Crisis Of Desire

By shiaraxo

!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or... More

Welcome
< I >
< II >
< III >
< IV >
< V >
< VI >
< VII >
< VIII >
< IX >
< X >
< XI >
< XII >
< XIII >
< XIV >
< XV >
< XVI >
< XVII >
< XVIII >
< XIX >
< XX >
< XXI >
< XXIII >
< XXIV >
< XXV >
< XXVI >
< XXVII >
< XXVIII >
< XXIX >
< XXX >
< XXXI >
< XXXII >
< XXXIII >
< XXXIV >
< XXXV >
< XXXVI >
< XXXVII >
< XXXVIII >
< XXXIX >
< XL >
< XLI >
< XLII >
< XLIII >
< XLIV >
< XLV >
< XLVI >
< XLVII >
< XLVIII >
< XLIX >
< L >
< LI >
< LII >
< LIII >
< LIV >
< LV >
< LVI >
< LVII >
< LVIII >
< LIX >
< LX >
< LXI >
< LXII >
< LXIII >
< LXIV >
< LXV >
< LXVI >
< LXVII >
Epilogue

< XXII >

27.8K 416 247
By shiaraxo

Celine Elloise Dufort:

'Get your shit, you're coming to Berlin with us.' Rio states, storming into my office as if I'm not trying to work, for him

'What?' I ask before putting down my pen and looking at him. 

In the five years that I've worked for him, I've only traveled with them twice. Once to Italy, to meet their family, and back to France since that was the best option. 

'Since when do I go with you?' He walks over to my side of the desk and looks at the pieces of paper. Pictures of Eugene's broken bones are displayed all around the room and his medical file is open right in the middle of my desk. 

'What are you working on?' 'You wanted me to find out what Eugene's current state is, so I'm working on it.' I explain, pointing at the picture of the dark-skinned man. 'But stop avoiding my question. Why are we leaving and since when do I come with you guys?' 

He sighs and moves back to the other side of the desk. 'Well, we might have a little problem.' Oh no... 

'If this has something to do with that one night out, it was all my fault. I came up with the idea and I told the girls to come with me.' He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks. 'That's not the only reason, but thank you for being honest.' 

'What is the other reason?' 'I want you to keep an eye on the girls when Leon and I get some shit done for Marcello's party.' He states as if I could simply pack my bags and run after them to the other side of Europe. 

'Do I look like a babysitter to you?' He blinks at me and nods after a few seconds, annoying me just enough for me to throw a pen at his face. 

Rafael catches the pen mid-air and smirks at me. 'You like the girls right?' 

'Yes.' I answer honestly. I like the fact that I'm able to have girl-friends again. They're both nice, even though they have every right to hate me. 

'Then, I don't see the problem.' 

'Rafael, don't boss me around like a piece of shit.' I sneer at him, looking back at the papers in front of me. 'I'll think about it, now get out.' 

He sighs deeply, putting his hands on the papers so I can't read them. 'What are you-' 'You're going to get me something from Musée du Louvre.' 

'I am working right now.' I state, pushing him away from my desk. He simply doesn't budge and looks me dead in the eyes. 'What do you want Rio?' 

'I just told you what I want you to do, go buy a piece of art for me in Musée du Louvre.' He repeats, shoving all the paper together. 

I am going to fucking kill him... I just spend an hour trying to sort out those papers and he has the nerve to shove them onto one pile. 

'What for?' I ask, gritting my teeth together as he continues to roam around my office. 

'Marcello of course.' 

'You want me to get a piece of art for the party next month?' I ask and he nods, moving to the files on the other side of the room. 'Touch them and I'll cut your throat- But why?' 

He smiles and slowly turns to me again, having the childish glow from when he needs something. 

'I want him to like me so he'll close the deal with me.' As if he doesn't like you already!

'What deal?' I continue to ask. If he's going to take up my time, I deserve to know why he wants me to do the things he wants me to do. 

'Why do you want to know everything?' He sighs a little annoyed. 'Well, if you won't tell me, you might as well go and ask Leon to do it.' 

'No.' I raise my eyebrow at his quick reaction, 'Why not?' 'Leon has no taste.' 

I giggle at his words and look at the time. It's almost two in the afternoon and I have so many things to do. 

'Why can't you go?' He turns towards my desk and stares at the watch on his left wrist. 'Because I have to keep an eye on North, she's been-' Rio stops and looks me in the eyes. He's keeping something from me. 'She's been acting strange and I need to go talk to Terrence to talk about the next shipment.' 

'Fine. But I'm taking your car.' I chime, smiling at him like a little kid. He sighs deeply but throws his keys at me, knowing that I won't go otherwise. 

I am absolutely in love with his Jaguar F-type and he knows it. 

'Whatever, just don't crash and die.' I let the keys run through my fingers and jump out of my chair. 'Trust me, I won't.' 

I rush over to the door but stop since I barely have shit to work with. 'What are you looking for and does Amir know that I'm coming?' 

Rio sighs and looks me dead in the eye. 'Do I look like an amateur to you?' 

'Just tell me what you want or I'm-' 'Just pick something. Amir will be waiting for you at the back entrance.' He quickly states before pushing me out of my own office and closing the door behind us. 

'You're so annoying sometimes!' He chuckles and wraps his huge arm around my shoulder, pushing me down without making me fall to the ground. 'You know you love me.' 'Is that so?' 

He nods and drags me to the hall, almost pushing me out the door. 

'Wait. When are we going to Berlin?' I ask before stepping away from Rio so I can look him straight in the eyes. 'Tonight.' 'And when am I supposed to pack my shit?' 

Rafael didn't think about that. It'll take me a few hours to find the right art piece, so I'll barely have time to pack my stuff for our trip. 

'I'll pack for you!' He exclaims, giving me a little push towards his gorgeous black car. Oh my god! 

'No, you're not!' I turn back towards him, barely able to keep my eyes off of one of my dream cars. 'Well, then you better hurry.' 

'I'll be back in three hours!' I shout as I jump into the car. 

I take it all in, the smell of the new leather and the nice seating that just feels perfect to sit on. God, I'm in love! My fingers glide over the wheel, touching every inch possible as I imprint it in my mind. 

This is probably the first and last time Rio will let me drive this car. I'm shocked that he even allowed me to use his car today, he never shares any of his cars with anyone besides Leonardo.

I start the car and let the vehicle roar underneath me, enjoying the adrenaline rushing through my body. 'Fuck yeah...' 

Rio is still standing in the doorway keeping his eyes on me. I roll down the window just a little and can't contain my happiness. 'I swear to god Cel if you crash that car I'll-' 'Bye bitch!' 

I race off of the grounds, through the open gates, and onto the highway. This car is absolutely astonishing. Everything is so smooth since he just bought it last week. 

The scenery around me changes from mountains to flatlands and I soon reach the edge of the city. 

I want to turn on the radio, but all Rio listens to is stupid music. The only thing I like, that he likes as well, is Micheal Jackson. So I turn on the radio and press play, knowing that Micheal Jackson will be blasting through. 

"Billie Jean is not my lover" I tap along the rhythm and drive deeper into the city, reaching the Musée du Louvre. 

Rafael is a strange man. He doesn't like music, or so he says, but he has almost every album of Micheal Jackson hidden somewhere in the house. 

I park the perfect car and jump out of it, smiling as I notice the people around me. They are staring at the absolute beauty. They're staring at me. All I can do is smile. This car is absolutely amazing. 

The queue to enter the museum is gigantic, despite it being the sunniest day in years. I never understood why people would go to a museum during spring or summer. Like, I would understand winter and fall, but why summer or spring. It's hot outside, why spend it inside a building? 

But then again, I was sitting inside not so long ago, working on stuff that needed to be done, so I can't really complain. 

The glass pyramid is one of the strangest buildings I've ever seen, but it has something. It attracts me in some way. A way I can't really understand. 

I turn towards the group of security guards and follow them to the back entrance. They barely recognize me and simply ignore the fact that I'm stalking them like some creep. 

Amir is standing at the back entrance, waving his arms at me dramatically. I smile at him and pull him in for a hug. He still smells as always, a mix of flowers and mint.

'I haven't seen you in a long time!' He chimes before turning towards the door. His accent is nowhere to be heard. I follow him and nod, even though he won't see. 'That's true, we've both been busy I guess.' 

I take it all in. His dark, fuzzy hair, his dark brown eyes, and his big lips. I missed him so much, but at the same time, I didn't. 

Amir and I used to be best friends. Before any of this happened, before I joined the Curzio's, before all the betrayal, before I started working for the people I promised to never work for. 

'How are you doing?' He asks, smiling over his shoulder at me since he continues to walk. He has long legs, but not that longer than mine. Amir seems to be in a hurry. I think Rio told him to. 

'I'm good, busy with work and stuff. What about you? How is Naomi?' The last time we spoke, he was engaged to his highschool sweetheart. But then again, I haven't spoken to him in almost a year now. 

'She's doing great, we're doing great. I'm having a son next month and you should come by if you have time!' Oh god... He's having a son?! I remember him talking about children, he never wanted them, yet he sounds excited about it. 

'You? A son?' He turns around, walking backward as he opens the doors by simply pushing through them. 'Yes, can you imagine?' 

'Not really, but I'm happy for you!' I chime, following him to the white hallway. It's probably the only hall that's not filled with different art pieces. 

'Well, was there something you had in mind, or do you just want to look around?' He presses the button for the elevator and stares at me for a second. 'Do you have something light and minimalistic?' 

He turns towards the elevator and waits for me to get in, tapping his chin with his right index finger. 'I might have something, but I wouldn't call it light.' 'I don't even know if that's what I'm going for, to be honest.' 

'I'll show you some things and you can pick.' I nod and listen to the little elevator tune in the background. 'Also, do you have a certain price we're aiming for?' Shit... I rushed out of the house, well, Rio forced me out of the house so fast, that I didn't even ask him about any details. 

'Not really...' I mumble, reaching for my phone so I can ask him:

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝?

Rio being Rio, he doesn't answer immediately. I put my phone in my pocket and follow Amir towards the first room. There are at least ten paintings in the room, all simple with little splatters of paint on the canvases 

Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, Purple, and Red. I stop at the red one and stare at it for a second. It's a simple painting, with barely any paint on it, but it's different. It's something Rio would like. But I don't know if Marcello would like it just as much. 

'Do you have something that screams beauty?' I ask my old friend. He smiles and turns to the other paintings in the room. 'They all are.' He chimes, making me smile a little. 

I am happy that he finally found his dream job. He was always interested in art, it's his passion, just like taking care of people and healing them has been mine. 

'That's true, but I meant like. Renaissance beauty.' My phone buzzes and I look to see who it is.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎

Oh... Okay, but don't complain afterward! 'About the prize, don't worry about it.' I smile at Amir, whose eyes widen in shock. 'Are you sure?' 'Yes. Completely sure.' 

'Okay, let's go to the Renaissance exhibit.' He states before walking back to the elevator. I follow him and get in, waiting for it to come. As soon as we get in, he turns to me. 'Are you still- You know- working for...' 

Amir always knew about my story. He knew when and why I joined, yet he always hated me for it. It's the one subject that we never really talked about. He hates all illegal shit, mostly because he lost his brother because of it, yet he helps Rio in times like these. 

'Yes. I'm still working for Curzio.' I state, sighing deeply. I do so not want to have this conversation right now. The only reason I came here is because of Rio. Because he needs a stupid painting to impress Marcello. 

I honestly don't think he needs a stupid painting in the first place, Marcello treats Rio as one of his own. As if he raised Rio himself. He admires him more than he admires his own sons. 

'Why?' He asks softly as the doors open again. We both step out and walk to the new hall. This one is filled with old paintings that look straight out of a movie. Different pairs of eyes stare into my soul, making me feel watched at all times. 

'Because he pays me more than any hospital would and because he's nice to me.' Sometimes... 'But it's-' 'Why do you work for him?' I ask, wanting him to drop the conversation. He turns to me and sighs deeply. 

'I don't work for him.' 'What is it you're doing right now?' I ask, obviously pushing every button he has. 

This was the reason we stopped talking. We still lived in the same city, or at least close to each other, but it didn't work. He hated the people I work with and always had a strong opinion about it, he still does. 

'Look, I did not come here for a lecture. I simply came to do my job. We all know you don't like what I do for a living, but I like it and that's all that matters.' He stares at me for a second, debating if he should respond to what I just said, and decides to shut up. 

Amir knows that it's better if he does and continues to walk through the hall. 

I stare at every painting, scanning every detail it shows. One of the paintings has a naked couple on it. They're almost kissing each other in the middle of the forest. It's the most sensual one in the entire room and sends shivers down my spine. 

This is something I would like, but not buy. It would look so good in the great hall at home, but I'm too ashamed to take this home. It's too revealing, too sensual. 

'Is this something you like?' I shake my head. All the eyes in this room are starting to make me feel uneasy. If I had to pick between this one or the one with the red spots, I would much rather pick the other one. But then again, would Marcello like it as well? 

'What else do you have?' I ask, praying to god that I'll at least find something today. If I don't, we might have to stay in France a little longer. Not that it would matter... 

I really don't want to go to Berlin. The mansion over there is too modern. It doesn't feel like a house, it feels like a museum. 

'I have one more thing I think you would like.' He chimes before turning back to the elevator. I follow him and glance at all the paintings, feeling their eyes burn through me just as I walk around the corner. 

'So when is the wedding?' I ask, wanting to ease the tension between us. I don't hate Amir. I just hate the fact that he won't let me live my life the way I want to. 

I made sure that there would be no ties leading back to him or his family. I made sure that they were safe and taken care of. He didn't want to take any of my help, ever. 

'I'm already wed, Celine.' What? He holds his right hand in the air, revealing a simple golden ring around his ring finger. 'When?' I ask, trying to mask my sadness. 

My best friend got married and he didn't even invite me. He didn't even tell me about it. 

'About six months ago. I sent you the invitation but you didn't show up, so I thought-' 'Invitation?' I ask shocked. He nods and walks out of the elevator once more. 'I never received an invitation.' 

'Well, I sure send it.' I stare into his brown eyes and try to read them. I used to be an expert in it. And since he didn't change, I think I still am. He's telling the truth. 

He sent me an invitation and I never received it, meaning someone knew about the wedding and didn't tell me. That someone must be Rio. 

'I-' He sighs deeply and slowly smiles at me. 'You probably didn't have time. I mean, you need to save people twenty-four-seven right?' I nod, trying to smile off the fact that I'm hurt. 

Not only did Rio betray me by not telling me that Amir was getting married, but he also ruined my chance of restoring our friendship by not telling me. 

 'But anyway, let's go into the last exhibit and hope you find something.' He chimes, before walking into the last room. 'Welcome to the mix of Bauhaus and Abstractism.' 

I stare at all the different paintings in the room, enjoying all the simple, but beautiful colors as I glance around the room. 

One, in particular, grasps all my attention as I slowly walk over to it. 

A painting with three stripes, one vertical, the other two horizontal, two circles in different colors, and a rectangle. It's simple but gorgeous. Effortless but elegant. Plain but emotional. 

'How much is it?' Amir takes a deep breath as he walks over to me. 'I knew you were going to flip out over this one.' 'How much is it, Amir?' 

'two-hundred five thousand euros.' Holy shit... My heart drops at the sound of the prize, but I know it's worth it. I just know Marcello will love it. 

'I'll take it.' I state, turning towards my old friend once more. He nods and grabs a notebook from his back pocket. 'Just sign here.' He hands me a pen and points to a little box. 

I sign the paper and hand everything back to him. 'I'll be right back. Meet me outside in ten?' 

Without waiting for me to respond, he rushes out of the room. I know he'll be back at some point. He just needs to get everything through his managers. 

I turn back to the painting and smile. I just can't believe I bought it. Rio is going to freak out.. 

A wave of people, that are following a tour through the museum, walk into the room. There are too many people, so I decide to walk down the stairs. 

I notice that odd-looking people have their eyes on me and try to brush it off. But when I enter another exhibit, I notice that they follow me inside. Oh god..

The last thing I need right now is to be followed. I simply came here to buy a painting, nothing else. Can't I for once just enjoy art? 

I try to shake them off by walking through another group of tourists and rush back into the big hallway with the staircase. When I look back I'm unable to see the men that were following me. Thank god! 

I continue to walk towards the exit and smile at the security guard as he opens the door for me. 'Je vous remercie.' 

After ten minutes, Amir walks out of the building. He has a bunch of papers in his hand and hands them to me. 'The painting will be sent to the address Curzio gave up.' I nod and smile at him one more time. 

'Nice doing business with you, Amir.' I state, grabbing the car keys from my back pocket. Just as I'm about to get into the sexiest car in the world, he grabs my arm. 'Celine. Please be careful.' 

I turn back around and smile at him, before wrapping my arms around him one more time. 'I will. And we will keep in touch.' He chuckles and wraps his arms around me tightly, hugging me one more time. 'That we will.' 

I take in his smell, the sweetness I always loved, and slowly let go of him. 

'Au revoir.' We say in unison, making both of us laugh. I jump into the car and close the door, smiling at him through the window. I place the papers on the empty seat next to me and drive of the grounds, watching Amir through the rearview mirror. 

The moment he's out of sight I turn to the radio, turning it back on again. Another Micheal Jackson song starts playing.  

"As he came into the window. Was a sound of a crescendo" Of course Rio has this song. It's one of his favorites!

I tap along with the beat and race back home. The moment I'm out of the city, I turn up the music a little more. 

I stare into the rearview mirror and see a black car that has been following me ever since I left the Louvre. Not again... 

The last time someone followed me home, it went to shit. Well, they died, but it was unnecessary. 

I decide to take a detour, hoping it will shake them off. I go over the speed limit, not caring about the law since there is no one walking the streets over here. 

There is a car, parked in the middle of the street, right ahead. Making me slowly come to a stop. 

I sigh deeply, knowing I'm stuck in this mess. My hands reach for the dashboard and I search for the gun. Rio always hides a gun in every one of his cars, this one has one too. 

A little automatic handgun is hidden in the little dashboard. I grab it and open the magazine. Fully charged... Good. 

I try to hide it in the waistband of my pants and stare at the person that steps out of the car in front of me. 

'Get out you Asian bitch!' I recognize that voice immediately. It's Eugene. The man Rio wanted me to keep my eyes on. 'Call me Asian bitch one more time-' 'Or what!?' I jump out of the car and rush over to him, but stop as soon as I hear another car stop right behind me. 

The door swings open and a person steps out. It's him

Jayden fucking Mitchell. The man that made me turn into the person I am today. The person I would spend every dime I had on, just for him to stab me in the back. 

His hair is still dark and curly, his eyes as bright as the fucking ocean and his tinted skin is just perfect.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you, ma chéri.' He smirks as he slowly walks closer to me. I stare at his face, the scar on his face ruins his prettiness, and I've never been happier about anything in my life. 

I did that. I ruined his face because he ruined me. 

'I thought you were rotting in jail?' He tuts and slowly grabs my hand, kissing the bridge of it like he used to. I pull my hand away and throw daggers at him with my eyes. 

'Come one ma chéri, you know I would never hurt you, right?' He states as if he didn't hurt me at all. 'No, but you would sell me, right?' I ask sarcastically. 

I should've killed him that night. I should've shot him more than just once. I should've finished him right there and then, but I couldn't. I wanted him to suffer more than anything in the world and I wasn't done hurting him yet. 

'You know I had too.' He mumbles as if it's nothing. 'You fucking sold me to pay off your gambling debt, stop talking about it like it's nothing!' I sneer at him, stepping back to my car. 

Eugene steps in my ways and folds his arms in front of his chest. Something is going on and I feel like it might take a long time. 

'You're not going away yet, ma chéri.' I turn back around and stare at the man I used to love. The man that betrayed me and used me as bait. 

Jayden is the ex. You know, the ex that changes your whole life? See, Jayden is a gambler. He was addicted ever since we met. He promised me to stop and my naïve ass thought he would. I thought I could change him. 

So one night, we celebrated him calling it quits. We were both ready to start our lives together and decided to celebrate it. That night changed my life. It's the night where I almost got raped, the night where the Curzio's saved me from Skull's people, it's the night where I decided to never trust someone the way I trusted Jayden.

'What do you want?' I snap at him, wanting to get away from him as fast as possible. 'Calm down, ma chéri.' 'Stop calling me that.' 

He chuckles and steps forward. If he takes another step, I'll fucking shoot him. I don't care about the consequences. 

'I need you to tell me who that girl was.' What? I raise an eyebrow at him, not understanding what he's talking about. 'The one Curzio paid two million euros for.' He paid two million euros for a girl?! 

'I don't know who you're talking about.' 'I know you know, ma chéri.' He sneers, taking another step. I reach for the gun and step back, almost bumping into Eugene in the process. 

'Stay away from me and tell me what the fuck it is you want to know!' He rolls his eyes at me and looks at the other people around us. 'Tell me about the girl.' 'What girl?' 

'The girl from Le Carmen.' Le Carmen? Is he talking about Leya and Neveah? He notices the change in my eyes and smiles. 'That's what I thought.' 

'How do you know-' 'Rio paid TMZ two million euros if they didn't publish the pictures.' I almost widen my eyes at his words. Two million?! 'He also made them sign a non-disclosure contract.' 

'Okay, so?' I ask as if this isn't the first time I'm hearing this. 'I want to know why.' 

'Why what?' He sighs again, getting more and more annoyed with me by the second. 'You're smart, ma chéri. Don't make me explain it to you.' 

We simply stare at each other, him waiting for answers, me not knowing what to say. If Rio told me he paid off those reporters, I might've known what to say right now. But I don't. Two fucking million... 

'Why is Curzio willing to pay so much money over a girl?' Jayden asks, stepping a little closer. He notices my hand reaching for something in my waistband and smiles. 'Why did he not want the world to know who she is?' 

'How do you know about this?' I ask, turning this back on him. 'If they had to sign a non-disclosure, how do you know?' 

'I have my sources.' He states, shrugging this off as if it's nothing again. I nod and smile at him for a second. 'Then go ask those sources about it. Not me.' I chime. 

He rolls his eyes, granting me just enough time to reach for my gun and point it at Eugene's temple. Everyone freezes and stares at me. I grip my fingers around the trigger and take a deep breath. 

There is no way I'm going to shoot Eugene, but they don't need to know that. I just need to get the fuck out of here. 

'Was that it?' They all seem scared for Eugene's life, all except Jayden. He simply stares at me, reading my eyes. My soul. 

'Yes. That's it.' I step back, pulling Eugene with me as I keep my gun pressed against his temple. I slowly make my way to the car and keep my gaze on them. 

'One more thing, ma chéri.' I groan at the sound of Jaydens voice and stare into his dark eyes. 'Don't go to Marcello's party. It's not safe.' 

'Fuck you!' I shout, before jumping into the car and locking it. Eugene stares at me with anger in his eyes, but he knows better. He knows that Rio will kill him if he even thinks about touching this car. 

The men surrounding me stare at me for a second, before getting into all the cars and driving the other way. I take a deep breath and take it all in. What just happened... 

I race back to the house, not caring about the possibility that they're following me. I just want to go home. 

As soon as I drive up to the property, I jump out of the car and run inside. I need to talk to Rio about what the fuck just happened. 

'Rio!' I shout, not caring about the fact that people might be sleeping. I run into his office, but he's not there. 'Rafael where the fuck are you!?' No response. Fucking hell! 

I run into the dining room and see everyone sitting at the table, all eyes on me. Even Leya and Neveah are staring at me in shock. 

Rio is seated at the end of the table, as always, and takes a sip of his red wine. 

'We need to fucking talk.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 326 18
Hey everyone, This is a fanfiction of Blanka Lipiñska's novel inspired movie 365 Days. The movie 365 Days ended with a lot of quiestions left in the...
2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
38.1K 760 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
1K 62 11
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...