39. date try two

Toms Pov.:

"Shouldn't you get Y/N ?" Haz asked.

"Nope, she said that we would meet there." he said. Today was the day where he would go with Y/N on a date. Golfing. The only thing where he could impress someone really well, but not Y/N.

"Meet there ? Isn't it easier for her if you get her except getting an uber or walking ?" Haz said.

"I know right. But it doesn't matter now. See you later and wish me luck." he said and walked to the door.

"Wait !" Haz said and he turned around. "You really mean that serious with her ?" he smirked.

"More than anything." he said and they smiled at each other before he left. He got in his white Tesla and drove to the golf club. Still a mystery why she didn't wanted to drive with him.

After a long drive he parked at he golf club. He got out of the car and waited at the entrance. Then a black tesla came. His eyes widened when he saw who drove it.

Y/N Pov.:

"Hey little baby, let use you." i said to my car when i sat down. I put on music and the gps because i didn't really know where to drive. But until i found out how to use everything, 10 minutes already passed.

"Let's drive with you." i said and we started to drive. After my 10 minutes drive, i were finally at the parking spot. I saw Tom standing at the entrance and looking at my car. It was hilarious, because he didn't know it was mine.

I parked. "See you later, baby boy." i said to my car an got out. Of course it was weird to talk to a car but that's me. When i got out i saw Toms widened eyes. I really needed to concentrate not to laugh.

I walked over to him with a small smile. "You got a tesla ? I thought you didn't even had a car. You said you didn't wanted one." he said before he hugged me.

"Time changes. My parents gave it me yesterday as a late birthday present." i said and looked at my car again. "That's why i didn't wanted to drive with you. Because now i can drive by myself. And i wanted to drive with him."

"Him ?" he asked confused as we walked in the club.

"Yeah, don't think that i'm weird but my car is a boy and i need a name for him." i said and he chuckled.

"Normally i would think that's a little weird but for you it's just cute." he said.

"Well, thank you." i said and we both laughed. We then got all the Golf equipments and then walked out. "Where do you want to go first ?"

"Let's get more in the back. There aren't that many people that could see us." he said and i agreed before we walked more in the back of the golf club. "You know, i always wanted to go on a golf date to impress the girl. But i think i can't do that with you."

I chuckled. "Why's that ?"

"Because you are better." he said quiet but i could hear that.

"I don't know. I never saw you playing in person but what i saw in the internet is pretty impressive. I can easily beat me if you want." i said.

"Also Haz said that you would be better than me." he said.

"Then let's find out." i smirked at him.

"Okay. That's the game of my life." he said. "You can beginn."

"This is going to be interesting." i said before i got in position to hit the ball. I hit the ball like the last time with Josh. That hit what impressed everyone.

"Okay i'm going to lose." he said and i laughed.

Then he got in position and hit the ball. It was very good but not so good like mine. "That was good." i said but tried to hide a smile.

"Oh no, don't try to make me feel better." he said and laughed. "Why are you so good in that ?"

"I don't know. Training or i just did it for a long time." i said.

"Me too, but still you are better." he said like a little baby.

"You have many things that you are also very talented." i said.

"Like what ?" he said. I gave him 'you just want to hear how perfect you are' look and he smirked.

"Okay you are a very talented actor." i said.

"You too."

"You are very flexible or gymnastic with backflip and everything." i said.

"You too."

"Very good in good looking." i said.

"You too."

"Very kind, lovely, charming, smart, just perfect personality." i said.

"You too."

"Holland, i swear if you say that one more time i'm going to kill you." i said.

He came over to me and put his arms around my waist and i put mine on his shoulders. "You wouldn't kill me."

"We don't know. Maybe i would try and fail." i said.

"You wouldn't." he said.

"You're right. I wouldn't." i said. "But you know what i will ?" he shook his head. "I will win."

I smirked and got out of his grin to get in position to play again. After 10 rounds we were finally finished.

"And it's official that you are better than me." Tom said.

"Oh come on 4 to 6 isn't that bad. You won 4 times." i said.

"Haha." he said and i laughed. "Let's go for cake or for tea. It's only 3:24 pm."

"I would love to." i said and we gave the equipment back.

"There is one right around the corner, so we can walk." he said.

"Love that." i said and we walked to the little cafe near the golf club.