The Wattys 2021

As you can see is this story a part of the Wattys 2021

As you can see is this story a part of the Wattys 2021. Ahhhhh !!! This is huge for me.

So this is the first time something like that happened to me. And before i move on i just wanted to tell you guys how thankful i am. I obviously couldn't do it without you. So a big thank you to you guys.

As i already said this is the first time for me. So i have not a real clue how everything works. I've never asked for that before, but it would be so nice if you could share this story and vote for it. You don't need to, but it would be nice.

What i also wanted to say is sorry. I've worked on the part 3 of this book for a long time now, since part 2 is out. I just had a lot of scholl things to do and my motivation got a little lost. So sorry for waiting that long. But i realised that without motivation i just write trash, so before i do that i just stop for a while and then move on. So now i want to work on my story again. I'm pretty far already but it will take a lot more time. I will again upload everything at once, because personally i hate it when people need years to upload a new chapter. So please don't hate me for taking so long but i will work more on it now.

Love you <3