51. seperate ways

Y/N Pov.:

"Thanks for the drive, guys." i said to them and we all got out of the car.

"Nothing to thank." Haz said.

"Yeah, we wanted to spent as much time as we can, until we're not seeing you for a month." Sam said.

"We're going now separate ways Y/N. You were always by our side since Marvel, i think." Haz said.

"A month is too long, darling." Tom said and hugged you. "I'm gonna miss you." he whispered.

"Tom, here could be paparazzi." i said and he pulled away.

"Right." he chuckled.

"But i'm going to miss you too guys. And i will only be a call away. And the time difference between London and Paris is only an hour. You won't even realise that i'm gone." i said.

"That's a lie." Harry said. "But enjoy filming." he hugged me.

"I will." i hugged everyone. "I go now and i will call you when i landed."

"Have fun, darling." Tom said.

"And greet Cole for us." Harry said and we all laughed.

"I will, see you guys." i said and then walked in the airport, to my flight.

After my 1 and a half hour flight from london to paris, i finally landed. The city of love.

Where i would work. I'm just here for filming and not for having fun time outside of filming. We're filming a depressiv love story in paris. Me and Cole Sprouse, as the main characters. Was i exited ? Very exited. Did i had fear ? More than anything.

I quick texted the boy in the groupchat that i landed and then a taxi drove me to my hotel. It was a cute hotel room near the eifeltower. It was only 10 am,so i had 2 hours left until the hole team met for the first time for the scene reading.

I took a shower and then got ready. I put some jeans and an hoodie on with a jacket. My airforce and some light makeup. Then it was already 11:23 am, so i got in a taxi and drove to the studio. I was so exited. I would meet Cole. I loved his work, not only as an actor, also his photography skills.

Tommy 💕

Hey darling
Just wanted to wish you luck at the reading
Not that you need it ;)

Thanks Tommy
I'll text or call you later

Have fun

Then i got out of the taxi and walked inside the building. I walked in the third floor and knocked on the door where everyone should be.

"Come in, please." a person said. I opened the door and saw some people sitting at a table.

"Hello, i'm Y/N Y/L/N." i said and shook hands with everyone. Then i met Cole.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Cole." he hugged me.

"I know, i'm so honoured to work with you." i said.

"Same here. I think we will have lots of fun together." he said and we both sat down.

"Perfect that now everyone is here." the director said. "Before we start, i talk short about the story line." everyone nodded.

"So we have Anna and Mike, played of Y/N and Cole. They both are a couple and they are on their honeymoon in paris. But the city of love is for them the city of hell. Everything goes downstairs. We talking about heartbreak and alcohol and fights. The story is only about 3 days of their honeymoon. In the end there will be an happy ending." he said. "Now let's read the script."

We all then went through our lines and did some minimalistic changes, until we thought it was perfect.

"We would start filming in 2 days. You will have thursday and friday off. We need to work on the weekends if we need to film scenes where we film in shops or something like that. We don't want that the stores need to close extra because of us. That it for today. If you have any questions, just come to me or call me." the director said and we all thanked him.

Before i could go out the room, he called me back. "Y/N can i talk to you for a second ?"

"Of course." i said and walked back to him.

"I just wanted to make sure if you are okay with this movie. It's hard to film because of all the fights but still the love. I worked with Cole before i just want to make sure that you are comfortable." he said.

"Thank you. I can say that i underestimated the movie. Now that i read the hole story, i think it would be a hard challenge to find the balance between their love and hate. But i will try my best." i said.

"Okay. We all can't wait to see you in action. Have a nice day." he said.

"Thank you, you too." i said and then drove back in my hotel.

Back in my hotel, i changed in more comfortable clothes and put off my makeup. It was already 7:46 pm so that means 6:46 pm in london. If i have luck, they don't have dinner right now. So i called Tom on face time.

"Y/N, hey, how are you ?" he said with a huge smile in his face.

"Great. I just came back from the scene reading. How are you ? How are the boys ?"

"We all do great. But we all feel that you aren't around anymore."

"I'm only away for not even a day. You act like i would have hang out everyday with you and the others." i chuckled.

"You don't but you should." he laughed.

"Is that Y/N ?" Haz asked in the background and came closer. "Y/N ! How is paris ? Did you greet Cole from us ?"

"Hey Haz. I didn't saw much from paris now but what i saw what beautiful. And yes i greeted hi from you and he said and should greet back from him." i said.

"Wow. How was it ? Tom told us you had scene reading today." Haz asked.

"Yeah i had. It was great. But i don't know if i'm the right one for the movie. It's difficult to film, i think."

"No darling. You are perfect for the movie. I'm sure you will doing great." Tom said.

"Thank you. Actually i just wanted to call you, that you know that i didn't forgot about you. I will get dinner now and then go to bed. It was an exhausting day."

"We can totally understand. Take a rest, sunshine." that made me smile. "Call when you feel like it."

"I will. Greet the others from me and Cole."

"We will." Haz said.

"Good night, Y/N." Tom said.

"Night Tommy, night Haz." i said and then cancelled the call.