Life as a Single Parent (BTS...

Par Idkwidn

Life as a Single Parent (Re-Uploaded) Yoongi- a loving father to his two sons Jimin, and Jungkook. After the... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1/2
Chapter 10 Part 2/2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1/2
Chapter 15 Part 2/2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1/2
Chapter 17 Part 2/2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 2

2.1K 48 6
Par Idkwidn

Yoongi POV:

"Daddy! Can I go to work with you?" Jimin asked looking up at me. I smiled but I was hesitant.

"Maybe another day, hun," I said ruffling his hair.

"Why? I want to go!" He pouted.

"Daddy has a lot of work and a presentation today Minnie, so maybe later!" I tried convincing him. Jimin had been on the deep end of the water lately and I didn't think it would be a good idea to take him, especially today when I have an important meeting to do.

"But Minnie can be good and Minnie won't misbehave!" He jumped up and down. "Pleaseeee Daddy!" I sighed.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can I go play with Minhyukie today?" Jungkook asked as he tugged on my shirt.

"Sure, do you know when?" I asked. He was jumping up and down.

"Right now! They are here to pick me up!" My eyes went wide at his response.

"Jungkook! You can't just tell them to come over and then come ask me for permission. Don't do that next time. Do you need anything?" I asked. He shook his head no and ran to get his shoes on. I looked at Jimin.

"Dada does that mean I can go to work with you? I mean I can't be here all by myself so I guess you don't have a choice! Yay!!" He shouted with excitement. I held my breath as the doorbell rang. I carefully passed Jimin and opened the door for Minhyuk's family.

"Hello! So good to see you!" His mother greeted me. I smiled back.

"Yeah we haven't seen each other in forever, I hope you are doing well!" I said with enthusiasm in my voice.

"Yeah I am. I thought it would be nice for Minhyuk and Jungkook to play together since they were very close and Minhyuk was telling me the other day that he really misses Jungkook!" She replied back. I turned to Jungkook.

"Minhyuk-ah I missed you too!" He shouted as he ran over and hugged him. They were already talking about games and toys they had in the car.

"Well I hope it's not such a hassle with the two boys." I said. She smiled and shook her head.

"Oh no! It's alright! Well I hope you have a great day I guess we should probably get going!" She said. I nodded my head. I saw the black truck leave then I turned back to Jimin. He was smiling brightly and I crouched down to be eye level with him.

"Now Jimin, you know how important Daddy's work is right?" I said. He nodded his head.

"Of course dad!"

"Now you know what my expectations are when we arrive correct?" He nodded again. "I need to make a promise with you Jimin, and I really need to you listen carefully." Again a nod. "You are on some thin ice recently and I need you to behave when we go. That means you are very quiet, you listen to me and everyone else at Daddy's work, you don't distract anyone, and you have to let Daddy focus when he needs to. It means that I can't play with you a whole ton when we go. Do you understand?" I explained very clearly looking in his eyes.

"Yes Daddy I know! I will be so well behaved you would want me to go with you at work every day!" He said excitingly. I smiled.

"Alright, grab a book and some small toys and let's go to the car." I said. He squealed as he ran and grabbed everything and stuffed it into a bag. I was late again. I quickly drove to work and guided Jimin to my office.

"Wow Daddy this is cool!" He said looking around. I got him a chair and gave him his backpack.

"Thank you, baby." I immediately got started on designing and printing my drawings out and pulling them in the files. Some time had passed before I felt someone tugging on my shirt.

"What is it hun?" I asked comparing two designs.

"Dad I'm bored!" He said. I knew this would happen.

"Why do you draw me a picture of your favorite things while I finish this?" I sketched a couple more and in no time, the presentation was about to start. "Okay Jimin, stay in here and please don't touch any of the things on Daddy's desk. I'll be right back. I put snacks in your backpack so if you get hungry, you can have some." I grab my files and rush out but not before I give him a kiss on his forehead. "Behave please!" I hollered out.

I set out the files on each table and got ready for my presentation. One by one, people started coming in and settling down. It all seems to go well and everything was lining up nicely until I heard Jimin's voice. I took a deep breath and continued as if nothing had happened but other people are started to notice as well.

"I apologize! I had to bring in my child to work today and I am very sorry that he is being so disrespectful right now. Is it alright if we take a five-minute break?" I suggested and everyone happily nodded with a smile. Thank god that they are not mad!

I ran to my office and see the disaster in there. It was getting harder and harder to control my temper with him since he was doing things I specifically told him not to do. He wasn't even in my office and I had to go searching for him. It wasn't that hard because of his loud voice and Hoseok pointing in the direction. I finally found him in the corner of our breakout room yelling and stomping his feet around.

"Min Jimin!" I turned into the intimidating mode. He turned around and his eyes went wide. I shut the door and moved closer to him. I leaned him against the wall and squatted down. I grabbed his chin for him to look at me. "Jimin, Daddy does not have a lot of patience with you. You promised that you would behave and I know for a fact that you did not. What did I say about rules?" I was focused on him. His eyes filled with tears and they were soon streaming down. All he did was cry but I didn't have the time. "Stop! Dry those tears and answer my question. What do we say about following rules?" He was sniffling.

"We follow them even if you aren't there." He said as more tears streamed down his face. I looked at my phone; I really had to go. I picked Jimin up and walked back to my office. My left shoulder was already soaked from my boy's tears but I set him down in his chair and put it off to the side.

"Jimin I want you to think about what rules you were breaking. No more tears. Not right now. I will be back soon, so please, listen to me." I leaned into him so I could whisper. "Watch how you are acting, Jimin we need this to stop." I said and I shut my office door.

"I apologize again for the wait, shall we continue if everyone is back?" I said with a smile. All I could think about was Jimin. I felt so bad but I knew this wasn't the time to be soft. We were almost done when I heard Jimin wailing and sobbing in my office. He was screaming and crying and stomping, you could hear it from here. I continued and ended my presentation with many on board with my idea. Once everyone left I rushed to my office.

"DADDYYYY!!!" Jimin screeched.

"What Jimin, are you hurt?" I said checking his body. He was crying do much.

"Dada I want to go home!" He wailed. Are you serious? He wanted to go home now? There was no way.

"Min Jimin listen. We can't go home now. You wanted to come so I let you come so don't complain about it. You knew what it would be like." He hopped out of the chair to start walking but I grabbed his hand so quickly, I spun him around and gave him a warning spanking.

"Ow, dad!" He said rubbing his bum.

"Yeah and it's about to get a lot worse when we go home today Jimin. You broke a lot of rules today and-" I was interrupted by someone knocking on my door. "Dry those tears." I said quietly and I opened the door to see who it was.

"Oh hello, Mr. Jung! What brings you here?" I tried to sound relaxed and not angry. He smiled and shook my hand.

"I just wanted to say you did very well on that presentation! The whole designs and the colors with the patterns, I loved it!" I was in shock.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much! I was afraid that it wasn't as professional as I hoped but I am so glad that you liked it." I exclaimed. He smiled then peeked in my door.

"Is this your little man?" He said as he waved at Jimin. I mouthed a couple words at him but he was very nice to my boss. Thankfully.

"Yeah, this is Jimin, he's my oldest." I said. He bowed to the older man.

"How cute, you made quite an appearance, didn't you?" He chuckled.

"I'm sorry for my actions, I'm just not used to my dad's work." He said quietly. I couldn't help but feel a little sad inside.

"That's okay. You know, your dad is a pretty cool man!" He gave him a thumbs up. "Anyways, I will call you with more information about the project!" I thanked the man and he left. I let out a breath and looked at my boy. I walked over to where he was sitting.

"Jimin, I am still not happy with you but I want to say how proud I am of you when you saw that man. You were so respectful with your words and actions." His face immediately brighten up. But I had to break the news. "But Jimin, we still have many things we need to all about." I said and I opened my computer just to find that someone had been scribbling on the online sketch pad. I looked at him.

"I was bored." He said

"What did I tell you about privacy and looking and drawing in Daddy's things?" I asked. "What did I say about touching the tablet?" He knew the answer.

"I'm not supposed to touch it or go through it." He said.

"That's correct. Jimin I need you to behave for me. Daddy is going to be very busy very soon. I have a lot of things I need to do with clients so please play with Bearbear or draw on your sketch pad or read a book. I'm sorry Daddy can't play with you but we can play after." I said gathering my things for some clients. Out of nowhere, I had small packets of fruit snacks getting thrown at my face and body. That was it for me.

"Daddy you are a meanie!" He shouted. I caught the last packet that was getting thrown and I threw it on the ground. I grabbed him off of the chair and stood him up in the corner. I grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me again.

"This right here, is not acceptable Min Jimin. I don't need this right now and I have given you a lot of chances. A lot more than you deserve at this point. So stop. I had enough." My voice dropped and I was dead serious. He shivered and then there were more tears in his eyes.

"But Dada," he started.

"No Jimin. No more excuses. I shouldn't brought you here in the first place." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"But Minnie,"

"What did you tell me before we left?" I said letting his tears fall.

"That Minnie will behave."

"And did that happen?" I said as he sniffled twice. I hated when he cried because it wanted to make me cry.

"N-No s-sir." He stuttered out.

"Yoongi your client is here!" I heard someone shout.

"Thank you I'll be out in a minute!" I shouted back. "Okay can you prove to me that you'll be good?" He nodded his head.

-3 Hours Later-

My clients thanked me and we walked out of my office. Jimin was long passed out probably from all the crying. I grabbed all of my things, plus all of Jimin's toys and stuffed the backpack into my bag. I picked up my boy, locked my office and headed to my car. I strapped him in and we headed home. Jungkook was still at his friend's house so I had all the privacy I needed.

"Jimin wake up. We're home." I said gently as I carried him to the couch. A quiet hum left his lips.

"Cuddle me." He mumbled. I rubbed his hair.

"Jimin we need to talk about your behaviour today." He immediately opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Daddy Minnie is sorry. Minnie didn't mean to! Minnie doesn't want spankies!" He said looking at me with big puppy-dog eyes.

"Why were you so naughty today baby?" I said looking sad. He started to cry again.

"Minnie doesn't know why. Minnie was just frustrated and bored." He confessed.

"Was it because I didn't play with you?" I asked. I got a nod.

"I knew you were busy but I still wanted you to play with me. I knew you couldn't but I wanted you to." I nodded at his reasoning.

"Okay thank you for telling me this but we need to get something done." I tapped on my lap. He look at me once more, then went over.

"Daddy is going to give you 15 okay?" He nodded and I started. The first one immediately got him crying even more. I kept continuing on until I reached 10.

"Dada it hurts!" He whined as he kept wiping his eyes.

"Baby are you going to be loud and disrespectful to Daddy when he goes to work?" I asked.

"No Minnie will be good." I nodded and finished the last 5. Once it was done I picked him up and put him between my legs.

"Is Minnie going to throw snacks at Daddy and draw on Daddy's things?" I said seriously.

"No Minnie will not throw food or mess with Daddy's things." He said loud and clear as the tears kept rolling down. I gently pulled him close and wrapped my arms around him. He began to cry even more.

"I'm sorry Daddy! Please don't be disappointed in Minnie!" He sobbed. It broke my heart.

"Oh baby I'm not disappointed in you. I love you so much! You know that right? I love you so, so much!" I said as I rubbed circles on his back.

"Minnie loves Daddy too." He whispered and his body relaxed until he was bobbing his head up and down on my shoulders. I cuddled with him as I gently tapped on his back and he was sound asleep.

Oh my sweet baby. I love him but I don't know if I want to take him to work ever again.

A/N: hello! This was very long and I apologize I got carried away. Next will be Jungkook being a troublemaker so stay tuned for that. Also if you have any prompts or suggestions feel free to comment them down. I love reading ideas and comments. See you next time!  

2021 A/n: haha I am so demanding of prompts omg. I've done some typo editing throughout the old chapters and fixed some stuff that I didn't like so if you read any of these chapters and don't remember a situation, that's probably why. Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.8K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
50.9K 1.7K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
117 0 26
Both Taehyung and Taemi, an older brother and younger sister, lost their mum at a young age. Taemi being traumatized over her crazy dad caused Taehyu...
101 2 24
yoongi is a quiet kid who only talks to his friends. he is close to his parents and older brother, but suffers from early childhood depression and so...