Life as a Single Parent (BTS...

By Idkwidn

Life as a Single Parent (Re-Uploaded) Yoongi- a loving father to his two sons Jimin, and Jungkook. After the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1/2
Chapter 10 Part 2/2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1/2
Chapter 15 Part 2/2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1/2
Chapter 17 Part 2/2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 38

1K 14 14
By Idkwidn

Requested by Madisonjojo6

Jimin 24

Jungkook 22

Yoongi POV:

Christmas was right around the corner and I couldn't wait until Jimin and Jungkook came home. They were in university doing what they loved. Just as I was finished making supper, I heard a knock on the door. I jogged over and saw Jimin with his signature smile.

"Hey! Good to see you!" I said giving him a hug. He felt skinnier than before. I made a mental note to myself to make sure that he ate a lot.

"Hey Dad, how've you been?" He asked bringing his stuff in and closing the door.

"Good, good nothing too much going on. How about you? Were the roads bad?"

"No, they were okay." He turned to the picture on the shelf. "Hey Mom, I'm home! Good to see you!" He picked up the picture frame wiping the gently wiping the glass. "Have you heard anything from Jungkook?"

"He should be here pretty quick. Sit down, I'll make you some tea." I said pulling out a chair. He laughed at me. "What?"

"Dad, you're acting weird, you're making me feel like a guest in our own house." He said grabbing two cups from the cabinet. I filled up the kettle and turned it on.

"I didn't even realize." I laughed. We both sat and talked about Jimin's life

We heard the doorbell ring and walked over to see Jungkook.

"I'm home!" He shouted giving Jimin and I a hug. "Man, it feels great to be back."

"How's university?" Jimin asked.

"I hate finals, they fucking suck!" He said earning a smack from me. "Ow!"

"You've been gone for so long that you forgot the rules too!" I joked getting a chuckle from Jimin.

"Yeah, and I forgot how heavy handed you are." He laughed as he made his way in. He picked up the picture frame of Minah. "Mom, I'm back! Did you miss me?" He said with a smile. He carefully put the frame down and headed straight for the table.

"You guys must be starving! Sit down, let's eat!" I said getting the plates and bowls to scoop up food. They helped set the table and soon we were all sitting at our spots with delicious food in front of us.

"Thank you for the food!" They both shouted and we all dug in. It was like they were kids again where the only time it was silent in the house was when they were eating. I chuckled to myself and I watched them eat.

"Do you guys want some wine? Have a little drink with your dad?" I laughed as I got out a bottle of wine and three glasses for each of us.

"I'm fine with everything except tequila. That thing hurts my insides!" Jungkook said. I frowned at him.

"How much alcohol have you been drinking in college?" I asked and he gave me a smile.

"Just a little." He said. I shook my head.

"Don't drink too much! You've already been drinking when you were in high school and I thought I punished you enough for it!" I said opening the bottle.

"Sorry! Sorry! I know my limit! And I also know how hard you hit!" He said surrendering his hands.

"Speaking of, we were such demons when we were young." Jimin said giving us a laugh.

"Honestly, we were." Jungkook joined in.

"You guys definitely gave me a challenge." I said drinking the wine.

"Dad, I'm curious, what was one time where you just wanted to beat the shit out of us?" Jungkook laughed. I furrowed my brows.

"There's never a time that I wanted to do that!" I defended.

"Dad, you spanked us every time we lied to you; I don't think this is very fair." Jimin said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine! I don't really remember though." I said thinking in my head, but one popped up. "Oh, I know." Both boys looked surprised but interested.

"What is it?" Jungkook said leaned against the table.

"It was when you, Jimin, and Taehyung were smoking in the park and then both of you told me you were never going to touch another cigarette in your life and then I caught Jimin with a juul like a couple months later." I said staring straight at Jimin who was shocked.

"Oh, I definitely remember that. I thought I was going to die that night." Jimin said rubbing his butt.

"But you stopped, right?" I asked.

"Yes sir, I did. After that night, I threw everything away and never touched anything like that ever since. 7 years clean!" He said as he drank the wine.

"Good because if you didn't, I am not afraid to beat your ass right here." I threatened. He nodded his head.

"Yes sir, I am not going to question that!" He chuckled. "What about Jungkook. Was there a time like that for him?"

"Oh yeah. Remember when we were in lockdown and you snuck out of the house to go to a house party?" Jungkook froze.

"Oh right. That happened." He said as his eyes widened. "That was so bad. I feel like that one was the worst." He said.

"It was a stupid choice you made; I can tell you that!" I said.

"We had some wicked fights when we were young though. Remember slapping me in the face hyung?" Jungkook said leaning towards him. Jimin just looked away and finished his glass. "Hmm?"

"Yeah well you slapped me too. You also threw toys at me."

"You told Dad that I threw a plant at you!" Jungkook shouted.

"Dad believed it!" Jimin shouted back as he couldn't hold his laughter in. Both of them looked at me.

"What? We were in the heat of the moment!" I defended. There was laughing and smiling from everyone as we discussed more events that happened. "Oh! Is there anything you guys have done when you were little that I don't know about?" I questioned and they both immediately looked at each other. I was shocked to see them discussing each one to tell me.

"Well, there is the one time where hyung snuck out, got drunk with his friends and then asked me to drive him home. I was a good brother and covered for him." Jungkook puffed up his chest.

"You also got $50 and I had to buy you ice cream for a week." Jimin clarified. I turned to Jimin.

"Excuse me?" My jaw was to the floor. "When did this happen?"

"Jungkook just got his license so he was 16 and I was 17 at that time." Jimin said. "But! There's also the time where Jungkook skipped class to go with his friends so they all took the city bus and went to the mall but they didn't have enough money to get back so Jungkook made me drive his friends home. It was annoying but I called it even."

"When is skipping class ever a good idea?" I said to Jungkook.

"It's not! But hey, I graduated, and I'm in college!" Jungkook explained with a cheeky smile. I was astonished.

"You guys were really sneaky I can tell you that. I never got away with anything from your grandfather and he would eventually always catch me." I said reminiscing on my childhood.

"Grandpa sounds so strict. I feel like I would be scared if he raised us." Jungkook said.

"I mean he was a good guy, but he was very strict about rules in the house. You can even ask uncle Namjoon if you want." I chuckled at them shaking their heads.

The night was spent laughing and telling each other stories and finishing the bottle of wine. I hadn't laughed that much for a really long time and it made me realize how much I loved them and missed my boys. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world and I'm so glad that they are my boys.

A/n: Hello! You can think of this chapter as a recap of some of the major events that happened, AND a little sneak peek as to what's coming! (Yes, everything that I mentioned in this story that has not already been written is either a request or a prompt that will happen in the future). Thanks again for all the support! Sorry I'm so inactive all the time! Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys! 

2021 A/n: This is he oldest I've written them and I just thought.... What if I made a book about Jimin and/or Jungkook being a dad and the crazy life that they have?? Just a thought, idk if that will happen just because I want to write other books that don't relate to this one but it is a possibility if you guys want. Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
117 0 26
Both Taehyung and Taemi, an older brother and younger sister, lost their mum at a young age. Taemi being traumatized over her crazy dad caused Taehyu...
71.2K 3.9K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
5.3K 171 23
Book 1 Min Yoongi only had his mother. His father didn't accept Yoongi being gay. He even forced him to be with a girl but that didn't change anythin...