17. set

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N." someone screamed behind me. I turned around and saw Brie.

"Hello Brie, what do you need ?" i asked.

"I wanted to ask if you want to have lunch with some woman's today. Me, Gwyn, Lizzie and sometime Lexi eat lunch together, we just thought you maybe want to speak to some woman's." she said.

"Do you really want that ?" she nodded. "Okay i just talk to the boys that i won't eat with them today then i come to you." she nodded and i walked to the boys.

"There she is." Ty said and all looked at me.

"Is it okay if i don't eat with you today ?" i asked.

"Why ?" Haz asked.

"Brie asked me if i want to eat with her and some others, so that i would also talk to some females. But if you don't want to i can also stay here. I don't want you to be mad b-"

"Y/N it's okay." Tom said.

"Yeah i thinks it's good for you to also talk to others." Ty said.

"Thank you, you are the best." i said and walked to the table where all the actress sat.

"Y/N, hi. Nice that you come." Gwyn said and i sat down next to Lizzie.

"How is it going ?" she asked me.

"Whit what ?" i asked Lizzie.

"With the boys." she said.

"Must he pretty exhausting to live with 4 boys." Brie said.

"Sometimes it is. Just that most the time i cook or that i clean but they try their best." i said.

"Who was that boy yesterday ? Your boyfriend ?" Lexi asked.

"Actually no, it was my brother. But the others also thought that." we all laughed.

"Y/N can you come over please ?" Joe said.

"I'm sorry but i need to go." i stood up.

"It was nice to talk to you. If you want to talk with females, you know where we are." Lizzie said and i thanked her.

I walked over to the brothers where Anthony and Sebastian were. "What do you need ?"

"We want to put in one scene between Sam, Bucky and Ella. They have very strong personalities and we thought when we would like film a scene where they all talk really serious and like that, it would be funny." Anthony said.

"I think that would fit in. Now ?" they nodded. "Okay let's go. Your lucky that i'm in my characters clothes."

"Okay let's go on set." Joe said and we followed him. This set was in the bar of the avengers building. We talked about how and what we could do and say and then got in our positions.

"AND ACTION." Joe screamed.

*filming scene*

Ella walked down the stairs to the bar and saw Bucky and Sam. They both looked at her confused what she did there. She garbed the juice out of the fridge and put it in a glas. Then she made with her powers some ice in it.

"So elementals." Bucky said serious.

"Hmm." Ella agreed also serious.

"Cool... cool. Uhm could you also do some ice in mine ?" Sam said serious. And Ella put some in.

"So a vibranium arm." Ella said.

"Hmm." Bucky said.

"Strong... strong." she said and nodded her head. Then there was a long silence. "And you." she looked at Sam. "Bird."

"Wings with high technical things on it." Sam said serious.

"Cool... yeah cool." she said serious. Then she put out an alcohol bottle and put it in her juice.

"You're not going to drink that." Sam said.

"Why ?" she asked serious.

"Because you are a 14, a kid." he said.

"16." she said.

"Still a kid." Bucky said.

"And you are an old man." Ella said. She lifted the glas to her mouth.

"You better-" she lifted the glas higher "No-" she lifted it to her lip "You don't-" and she drunk it "You-" Sam groaned.

"I'm sorry but i take now my glas and go up in my room." Ella said and started to walk away.

"Come back." they wanted to follower her put she iced their feet's on the floor. "Make that away." Sam said. "Come on use your stupid powers and melt them."

"Bucky has and arm that could smash the ice any second and then there is you. Where are your wings with technic, bird." she smirked and walked away.

"Like her." Bucky said.

"Whatever, smash that shit and get me out." Sam said.

*scene end*

"And cut." Joe said.

"That was amazing." Anthony said.

We walked off set to the brothers. "You guys did great." Joe said.

"Yeah Y/N, you did great being that serious all the time." Anthony M. said.

"You did perfect." Sebastian said.

"Thanks guys, but i had you by my side so every scene is good." we all laughed. We all walked off set to change on our normal clothes. When i walked out of my trailer i wanted to walk to the boys.

"She did really great. She is a natural." Sebastian said to Mark and Don.

"Oh look there she is, the little star." Anthony said and the both gave me a side hug between them.

"We just talked about the scene and how good you were." Sebastian said.

"We saw the scene and you were a badass on stage." Don said.

"You did better then they both." Mark said.

"Whoa whoa whoa, she did great but no one is better than the duo of Sebastian and Anthony." Anthony said and we all laughed.

"Thank you for all the kind words but i need to go to my friends. See you tomorrow." i said and walked away.

"Hey Y/N finally." Ty said.

"Sorry but i talked with the others." i said.

"Seems like Anthony and Sebastian likes you." Tom said.

"Not like you." Haz said.

"They just talked about the scene between me and the other two, but it doesn't matter. Let's go home, i'm hungry." i said.