36. confession

Y/N Pov.:

Yesterday was a long and exhausting day so it was no wonder that i woke up at 11 am, and i was the first one. I got ready and walked in the kitchen. I opened the fridge, just to see that it's empty. Lovely.

"Hey Y/N." Haz came in.

"Hey Haz." i said.

"What do we have for breakfast ?" he sat down on the kitchen island.

"I think nothing is a good answer." i said.

"Fuck and the breakfast time at the restaurant is also over." he said.

"Did you said that you saw a bakery near this building ?" i asked him.

"Right, i could get some sandwiches for everyone ?" he said.

"Please do it. I'll wake the others." i said.

"You think you can do that ?"

"I think now i can do it. I mean i know them good enough and saw them half naked in the pool and i don't think they are laying naked in the bed." i said and he nodded. After that he stood up and left the apartment.

I then walked my way to Harry's door and knocked on it. Luckily he answered. "Come in."

I walked in and saw a half asleep Harry. "Sorry if i woke you up but i just wanted to say that Haz is getting breakfast for us right now." i said.

"Thanks." he said and i closed the door again.

Then i knocked on Toms door. The only thing i could hear was a small "Mhh"

I opened the door and saw also a half asleep Tom but just in some shorts. "Sorry if i woke you but Haz is getting us breakfast right now." i said.

"Thank you, i will be out in any second." he said with his morning voice. Damn was that voice hot. But i just closed the door.

Before i could knock on Tys door, the door opened and Ty stood there. "Oh hey Y/N."

"Hey uhm i just wanted to say that Haz is getting breakfast but you are already awake." i said.

"Yeah it's pretty late. I can wake Jacob, he's got a deep sleep so i just do it. Wait in the kitchen ." he said and i walked in the kitchen. Later on everyone joined me and we had a normal morning talk.

Then the door went wide open and Haz ran in the room. "I got as many as i could." he said and throw like 10 magazines on the table.

"What are-"

"OH MY GOD THAT IS YOU GUYS." Jacob said and hold up the magazine cover.

"Holy shit." Ty said and grabbed one, so did i.

"They really took that picture. That was my favourite." i said. It was the picture where i had casual my arms around his neck and my head next to his. We had some serious expressions but it looked so good. He in his suit and me in my red silk dress.

"Damn that picture looks badass." Harry said.

"I just want to say that Ty didn't overreacted when he said that you looked good that day." Haz said.

"OH MY GOOD MORE PICTURES." Jacob said and we all turned to our article in the magazine. There was a picture with only our heads where we had laughed at each other. And then the other picture where i had just me head on his shoulder with again serious expression.

"Damn guys you rocked that shooting." Harry said.

"That is the beautifulest smile i ever saw." Tom said. That meant a lot to me. He didn't care about my dress or how i was styled, he loved my smile.