Always... {The Weasley Twins...

Af SvgarrRvshh

A/n: I DO NOT own Harry Potter or anything attached to it I only own my OC's and the plotline. Also, I'm maki... Mere

Chapter 1 ~ Receiving the letter's........again
Chapter 2 ~ Apologies and red haired families
Chapter 3 ~ Scoldings and Diagon Alley
Chapter 4 ~ Going to Hogwarts (Part 1)
Chapter 5 ~ Going to Hogwarts (Part 2)
Chapter 6 ~ The Sorting Ceremony (Part 1)
Chapter 7 ~ The Sorting Ceremony (Part 2)
Chapter 8 ~ The dormitory
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 19

684 14 8
Af SvgarrRvshh

"Are you kidding me?!" They all screeched.

"Then they weren't that much of an issue!" Katie said.

"So, why didn't you immediately say yes?!" Angelina asked.

"Because it caught me off guard!" I answered.

"No it didn't! We all knew that it was happening!" Angelina said.

"Why did you tell him you have to think about it?!" Katie asked.

"Because I literally just got rejected by both my crushes!" I snapped. "And that hurts! And I don't want to use Cedric as a distraction from the pain by going out with him."

"It's just one date, Y/n!" Valentina sighed exasperatedly.

"Maybe to you guys it's just one date! But to me... to me its my first ever date." I said.

"What?!" They all screeched.

"Then go out with him! He's so nice and caring!" Valentina said.

"But what if it doesn't go well...?" I asked nervously.

"Then it doesn't go well." Angelina answered.

"And at least then you cant say you didn't try." Katie said.

"I guess..." I replied.

"So say yes to him tomorrow!" Valentina said.

"Okay, I will!" I replied with a smiled. "How much harm can it do?"

"That's the spirit!" Angie said.

"Alright, lets get back downstairs before the boys start to worry." Valentina replied.

I nodded and we all stood up. We walked back down to the common room and sat where we were earlier.

"So, now that you've had time to think about dream-boat Diggory's question with your girls, what are you gonna say to him?" Lee asked as he draped his arm over Valentina's shoulders.

"Well, I'm gonna agree to the date. I mean, how much harm can it do, right?" I answered.

I felt the twins tense up slightly but brushed it off.

"You've got a point there." Gene said.

"Fred, George, what do you guys think?" I asked.

"Go out with him." Fred answered.

"Yeah, as we said, we don't like you like that." George said.

"So it doesn't matter." Fred said.

"Alright, cool!" I replied. "I'm gonna give him my answer tomorrow."

All the guys nodded but the twins seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"Alright, so, what's everyone's plans for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not much, I'll be studying with Lee, Gene, and Katie." Valentina answered.

"What about you, Angelina?" I asked.

"Probably just hanging out with my other friends." Angelina answered.

"Your other friends?" I asked.

"Her Ravenclaw friends." Katie clarified.

I nodded with an "Ohhh" face.

"Fred, George? What about you guys?" I asked.

"Well, we were gonna ask you to hang out with us but you're obviously going to be too busy snogging dream-boat-Diggory." Fred answered.

I stiffened slightly and stared at the table in front of us.

"What Fred means to say is, we were going to ask to hang out but since Diggory asked you out you'll probably be hanging out after you give him your answer." George said.

I sucked in a deep breathe and nodded.

"Um, well, I was actually hoping that we could hang out after I give him my answer. Y'know, cause I'm super awkward..." I replied awkwardly.

The air around us was filled with awkwardness as I continued to stare at the table. I heard footsteps headed towards the table before someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw Hermione.

"Hey, Y/n, I still need that book from you." Hermione said.

"Oh, yes, of course, let's head up to the dormitory and I'll get it for you." I replied.

I stood up and headed up to the dorm with Hermione following close behind me. We walked into the dorm and Hermione closed the door behind her.

"Thank you so much for getting me out of there." I said.

"You're welcome. I figured you might have needed an escape from them. You were staring at that table pretty intensely, and the twins looked tense as well." Hermione replied.

I looked around my desk for the book Hermione had asked me for. I found the book and turned to Hermione.

"But, anyways, here's that book you wanted." I said. "Why do you want it anyway? Don't they have it at the library?"

"They do but someone wrote in the margins." Hermione replied with a sigh and an eye roll.

"Ugh, I cant believe someone would do that...! It's so dumb." I sighed while shaking my head.

"I know...! Anyways, we should head back down before we become suspicious." Hermione said.

"Yeah, I guess we should..." I replied.

Hermione headed back downstairs from the dormitory and smiled before parting ways. I walked back to the table and sat between Fred and George again.

"So, we should probably start heading down to dinner now." I said.

"Yeah. And while we're down there you can give dreamboat-Diggory his answer." Gene laughed.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said sarcastically.

"I mean, it doesn't sound like such a bad idea, to be honest." Katie said.

"Yeah, besides, doing it now will give you more time to hang out with us tomorrow." George added.

"I guess I could do it tonight..." I said, not sounding confident in myself at all.

"Come on! Don't say it like that!" George said.

"Yeah, say it more like you want it!" Fred added.

"Fine, I'll do it tonight!" I said with a smile.

"That's the spirit!" George cheered.

"Go get him!" Fred cheered as well.

"Alright, shut up idiots." I laughed.

"Come on, let's head down to dinner." Katie said with a smile.

We all got up and headed down to the great hall for dinner. We ran into Cedric at the entrance and Fred and George pushed me up to him. I felt my face heat up as I made eye-contact with Cedric. I quickly tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and cleared my throat.

"So, uh, I thought about what you asked me earlier..." I said shyly.

"You don't have to give me an answer right away, Y/n. I know it was very sudden and that you need time to process it." Cedric said with the naturally charming smile he always wore.

"Well, what I'm trying to tell you is that I've processed you asking me on a date and that I accept." I replied with a shy smile and a blush on my face.

"Really??" Cedric asked, his face filled with shock.

I nodded in response with a wide smile.

"Alright! Cool! I'll think about what we can do for our date and let you know what we're doing by Friday." Cedric said with a huge grin on his face.

"Alright, sounds good to me." I replied happily.

We all headed into the great hall and sat at our house tables. Once my group was seated in our usual spot the girls started gushing over my conversation with Cedric.

"That was adorable! You were so shy and he sounded so excited!" Valentina said.

I smiled widely as the guys teased me in a friendly playful way and the girls continued to talk about my date with Cedric. The rest of the night was a blur as we talked about anything that came up including my date with Cedric and what everyone else did at Hogsmeade today.

~~~
Wordcount: 1198
Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual and that it took me so long to get it out. I've had a lot going this year but I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll try to update again soon.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

27K 487 37
Severus Snape? Yeah, I'm related to him. No, he isn't a real Death Eater. No, I don't believe in Voldemort and his views, no matter how much I hang o...
349K 5.2K 54
˒ᡒᡐᡉᡗⁱᡐᡉ˒ ʷʰᡉⁿ α΄΅ ˑᡒᡒᡏ ⁱⁿᡗᡒ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ᡉʸᡉ˒, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
1.1M 44.6K 98
❝my papa always told me that you can't trust anybody, no matter what.❞ ❝why would he say that?❞ ❝his own love betrayed their best friends and the fam...
640K 15.7K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...