71. try to stay normal

Y/N Pov.:

The sun shone in the room. The warm breeze slowly woke me up. Two strong arms were rapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes and were met with the beautiful mop of curls i loved. He looked so sweet and calm. I brushed some hair out of his face so i could have a closer look to him. To my boyfriend.

My fingers brushed over his messy eyebrow, over his cracked nose, to the thin lips until they went over his sharp jawline. Then i took my hand away from his face and just stared at him.

"Don't stop." he said in a raspy morning voice. He opened his eyes and i met the brown ones, that loved at most.

"Hey." i whispered and put my hand on hi cheek.

"Morning, darling." he leaned in my touch. I chuckled a little at his cuteness. "How did you slept ?"

"Very good actually, you ?" i asked.

"I slept perfect. I want to get used to it." he said.

"Maybe you will." i whispered.

"Hopefully. And then you can wake me up like that every time." he smiled.

"I just love your face." i said and brushed with my finger over his nose again.

"And i love you." he kissed my nose.

"I love you too." i said and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I promise i'll try to be more open to you."

"Don't push yourself to anything your not comfortable, darling." he said and out his hand over mine.

"I'm comfortable when i'm with you, Tommy." i said.

"Good to hear, love." he kissed me again.

"Let's get to the bakery and get something for breakfast." i said.

"Why wouldn't the others do it ?" he pouted.

"You know them. They would come back with too many things. Z wanted to buy 2 cakes, but the one was already enough for us." i laughed at the memory.

"Okay, than let's go." he kissed me once more before he stood up. I stood up and saw from the corner of my eye my favourite shirt from Tom. I grabbed in and made my way out of the room. "What are you doing with my shirt ?"

"Nothing." i smiled and walked to my room. I changed in his shirt with some biker shorts, i grabbed my money and phone and then head downstairs.

"Why does it look better on you than on me ?" Tom whined and walked over to me.

"Yeah, yeah, trying to be funny, Holland ?" i laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No." he kissed my lips. "You should wear my clothes more often."

"You will wish that you didn't say that." we both laughed and then walked together to the bakery. Of course with a little space so it just looked like two friends.

"Y/N, good morning." the seller George said.

"Morning George, how you doing ?" i smiled at him.

"Fine like everyday. Which friend did you bought today ?" he smiled at Tom.

"Don't act like you don't know Tom." i laughed. "Tom, this is George. And George, you know Tom. He is a big fan of you." i said to Tom.

"Well nice to meet you." Tom said.

"You too. Well you have a nice friend on your side, that she comes every morning to the bakery. The kindest person i ever met." he said.

"I know." Tom said and smiled. Then we heard the door open.

"Ahhh Mr. Parker. Well see, my favourite buyers in the world back again." George said and i turned around.

"Morning George." he said before he looked at me. "Hello, Y/N."

"Morning." i said quiet and turned to Tom. He gave me the look 'You know what you promised me ? I'm here for you'.

I nodded and turned to George. "George could you do my basic order please ?"

"Of course." he said and got to work. I turned to Tom before i turned again to Ralf.

"Y/N i'm so-" he started.

"No, you listen and i talk. Can you do that ?" he nodded. "Perfect. So, i'm not ready to have this conversation with you. I want to enjoy my vacation, and that i can only do if you aren't around me. We will talk. But not now. I'll talk to you when i'm back in london. But for now, i just need time and space from you. Not that you couldn't keep space from me anyways."

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'll wait for you. See you back in london." he smiled.

"Thank you." i said and turned back to George. He gave me the bag with all our breakfast stuff and i walked out of the store not waiting for Tom.

As soon as i was out of the bakery, i stoped and took a deep breath to calm down my nerves. Soon 2 string arms turned me around and pulled me in a hug. I let out a shaky breath but didn't allowed myself to cry.

"You did great." he said in my hair.

I pulled away. "Thanks. Let's go back." i said and we walked back home.

We walked in the kitchen and were greeted with everyone. "Breakfast !" Haz screamed.

"What took you guys so long ?" Sam asked.

"You guys weren't even awake when we left." Tom laughed and we all walked outside to the table.

"I basically laid on the couch." Sam said.

"Oh we didn't saw you." i said.

"I know. But you guys were gone for 30 minutes. Normally you would be back at 20." he said.

"What took you so long ?" Harry asked.

"We met the person that is my dad but isn't my dad." i said and took a bite.

"Don't understand." Tuwain said.

"We know Mr. Parker ?" everyone nodded. "Well, he kinda is my biological father."

"I KNEW IT !" Harry screamed. "You guys just look very similar."

"Yeah, whatever. Tell us everything." Z said. I told them everything. In the middle of my little speech, Tom put his hand on my knee to support me.

"Okay that's crazy." Haz said.

"Yeah, it is but i just want to enjoy this vacation. So please try to be normal, like you were before." i said.

"We will be, Y/N." Z said.