Life as a Single Parent (BTS...

Od Idkwidn

Life as a Single Parent (Re-Uploaded) Yoongi- a loving father to his two sons Jimin, and Jungkook. After the... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1/2
Chapter 10 Part 2/2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1/2
Chapter 15 Part 2/2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1/2
Chapter 17 Part 2/2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 8

1.2K 19 13
Od Idkwidn

Yoongi POV:

"Okay boys I need you to be really good today. We need to go to the mall because we need to buy some new clothes for all of us. We need to get Jimin new gym shoes for school and I need new shoes as well." I told my boys as they looked up at me in awe.

"I'm so excited!" Jimin said as he grabbed the younger one and bounced around.

"Can you two be good today?" I asked. They both nodded. Dear lord please make this a stress free day. "Okay let's go to the car." They both ran off and by the time I got there everyone was already buckled up.

"Daddy look we did it all by ourselves!" They said proudly. I smiled.

"Good job!" I said as I double checked before driving off. It only took about 10 minutes to get across town and to the mall. "Okay boys when we go in you need to grab Daddy's hand okay?" I emphasized every word. The nodded and hopped out of their seats.

"Let's go let's go!" Jungkook squealed.

"Okay grab my hand and let's go in." We walked in and this was the start of my biggest fear coming true.

We spent around 2 hours trying to find clothes for the boys as well as shoes. I could tell the boys were getting tired. 

"Daddy can we go look at the toy section? It's right over there and you can see us!" Jimin asked. I figured it wouldn't be a big problem so I let them go only to where I could still see them. As I grabbed some of my clothes from the clearance sections I thought I'd try them on to see if it fit and looked okay.

"Boys I'm just going to be in the fitting room. Don't go anywhere!" I said to them and they nodded their heads. I went in and tried on the clothes. They fit alright but they looked a little big. I left and found a smaller size then went back in again. This fit so much better and I really liked it too. I walked out and grabbed all of the other clothes as well then went to go grab my boys and they weren't there.

"Min Jimin. Min Jungkook. Boys where are you?" I hollered but they weren't anywhere near. Oh my god what am I going to do? I just lost my boys. I left my cart and started to panic. I looked all around the toy sections as well as the rest of the other aisles and they weren't there. They couldn't have had gone far since it was literally 5 minutes of me in the changing room. "Jimin! Jungkook! Min Jimin! Min Jungkook!" I kept shouting their name as I ran through each aisle of the store. Where could they have gone? After 40 minutes of not being able to find them, I saw a little foot sticking out from behind the clothing rack. You know, the ones in a circle where it's just enough to fit two toddlers? Well to my surprise I heard to y whispers and well as small giggles. I was fuming. I pulled back the clothes to the side and saw my two boys looking up at me.

"Dada you found us!" Jungkook squealed happily. But the smile wiped off both of their faces as they could see my face go red. I forcefully grabbed them up and dragged them to my cart. I wasn't proud of grabbing them that tightly but at that moment I didn't think about anything else.

"You two have crossed the line today! Don't you dare let go of the this cart or else I will spank you in this store!" I said very sternly. They both got scared and had tears in their eyes, not daring to let go of the cart. I quickly went straight to the cashier and he asked if I had any trouble finding anything. I looked at the boys then turned back and politely said no. He paid me out and we put our things in a bag.

"Have a good day!" The young cashier said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Thank you, you too." I calmly walked out with the boys and headed straight to the car. "Get in the damn car both of you!" I ordered and they knew I was serious. I made sure I buckled them up then got in myself. I really tried to keep my cool but different scenarios of them getting kidnapped or something terrible ran through my head. We were about half way home when Jimin started kicking my seat. "I suggest you stop that Min Jimin!" I said but it continued.

"Get this seat belt off of me I hate it!" He whined as he tugged on the seat belt as well.

"Jimin stop, we are almost home. Just let me get you two home first before I lose it on you two!" I raised my voice. But I could hear him say something under his breath as he kicked my seat even more. I was on my final straw when Jungkook joined in.

"Daddy why are you so grumpy?"

"BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH!! I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU. THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW OR ELSE I WILL PULL OVER AND SPANK YOU BOTH RIGHT THEN AND THERE!" My face had gone red and tears were about to fall down my face. Thankfully everything went quiet and I could focus on driving home. I heard them silently cry but I didn't acknowledge it. 

We finally made it home and I parked the car. I noticed that I hadn't breathed all the way home and I was so exhausted. I took a few minutes to breathe then turn to my two boys who were so close to falling asleep.

"Hey, we're home, it's time to wake up." I gently tapped both of their knees. They both groaned and mumbled.

"I'm so tired Daddy. Can we go home?" Jungkook asked as he was in the middle of losing conscious. It eased my tension a bit.

"We are home Bud. Come on, let's go." I said and got out of the car. I unbuckled them both and they were too tired to even know what was happening. I carried both of them on each shoulder and made my way into our home. I decided that they were extremely tired and I was tired as well so I postponed my lectures and just sat there on the bed with them, patting their backs. I haven't done this in a while but it made me feel like I was jumped 4 years back when both of them were so little and I had my beautiful girl with me. Eventually my eyes got heavy and I laid next to them and fell asleep.

"Jimin? Jungkook?" I screamed but they were nowhere to be found. I scattered all over the store and then to the other stores then to the whole mall and I still couldn't find them.

What if I lost them forever? What if they were kidnapped? What if someone took my babies and I could never see them again? Panic crashed over me as I threw clothes all over the place trying to find them.

"Boys please!" I screamed. No response. Not even from any other person. I rushed over to someone and grabbed their arm.

"Please my boys are missing can you help me find them?" I pleaded but the man kept walking. I went up to a lady but it was the same reaction. They were emotionless. I kept trying and searching but I just couldn't find them. Tears were rushing down my face as I ran and screamed.

Please! Please! I need my boys. I can't lose them too!

My eye shot up. I immediately starting searching for my boys and they were sound asleep in the same bed as I was in. I sighed and stared at them. Tears streamed down my eyes. Just the thought of losing them scared the daylights out of me. But I knew they were safe with me and that nothing was going to take them away. I wiped my tears away and my eyes slowly shut.

-Next Day-

I heard small muffled voice as I was still asleep. Then they got louder and something tapped on my arm and nose. My eyes slowly opened and saw two of the cutest boys I've ever seen in the world.

"Good morning Dada!" Jungkook smiled as he kept tapping my nose. Something I used to do.

"Morning Daddy!" Jimin also said as he snuggled up to me.

"Good morning to my two cute boys. How was your sleep?" I asked as I pulled them in closer.

"Good!" They said in unison. After cuddling for another 10 minutes I decided that they should have some breakfast and that they would be really hungry especially since they just fell asleep without eating last night.

"Let's get some breakfast. I bet you're hungry." I said and got off the bed. I quickly had a line of them following me and I felt like a momma duck with her ducklings. I whipped up a batch of waffles and threw some berries on top. In seconds they gobbled it up and even had seconds. I sighed as I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down. I knew I had to talk about it but I really didn't know how to. I really didn't want to take their happiness away but it was so bad yesterday I had to do something.

"Daddy! Can we watch a movie and at popcorn?" Jungkook asked.

"We need to talk about your behaviour yesterday before we can do anything." I said and they were immediately guilty.

"But Dad!" Jimin started.

"It scared me a lot and I don't ever want that to happen again. Once you are done breakfast, please go to Dad's room. Okay?" I said and they I hung their heads and nodded. After they played with their food and ate the rest of it they excused themselves and ran to my room.

I sighed. I hated seeing them like this but my heart still raced every time I thought about it. I decided that I couldn't stall any longer so I drank the rest of my coffee and headed to my room. I peaked in and they sat on the bed nervously swinging their legs.

"Boys I want you to tell me what you did yesterday that made you get a spanking today." I asked as I crouched down beside them.

"We were playing hide and seek at the store." Jimin said playing with his hands.

"What did I tell you two before we left the house?" I asked crossing my arms.

"We need to be good and behave." Jungkook said fidgeting with his hands.

"Correct! And were you two good boys?" They both shook their heads. "Can you boys please bend over the bed?" Both of them whined but did do what I asked.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You boys were so naughty yesterday! Do you know how scared Daddy was?"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Never ever do this kind of thing again!" I smacked down every word to Jimin and Jungkook. They were already crying and kicking their legs but I needed to drive this home. "If you do this again, Daddy will bring the belt and it will be worse!" I said and they cried more. They've never had the belt but they knew it wasn't fun.

"Please not the belt!" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded.

"Only if you don't hide from me again!" My hand started to get sore from spanking both of them and their bottoms were bright pink.

"I'm sorry Daddy!" Jungkook wailed.

"Me too!" Jimin said.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Are you going to hide again?" I asked pausing. They both shook their heads. "Can I get a verbal answer?"

"I won't hide!" Jungkook cried.

"No, I won't!" Jimin said.

"Okay we are almost done." I counted ten more to each of the boys then stopped. I rubbed their back as they were crying.

"Sorry Dada!" Jimin sniffled.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

I picked them both up and laid them on the bed.

"Daddy is sorry for doing that." I said as I gave them kisses and hugs.

"Can we watch a movie and have popcorn?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course. Why don't you two pick out a movie together and I will pop some popcorn." They both excitedly giggled and ran into the living room. I smiled as they picked out Ponyo and cuddled up together.

A/n: hello! I haven't posted a chapter here in so long!! Sorry!! But I am doing a chapter on a play date as well as when they are teens. I'll go back to when they are kids but I did want to write one about teens and people did want it to. Tell me any prompts in the comments and don't forget to vote!! See you next time.  

2021 A/n: damn Yoongi really snapped. Not to toot my own horn, but the part where Yoongi looks at JM and JK when the cashier asked if he had any trouble finding anything.... that was fking genius hahaha. Also didn't realize that I had Ponyo for this chapter and Totoro for the other chapter. you can definitely tell that I'm a ghibli fan. Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
11.8K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
79.6K 6.9K 49
Jungkook is a lot of things, but mature is not one of them. He doesn't want to grow up and is adamant about it until he meets you. A single mother th...
244K 10.9K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...