Our journey || Tom Holland

By marvelxxxholland

Y/N Y/L/N is a 23 year old girl from london that try's her career as an actress. Her first big movie was with... More

1. Life before
2. first Interview
3. Thank you darling
4. dinner
5. mother nature
6. back to london
7. family dinner
8. a month
9. last day in london
10. The new members
11. Suprise
12. the day off
13. actors
14. engagement
15. visit
16. boyfriend ?
17. set
18. trust me
19. before 24
20. birthday girl
21. back to normal
22. birthday boy
23. party
24. date pt. 1
25. date pt. 2
26. thank you
27. back together
28. dinner
29. monday
30. wendnesday
31. Friday
32. pool night
33. premier day
34. premier night
35. after party
36. confession
37. Late tonight show with Jimmy Fallon
38. home sweet home
39. date try two
40. date try two pt. 2
41. a month
42. Y/L/N family
43. Holland family
44. dress shopping
45. wedding
46. wedding pt. 2
47. first time for everything
48. party
49. talk to me
50. talk to you
51. seperate ways
52. first day of filming
53. weeks of filming
54. muse of paris pt. 1
55. muse of paris pt. 2
57. talk it out
58. big family dinner
59. 24. December
60. 25. December
61. 26. December
62. vacation start
63. welcome to Hawaii
64. his girlfriend
65. suprises
66. beach day
67. game night
68. dad pt. 1
69. dad pt. 2
70. early morning talks
71. try to stay normal
72. future
73. first time
74. from shops to shops
75. next steps
76. angry
77. dad talk
A/N
Part 2 !!!
a group ?
The Wattys 2021

56. the call

4.3K 97 21
By marvelxxxholland

Y/N & Toms Pov.:

"Put it on speaker, mate." Haz said.

"Hey, Tommy." i said.

"Hi, Y/N." he said.

"No nickname ?" Sam whispered. Everyone 'shhh'ed him.

"Are the boys with you ?" i asked him.

The boys shook their head. "Yeah, uhm they are over but not with me right now." he said.

"Oh okay. I thought i heard Sam." i said.

"Yeah, they playing video games on the living room and i'm in the kitchen, so it could be that you hear them sometimes." he said.

"Okay, great. I miss you." i whined.

"We miss you too. So how was your day. How is filming ?" he asked.

"Oh we didn't filmed today." i said. But i was confused why he asked because i saw that he saw my instagram story.

"Oh than the instagram story and Cole's post is from today." he said.

The boys whispered 'wtf' or 'you're so obvious'

"Yeah. Sorry that i didn't called you earlier but i just came back 10 minutes ago." i said.

"Why didn't you filmed today ?" he asked.

"Oh right. Uhm the director said that we had a day off. The more intimate scenes come next and he wanted that we are more comfortable with the other." i said.

"And are you now ?" he asked. Every boys slapped their hand against their head.

"Uhm... i think so. I-It helped. I think." i stuttered. What was that for a question.

"You made her uncomfortable." Haz whispered.

"So you are ready for the intimate scenes ?" he asked. The boys groaned quiet.

"I-I mean y-yeah. It's uhm... it's better than to do it with a s-stranger, right ?" i chuckled nervous after the sentence. "But it still feels wrong, you-you know ?"

"Why ?" he asked.

"Because he is not my-" i started.

"But you also could do it with Jacob and also make out with Ty." he said.

Harry kicked his foot. "Are you completely dumb ?" Harry whispered.

"Yeah, i did. But at this time a hadn't a boyfriend." i said quiet.

"Yeah, but it's not like i could do anything against it." he said.

"Uhm..." and then it made click in my head. What was his problem. "Okay, i don't know what your problem is, right now. But that not what i wanted to do. I wanted to call you, to tell you about my day. A day that i really enjoyed and you just ruined it. I don't know what's going on in your head right now, but it's shit. Call me when you can fucking control your mind and not talk to me like i wouldn't care to do intimate scenes with him, okay ? Bye." i snapped and ended the call.

The living room was quiet. No one of the boys just imagined that Y/N would snap at them. Even if she has every right, after what Tom did.

"You are the dumbest person, that ever existed." Harry said.

"You hurt her like hell, man. She never snapped at anyone. Not even at Till." Tuwain said.

"I'm out of here." Haz said and left the living room to go in his room.

Y/N Pov.:

After i snapped at him, i laid down in my bed and cried. Why would he think that. After some seconds my phone buzzed again. A videocall.

Haz 🤍 is calling

"Hello." i said quiet.

"Did you cry ?" he asked. I didn't answer. "Oh Y/N."

"Did you hear what he said ?" i said.

"We all did. We sat next to him." he said and i nodded. "We all whispered to him all the time that he should stop."

"But why did he said all these things ? Doesn't he trust me ?" i sniffed.

"He does trust you."

"No he don't. Tell me, what was the first thing he said when he saw the post ?" i asked.

"Honest ?" i nodded. "He thought you were on a date with him."

"Help god. I would never do that." i whined.

"We all know that and told him that." he said.

"Does he completely ignore the last weeks that we talked ? I always said that i wasn't really comfortable to do this scenes because i had him as my boyfriend. I just do them because it's my job and it makes the movie better." i said.

"We all told him how dumb he is." he said and a tear left my eye again. "Okay i don't want to see my best friend cry anymore. You said you wanted to tell him your day, tell me."

"Really ?" he nodded. "Okay so at first we went to the louvre. It was amazing. All the paintings and everything. That was also the time he called me, but i couldn't go on my phone in a museum."

"Completely understandable." he smiled.

"After that we went in a little café because we were hungry. I ate for the first time a real french croissant. I was so hungry. We drove like the hole day with a bike. That was the most sportive activity i ever done." we both laughed.

"Then we went to Musée d'Orsay. It was good but i wouldn't go there again. After that we drove to the eifeltower. I wanted to go in the evening so we could see the lights. He drove then a little cared away because the view would be better. And it was." i said.

"Can i be honest ?" i nodded. "Maybe he wanted to take you there because he liked you."

"Can i trust you ?" i asked.

"Every time." he said.

"He and Lili are a couple. So no, he wouldn't." i said.

"NO WAY, REALLY ?" he freaked out.

"Yes."

"I loveitloveitoloveit. I love it. I knew it. They are like perfect together." he said.

"That was also my reaction." i laughed.

He then was quiet and just smiled at me. "What ?" i asked confused.

"It's just good to see you happy again." he said.

"Thanks, Haz. I'll go and sleep now. The next days will be exhausting." i said.

"Do it." he said.

"And Haz ?" he nodded. "Could you maybe say sorry to Tom that i snapped at him ?" he nodded. "And maybe he shouldn't call the next days. I don't want to do this on the phone. Say that we talk personal and that he can get his mind together."

"Will do. But don't think that i won't call or the others. He will freak out if he doesn't hear anything from you." he said.

"That okay. See you later." i said.

"Bye." he said and we ended the call.

Toms Pov.:

"I completely fucked up, right ?" he said.

"More than just that." Harry said.

"And now Haz is also mad." he said.

"Hey." Haz came down again and sat down.

"What have you done ?" Sam asked Haz.

"Don't be mad but i called Y/N." Haz said.

His head shot up. "What did she say ?"

"She cried." Haz said and his head went down again. "She was really hurt. She doesn't really know why you did that. I didn't wanted to see her upset anymore so i let her talk about her day. And guess what ? Nothing happened because Cole is also in a relationship."

"Fuck." he said and went whit his hands through his hair. "Did she said anything else ?"

"Uhm... she doesn't want that you call the next days." Haz said.

"What ? Why ?" he asked.

"She doesn't want to talk about that on the phone. Also you should get your mind together." Haz said.

"Understandable." Harry said.

"But i got my mind together. I'm sorry. How should i say that to her now ? She will think that i don't give a fuck about us, until she's back." he said.

"I said that we would still call her everyday, so that you don't freak out. She is okay with that. So we can say how sorry you are. But mate you really should get you mind together and think before you talk." Haz said.

"I know. I just was so angry." he said.

"But you know that she would never do the things you said to her." Sam said.

"I know. I know." he said,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 18.7K 67
your dream love life through social media♡ Yes, we've all herd the numerous rumours about Y/N L/N starring in a marvel film, but can we finally say...
422K 6.9K 31
Y/N (your name) and Tom Holland have been best friends since the beginning. You were born June 2, 1996 exactly 1 day after him. You have become one o...
460K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...
197K 3.4K 32
☆꧁ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ꧂☆ ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...