Black and White Hero (My Hero...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... More

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Reaper

4.6K 96 14
By Gale4Lifes

1 week later
Deku POV

It's been a week since (Y/N)'s disappearance but police still doesn't found (Y/N). But police found something belong to (Y/N) in one of the corridor in arena a week ago.

Me: (Y/N)'s blood. Could it be... No, no, no. (Y/N) is strong. The worst thing that can happen to him is just bad injury.

Mom: Izuku...? What are you mumbling about?

Me: I just worry about (Y/N). I know he's strong, but police found (Y/N)'s blood.

Mom: But they didn't found any body, right? I'm sure (Y/N) is still alive.

Me: You're right, but....

Suddenly the television open itself and broadcast the news.

Reporter: The new villain that police called Shinigami has hurt another pro hero.

Me:*sigh* Now another villain appeared.

Reporter: This A-Rank villain has hurt 50 pro heroes and leave them barely alive.

Me: A-Rank? But that villain appeared just a week ago... How can he climb rank so fast?

Mom: Maybe because he has hurt lot of heroes...?

Me*thought*: But why did that villain let all the pro heroes that he attacked barely alive? Why he don't kill them?

The television then show the Shinigami's appearance.

(A/N): Picture from Google.

Reporter: Shinigami is black haired young man with red eyes. Police assume his age is within 15 to 17. His quirk is unidentified. If anyone see him, call police as soon as possible.

The television then go to another channel.

Me:*sigh* I hope you are all right, (Y/N). Everyone is worry about you.

Mom: How is (Y/N)'s mom doing?

Me: Not so good. She still sad about (Y/N)'s disappearance. Endeavor has offered himself to look after (Y/N)'s mom for the meantime. I'm sure there is no villain that brave enough to go close to (Y/N)'s house since Endeavor is guarding the house.

The Next Day
Class 1-A
Deku POV

Aizawa:*get out from sleeping bag* Okay, like you guys know, (Y/N) is still not found and new villain has appeared. But life is still need to go on. Police and pro heroes are trying their best to find (Y/N) and catch the new villain.

Kaminari: Aizawa-sensei!

Aizawa: What?

Kirishima: Why did they called the new villain as Shinigami?

Aizawa: Shinigami is like grim reaper. This villain is using a big scythe as his weapon just like Shinigami. There is more detail about him but that is classified information. There is no need for students like you guys to know about this new villain. Just focus on your study and training.

Bakugou: Hell you, (Y/N)!! Dissapear in the last minute!! I'll kill you if I found you!!

Aizawa: Can someone put something in his mouth to shut him up? We can't continue the class if he continue to scream like mad person.

Me: What will we do today?

Aizawa: It's time to formulate your codenames. Your hero names.

All: YEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Timeskip
Teacher's Lounge Room
All Might POV

Aizawa: Hey, All Might. There is letter on your table.

Me: Huh? Letter?

Aizawa give me the letter that he's holding. I take the letter and open it. I start ro read the content.

Aizawa:*sit beside me* Police still didn't found any lead on (Y/N)'s dissapearance. This is what will happen when we let our guard down.

Me: No...

Aizawa: Huh? What do you mean by "no"?

I give him the letter.

Aizawa POV

I take the letter that All Might gave me and start to read it.

"Hey, this is (Y/N)."

My eyes gone wide after read the first sentence.

All Might: Continue reading. You can't believe what (Y/N) wrote.

"It's been a week since I dissapear. I'm sure everyone is worry about me. The truth is....

Me: Yep, we really have big problem.

All Might: He's criminal now. We need to inform the class about this. They need to know that (Y/N) is no longer their ally.

Me: We need to tell the teachers too.

A few days later
(Y/N) POV

Dabi: Where did you go, (Y/N)?

Me: None of your business.

Toga: You know if you break the promise you will never meet them again, right?

Dabi: So tell us where did you go.

Me: I said, none of your business!! You dragged me into the world of villain! You torture me! You threaten me! Your boss give me new power that I can't control properly! You make me live under new identity that I don't like! Wasn't it enough?! Can you guys give me some freedom?!

Dabi: You like it or not, you need to obey the boss if you love your friends and family, Shinigami.

Toga: I already have your blood in my body. If you make trouble, I'll disguise as you and kill your friends.

Me: You touch my friend, I'll turn you into ash.

Timeskip
City
Deku POV

Iida: Todoroki, you too...

Me: Why are you here...!? Wait, that's... Your left side!!

Todoroki: "Why"? That is my line. It took a few secs to think over what that message meant. All you did was mass-send your location pin to all your contacts. You're not the type who do that without any meaning. No, with you it must have meant...

He start to rush at Hero Killer.

Todoroki: "Call for backup, I'm in a pinch!"

He launch a big fire at Hero Killer but Hero killer managed to dodge it.

Todoroki: I won't let your ass kill them, Hero Killer.

Me: Todoroki, don't show that guy any blood! In all likelihood he can rob his opponent's freedom by ingesting blood orally! That is how we all got taken down!

Todoroki: That is what that blade's about, huh? Well I can just keep my distance...

Suddenly Hero Killer throw a knife at Todoroki. Todoroki dodge the knife but the knife still managed to cut his cheek.

Hero Killer: You've got some nice pals, haven't you? Ingenium?

He try to attack Todoroki with another knife. When the knife almost hit Todoroki's face, suddenly something block the knife.

Todoroki:*look at his right* Scythe...?

Suddenly a man appear in front of Todoroki and punch Hero Killer away.

Hero Killer: Who the hell are you?!

Man: A-Rank Villain, Shinigami.

Me&Todoroki&Iida: (Y/N)!!

(Y/N) POV

Hero Killer: So a villain save a group of heroes, huh? Interesting.

Me: It doesn't matter whether I'm a villain or not. I won't let my friends got killed.

Hero Killer then throw a knife at me. I catch the knife and suddenly the knife turn into big scythe. I throw the scythe at Hero Killer. He dodge the attack but the scythe still managed to cut his cheek.

Todoroki: (Y/N), you better explain to us why you become villain!!

Me: No, I can't talk about it.

Hero Killer: So you guys really know each other... But I never heard hero make friend with villain... It only mean one thing... Igenium, you and your friends are fake heroes.

I take out a knife.

Me: Fake heroes? They are not fake heroes. They are the real heroes. The fake heroes here is me.

The knife turn into scythe.

Me: They just do their task. They are real heroes. But not me. I betrayed UA. So don't you dare call my friends fake heroes!

I rush at him with scythe in my hand. I swing my scythe at him but he block the attack and our weapon clashing together.

Me: You know what is ash?

Hero Killer: Huh?

Suddenly the scythe turn into ash and block Hero Killer's view. I use the opportunity to kick his face and send him flying away.

Hero Killer: Dirty trick you got there, Shinigami.

Me: It's not dirty trick if it's my quirk power.

Iida: Huh?!

Deku: Your quirk...?

Todoroki: Hey, you make us confuse...!

Me: All For One, you'll pay for what have you done to me. You gave me the quirk that use to kill someone. Reaper quirk.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 44
(Y/n) (L/n) A Legendary Myth that many didn't believe in. It is believed that (Y/n) (L/n) was a hero but there are others that say they were a vill...
104K 1.6K 59
Some stories and ideas that i have while watching some anime. Character x male/female/GN top reader I want to mostly improve my wirting and my goal i...
1.3K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...
137K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...