74. from shops to shops

Toms Pov.:

The next morning he slowly woke up because of the sun shining through the windows. He wanted to stretch out but his right arm lakes under a soft skin. He looked over and saw your naked body under his arm and sour head still on his chest. He replayed the actions from last night and smiled at those thoughts.

"How did i get so lucky with you ?" he whispered and brushed some hair out of your face. "The most beautiful thing in this world and i can call you my girlfriend. And one day i will call you mine."

He knew you were still asleep but he didn't care to say those things out loud. He loved you more that he thought he ever would. He just watched your beautiful body sleep and brushed with his finger on your back. Just admired the love of his life.

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up of the light that's coming right in my face. A warm body heath was under my cheek and a thumb gently brushed against my back. Memory's from last night played in my head again. I knew where i was and with who.

Slowly i opened my eyes to get them used to the light. I looked up at Tom and saw him already looking at me.

"The princess is awake." he said and pulled me closer to his chest and kissed my head.

"Morning to you too." i said and leaned up and kissed him.

"How did you slept ?" he asked.

"Perfect, you ?" i smiled.

"More than just perfect." he said and kissed me again. "Haz and Z are getting breakfast. They will be back in 10 minutes and after that they wanted to walk around the shops with everyone."

"Sounds good for me." i said. He snuggled his face in the crock of my neck. I giggled a little at his cuteness. "You're cute."

"Not hot ?" he mumbled in my neck and i knew she smirked.

"Both." i said. After some more minutes of cuddling, we decided to stand up and get ready for the day. You walked downstairs and already met the everyone in the kitchen.

"Morning sleepyheads." Tuwain said.

"Morning." we both said.

"Everything for breakfast is outside." Z said and walked to the garden. We all had our breakfast and after that we got ready to walk around the city.

"Let's get in there." Z said and pointed at a clothes store. We all followed her and Haz in the store. We all looked around if we found something for ourselves. I saw Z had several bikinis and Sam and Harry hat some shirts.

"You found something, darling ?" Tom put his head in your shoulder from behind.

"Nope, but i didn't really looked for something." i said.

"Okay we can go now." Z said. We turned around and saw her with 3 shopping bags. We laughed and walked out of the store to the next.

Suddenly i heard Harry saying. "You know what Sam, fuck it. I'm going to buy this camera." And everyone followed him int the photography shop, we were before.

We all walked with Harry to the camera he wanted. I walked away to the picture section, i stood last time with my dad. Why not buying the picture i loved last time ?

I stood in front of the photography pictures but i couldn't find the one i liked at most. I looked at it over and over again but i couldn't find it.

"Did you found something you like ?" Tom came and stood next to me.

"I did but i can't find it anymore." i said still looking at the wall.

"Let's just go through everything again-"

"Hello, can i help you ?" a seller came to us.

"No we're-"

"Actually yes." i didn't let Tom finish. "I was here some days ago and i really liked a picture but it isn't there anymore."

"Could you describe me the picture so i can tell you if we sold it or we just put it away." he said.

"Dark blue waves. Just the water that shone from the sun. It was with them." i pointed at the other ocean pictures.

"Was it like this big ?" he pointed at another picture and i nodded. "I'm sorry to say but we sold it days ago."

"Oh okay, thank you." i said. He then walked away and let me and Tom be ok our own.

"I'm sorry darling." Tom said.

"No it's fine. Maybe the universe said that the picture isn't worth enough to have a place in my house." i said and we both laughed.

"You're like the funniest person i ever met." Tom said still laughing.

"And you're the best person i ever met." i said and we both leaned in for a kiss.

"Public." he said before our lips met. We both pulled away.

"Damit. Now i know how bad it feels when i'm saying that. I'm truly sorry." i said laughing.

"Don't be. You're right and i still have time with you when we aren't in public." he said.

"You're absolutely right. Now let's go back to the others." i said and we walked back to them and Harry finally chose a camera.