Black and White Hero (My Hero...

נכתב על ידי Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... עוד

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

I can't

4K 82 13
נכתב על ידי Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) POV

Iida: (Y/N), I don't know what are you talking about, but.... Please stop. You're no longer a hero, you're villain. If your boss know about this...

Me: If you want me to stop, then stand up! I would rather let myself get tortured by my boss than let my friends die!

Suddenly Hero Killer appear in front of me with his sword ready to cut me.

Hero Killer: I'm not sure whether you're villain or not after heard what you said to your friends earlier. But that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!

Todoroki&Deku: (Y/N)!!

Hero Killer: Goodbye, villain.

He about to cut me but before the sword hit my body, Iida kick Hero Killer away from me and break his sword.

Iida: (Y/N) is not a villain. He's our friend.

Todoroki:*walk at me* He work harder than anyone else in the class.

Deku:*walk at me* He's the only person in UA that doesn't care about what kind of hero he will be. He doesn't care about becoming underground hero.

Iida: He care about his friend more than anyone else.

Todoroki: He doesn't show it, but we know he still care about his family and friends.

Deku&Todoroki&Iida: That is why we won't let you kill him right here! We'll bring (Y/N) back to us someday!

Hero Killer: Now a group of heroes protecting a villain. You guys are really fake.

Me: No, they are not fake. They are giving me time and now my preparation is ready.

Hero Killer: Huh?!

Deku: We still don't know (Y/N)'s new quirk ability, but from what we can see, he can change whatever he touch into ash.

Todoroki: And scythe too.

Iida: So we assume he can control all the ashes too.

Right after he said that, lot of ashes start gather behind me and form a giant fist.

Me: And they are absolutely right. I can control the ashes in my surrounding.

Todoroki: We maybe didn't know why (Y/N) become a villain.

Iida: But we'll find the real reason.

Deku: And clear his name.

Todoroki&Deku&Iida: Because he's our prescious comrades!!

Me: You lost, Hero Killer.

I launch the giant fist at Hero Killer. H try to dodge but he didn't realize that Todoroki already freeze his legs.

Hero Killer: Hah! You can't defeat me with just giant fist made of ashes!

Me: You forgot something, didn't you?

Hero: Huh?!

Todoroki: Ash can be burn.

Todoroki launch a big fire at the giant fist and the giant fist turn into big fire fist. The fire fist hit Hero Killer's body and send him flying. While the Hero Killer's body on the mid air, Deku and Iida dash at Hero Killer. Deku activate his quirk and punch Hero Killer's face while Iida kick Hero Killer's stomach. Suddenly I appear on the above of Hero Killer and punch his stomach hard. Blood come out from his mouth and he fall to the ground. Me, Deku and Iida then land on the ground near Hero Killer.

Me: Well, it's time for me to go. You guys bring Hero Killer to pro hero.

Iida: You don't want to follow?

Me: I don't want to get caught.

Iida: Right... I forgot you're still villain.

Deku: But why did you become villain?

Me:*start to walk away* I can't talk about it. Hope you guys understand.

Todoroki: (Y/N)!

Me:*turn around* What?

Todoroki:*look down at the ground* You maybe not remember it, but....

He then look up at with tearful eyes and smile on his face.

Todoroki: Thank you for always cheered me up when we still kids.

Me: Okay... I really don't know what are you talking about. But you welcome. Now I need to go.

Suddenly pair of ash wings appear at my back.

Me: Oh, and one more thing...

I turn around to face them.

Me: Don't tell any pro hero about I'm helping you guys. If you want to say it to someone, just tell All Might and Aizawa.

Deku: (Y/N), before you go, I want to ask you something.

Me: What?

Deku: How can you know we're here? And need help?

Me: I don't want to say it since I hate this Reaper quirk but I think I'll say it to you guys. With this new quirk, I can see someone's life energy. I know you guys is in trouble because I see your life energy were draining. So I track you guys with your life energy.

Todoroki: The hell with that quirk?

Iida: How about your old quirk?

Me: I still have my old quirk but just like what my boss said, if I use my old quirk when attacking hero, police will recognize me instantly.

Deku: (Y/N), is it really your decision to become villain.

Me: Like I said, I can't say anything.

The Next Day
Hospital
Deku POV

Aizawa: So why do you guys want to meet me and All Might?

All Might(Hero Form): You guys should rest. You guys really did a great job last night!

Todoroki: All Might-sensei, you still have the letter that (Y/N) gave to you a few days ago?

All Might:*take out a paper from his pocket* This letter? Why do you ask?

Iida: Did anyone know (Y/N)'s dream?

Aizawa: Why you guys ask weird questions?

Me: We need an answer right now.

All Might: Well, before the human cavalry battle, he told me his dream.

Me&Iida&Todoroki: What is it?

All Might: He said he want to become a hero to help people as much as he can. He also said he doesn't want to defeat me. Even if he become a villain, he still don't want to defeat me because he consider me as family.

Me: All Might, give me the letter.

All Might: I don't know what you guys trying to do but it's not like you guys are villains.

He then give me the letter. Todoroki and Iida come closer to me and we start to read the letter.

Todoroki: So it's like what we thought.

Aizawa: What do you guys mean?

Todoroki: In the the last sentence that written in this letter, (Y/N) said, "I'll defeat you, All Might".

Iida: But just like what All Might said earlier, (Y/N) never want to defeat All Might because he consider All Might as his family.

Me: And all of us know that (Y/N) really care about his family and friends. For him, family is everything in this world.

Aizawa: Okay, so you guys are trying to say that (Y/N) join League of Villains because he was forced to join it?

All Might: You guys don't have proof, right?

Iida: No, we have proof.

All Might&Aizawa: Huh?

Todoroki: Last night (Y/N) help us to defeat Hero Killer. And we see lot of bandage on his body.

Aizawa: Woah, woah! Hold up! You guys have met a villain last night but you guys didn't say it to police?

All Might: Relax, Aizawa. Lets hear what they want to say. You guys said you guys saw lot of bandages on (Y/N)'s body, didn't you?

Me&Iida&Todoroki: Yeah.

Aizawa: But that proof is still not solid to prove that (Y/N) was forced to join League of Villains.

Todoroki: We have another proof.

Aizawa: Oh, yeah? What is it?

Iida: When (Y/N) is fighting with Hero Killer alone, I ask him to stop because I worry his boss will punish him. But he refuse to stop and said...

Me: "I would rather get tortured by my boss than let my friends die!". That what he said.

Todoroki: We can see that (Y/N) is still care about us although he is a villain.

Iida: And he also fight together with us till the end last night.

Me: He can just run away from the fight but he still stay with us.

Iida: When he attack any hero, he let them barely alive. That means he don't want to kill any pro hero. And when we ask him why he joined League of Villains, he said he can't talk about it.

Todoroki: He say he can't. Not he don't want.

Me: He also said about someone that we assume is his boss. He said, "All For One, you'll pay for what have you done to me. You give me a quirk that use to kill someone. Reaper quirk."

Todoroki: All of these proof is solid enough to prove that he was forced to join League of Villains.

All Might: M-Midoriya, d-did you just said All For One?

Me: Yeah.... Why?

All Might: I want to talk with you alone later. Aizawa, for now, we assume what they said is true.

Aizawa: So if it's true, we need to plan a mission to rescue mission, right?

All Might: Yeah, seems like that.

To be continue...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 44
(Y/n) (L/n) A Legendary Myth that many didn't believe in. It is believed that (Y/n) (L/n) was a hero but there are others that say they were a vill...
1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
20.8K 292 14
this is basically my hero academia, but with a new character called yagami kokoro. there will be a character introduction before the first chapter wh...
746K 28.6K 85
"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want to be a hero, well not anymore at least...