaths.

They both stay connected. Their bodies slowly turn calmer and less shaky. Singto reaches up and grabs the showerhead again, washing off the sweat and stickiness of their release. After a quick shower, the pair takes their place on the bed as they settle for a nap.

"Hello... This is room 1018. I would like to extend my stay for another three hours. Thank you." Singto hangs up the call to see Krist staring at him. "We're napping for three hours?"

Singto laughs and kisses his temple. "No silly. An hour of nap and maybe we can have round two before leaving."

Krist blushes for the uncountable time that day. All he knows is that his husband is a very unpredictable person.

They both yawn and close their eyes for a short nap, with Krist snuggling into Singto's embrace. Their breathing syncs in a heartbeat.

___________________________

12-04-2021

Phew! That was interesting to write. The next chapter will be on KimmonGodt!!

I'm curious: Is everyone generally a Peraya fan?

Comment which character is your fav based on my description~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
137K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...
123K 7.9K 36
" Fine , but if you touch me , I can touch you. Your body. Anywhere." " Wait what- " " Yeah. One brush gives me one minute. Intentional touch , fiv...
165K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...