37. Late tonight show with Jimmy Fallon

Y/N Pov.:

It was the next day. We all sat backstage of the 'late tonight show' with Jimmy Fallon and did our finishing touches.

"Guys." we all turned around to a stage person. "You need to go on stage now." he said.

"Thank you." Ty said and we all stood up to walk to the set. We all walked on stage where a mig couch was with Jimmy Fallon.

"Tom, nice to see you again." he said and they hugged.

"Long time no see." Tom said.

"Also great to finally meet you Jacob, Y/N and Ty." he said and hugged us. "Sit down please." he pointed to the couch and we sat down. Ty, me, Tom and Jacob, in that order.

"And 3...2...1" the camera man said.

"Hello and welcome back to the 'Late tonight show, i'm Jimmy Fallon and i have these beautiful guest here with me from the new Avengers movie that came out yesterday. A big applause for Jacob Batalon, Tom Holland, Y/N Y/L/N and Ty Simpkins." he said and everyone applauded.

"So let's start with the basics. How was filming ?" he asked.

"It was nice. We all had a great time together and could enjoy every minute." Jacob said.

"Great, so you and Tom obvious knew each other before. Also i think Ty and Tom also met once ?" he said.

"Yeah, for the funeral scene in Endgame." Tom said.

"So Y/N was completely new to everyone." he said.

"Yes i was." i said.

"So when i remember right, you needed to live with these guys and Toms bestfriend and brother." i nodded. "How was living ?"

"Actually i thought it would be worst to live with these guys but they helped in the house when they could. Or when they wanted." i said and everyone laughed.

"So you all guys became good friends." we all nodded. "Any other friendships that build in the filming time."

"At my point not really new one because i already knew everyone." Tom said.

"Me and Ty also know some of them and now we came a little closer to them because we had more parts on the movie. But i think the biggest friendship that is new is between Y/N, Sebastian and Anthony." Jacob said.

"Oh really ?" Jimmy asked me.

"Yeah i don't know, we came pretty close in this time. And i think someone is jealous for that." i smiled at Tom.

"I just don't understand why they don't like me then." Tom said and everyone laughed.

"You guys also had the pleasure to hang out with Scarlett, Robert and Chris. How was it ?" he asked.

"It was nice. I can just repeat what Jacob said that we all knew each other already but now are a little closer. But i never met Scarlett before. But i think the most happiest were Y/N to meet all of them." Ty said.

"I was. I am a huge fan of their work and loved to meet them and also stay in contact with one or another person." i said.

Then we talked more about the movie, the plot, filming, our characters or just our time in New York.

"So why isn't MJ or Zendaya in this movie ? I mean she played a big part in Spider-man: Far from Home." he asked.

"So yeah i would have loved to film with Zendaya but MJ doesn't really belong in this part of life in Peters life. So MJ doesn't really belong in this superhero part of his life, not like Ned. I mean Ned is the guy in the chair, like you see in the movie." Tom said.

"So are you all a MJ and Peter supporter ?" he asked.

"I love them together." Ty said.

"Right they could be the next Pepper and Tony. Totally ship them." Tom said.

"Not only MJ and Peter lover are there outside, also Zendaya and Tom lovers are. Like we can see in this fan arts." he said and pulled out some card with some more and some less sexual fan arts of them.

It was weird to look at them. Tom then looked to me and i gave him a little smile. He then gave me 'i'm sorry that they show that but you know that me and Zendaya are nothing' smile before he turned around and looked at the next picture again.

"These pictures are crazy." Jacob said.

"But not only Peter and MJ are a couple now also Harley and Ella. And they are more heartened that MJ and Peter as we see in this scene." he said and showed the most heartened make out scene between the charakters.

I saw over to Tom and saw in his face that he didn't liked to see me and Ty make out. I couldn't do anything because we were live so i just put my leg on his so that they touched. He looked at me and gave me a little smile. The 'everything is okay smile' but i saw that it was fake.

"So after we saw this intense scene between Ella and Harley, can we expect also a real life couple between you guys ? I mean how couldn't you fall in love at that kind of scene and you are also very close friends before." he asked.

"I don't know how you can't fall in love with Y/N, also at shooting at this kind of scene. But i didn't fell in love." Ty said.

"Right. Me and Ty are close but as friends. When we look back to filming that scene it was weird but also funny. But this will never happen in real life." i said.

"Sad because there are also some fan arts of you guys." he said and put out some more and some less sexual fan arts out.

"Holy shit." i said and turned forward to take a closer look.

"That's weird to see them about oneself." Ty said and we all laughed.

"So i think we talked about everything we needed to talk. It was nice to meet you guys and again congratulations to your movie." he said and we all thank him. "Now again a big applause for Jacob, Tom, Y/N and Ty."

After we walked out, changed and put all our makeup off, we drove home where we should met Haz and Harry.

"How was it ?" Haz asked.

"Weird but funny." i said. "I just need to ask one thing. How old were this people that draw these pictures ?" we all laughed.

"We will never know, darling." Tom said.

"It was so weird to see sexual arts of Tom with Z, and Ty with Y/N, when they are all friends and Y/N and Tom a kind of thing." Jacob said and we all laughed. We told them this morning that we were a kind of thing now.

"It was. But i'm going to bed now." Ty said and we all agreed.