The Forgotten Potter- Draco M...

By mmarab25

River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family... More

Cast
Prolog
Chapter 2 (Year 1)
Chapter 3 (Year 1)
Chapter 4 (Year 1)
Chapter 5 (Year 1)
Chapter 6 (Year 1)
Chapter 7 (Summer)
Chapter 8 (Year 2)
Chapter 9 (Year 2)
Chapter 10 (Year 2)
Chapter 11 (Year 2)
Chapter 12 (Year 2)
Chapter 13 (Year 2)
Chapter 14 (Summer)
Chapter 15 (Year 3)
Chapter 16 (Year 3)
Chapter 17 (Year 3)
Chapter 18 (Year 3)
Chapter 19 (Year 3)
Chapter 20 (Year 3)
Chapter 21 (Year 3)
Chapter 22 (Year 3)
Chapter 23 (Summer)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4) The First Task
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Yule Ball)
Chapter 35 (Year 4) Task 2
Chapter 36 (Year 4)
Chapter 37 (Year 4) Third Task
Chapter 38 (Year 4)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5 Christmas Part 1)
Chapter 45 (Year 5 Christmas Part 2)
Chapter 46 (Year 5 Christmas Part 3)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 6)
Chapter 51 (Year 6)
Chapter 52 (Year 6)
Chapter 53 (Year 6)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
A/N-New Story!
A/N- New Stories
New Story!

Chapter 49 (Summer)

13.1K 313 73
By mmarab25

River's POV

"Are you ready?" Draco asked me. I nodded. He looked at his mother who had tears in her eyes, and she nodded, opening the door for us. You know who stood smiling at us, in his seat at the head of the table where Mr. Malfoy would have usually sat, if he wasn't in Azkaban.

"Come," He hissed at us, picking up his wand from the table. He beckoned us closer; I hid my hands behind my back feeling them shaking.

"You can go first," Draco extended a pale, shaking arm to him, Voldemort grabbed his hand firmly. A gasp escaped Draco's lips. Voldemort smiled at that. He put his wand on Draco's skin. A small light came from the wand, then the smell of burning flesh filled the room. There were small tears in his eyes, but he blinked them away quickly.

The mark was finally finished, and Voldemort lifted his wand up, examining his work.

"There, you may sit down." He said. Draco nodded and hurrying over to his seat, clutching his arm to his chest. Voldemort glanced at me.

"Your turn, Potter," He hissed. I extended a shaking hand to him, his stiff hands wrapped around my wrist, his nails digging into my skin. He took his wand and placed it on my skin. A small light came out of his wand again, and my skin started burning. I grunted in pain and tried not to cry as I felt the pain in my arm. I felt myself getting light-headed and wishing that this would be done.

Finally, he lifted his wand up and looked over his work. I let out a relived breath, as he finally let me go.

"Sit down," he said. I walked away, sitting down next to Draco, who grabbed my hand under the table, squeezing it.

"Now, that we have two new members," Voldemort said, glancing at us.

"River, just like Lucius told you before stupidly getting caught, you will spy on the Potter boy, do whatever you need to, I do not care." He said, I nodded,

"Yes," I whispered.

"Draco, your task is much more important." Draco stiffened next to me.

"You're going to kill Dumbledore." We could hear gasps around the table, even some of the older death eaters looked shocked.

"K-kill?" Draco whispered; Voldemort laughed.

"Yes, you'll also need to find a way for my death eaters to enter Hogwarts. Kill him, or I can kill your precious little girlfriend," he said, glancing at me. I froze as Draco almost broke my hand from squeezing it so tight. His rings were digging into my skin.

"Yes," Draco said, looking down at the table. 

"You may leave," he said. We both stood up quickly, walking upstairs to Draco's room.

"It hurts," I whispered, looking down at my arm as we sat in his bed, tears rushing to my eyes.

"I know," Draco said, looking down at his own mark.

---

I stood next to Mrs. Malfoy as Draco was getting new school robes done in Madam Malkins. The door opened and Potter and his friends walked in. They glared at Draco and his Mum, barley noticing me.

"If you're wondering what the smell is, Mother, a Mudblood just walked in," Draco hissed, looking at Granger in the mirror. He had gotten angrier and meaner towards everyone expect me, and his Mum.

"I don't think there's any need for language like that!" Madam Malkin yelled.

"And I don't want wands drawn in my shop either!" She glared at the trio who had their wands all pointed at Draco.

"Yeah, like you'd dare do magic out of school," Draco laughed, shaking his head. 

"Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers." Granger, who I just noticed, had a big black eye on her face. She looked down at her feet as her friends got angrier, her face flushed.

"That's quite enough," I hissed, playing my part. Draco looked at me, his eyes still burning with rage.

"Hi, Harry," I said, smiling at him. He looked taken a back. 

"Put those away! If you attack my son again, I shall ensure that it is the last thing you ever do." Cissy yelled.

"Really?" Potter said, stepping closer to Cissy.

"Going to get a few Death Eater pals to do us in, are you?"

"Really, you shouldn't accuse — dangerous thing to say — wands away, please!" Madam Malkin yelled, but no one did, as Cissy started smiling at Potter.

"I see that being Dumbledore's favorite has given you a false sense of security, Harry Potter. But Dumbledore won't always be there to protect you." She laughed,

"Wow... look at that... he's not here now! So why not have a go? They might be able to find you a double cell in Azkaban with your loser of a husband!" Potter said as he looked around the shop, mockingly. Draco jumped towards Potter but ended up slipping on his robes.

"Don't you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!" He yelled, as Weasley started laughing.

"It's all right, Draco," Cissy said, calmly.

"I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lucius." My eyes filled with tears, I blinked them away again, trying not to think of Sirius.

"Harry, no! Think.... You mustn't.... You'll be in such trouble!" Granger hissed, grabbing his arm.

"Ouch!" Draco yelled. Madam Malkin had tried to pull Draco's left sleeve up, he jumped away.

"Watch where you're putting your pins, woman! Mother — I don't think I want these anymore —" He pulled the robes off of him, throwing them to the ground.

"You're right, Draco, now I know the scum that shops here.... We'll do better at Twilfitt and Tatting's."

---

Draco and I had managed to shake off Cissy, even if it was incredibly hard, walking into Borgin and Burke. I looked around the shop, seeing several dark objects. 

"I need to place an order on that necklace," Draco said, gesturing at a necklace.

"Alright, do you want it now?"

"No, keep it safe for now," Draco said, sliding over his money for it. The man grabbed the money, putting it in his cash register. 

"Do you have anything able to transport people from one section to another?" Draco asked.

"How far?" The shop owner asked.

"Let's say extremely far, like into Hogwarts," Draco said.

"Well, you see that Cabinet, it's twin connects to the room of requirements in Hogwarts," he said, tilting his head at a large cabinet.

"Does it work?"

"No, its twin has been broken for a couple years now."

"Do you know how to fix it?" Draco asked.

"Possibly. I need to see it, though. Can you bring it in?"

"No, it needs to stay put," Draco said.

"Well, without seeing it, I must say it will be a very difficult job, perhaps impossible. I couldn't guarantee anything." The man shrugged, looking annoyed with us.

"No?" Draco sneered at him. The man stared at him, waiting for us to leave. 

"Perhaps this will make you more confident." Draco hissed, pulling his left sleeve up and showing his dark mark. Borgin coward away from us.

"Tell anyone and there will be retribution. You know Fenrir Greyback? He's a family friend. He'll be dropping in from time to time to make sure you're giving the problem your full attention." Draco whispered harshly as he pulled his sleeve down.

"There will be no need for —"

"I'll decided that! Well, I'd better be off. And don't forget to keep that one safe, I'll need it." Draco said, pointing at the necklace. The man nodded quickly.

"Perhaps you'd like to take it now?" He asked again. Draco rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"No, of course I wouldn't, you stupid little man. How would I look carrying that down the street? Just don't sell it."

"Of course, not... sir." He added quickly, bowing.

"Not a word to anyone, Borgin, and that includes my mother, understand?"

"Naturally, naturally." Borgin nodding, bowing again. Draco grabbed my hand, as we walked out of the shop. 

---

After Diagon Alley, we went back to the Malfoy manor, sitting back on Draco's bed, with a bag of medicine for our death eater marks. They felt like they were burning us inside out, every time we moved or breathed, Draco dabbed some medicine on my mark, after I had finished his.

"Draco," I whispered.

"Hmm?" He asked, looking over my mark, making sure he got every inch.

"I think we should break up," I said. He stopped dabbing at my mark and looked up confused.

"What? No? Why?" Draco asked, he gripped onto my hand like I was about to run away from him, not believing he what he was hearing. 

"Because, if I have to spend time with the golden trio, they won't trust me, if I'm still with you," I explained.

"But that isn't a true! They couldn't care that much about me,"

"But they do!" Draco let my hand go and sighed, scooting away from me.

"We don't actually have to break up, just in front of everyone, we could still figure something out!" I said, trying to grab his hand, he scooted away from me, shaking his head. 

"I'm sorry,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 294 9
Two families. Two purebloods who fell in love. A short Draco Malfoy love story.
416 22 20
The daughter of Draco and Harry Malfoy attends Hogwarts with her two brothers. As things would be, she stood out in school. She was different.
163K 3.6K 57
DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizarding world. As Y/N Valentine gets older...
90K 1.7K 112
The Locke's were a very wealthy family with ties and connections to various other families including the Malfoys, Zabini's and Greengrass's. After he...