26. thank you

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up with a cozy blanket over me on a soft couch. I opened my eyes and realised that i wasn't in my living room. I was still in Toms and Hazs house.

"Good morning Y/N." Tom came from the kitchen. "Breakfast will be ready soon. Harry will come over." he sat down next to me.

"What's the time ?" i asked still sleepy but sat up.

"10:20 am. Are you feeling better ?" he asked me.

"Yeah. Sorry that i fell asleep, i didn't mean to." i said.

"Yeah i was surprised when your head landen on my shoulder." my eyes widened. "because i know how much you liked Modern Family."

"Oh shit, i'm so sorry." i said.

"It's okay." he smiled.

"Thanks for yesterday. You cheered me up a lot. And thanks for the food." we both chuckled.

"Yeah i couldn't let you go out to a restaurant without eating from there, right ?" he said and i laughed.

"Hey guys." Harry came in. "Hey Y/N."

"Morning, Harry." i said.

"Food is ready." Haz screamed and we all walked in the kitchen to meet pancakes. We all sat down and started to eat.
"So now that we all complete we can talk about next week."

"Did you found something ?" Tom asked him.

"Yeah a great apartment. I called the russos where the best place would be. I got one near the premier. 6 bedroom plus bathroom." he said. "Living room, and a little kitchen with island when we need to cook. But it's just little because they have their restaurant downstairs that would be in the price. I also found out that Elisabeth, Sebastian and Anthony also stay in this apartment house. Oh and Robert, Scarlet and Evans also."

My eyes widened. "Why are they there ?"

"Robert told me that he wanted to come and also the others, so they asked the russos and they said yes. Nice to see them again and also to live with them, or near them." Tom said.

"There is also a pool somewhere so we can go there with everyone." Haz said.

"Yes." Harry said.

"No." i said and everybody looked at me. "I'm not ready to see 3 of the biggest marvel actors."

"They will like you." Haz said.

After the breakfast i decided to go home again. Haz was so polite and drove me at home. He pulled over at my driveway.

"Can i ask you something ?" Haz said.

"Of course." i said and looked at him.

"Would you go out with Tom ?" he asked and my eyes widened.

"Honest ?" he nodded. "Uhm okay how do i say that. Uhm we all know Tom. He is nice, charming, polity, is soft to me, caring, funny, smart and he is completely good looking. I can trust him and i feel save at his side. Some month ago when i didn't knew him personal i would totally say yes because i had this little fangirl crush on him." we both chuckled. "But now i don't know. He is perfect boyfriend material and like everything i would want from a men. But i really love my friendship with him. We can say it like that. If he would get a girlfriend, i would be so happy for him and also so happy for the girl that she got him as a boyfriend. When he would ask me on a date i would say yes and look how it will go and what happens after. Sounds that weird ?"

"No just like a a good friend that will like him no matter what." he smiled at me.

"Exactly. Okay i go now. See you soon Haz." i said and walked inside my house. Back at home i saw Oliver sitting lonely at the floor.

He looked up at me an immediately ran to me. "Hey big boy." i pet him.

I realised that i needed to made a decision. It couldn't go on like that. "Let's go on a walk." i said and he jumped up and went to the door. We walked together to my parents house and they let me in.

"Y/N nice to see you again." my mom said and hugged me.

"You didn't visit us for a long time." m dad hugged me.

"I'm sorry, i spent much time with my friends." i said.

"Lovely to hear that." mom said.

"What are you doing here ?" dad asked.

We all sat down in the living room. "So i'm going to leave in 1 week for 2 weeks again."

"For what ?" he asked.

"For the premier of the marvel movie and also some interviews and photoshoots." i said.

"Do you want us to take Oliver again ? That would be no problem." she said.

"Yes but i'm not here for that. I want to ask you something."

"What is honey ?" he asked me.

"Could you maybe take Oliver to you ? Not just for 2 weeks, more like everytime ? He is an old dog and i realised that i'm often away from home and i don't want him to switch places that often. And maybe i will be less home in the future and i just want that is by people that can really care about him." i said.

"You really want that ?" my mom asked and i nodded sadly. "I mean yes."

"Of course we can, sweetie. No problem and you can have him home whenever you want it to." he said.

"Thanks dad. I just came here to ask you that. I would go again to plan everything for the trip to New York." i said and stood up.

"It's okay, have fun." my mom hugged me.

"Please never forget that we are so proud of you Y/N." my dad hugged me.

"Thank you." i kneed down to Oliver. "I love you big boy. Mommy and daddy will be now by your side. Be brave."

Then i walked home again in my now empty and lonely home. Just me, myself and I.