The Billionaire's Assistant (...

By Mikeys_babydoll

He's mean, tall, handsome and is a bossy man. But He's only searching for one thing.. And that's to settle do... More

⭐Taylor's Beginning⭐
⚘The Date⚘
🍷Club Night🍷
The Visit🚶‍♀️
Not Tonight
Act The Part 🎭
Late Night Hour 🌑
🍷Billionaire's Club🍷
Overtime
Operation Jackson Pt. 1
Operation Jackson Pt.2
Monday Madness
The "so-called" Discussion
Bothered
The Punishment
A Date?
Annoyed.. His Enjoyed..
Strike Three 🥂
Temptation 💢
Benefits
It's Happening.. Again
Anything Romantic?
An Exes Nightlight..
Talking Up (Short)
Dr. Jackson 🌡️
Past Creep Up
Meet The Parents
Moment of Truth Part 1
Moment of Truth Part 2 🥀
At Ease...?

Meeting Jackson

1.5K 58 128
By Mikeys_babydoll

Taylor

I got up this morning already in a bitchy mood. My period just had to come on but hell I guess it will put more fire in me to put Mr. Jackson in place if he gets out of line. I have to keep this strictly professional since I'll be working under him.. like literally.

Last night, Carla had the privilege of throwing up on my floor last night just like the fuck I mentioned. She didn't eat much of shit, then before she gets ready to head upstairs she got dizzy and vomited. Then while she laid in the bed room along with the trash can next to her, I spent the last hour, gaging. Trying to clean up that shit took a lot out of me and since I was a clean freak.. my house stayed clean and fresh. Candles were sometimes lit and them glade plugins be life.

After my shower, I put on a black pants suit along with my red bottom stilettos. I went downstairs and got some coffee ready. To my surprise, Carla was already downstairs and looking on my laptop. 

"Okay sooo... you are being nosey, looking through my laptop." I said playfully annoyed as I walked to pour me some well needed coffee.

"Yess bitch.. and you didn't tell me.. that your ass had a damn interview.." she said laid back on the couch.

I cut my eyes at her, "Its because I got the email on my phone too so damn that.. just be happy for me bitch!!" I said laughing.

"Girl a bitch is happy for you and... this is the time for you to get the shaving because Mr. Jackson is not the type for little girls.." she said.

"Well first of all I took care of all that and besides.. I'm not too worried about the little girl part because I'm not fucking looking. Turn downs are going to be real in that place." I said.

"Well I guess I'll let you get to it then! Can you drop me off on the way shit.." she asked as I drunk down the rest of my coffee.

I will need some new friends like literally..

One Hour Later...

Michael

Candice had came in pretty early to make sure that I was prepared for the interview with Taylor. She was very persistent and she made sure that the coffee was already hot on my desk when I got in.

This wasn't easy because I use my mean mug tactics and sometimes them hoes will fail everytime.. or get in there feelings and leave. But this Taylor really strikes me so, I am well ready, a little nervous in my stomach but I can handle that.

I often thought of my potential assistant, soon to be wife coming in here during my lunch break. She walks around swaying here hips back and forth. Licking and biting those gorgeous lips and her heels clicking all around my desk and straddling me. Her hands traveling up and down my chest, licking and sucking on my neck.

I shook my head this time, getting out of my thoughts. I knew in due time, she will show up and love the boss that I was. It hit 11 o clock and it was almost time for the interview. I called Candice and she picked up so quick like her life depended on it.

"Hello Sir!" She said as I pressed the button to allow the Van Gogh picture to move back.

"When Ms. Owens steps into the office do the same thing you did the other day but less talking.. Do I make myself clear? I just want.." she stops me.

"Mr. Jackson, I talk only to make them feel like they are already apart of this company.. how do you think the other three thought they had it so easy? I wasn't tricking them but just using the warm welcome that they needed sir.. but as you wish.. I'll buzz when she enters." She said.

"Good!" I hung up on her and went to look out the window. "She's going to pay for the other three.. I will triple a whole lot while Taylor works for me..  Them either bitches didn't last because they didn't put in the work that I desired. Hehe.. Taylor Owens" I chuckled to myself and went back to my computer.

It wasn't too long after that, I had got the business proposal to meet in France. Mr. Polansky, wanted me and my business assistant to travel for that meeting in four days.. that's enough time to show my newest assistant the ropes and she had a few orders to sign. I wonder what her mouth would do under the works of me?

Taylor

Once I pulled up to the office, nerves got bad immediately. I could not determine why. Every other fucking job interview I went to, my nervous didn't have the time to start going berserk on me.

The butterflies hasn't left since I dropped Carla ass off. And I haven't had my morning bake today. I hated when my period was on because everyone I'm walking past a man.. my hormones flare up and it becomes embarrassing to me. I got out the car and got into the elevator. Rubbing my hands across my outfit, I made sure that I didn't have no hairs or anything on me. I made sure I had some peppermints to suck on and before I left the house I took some Midol to calm my damn cramps.

I hit the button, I needed and then I remembered that same camera. It was being slick the other day just for moving in my direction and trust me, I knew who it was.. I'll bet he thought about why I waved to the camera they way I did.. only because it was him and someone needed to put him in his place.

As soon as I got off the elevator, I looked for Candice and just my luck she was coming with some coffee.

"Hello again, Candice!" I said as she stopped and looked at me with a confident smile..

"Hey girl.. you ready?" She said, "I talked to Mr. Jackson this morning and he was pretty nervous." She said.

"Oh Please a man like that couldn't have been that got damn nervous if a gun was pointed to his head. If he's so tough and arrogant." I said.

She looked off in the distance behind me. I turned and that camera was facing right in our directions and then she quickly spoke.

"Um Taylor, let me call him and let him know you are here. Okay?" She said as she wasted no time and went to call him. Hell, I followed her to her desk.

"No sir, she here's do you want me to bring her up there?" She said.

"Okay, we will be there sir. Yes sir." She said.

"Girl let's go before he starts tripping again.." She said.

"Gladly.." I said.

We walked to the other set of elevators and we got in. She hit the "11" button and the doors closed. I was looking around and the red dot on the black ball in the corner caught my attention.
This is going to be so fun..

"You really have a thing for cameras don't you?" She asked.

"Not really.. I just know that some folks behind the camera, really just be paranoid sometimes." I said hitting her elbow.

"Shit, your telling me... I'm just glad there are none in the ladies room." She said hitting my arm back.

"But look he hasn't been upset yet as far as I seen but once you get this remember what you said. We got some fresh wine today.." she said.

"I'll be there, our attitudes are pretty much the same except he is a man.. Nothing I can't handle. Don't worry, I got the job." I said winking.

"Okay girl..come on!" She said.

Once we got of the elevator the hall way just the same design as down stairs. Black and metallic silver everything and the office doors were marked. We wasn't heading into his office but a conference room. I did chance it to look at one of the main doors that read: "M. Jackson" on it.

"I wonder in secret does he be having hissy fits during the first interview." I said to myself.

"That plus some.." she said as she took out her key card and scanned it to unlock the door. Once we got into the room, there was nobody in there but us.

"Just wait here, I'll go and see if he's ready.. the lights are automatic, so if they shut off just wave. I'll come back to get you and then we will head I to his office okay." She said.

"Okay so just wave right?" I asked.

"Yep, just like the other day.. just wave." She winked and she walked out the door.

Without any hesitation, I looked around I'm not going to lie, being in such I high rise office building wasn't too bad if your a tight ass wannabe. Me being who I was from my own upbringing, I wasn't scared of too many people. Life without a daddy in my life, I got over and my real mother hell, I had to get over because them crack pipes got her, so I had to focus more on me.

I loved my adopted parents though, were the best. I can't imagine life without them and I was proud to be there daughter. You wouldn't understand unless you were in my shoes.

I was looking out the window at how high up I was. It was a beautiful view and I got lost in all the attraction. I didn't even realize that the lights went out until they magically came on by their self.

"Nice view huh?" My breath got caught in my throat. Great! What a nice fucking way to start this interview. I stood up straight and started choking a little. I caught my breath and turned around. The view before me was something I didn't imagine.

My mouth was agape as my eyes traveled from the black square penny loafers, one foot crossed over the other, the black pants and slim legs bend in slanted position, the black jacket, that fitted his slanted body. The pink shade of lips that curved almost devilishly, the light shade of caramel on his skin, the curls the the front defined his beautiful eyes that were giving me the death glare.

This is one tough cookie..

"When you stop all the damn gawking, we can move on!" He said as his posture changed from leaning on the door frame to standing straight with his arms still crossed.

He didn't scare me. "When you stop standing there throwing daggers at me then we can move on!" I fired back.

It was something about the arch that formed across his eye that did something to me. It was that type of arch that spoke, "I dare you" in a seductive fashion.

He holds open the door, "Ladies first, Ms. Owens!"

I walked passed him unfazed and walked down the hallway. He caught up pretty fast since I already knew where to stand. I stood on the opposite side and watched as he unlocked his door. I never seen anyone unlocked there door with the pinky finger hanging before. We entered in to the office and everything just about matched.

I stood admiring the office while he walked around me, striding to his desk. "Sit!" He said.

"Do manners exist in your vocabulary or you just like this on the regular?" I said walking towards the chair.

Flipping my hair to the side, I crossed my legs and had my purse on the other side of the chair. He didn't answer but he opened a folder and then typed something up on the computer.

"So, Ms. Owens..-" I stopped him.

"Its Taylor." I said looking at him dead eye. His gaze slowly shifted. He tapped on the folder he was looking at and then he cleared his throat.

"So, Ms. Owens, you applied for the personal assistant position. What makes you qualified for the job?" He said looking down at the folder again.

"Its Taylor and I believe to be qualified to work at such a lovely place. And this job feels like its my speed. But I am a very determined and hard worker. Anything that needs to be done, gets done, if that's what you want to know." I said.

I felt my blood about to boil. He loves to test people.

"So I see two bachelor degrees here, any reason you didn't go further in your education?" He asked sternly.

"Does the job require more than that because the description said an associate and above." I said back.

"I didn't ask what the job description said." He said back.

"Well maybe you should be more clearer in your questioning sir." I said folding my arms this time.

His eyes shot back at me again and this time, it made me hot. That glare lasted so long that I thought my eyes were going to burn in flames.

"Fiesty are we? And not even close to being done with this interview." He said.

"Its not fiesty here, it competitive standing. I don't play about my job. Oh and thanks for telling me who you were. I'm glad I looked at the name plastered on the door, on the way past here." I said.

"So, if you already know who I am, why would I mention my name again, Taylor." He said.

"Mr. Jackson, I already been through five or six different jobs out here, it's not going to hurt me, it's going to hurt you around here. If the position that I read about is A-one then I am here for it.." I said.

"Ms. Owen's you know you will be working under me? Late nights, working from home and from my home." He said.

"Mr. Jackson, what's at your house, that you wouldn't have here?" I asked.

"It nothing personal, I just have a trust issue." He said.

"Its not personal but your willing to jeopardize..." I started.

"I'm not jeopardizing anything Ms. Owen's. If you want the fucking job, you got it... if not leave!" He said.

I started to itch at the top of my head. He really think he's something. I couldn't wait to get out of here and smoke a blunt.

"How can you give the position up so easily without a challenge. Are you that fucking desperate?" I asked.

"What is there to be desperate about? Do you want the damn job or not?" He asked.

"Do you get coffee every morning?" I asked.

"Every morning, coffee is to be already on my desk by 9 am. Before I come in." He said.

"Are you expecting anything like reports on your desk too?" I asked.

"Yes, any work that gets done the night prior, is to be on my desk.. By 9 am." He said not looking at me.

"So, I have to mentally remember everything or you got some papers for me?" I snapped.

"Can you let me finish?" He snapped back with them eye brows on high. It was sexy I'm not going to lie. Whenever he got mad it was like his whole facial and voice changes.

I stood up and placed my hands on the file. Glaring at him this time and it didn't scare him, almost nose to nose.

"I believe that you really need a personal assistant but as far as anything else, for a smartass business man..your talking fast but your movement is off.." I said.

"That room to your left.. that's your fucking office. If you don't mind, walk your ass over there to get the feel of it. You start right now.. your shit talking don't scare me!" He said through his teeth.

"And your death stares, stances and glare. Don't scare me, Mr. Jackson." I chuckled as I walked over to the office and opened the door.

A good healthy touch.. it was nice to know that I would be working every close to him. I walked a few inches in to look around. I see why some of the others felt very tempted to work with him. As many women that worked in here, I will have to make a few changes.

"I need you to find a file for me right now and I need you to make sure that you don't have plans for another week.." He spoke behind me.

I turned around really slow and glared at him. I took a deep breath before I answered. And then he walked up to me. Only a few inches from my face, it was very intimidating how eyes were demanding and it got really hot in that room. His smelled was cradling in my nostrils.

"What's important for another week?" I asked keeping my eyes on his.

"Business trip. I'll send you the details. That computer will be replaced tomorrow. Your schedule is from 8am to 6pm unless otherwise. The other requests will be emailed too. I hate people who are late, that causes grounds to be fired. And don't you fucking dare come with that attitude, I am the boss. So you do every damn thing I want done, understood." He said.

I blinked a few times, "Mr. Jackson, the way I work, my got damn attitude is what you get, if you want me here, then I am here.. if not, then I'll go..." I said as I seductively turned around and walked to the file cabinet. I opened the cabinet and the files were not in order.

"The last assistant was not organized but-" he said.

"What's the name because depending on if you need it now, I will need some time to arrange these files and everything especially to my liking.." I said.

"Just find the fucking file.. thirty minutes because I have a meeting at one. It's important that you get that file to me." He said.

I turned around and looked at him. "Thanks, I'll get that to you less than that." I said as I winked and continued pulling out files. "Grab my bag and bring it to me. You can keep doing what you doing after." I said.

I stood up with a handful of files and laid them out. Looking down, I didn't realize he was coming to me when his hands practically slammed on the  desk. My eyes looked at him dead in his face and his left eye twitched. His mouth tightened and his posture was seriously stern.

"You can go and get your own shit! I don't take orders from damn nobody. I don't play games Ms. Owens, so If your serious than find the fucking file, like I asked." He said with that stern look.

I chuckled and played it off like my ear was itching. I turned around and counted to five. I turned back around and walked around beside him.

"If you understand English, Mr. Jackson, I told you my name is Taylor. So please call me that.. I'm trying to let you know ahead of time." I said.

He head turned towards my face and we were so close. Almost lip to lip. The fire deep inside of my body fumed and it was unstoppable. I held my breath as he moved his head closer to my ear. And he did it for meanness, just so I can smell his sexy ass again.

"What are you going to do about that?" His voice went from Mickey mouse to selectively deep.

"You know for someone who needs something personal, you might need to get you hands on some good lotion. And get to work at your desk sir." I said as I walked away from him, hinting that his dick imprint was pressing against my thigh. I walked to grab my bag and bent over only to feel a grip on my hair pulled back and now I am pressed against his chest.

"Now, Ms. Owens, you will say to me "Yes sir" I will not allow a lot of smart ass remarks from someone who thinks they have that control! Oh believe me, I bet that's more dick than you ever had in your life." And then he let's go.

He walks back to his chair and sits down. I flipped my hair back in place and grabbed my bag. Looking at him trying to catch my breath, he finally looks up and said..

"The last name is Taft. Sicily Taft. Now get to work dammit!" He said as he straightened up his suit and tie. With a smile on my face, I walked back into the office and sat down. I reached in my pocketbook to grab my mirror.

"Hmmm.. not to bad Ms.. Taylor.." I mumbled to myself. "More dick than I ever had.. oh, wow.. I'll bet it is.. but not for me.." I said again.

"Speaking to yourself will not get your ass paid Ms.. Owens!!" I heard him say.

"Yeah, yeah...Sir Jackson. I'll get it in there in ten!!" I rolled my eyes and got to work.

End of Chapter
Don't forget to Vote and Comment loves..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.6K 48
She has a name for each man she pleases. He's determined to find out her real one. 2020 MJFAs Winner. [COMPLETED]
97.3K 3.8K 63
⚠️ Copyright © 2019 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
25.6K 1.2K 27
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
39.7K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗷 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝘀 . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃