68. dad pt. 1

Y/N Pov.:

"Let's go everybody." Tuwain said and we grabbed our bags and walked to the beach.

We set down our things at a perfect place and then put off our clothes so that we were only in our swim wear. We all decided to go in the water except of Harry, he decided to watch over our things and take some pictures.

Right now we were all in the water. "Let's swing Y/N in the water." Tom said and smirked at Tuwain.

"Oh no, you better not." i warned them but they just smirked at me and walked slowly over. I tried to ran away but that was quiet difficult in the water. Then Tom snatched my feet and pulled me back.

"This is going to be fun." Tom said and throw me over his shoulder.

"Haz ! Z ! Help !" i screamed to them. They just laughed at us.

"Harry !" Haz screamed to him. "Film this please."

"I hate you." i screamed at him.

"Big T, take her hands i take her feet." Tom said and put me down but didn't let me go.

Tuwain took my hands and Tom took my feet. "I hate you both so much." i said.

"No you don't." Tuwain said and they started to swing me. "3...2...1" and they throw me back in the water.

I swam back up and took a breath. "I hate you." i said.

"Harry do you have everything ?" Z screamed to him and he put a thumb up. We then got out of the water and laid down again on the towels.

"That was fun." Sam said.

"For you." i said and we all laughed. After some minutes we got hungry.

"I saw that they are selling salats and fruits. Y/N do we wanna get some ?" Z asked.

"Yeah let's go." i said. I grabbed my shirt and put it one and then we walked where Z told us to go. We got some salats and some fruits we liked and walked back to the boys. They saw us and were already ready for lunch.

"We should have just get food for us." i said and laughed.

"You're right. Look at them. Like little baby's that wait that their mom comes back to get food." she said and we laughed.

"I'm sorry ?" we heard a person behind us. Mr. Parker.

"Oh hello Mr. Parker." i said.

"Hello, i'm sorry to crash you day but i would ask you something about... about my daughter." he said.

"Uhm should i stay with you ?" Z asked me.

"No it's okay. Give the baby boys their food." i laughed and gave her the food i had on my arms.

"Scream if you feel uncomfortable." she whispered in my ear and walked away.

Toms Pov.:

We saw Y/N and Z waking back to us. "Finally, i'm starving." Harry said.

"Same." Haz said. But then a men came to them and talked to them.

"Who is that ?" he asked.

"Who?... oh that is Mr. Parker." Sam said.

"Thai is getting creepy." he said. They saw that Z left Y/N with the dude alone. "What the fuck."

"Here is your food, boys." Z said and sat down.

"Why is Y/N with that dude ?" he asked.

"He wanted to talk with her about his daughter and she said i could leave." she said.

"I'll go to her." he said and stood up.

"I don't think that a good idea." Haz said.

"We're in public." Tuwain said.

"It's better than her getting rapped or that he touches her." he said and walked to them.

"Hello." he said and stood behind Y/N. They both turned to him.

His eyes widened slightly. They looked similar. "What are you doing here ?" she asked.

"Just wanted to check on you. You okay ?" he asked.

"Yeah. You can go back now, i'll be back in a second." she said.

He leaned closer to her ear. "Scream when something happens." she nodded and he walked back.

"That's was so weird. When they turned to me they had the same expression on their face." he said and sat down.

"Right. That's what i said. They have the same look in their eyes." Harry said.

Y/N Pov.:

"I'm sorry. My friends are just very protective." i said.

"It's okay." he laughed.

"Can i ask you something before we talk about your daughter ?" i said. I knew i know this face but i don't know where.

"Of course." he smiled politely.

"What is your full name ?" i asked him. His eyes widened a little but went normal pretty fast.

"Ralf... Ralf Parker." he said. And then it hits me. Ralf. The only Ralf i know. The face. The face that i saw when i was younger on pictures. My eyes widened and tears filled my eyes.

"24 years..." i begann.

"Y/N i'm sorry-"

"24 years later and you decided to see me." i said.

"I didn't wanted you to find out this way." he said and tried to grab my hand but i pulled away.

"You didn't wanted me to find out ever." i said louder.

"Y/N that's not true." he said.

"24 year later and you decided to see me. Don't tell me that it's not true. You had 24 years to talk to me. You could talk to me if you never left mom." i slightly screamed.

"Don't say something like that, i'm your dad-"

"Don't say that you are my dad ever again. I have a dad, and he is not you and will never be you. You left me when i wasn't even born. And now 24 years later you decided to show up and say that you are my dad ? Not at all." i screamed at him.

"I came extra to Hawaii to see you." he said.

"So every time, everything was staged ? And you didn't had the balls to tell me ? I would have never talked to you !" i screamed.

"That's why i didn't told you."

"You go back to your family, to you daughter that you wanted. Not that, that you left. Live your life without me like you always did. And don't come near me, my friends or my family ever again. You only came to me because i got a little famous. Without that you wouldn't even think about me." i said.

"That's not true, Y/N." he said and came closer.

"I said don't come near me. Fuck off, i don't need you. I'm going to leave you like you did mom. And i swear if you break Penelopes heart, than i'm going to kill you because she doesn't deserve to have a dad like you." i said and walked away.