Link & Shadow Link X Reader

xXEmoCat_SpecialXx द्वारा

You wake up on a beach to a boy with blond hair and no memory of your life before this. Who were you in the p... अधिक

Awake
Learning
Setting Sail
Magic
Astrid
The Mask
History
Jolene
Hyrule
Kokiri
Fiore
Skull Kid
Who's there?
Found out
Taken
Deciet
The Search
Help
Unite
Family?
Who to Trust
Dad
Evil Memories
Bright lights & Scary Nights
Who's Bad?
You're Just a Toy
Thx
Gross!
Together
Ganondork
Dead
Fairy Fable
Extended ending >:(

For real?

2K 47 23
xXEmoCat_SpecialXx द्वारा

I make 3 or 4 chapters in one day and yet you complain? You guys are making me work my ass of at 11:38. I'm doing it all for you. But I warn you...

THE END IS NEAR!

I'm only doing one ending because of my writer's block and the lack of interest. To be honest, I did get the new Zelda majora's mask game and not even 1 hour in the game I already rage quit. Yell at me all you want but don't worry. Your magic will come to you.

Cough SPOILERS! Cough cough.

That's for complaining.

But it was kind of obvious anyways.

So, praise me when I finish this last chapter. That's right. LAST CHAPTER AND THEN WE'RE DONE! Then you can check out my other stuff that I might... Not. Finish-anyway! So, almost midnight, and I'm doing what I can for you. BE FREAKING HAPPY OR ELSE!

PRAISE ME!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

960 4 15
At age 18 Samantha, Tetra, Owen, and Zelda have to rescue Vaati and Link from The Demon King Ganondorf who overthrew the kingdom Hyrule plunging it...
44.1K 1.7K 22
Link being sent back in time didn't save Hyrule. Ganondorf is still refusing to give up his attempts to take over Hyrule and Link is tasked with fin...
1.2K 24 41
{If your reading this let me warn you that its poorly written as it was my first story} (Y/n) the outcast Sheikah girl living in the the kingdom of H...
888 21 12
Y/n lives a simple life until one day she gets lost in the woods and can't find a way out. She stumbled upon a pathway that seems to only lead her i...