Life as a Single Parent (BTS...

By Idkwidn

Life as a Single Parent (Re-Uploaded) Yoongi- a loving father to his two sons Jimin, and Jungkook. After the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1/2
Chapter 10 Part 2/2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1/2
Chapter 15 Part 2/2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1/2
Chapter 17 Part 2/2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 1

4.6K 55 13
By Idkwidn

Originally uploaded on August 10, 2018

Yoongi's POV:

"Min Jimin! Min Jungkook!" I called my boys from up the stairs. In no time I heard several small footsteps stomping down.

"Dada!!" They should giving me a hug. They quickly sat at the breakfast table seeing the food.

"Let's eat! I don't have much time left." I said already mixing up the food. I saw Jimin picking at his food.

"Daddy I want pancakes! I don't want this!" Jimin scrunch up his face and pushed it to the middle. I looked at him as I was trying to get some food into Jungkook's stomach.

"I know but it is what we have and we don't want to waste it. Just eat it Min," I said trying to stay positive. He threw his utensils and crossed his arms.

"No! This is gross. This oatmeal looks like throw up!" He said. I didn't have time for this.

"Jimin if you don't want to eat then go to the corner until you do. I'm sorry we don't have pancakes so you are just going to have to eat it." I explained. Once Jungkook got a decent amount I let him use his spoon. Jimin just continued to stare at me then stare at the bowl of oatmeal.

"Dada I don't want this!" He said again and I stood up. He just looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"Come. If you don't want to, then don't!" I grab his hand and firmly place him in the corner. He frowned as he was almost in tears. He melted my heart but I needed him to focus.

"Dada!" He whimpered. I squatted all the way down to meet his eyes.

"Are you going to eat your oatmeal?" I said calmly. He nodded his head.

"Can I have blueberries too?" The little one asked. I gave out a breath.

"Yes, honey now let's eat. Daddy has to go to work." I said and he grabbed my hands and we came back to the kitchen. There I saw Jungkook having the time of his life eating and pouring the oatmeal all over his body. I grab the bag of blueberries and dump some in a small bowl and give it to Jimin.

"Thank you, daddy! And Minnie is sorry." He said quietly. I gave him a smile and ruffled his hair. Although he didn't really enjoy it, he finished his bowl with the help of the fruit. I had my papers and laptop all in my bag and I had to go soon. Ugh I hated leaving them here alone and it broke my heart. They were both still pretty young but I didn't have enough money to hire a babysitter to watch them. But my boys were very independent and usually behaved. I mean they were still kids so it was natural that they get into trouble but they were alright to handle in my own.

"Okay boys! Daddy had to go but if you need anything you have my number to call and you know where the apples and snacks are right? I won't be gone for too long I promise! I love you guys so much!" I said as I kissed both of them on the forehead. They nodded their heads but looked sad.

"I love you Dada!" Jungkook said hugging me.

"Be home quick dad!" Jimin said hugging me as well. I both hug them back and I put my shoes on to leave.

"Bye you two!" I said and left the house. It brought tears to my eyes seeing them like this. They were so young now that their mother left too, I just don't know how they handle themselves. I was always late for work as well and I'm surprised that they didn't fire me yet. I quickly go to my desk and open my laptop. Being a graphic designer was hard to make money but it was something that I was good at. I had my sketches with me and all of the ideas laid out in front of my computer screen. The days were long and my eyes hurt from staring at a screen for too long. I was in the middle of my eye break when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Yoongi how's it going?" It was Hoseok one of my best friends.

"Hey. I'm so tired. Jungkook kept me up all night because he said he had a bad dream." I said as I sipped my coffee. He nodded understandingly.

"Are they at home?" He asked and I nodded my head. "You should ask if you could go early to be with them. I mean the kids have it hard now that... I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything." He looked away. I gave him a smile.

"It's okay. It's been a couple months and I think we adjusted now." I said and he nodded his head. I felt a buzz in my pocket and pulled my phone out. "Sorry I just have to get this. It's the kids." Hoseok smiled and he walked back to his office.

"Hey daddy!" Jimin voice was high. It was a little suspicious.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I asked nonetheless.

"Um good! We just missed you! Jungkook say hi!" I heard Jimin say.

"Hi papa!" He squealed.

Hey buddy!" I said.

"So, um daddy," Jimin started.

"Yes?" I said.

"So, in we were trying to have some yogurt and then it fell on the floor and we tried to clean but it's still there." He said sounding guilty. I smiled.

"That's okay Minnie can you just try and get more of it off with a paper towel?"

"Yes dad! Oh and...we also painted." My jaw dropped. They knew better than to paint while I wasn't there.

"Jimin, you know you aren't supposed to paint when I'm not there because what does it do?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"It makes a mess. And we did make a mess." Jimin sounded guilty again.

"Did you do it in the kitchen?" Please say yes.

"No in daddy's room. On the carpet." Fuck. My. Life.

"Min Jimin can you please clean up the mess please and the yogurt?" It was more of an order than a question.

"No but Kookie did it too!" He whined.

"Both of you please clean it up. Dad has 2 more hours then he's done."

"Okay." He stretched out the 'kay' part which raised a couple flags.

"Attitude, remember." I warned.

"Yes sir!" He said cutely. We both said our goodbyes and hung up. I just needed two more hours of good work then I can spend the rest of the afternoon with my precious boys.

Finally, the longest two hours passed and I booked it out of there. I got home in 20 minutes just to see the house an absolute disaster.

"Daddy!" I heard both boys yell and they ran up to give me a hug.

"Hello I'm home! How was today you two?" I asked as I put my stuff away.

"Good!" They both said.

"Were you two good boys?" I asked. They were hesitant. "Let's get you some food first." I got out some bread and quickly made them a sandwich.

While they were eating, I went upside to see my room. I opened my door to see very bright, colourful paints all over the floor and some on my bed. I sighed. It was like that all over the house which the addition of strawberry yogurt wiped all over the couches. I walked over to the boys.

"Boys why is there paint and yogurt all over the house?" I asked. I was tired and getting a little grouchy. No one answered. "Boys! I want to know why you were eating yogurt on the couch and repainting my carpet?" I said a little louder and a bit more force.

"We were painting and we got hungry!" Jungkook answered taking a bite from his sandwich.

"But you know not to eat food other than the table and painting is a big no no when I am not here. You two know that so why did it happen?" I was stern with him.

"Dada," Jimin began but never finished.

"Is it because I wasn't here?" They both silently nodded their heads. "Boys, rules are rules whether I'm here or not. We know this right?" They nodded their heads again.

"We just wanted to have some fun Daddy, why do you have to ruin our fun?" Jungkook frowned as he glared at me. I honestly didn't really know what to do. I had to punish them for what they did but I only really knew what to do when they were really disrespectful.

"Jungkook I don't think you are in a position to talk back at me." I said and he hung his head.

"Dada, but we really just wanted something to do. It's not like you're here to play with us or anything." This time it was Jimin. It truly hurt when he said that. I mean it's not like I have a choice between my kids and work. I have to put food on the table and get clothes for their backs somehow.

"Jimin, I apologize that I can't spend as much time as I want with you guys, but we have boundaries that we can't cross. I need both of you to help clean up everything, and since you were honest, I won't give you any spankings. Is that a deal?" I asked and I got a single nod from both of them. "Daddy wants a verbal answer please!"

"Yes Dada."

Once they were done their meals, they put their plates in the sink and I gave them both a rag. They wiped down all of the couches and I headed upstairs to clean the paint. Thankfully with some carpet cleaner and other chemicals, it came off with a light stain remaining on the carpet. I came back downstairs and saw my boys working hard. I help wipe down the whole thing and it was done.

"Thank you, boys, for cleaning up. Now let's get you two a bath." I said as I smiled.

A/N: Hello! This is a new story about Yoongi as a single parent raising his two sons Jimin and Jungkook. If you have any suggestions or prompts please feel free to suggest them in the comments. Thanks! 

2021 A/n: Hi everyone, I'm back! Thank you for waiting for me to re-upload. You guys are gems and I'm so glad I have you. Although I'm super sad I lost all your views, votes, and comments, I hope you guys will still continue to vote and comment even if you've already read this! Be sure to check back from time to time as I will start re-uploading everything! Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...
1K 12 22
Taehyung is the son of a very well known cop, Taehyung is a sweet boy who rarely breaks the rules but on occasion, he has been known to be brought ho...
37.8K 1.3K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
49.2K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...