Where is your heart tonight

Od flicbenn

Where is your heart tonight He is a member of a boyband. He has been divorced for a year which he kept quiet... Více

Where is your heart tonight?
Prologue
Chapter One
Authors note
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Jordan
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Jordan
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two Jordan
Chapter twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six Jordan
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight Jordan
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty Jordan
Chapter Thirty One Jordan
Chapter Thirty Two Jordan
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven Jordan
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Thirty Six

217 11 19
Od flicbenn

Let's play house

Two weeks later here I am on a plane going from London to Boston. The last plane I was on was to Miami for the cruise. I then wouldn't have thought I would have met a man on the cruise. A certain man. Let alone move across the pond to be with him. Because he only half knows my extra baggage. As I place a hand on my tummy. My 12-week pregnant bump. Yes, we are pregnant too. I have half told him by phone. I wanted to really tell him in person as it never sounds good on the phone. Of course, it happened on the cruise everything about us happened then. Because he does half know, he is pretending not to know or that he doesn't want to know as I haven't heard back from him about it. We haven't seen each other since his birthday weekend when he was over here with me. I didn't want to tell him over the phone. Something like this shouldn't be said over the phone. This was when this little life was conceived on our fuck fest weekend. I didn't want to say anything over the phone, I want to do it in person but he was in the states working on his next solo project as well as the band's new project. This is my chance to tell him.

I look out of the window where I was in first class. He got me the ticket. I would never be able to afford it. He says his money is my money now. How sweet. But it doesn't feel right. Here I am sitting in first class and I can't even have the complimentary champagne. I am still upset from saying goodbye to friends and my family. Both my dog and horse have started their journey before me. I am moving over to live with him now we are engaged and we have been for three months. But I come with extra baggage this time and I hope he wants the baby. He wasn't really into the idea of being a father again when we had our heated talk as he proposed to me in May. I look down there is a bump to show for 12 weeks. I do have another appointment soon over here in the US as I have moved.

I close my eyes thinking of that first night at the glitter theme night. My lips curl into a smile as I remember. Six hours flew by and we soon arrived at Logan Airport. But I had to get through customs and baggage claim before I can meet up with him.

                                                     *  *  *  *  *  *

As soon as I arrive at the airport he's there waiting for me. He didn't look much like the pop star that he is as he was dressed in trackie bottoms and his green Celtics tracksuit top with blue Nikes. With his baseball cap over his eyes. He lit up when he saw me. An enormous grin appears on his face. But I was getting nervous all this is new and different for me. I have no friends or family here just me. He gives me a worried look as my face had changed. If I wasn't so nervous, it would have been something like out of the movies. He moves first and wraps his arms around me. I have missed the warmth of his hugs.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

"I'm nervous". He looks at me and does notice something different with me. Especially since I'm wearing a t-shirt cos it's warm. He notices my small bump but doesn't say anything. But you can't miss my bump, to be honest.

"Why?".

"I thinking am I making the right decision," I say "I have no family or friends over here. I'm on my own".

"Are you?" he asks.

"What?".

"Making the wrong decision".

"Not sure".

"I don't think you are". He replies as he looks at me with a hand on the bump of our unborn child. Which he must have clicked and realised that we are pregnant too. " You have me. We are together again. Missed you so much".

"I missed you too. But it's happening so quick".

"What is?".

"Us getting married".

"But I wanna be with you".

"I know. But it's still quick. We have only known each other for four months. We have been engaged for three. It's happening a little too quick for me".

"I still love you and want to be with you. I don't care we have been together for only four months. We are meant to be together. More so now we're pregnant".

"No, I have just eaten too much".

"Oh OK".

"Yes we are silly. I wanted to tell you somewhere other than the airport. And why I only half told you on the phone".

"How long?".

"12 weeks".

"Oh, my birthday".

"Huh more like your birthday weekend romp. You want the baby".

"Of course I want him".

"Him".

"I can tell".

"Not hoping for a little princess then. I thought you wanted a girl".

"I'm now happy with either".

"You may be lucky. You might have one of each. They won't know until the next scan because they can't tell until after twelve weeks. They are thinking twins because measurements have me bigger than I should be".

"We had one very good weekend". He kisses my forehead.

"One of each. But the way that weekend went we could have multiple birth" I laughed while J had a worried look on his face. "Don't worry about it". I smile back and then gave him a peck on the lips. I pull away but he holds me near.

" Oh no you don't. Come here as I have really missed you".

"I can tell".

" Yep, he wants to play".

"Not just that".

" What then?" he had a confused look on his face as he moved away. I look at him properly now he moved away slightly.

"Oh has someone been lazing around and comfort eating the last few months". I step closer and placed a hand on his abs. "Someone is a little pudgy".

"Hey. No. I have been working. I'm just not tour fit, that's all. That's mean". Then he fully kisses me on the lips. Taking it deeper. He nibbles my bottom lip. There was the movie moment in the middle of the arrivals lounge at the airport. He holds me to prevent me to pull away. I have missed him so. I can tell he has too. We could stay like this but he will get recognized here. Surprisingly he hasn't yet. Well at this precise moment it's our time. He soon breaks away from me.

"Let's go home". We are going home.

I shiver at the thought as my nerves hit new heights. I can't believe this is happening. I feel all the nervous energy building inside me ready for me to bolt. This is where I'm going to meet his family and of course, going to meet his sons who in time will be my stepsons. He takes my hand in one of his big hands and the other takes my suitcase. I looked down and see his long fingers wrapped around mine. There is that spark again. He glanced at me and there he gently smiles. As he smiles, he calms me. I don't know how but he calms me just by looking at me and smiling. He brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses it. 

                                                      *  *  *  *  *  *

We finally get to his home well our home. He opens the door and turns around but I am rooted on the spot on the pathway. I look at him standing in the doorway with his hands on either side of the door frame. He shows his famous grin.

"Welcome home baby".

He disappears but returns as I haven't moved at all.

"Are you coming? Or do I have to pick you up".

I squeak as he picks me up in a fireman lift as really we can't do the other way we are not married yet.

"Hey, you just have taken me over the threshold".

"No, I haven't as I carried you like a fireman. You wouldn't come in"

"I am a little nervous ok" I reply "Are your sons here?" I'm going to be even more nervous if they are.

"No, they aren't. Both are away in LA for summer vacation with their mom. With the nervous I will help with that" he gently kisses me on the lips after putting me down in his hallway. He picks me up again and throws me over his shoulder and runs up the stairs. He got to his bed and threw me on the bed caveman style. Then climbs on top of me. "Now I am going to make you feel better". He kissed me on the lips again. "Let's go inside and let's play house". He removed his green Celtics top and tee shirt in a flash. 

" You're eager there, aren't we?".

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe". He looks down at me with the broadest grin. "Missed you". 

" I missed you too and your pudgy stomach".

"Hey. I don't have one".

" What's this then?". I look at him and allow my hands to wander over his stomach. "You look better with the extra pounds gained. More cuddly". 

" I do" I can tell he's not sure about it. "What about you?" As he removes my tee shirt. 

"What about me?". 

" Oh, I don't know". He places a hand on mine.

"That's because you impregnated me with your evil spawn".

" Hey".

"I'm carrying your child. What's your excuse". 

" Sympathy for you" he cheekily smiled. "Lonely, missed you. Bored". 

" Comfort eating then". 

"Not tour fit". 

" Pudgy". 

"You look glowing. Beautiful". 

" You look chubby" now it's my turn to cheekily smile. 

"You're mean but you do look beautiful". He kisses me then starts to remove all our clothes. He goes back to kiss me on the lips. I missed this. I missed him. I can tell he missed me too. He moves to kiss and suck my neck. I groan as he moves down. " Well hello girls I missed you. Boy are you looking good and full". He then starts on my breasts. Now does he push himself inside? "Let's play house now". 

Which we did playhouse. All around his house, his bed, the shower, his piano, hot tub, pool, kitchen counter. I wouldn't be surprised the baby didn't get pushed out by our fucking. But the baby was comfy in his own home. The house was empty with just the two of us. Jordan just walked out of the kitchen to go to the bathroom butt naked. The next thing I heard scared me. 

" JORDAN".

"MOM, what are you doing here?"...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12.5K 395 40
They met at her Uncle's seafood restaurant .He was cocky,confident ,commanding and at some points shy.She couldnt understand what made him interested...
1.8M 98K 37
"The book's amazing!!!" - cutechickhere What if you could take cruise with your favorite celebrity? Knox Hamilton, world famous singer, signed up for...
3K 46 34
Katee meets a handsome guy called Joey whom she enjoys spending time with and getting to know. After a few months of getting to know him and she's st...
381 25 25
Jon Knight has been a member of a boyband since 1985, and he also has to keep a secret. He kept a secret all through the band until he started having...