Life as a Single Parent (BTS...

By Idkwidn

Life as a Single Parent (Re-Uploaded) Yoongi- a loving father to his two sons Jimin, and Jungkook. After the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 2/2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1/2
Chapter 15 Part 2/2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1/2
Chapter 17 Part 2/2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 10 Part 1/2

1.2K 21 11
By Idkwidn

Jimin 17

Jungkook 15

Jimin POV:

"Are you crazy? Dad is going to kill you if he finds out!" I shouted but my brother shushed me. He was in my room looking in the mirror as I was laying on my bed.

"Key word: if he finds out! He won't find out. Unless you tattle on him." He said as he fixed his hair. This was ridiculous.

"You are going to be in so much shit!" I said scrolling through my phone. "You are way too young to go to parties like that!" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Says the one who went to a party and started smoking at age 16." He said. I froze.

"How the hell did you know?" My eyes widened.

"Know what?"

"Know that I smoke dumbass!" I stood up and grabbed him.

"You leave your butts everywhere and you smell gross. Let go of me!" He said and I released my grip. Oh man, I should be better at hiding it. If Dad finds out I don't think I'll live to see another day.

"Don't you dare say anything to Dad!" I warned.

"Same goes for you big brother!" He said. Ugh I hated everything about this!

"Boys I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" Dad hollered.

"Night!" We both said together. Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"This is my moment! See you!" He said. I stopped him.

"At least tell me where you're going and when you'll be back just in case." If I'm being honest I was a little worried for him.

"It's Yugyeom's house a couple blocks away. You've driven me to his house before. As for time? I don't know maybe like 4 ish!" He said. He opened my door, got his shoes on and very quietly left through the front door. This was going to end in a disaster and I knew it!

Jungkook POV:

Freedom at last! I walked over to Yugyeom's and you could hear the music from a block away.

"Hey man! Good to see you! Drinks are on the table!" Yugyeom shouted over the music. I nodded and made my way over. Vodka, tequila, soju, and some fruit concoction. I decided to mix it all cause why not! It hit me like a brick though. As soon as I took one shot the whole room started to spin. There were people everywhere and music and the lights were dim and I was having a great time!

I was jumping around with a drink in my hand as it splashed everywhere but I didn't care. I drank all of it at once and went to go get some more and ended pouring half of the bottle of vodka in my cup. I shrugged and drank it. It was kinda gross to be honest but everything else was so much fun.

It felt like I was there for maybe an hour but I didn't have any perception of time so I just kept jumping around and doing stupid things. I eventually got tired and crashed on the couch. "I'll just rest for a second." I thought but I passed out.

Yoongi POV:

I have had a stomach ache all day and I'm not sure why but it woke me up in the middle of the night and I decided to grab a heat pack and some pills to calm it down. I drank some water and swallowed the pills and didn't even realize it was 4 in the morning. I noticed Jimin's light was on so I walked over to his room. I quietly knocked but didn't get a response so I opened the door.

"Jimin what are you doing up this late?" I asked as his eyes were wide.

"Nothing. Just couldn't sleep that's all." He said avoiding my eyes. Something felt fishy but I shrugged it off.

"Try and get some sleep." I said and shut his door.

I went to go check on Jungkook. I knocked and when I didn't hear anything I entered in, then stormed to Jimin's room.

"Where is your brother?" I cut to the chase. I didn't know his eyes could go wider.

"He's not sleeping?" He asked.

"No he's not. Where is Jungkook!" I repeated. He looked away again.

"I don't know maybe he's in the bathroom or something?" He said as he scratched his neck.

"Tell me the truth, do you know where he is?" I was losing my patience.

"I...well...um..." I flipped him over and gave him a smack. "Ow!"

"Where is your brother Jimin?" I asked again. He didn't respond so I smack his thigh.

"Ow Dad stop it!" He said rubbing the area.

"Min Jimin I will get a belt if you do not tell me where he is!" I threatened. He refused so I went over to his closet.

"Okay! He's at a party at his friend's house. He told me he would be back at 4 and that's why I'm up but he's still not here which is concerning me!" He exposed. I gave him about 10 smacks. "Ow Dad I'm sorry! Stop it hurts!"

"You need to come tell me these things as soon as it happens! You don't ever lie to me. Why didn't you stop him? Who is this friend and where does he live?" I was furious! I took out my phone and started calling his number but it went to voicemail. Jimin sighed.

"Dad just please let me take the car and bring him back. I've tried calling him all night to make sure he was okay but I can't reach him. I promise I will get him and drive straight home. Please just let me get him." He explained. I took a deep breath. "You are way too angry and if you see him it's not going to be good. Also you shouldn't drive if you're angry."

"Fine! Call me when you get him and drive safe!" I said he nodded and took the keys. I was steaming and my stomach felt like it was rejecting the pills. I took a deep breath and went to drink some water.

Jimin POV:

Min Jungkook you are toast! Why the hell won't you pick up your god damn phone?! I'm sorry man but you had this coming for you! My ass still hurt and it was like 10 smacks. I drove to Yugyeom's house and the site was a disaster. I parked and stormed into the house. Upon first glance no one noticed me which scared me because then anyone could've come in here. I moved through the house and there he was, passed out in the couch. Tears formed in my eyes and I'm not sure why. I grabbed him and hulled him over my shoulder. I opened the car door and shoved him in the back seat.

"You fucking idiot! Do you know how worried I was, you bag of trash!" I shouted but I got a groan. At least he's still alive. I called Dad.

"Hello? Jimin?" He was panicked.

"Yeah I have him and he doesn't look good. I'll be home real quick." With that we hung up and I shut the door. I slapped his arm a couple of times and all I got back was a frown. I shook my head and drove off. He got home and Dad was waiting for both of us. He grabbed Jungkook and threw him on the couch.

"Wake up Jungkook!" He shouted. No response. I grabbed both of them some water. Dad insisted on waking him up but I told him to let him sleep it off. He eventually agreed.

"Sorry Dad I know you have work tomorrow but I'm sorry that you had to deal with this when it's this early in the morning." I hung my head. He looked at me with tired eyes.

"I'm sorry I was so mad at you. Why don't you get some sleep I'll take care of him." He said.

"No Dad, you get some rest now that Jungkook is here. I can look over him. You have work in like 3 hours. Try to sleep at least a little bit." I insisted and dragged him to his room. It wasn't long before he shut his eyes.

I went back out there and hit him upside the head.

"Idiot!" I whispered and got him a bucket and some pills and water. I took off his shoes and socks and his jacket and laid a blanket over him. My eyes eventually started to get heavy as well.

Yoongi POV:

My alarm clock rang and I rushed to head out the door. I paused in the living room to see Jimin right beside his brother with everything that he needed sleeping peacefully. What did I do to deserve a kind-hearted boy like that?

I wrote them a little note on the coffee table and left to go to work.

Jungkook POV:

My eyes flickered open and immediately my head and stomach were in pain. I looked beside me and saw Jimin hyung sitting, sleeping on the floor with his head on the couch. I moved a tiny bit and he was immediately awake.

"Hey man. How was your sleep?" He asked. I groaned.

"My stomach doesn't feel-" I threw up everything and Jimin hyung caught it with the bucket just in time. I don't think I've ever thrown up that much in my life. It just kept coming up.

"Oh my god, how much did you drink?!" He shouted as he roughly patted my back. I shook my head.

"I don't know." And I threw up again. We moved to the bathroom where it was easier for both of us. After I had spit my guts out, I just sat there on the bathroom floor. Hyung left and came back with a pill and a glass of water.

"This will hopefully calm everything down." I took it and it worked its magic.

"Thanks." I said. He frowned. "What?"

"What do you even remember from last night?" He yelled.

"I just laid on the couch for a couple seconds. Wait, was it our couch I laid on? Wait does Dad know about this?!" My eyes went wide.

"Oh boy. Sit while you can!" He sighed.

"Wait what happened?!" I asked.

"You little shit told me that you'd come home at 4 so I waited for you and Dad woke up and he was red face pissed off. And so, I drove to Yugyeom's and took your drunk ass home. You better be thankful that Dad didn't get you cause holy, he was furious!" Jimin hyung explained. My eyes went wide.

"No, no, no, no, no, this can't be it! You told him?!" I shouted.

"Yeah I did only because Dad already fucking knew you weren't sleeping in your room. And he wouldn't stop smacking me." He told me. I felt bad for Jimin hyung.

"I'm so screwed. Like majorly fucked. I won't be able to leave the house again! My ass is going to be shredded. I'm going to die! This is my funeral!" I hollered. I was a little overreactive at times. I felt another wave coming inside me and threw up for another 10 minutes.

"Are you okay at least? I mean apart from this, do you feel weird or something?" He asked but I shrugged.

"I feel okay, I mean if I have alcohol poisoning, I think I got all of it out by now." I said. After I knew that I was no longer in vomiting condition, I laid back on the couch and saw a piece of paper. "Did he leave us a note again?" Hyung grabbed it and read it.

"I made soup that will help with the hangover, it's on the stove top. Heat it up and eat it with rice. I'll be back from work and I want both you boys to be okay. I have a lot to talk about when I get home. -Dad."

I made a face. "I'm toast! I'm literally dead."

"Well, he's talking to me too so I guess I'm fucked too." Jimin hyung said as he set the paper down. I looked up at him and he turned away towards the kitchen. He came back with the hangover soup and rice on a tray. He had one as well. I quietly ate it and it really did make me feel better. But I had a knot in my stomach for Jimin hyung.

"So, hyung, what did happen to me?" I hesitated to ask.

"I kept calling you throughout the night because I wanted to make sure you were alright but you never answered my calls and it got me worried. You also said you would come home at like 4 so I waited for you but you didn't come home. That's when Dad got up and he got mad so I drove to your friend's house, walked in and grabbed you from the couch as you were piss drunk passed out. And now you're home." He explained very calmly. I felt like there was a pit in my stomach. I felt so bad for my brother and it was all because of me. I stopped eating as tears formed in my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I was being so selfish, and inconsiderate, and it's all my fault!" I said as I tried to wipe my tears away. He came over and gave me a hug. He rubbed my back until I had calmed down.

"It's okay, shit happens, and there's consequences for what you do. I could've easily told Dad but I didn't and that was my decision. It is not all your fault. You're going to be okay Jungkook." He said. I nodded and calmed down.

-Couple Hours Later-

We both heard the door open and my heart started to race. I had really crossed the line and I knew that Dad wasn't going to be happy with me. He walked in and looked tired. We both made eye-contact and he gave me a small nod and I immediately looked down.

"Hey Dad, we warmed up some of the soup and some rice, I also made some tofu." Jimin hyung said with a smile. Dad smiled back.

"Thanks, I'll just put this away and start eating, did you guys eat?" He asked, we both nodded. He sat down with the bowl in one hand and his utensils in the other.

"How was work?" I asked. He gave a small shrug.

"It was okay, nothing really special, nothing really new," He replied as he ate. The tension in the house was so thick I felt like suffocating, but there was nothing I could do since I started the whole thing. We didn't really talk for much longer as I just let him eat his food since it was probably his first meal of the day. I really didn't know what I do with myself. All I knew what that I was royally fucked and there was nothing I could do.

"Okay, both of you, come here, kneel, arms up."

A/N: Sorry this is going to be split up into 2 parts cause I was writing it and it was so long that I feel like it was just going to bore everyone. Sorry!! Also Part 2 will be coming shortly within the next couple of days so stay tuned. Another side note, if you want to request anything but don't want everyone to see you can always message me. I have been getting quite a few messages in regards to prompts and I really appreciate them so thank you!!!!! 

2021 A/n: POV changes like there's no tomorrow, what was I thinking? When I had the originally stories up I always found that pt 2 always got significantly less views than pt1 so please give some love to the future pt 2 chapters. Also there were some "easter eggs" in this chapter. Hope you were able to notice but if you didn't, all good! Jimin was smoking cigarettes but because he did a bad job of hiding them, he switched to a vape. Also Yoongi writing notes to the boys iykyk (I sprinkle this throughout the book). Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...
70.9K 3.9K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
5.3K 171 23
Book 1 Min Yoongi only had his mother. His father didn't accept Yoongi being gay. He even forced him to be with a girl but that didn't change anythin...
155K 9.6K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...