49. talk to me

Toms Pov.:

"Where are the others ?" he asked. He just realised that he was only dancing with Sam and Harrison.

"Maybe they are at the lounge." Sam said.

"Let's go there, i also need a break." Haz said and the others agreed.

They walked through the people to the privat lounge. But they met an empty one. No Harry, no Tuwain and also no Y/N.

"Maybe they getting some drinks." Haz said when he saw his slightly worried expression.

"You're right." he said and they all sat down. They talked for a wail about Toms new animation movie until the boys came up with some drinks.

"Hey guys." Tuwain said and put the 3 shots on the table.

"Where were you ?" Sam asked.

"We went to the bar." Harry said.

"Where is Y/N ?" he asked confused.

"Still at the bar." Harry said.

"With Till." Tuwain said.

"TILL ?" Haz screamed a little.

"You mean Till, Till ? The Till that said all these shitty things to her and broker her ?" he asked confused.

"Yeah, he wanted to talk to her alone and she said she would handle it." Harry said.

"That was the dumbest thing you could have ever done. You know how stubborn she got, but this is too much for her." he said and stood up.

"Where are you going ?" Sam asked.

"To her." he said but Tuwain grabbed his arm.

"She said she could handle it. You can see her there, just watch from here." Tuwain said and pointed over to the bar. Now all boys stood there and watched Till and her talking.

"See, just a normal conversation." Haz said. But then the took a step backward and he placed a hand on her waist.

"Just a normal conversation between friends, right ?" Sam asked a little worried.

Then she took one more step backwards but met the bar table and both of his hands met her waist.

"This bastard." he said and started to clench his fist. "Look how uncomfortable she looks." he said and wanted to walk always before he saw what you did.

You kicked him right in the balls. It didn't looked like fear, more like you know what you did.

"That's my girl." Harry said and Tom fast gave him an angry but also confused look. "Not his way, dumbass. I just told her that if she felt uncomfortable that she should kick his balls and run away."

"But she don't run away." Sam said and pointed at you. You were leaned down to Till and said something to him, before you stood up and did a normal but so powerful looking walk away.

"Did everyone saw that ?" Tuwain asked.

"You mean that walk ? It's like the badass slow motion walk in the movies." Haz said.

"That's my girl." he said.

Then she walked near to boys but he could see that something is wrong.

Her face. Not the expression that my normal Y/N would have. Please just don't act like you're happy.

Y/N Pov.:

"Hey guys." i act happily.

"You kicked his balls." Harry hugged me. "I was never so proud of you."

"Thanks ?" i said.

"Here your shot." Tuwain said and bowed in front of me.

"Thanks." i said and drunk it without any problems. Just like it was water.

The rest of the night i didn't felt like partying anymore. He got in my head.

Everyone was happy and danced and laughed. While i, only laughed when they looked at me, only danced when they looked at me.

"That was a crazy night." Sam said as we walked to the car.

"Also when Y/N kicked Till in his balls." Haz said and everyone laughed.We all then sat down in the car and started to drive to my home.

"Uhm... could you maybe drive me to Josh's house ?" i asked them shyly.

"Y/N it's 1 am. What do you want at your brothers house ?" Haz chuckled.

"You okay ?" Tom whispered and put his hand on my knee. "Talk to me, darling."

I shook my head. "No everything is fine. I... I just forgot my key and i know he is awake anyway." i lied.

"Okay, give me the address." Haz said and i gave it to him. After that we didn't talked about that anymore until we were finally at Josh's house.

"Thank you guys, see you soon." i said and got out of the car without kissing Tom goodbye or waiting for an answer.

I walked to the door and rang the bell, with the hope that they are actually awake. After some seconds the door opened with a half asleep Josh.

"What are you doi-"

"I need you." i said with tears in my eyes and then walked pass him in the house. He then closed to door and followed me in the living room where i sat down on their couch.

"Y/N it's 1:21 am, what do you do here ?" he said and then took a closer look at my face. "Hey, why are you crying ?" he pulled me in a hug.

"I-It happened again." i sobbed in his chest.

"What is happening down here ?" Evelyn came down the stairs and saw me on the couch with Josh, crying in his shirt. "Y/N, love, what happened ?" she asked and sat down next to me.

"You know when i told you about what a boy did in highschool ?" i asked her.

"You told me many highschool story's." she said.

"That one... in the changing room after PE." i said quiet.

"You mean when he-" Josh asked and i nodded.

"What happened exactly tonight ?" Evelyn asked.

I sat up normal to talk to them. "So me and the boys decided to go out again. We had our fun and everything until me, Harry and Tuwains went to the bar." then i told them the hole story about me and Till and everything after. "I was so panicked that it happened again but i couldn't cry in public."

"Didn't the boys said anything ?" Josh asked.

"I didn't told them how i felt in the moment. I just acted like nothing happened." i said.

"Maybe you should talk to them. Or to Tom." Evelyn said.

"I also think that. The boys still waited for you after you entered the house." he said.

"I can't. Not now." i said. "Could i maybe sleep here ? I don't want to be alone right now."

"Of course. I'll get you some of my pyjamas and you can go in the guest room." Evelyn said and i gave them a small 'thank you' before i made my way upstairs.