Vigilante Of Society

By LazyMax_e

At the young age of four, his world crumbled upon him when he was deemed as quirkless. His parents that loved... More

NOTES 🔫
°°°
^°>°^
¦=>
Situations 0_0"
\ "_" /
¶;D
(-_¬_¬_-)
~[׬×]~
🤧🤺
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[>^|^<]
» • 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐 • «
¬¦^}^¦¬ <Pt. 2>
O*,O
\<[•»•]>/
^ * = * >
[°'^'°]
0 _/\_ 0
~//-'>'-\\¬
|| ' ] ' || ...

¬¦'o'¦¬

1K 39 21
By LazyMax_e

A grown old man who had silver white hair while wearing his usual green yukata and a Shiketsu badge on his katana was making his way towards the clinic office of the school's head doctor.

He knocked in an unknown pattern which two people only knew. "Come in, Fukuzawa-kun! The door's open." Fukuzawa could only shudder from the voice inside the office but without hesitation, he opened the door to be met with Mori Ougai.

Mori Ougai was an old partner of his during his hero in training days as they both were a distant but relatively reliant duo which had both abilities of offense and defense. Mori's ability/quirk was technically not used for healing up patients but he was atleast known for his intelligent ways of saving a being.

(ok, I just screenshot this coz why not? But don't mind the information labels coz mori's a doctor here and the clothes he's wearing is the exact thing he's wearing in the story. I'll be explaining mori's quirk/ability after this* more like a new chapter-)

Fukuzawa took a vacant seat infront of the other male who gave him his usual smiling eyes and face that the silver haired man knew so much that it wasn't innocent.

"This is about Izuku, isn't it?" Fukuzawa asks as he looked at the man in front of him who had a slightly dark glance at him.

"Certainly, I didn't expect Midoriya-kun's mood today to be as carefree as ever as if nothing ever happened yesterday. Don't you think?" The other replies back, replaying the distant memory of what happened today.

"Atleast you noticed. Izuku would have to be back in Musutafu by later, since I gave him permission to have short analysis with his upperclassmen." The principal replied back to the other male who nodded in return.

"I see, then. I'm guessing you know what situation your nephew is going on about?" Mori replies back, having the word 'your' being in slightly sarcastic tone which ticked the other off.

"Believe it or not, he keeps it well." Fukuzawa replies back while raising a brow when he looked at Mori who had his eyes widen a bit and his mouth having a curved shaped bridge.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks. (fukuzawa)

"Oh, nothing. I'm also amazed to the fact that he still even have his usual carefree aura and innocent tone of voice when talking to people. Even after the event of yesterday. Though some of his upperclassmen seemed to be spooked out after they were done with talking to Midoriya-kun." Mori says leaning back on his chair.

Suddenly, a knock was heard which from the door which made the two grown ups confused.

'Isn't it still the third period of the day? What's a student doing here? It couldn't be possibly from the faculty since they knew I was going here...'

'Oh. He's way more early than I've thought.'

"Mori-sensei, Oji-san! I've finished my analysis earlier than what I've thought so I figured out that maybe that the two of you won't mind if I dropped my notes earlier and hangout a little with my class, along with Kunikida-sensei!" Izuku exclaims as he finished a rambling of his sort and pulled out a light green notebook that had a label of:

Extra Notes: #1

Extra Notes.
Extra notes is where Izuku chop down his notes like school suspicion analysis, or journey road trips analysis and many more that could possibly involve in answers of unsolved mysteries.

(A/n: ok but like, I think I made Extra Notes having more meaning that what I've thought. Partially meaning that I think I made it a filed info. "_".)

And before the two adults could look up and say something to the teen, the door was closed infront of them with a, 'click!'. Mori had his eyes twitch a bit as he didn't sense anything of the greenette leaving, nor did he see and hear him.

Mori sighed as he proceeded in opening the notebook, not sparing a glance at the silvernette infront of him. "Don't worry about the boy, Fukuzawa-kun. It's part of their teenage life, don't you think?" The doctor reassured.

Fukuzawa sent Mori a small glare before resting his eyes as he closed them.

"He has people that admire him yet he can't see that. Do you know why? He's still stuck in the past, Mori. He can't change the clogs of his mind that quickly; even he's already achieved a big step on his belief of being a pro hero."

"Midoriya-kun is very a skilled and intelligent student in the Hero Course, Fukuzawa-kun. Surely you'd know about that as he is also one of the top students in his class for both Academics and Hero Training. Though, you can't change the fact that he's full of surprises and secrets that matches his labels of curiosity along with his well-detailed analysis. It'd be a huge threat if villains would be able to get ahold of his analysis notebooks." The doctor replies back on which the principal sighed after.

"He's up to something. I just know it."

----------------
Musutafu; Wednesday,

1:14pm

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ's 2ɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ʰᵃˡᶠ ᵈᵃʸ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴsʜɪᴘ

Izuku opened the door of the taxi as he was dropped off by the sidewalk of UA and thanked the driver with a smile and gave him a good tip who had his eyes shimmer with joy as he also thanked back the teen.

"Stay safe, kiddo!" The driver says before taking off to another route. Izuku can only smile as he waved goodbye to the taxi that honked as another greeting.

"Ah, people like them are hard to find in this generation... But these days; always and more mindful about their quirks..." The greenette says as he whispered to himself as he was wearing his school's dark navy blue coat along with some black pants as he wasn't wearing the hat of their school.

It wasn't too long before he was met with the large gates of UA and took out the enterance pass ID from his bag and showed into the... scanner I suppose?

He showed the ID and the gates opened to be met with the mentor of his internship. He sighed at his mentor who still had his ever cheeky grin on his face.

"I shouldn't have known that you'd know that I'd come back here, Nezu-sensei. It doesn't mean I've recovered from what happened.. yesterday." The greenette says as he flashed a fake smile to his mentor with closed eyes along with his last statement being heard in a dark whisper as he opened his eyes to be met with them being fairly dull.

"You don't need to have to express that face of yours on me, Midoriya-kun. Now, come! This noon is where your internship starts!" The principal says as he began to walk by himself forward, heading towards his office leaving his intern having his eyes squinted in displeasment.

'I must have chose the internship offer from Mori-sensei.. But who knows? That man can't stop his gushiness over Elise-chan.'

And with that, the Shiketsu student begrudgingly followed his mentor of the day with a calmed down face. He was thankful enough to know that the first years of both Hero courses of Yueei were out for their respective internships.

Which helped him alot in hiding the fact that he's in fact a Shiketsu student who came here in Musutafu to be interned under by The Principal Nezu of U.A who has a sadistic side that comes well with his quirk of High Specs.

In Nezu's office

Meanwhile the chimera principal was in the middle of having a demonstration for the greenette's internship. Their topic for half of the day? Battle and Control Simulators.

Basically meaning for the Battle Simulators, it would be like having a virtual game vision against another robot that would also try to battle with the robot you're in during the Battle Simulations. (Meaning that this simulation is Nezu's virtual robot vs. Izu's virtual robot)

The Control Simulators is just as similar with the Battle Simulator but more on the creation and battlefield view and technology working on the robot. It would be like as controlling the robot by yourself in the simulator and having its opponent also being controlled by the person who's in control of an individual robot they're controlling.

As if like, if Izuku controls a virtual robot, the battlefield would be up to the imagination that Izuku would be thinking that leads to also with Izuku in making his virtual robot being also able to control another virtual robot by itself with the help of Izuku.

Am I making you confused? 🤖

And that's how the intern of Nedzu had the half day of his internship finished with his last task for the day is socializing. Yup. The orphanage 2 streets away the school is where he'll be spending the half hour of his time before going back to Nezu's office and take his rest in the secret compartment of the room.

"Ehh? Are you sure that I won't be bothering them there? I'm still in my hero costume, y'know." The teen says shooting his internship mentor a look of suspicion while looking down at his costume.

"Of course, I am! But surely this'll be your last task for your internship on your last day. Meaning, socializing would be your last assignment from me on this week's Saturday." Nezu responds back to the greenette who sighed in relief as he nodded at his words.

"Though, maybe for tomorrow we'll get an upgrade for your hero costume, then? I'm sure that civilians wouldn't want to wonder if you're really a hero in training or not because of your formal costume." Nezu says as he suggested an offer to the teen who looked at him in shock.

"A-are you sure?! Well, surely my hero costume IS formal but- well, how would we upgrade it?! W-would I have to go back to Shiketsu to get it done-? Or would I have to make it myself? I don't even have enough money to buy sewing materials! Wait- there must be wrong about my costume then-!—"

The green haired intern muttered all sorts of words from the sudden outburst of a suggestion the principal of UA ha offered him to, who was in a face of amusement as he watched his intern continue his rambling mutters rapidly. Even his breath hasn't tired out.

"Midoriya-kun. You'll have to calm down, and I know just who to meet for the new upgrade for your hero costume. Is that fine?"

"Of course, Nezu-sensei!"

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲! 𝗦𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 '𝗘𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻' 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸/𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁; 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 2 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

I'm currently making part 2 so, yeah. :)

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻!

(o゚v゚)ノ♪

1849 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.3K 38
COVER ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ This Story Includes: - Abuse - Death - Mentions and signs of cutting - Angst ...
632K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
25.3K 577 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
3.1K 109 10
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...