Black and White Hero (My Hero...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... More

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Ready

6.2K 139 77
By Gale4Lifes

Deku POV

(Y/N):*wink right eye while smiling* Thank you for considering me as your friend. I appreciate it.

That is the last thing he said to us before he go join Aizawa to take down some villains.

Me: He smile...

Iida: At all of us...

Uraraka: Before go join Aizawa-sensei...

Rozu: Could that mean he's...

No. 13: Yeah, he's ready to give away his life for all of us.

Aizawa POV

Me: You guys are bothering the class.

I said while taking down two more villains.

???: Behind you.

I look behind me and see a bulky villain try to punch me but before the punch hit me, someone kick the punch away and kick the villain's face. The villain got sent fly away and hit another villain.

Me: You need to make decision faster, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sorry for the wait.

He said and kick another villain's face who try to make sneak attack on him.

Me:*punch another villain* You know you're risking your life when you decide you want to help me, right?

(Y/N):*kick another villain* We'll never get anything if we don't risk something.

Me: I like that mindset.

We lean on each other's back and start to look at all the enemies.

Villain1: Using student, huh?

Villain2: You will regret helping your teacher!

He shoot bullets using his quirk at (Y/N), but before the bullets hit (Y/N), a black hole appear in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N): Black and White Counter.

Suddenly a white hole appear behind the villain and all the bullets that got suck into (Y/N)'s black hole earlier come out from the white hole and hit the villain.

Me:*whistle* Nice move.

(Y/N): It just suitable for countering long range attack.

Hand Man: Pro hero is really a problem. But that boy is bigger problem for us.

Me: You take left and I take right.

(Y/N): Got it.

Deku POV

Uraraka: When I think back, I don't think we need to worry about (Y/N).

She said while looking at (Y/N) who is skillfuly take down the villains one by one.

Me: He's too fast for them to catch him.

Iida: It's not the right time for analysis! We need to evacuate now!

Me: R-Right!

Me and Uraraka rush at the other students. Suddenly the black thing earlier appear in front of the exit door in his human shape.

Black Thing: I'm sorry but I can't let any of you to leave this place.

Bakugou: Like hell we care!!

Bakugou and Kirishima rush at the black thing and attack it but the attack didn't affect the black thing.

No. 13: It's no use! Run, you two!

Before we can do anything, the black thing use his power and surround us with dark warp.

Black Thing: You will be scattered and tortuted.

(Y/N) POV

Me: That thing teleport some students away from the exit door. That thing scattered them.

Aizawa: So that thing is enemy's magic carpet.

Me: Seems like that.

Suddenly the Hand Man rush at me and try to touch my face. I dodge all of it and kick his face rapidly and send him away from us.

Me: That man try to touch me a lot. It means his quirk is depends on his touch.

Aizawa: Nice observation.

Hand Man: No one tell us there is very capable student in this class. Nomu!

Suddenly a very bulky villain with sharp teeth rush at me. I use my lightspeed to go behind Black Thing that try to stop Iida from getting out from the facility.

Me: Hey, bastard.

Black Thing:*quickly turn around* Huh?!

I intantly grab his neck and throw him towards Nomu with lightspeed.

Iida:*get out from the facility* Thanks, (Y/N)!!

I use my lightspeed and go back to the central plaza.

Black Thing: That kid have found my weakness.

Me: It's impossible there is no one can touch you. I know there at least one spot that anyone can touch. And I see there is steel at your neck.

Hand Man: Why...?! Why there is no one tell us there is student that as good as pro...?!

Aizawa: UA classified this boy's information.

Me&Hand Man&Black Thing: Huh?

Aizawa: This boy is not ordinary boy. Like you said earlier, this boy is as good as pro. We can't take risk of someone like you get his information.

A villain try to make sneak attack behind us but I quickly take out my dagger and throw it to the villain's head.

Me: I'm still fifteen. Don't make me murder someone.

Suddenly half of my hair start to turn black.

Aizawa: Shit! Everyone! Don't let (Y/N) see you guys!

He said and start to run away from me. Both of my eyes start to turns red. I then look at the Hand Man.

Me:*sadistic smile* I take back what I said. I don't think it's wrong for fifteen years old boy to murder someone.

Aizawa POV

Uraraka: Aizawa-sensei!

Me: Shhhh!

I rush at No. 13 to check his condition.

Me: Are you all right?

No. 13: Yeah, I'm all right. (Y/N) throw that Black Thing away from us before that thing can attack us.

Me: Good. Now everyone hide. Just don't let (Y/N) see you guys for now.

All: Got it!

Me: I can't believe that boy accidentally say his own trigger word and lost control.

(Y/N) POV

Me:*ripped the costume* Lets see what villains like you have for me.

Suddenly I appear behind the Hand Man.

Hand Man:*turn around* He's fast!

I take one of his arm and break it.

Hand Man: AAAAHHHHHH!!!

I throw him to the nearest wall.

Me:*pout* Don't tell me this is the only thing you can give me?

I appear in front of the hand man and instantly grab his head. I start to throw his head to the ground rapidly.

Me: Hey~~ Say something~~!! Don't tell me you already die~~ Hey~~!! You're no fun~~

Black Thing: Master Shigaraki!!

He use his power to bring Nomu closer to me. I catch Nomu punch easily.

Me: Hey~ I don't like someone bother my fight~~!!

Black Thing: H-He catch Nomu's punch!!

Suddenly I appear behind Nomu. I instantly grab his neck from behind and throw him to the ground. I get up on his body and start to stab his stomach with my hand rapidly. Blood that coming out from Nomu's stomach start to rain down on my body.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I LIKE TO SEE YOUR FACE!!! HOPELESS!! DESPAIR!!

Aizawa POV

I just watch (Y/N) who already lost his humanity stabbing Nomu's stomach.

Me: Uraraka, if you want to puke, don't puke at the plants.

Uraraka just nod as respond.

No. 13: This is what Akari told us before (Y/N) join UA, right?

Me: Yeah, we're lucky Akari told us about it. If she didn't told us, I'm sure lot of our students already hurt by now.

No. 13: But we still didn't know how to stop him when he lost his humanity.

Me: I think the only way is to make him unconsious. But if any of us go, we'll be dead for sure. I think the only one who can stop him is All Might. But he's not here right now.

No. 13: Class president already exit the building and go to UA. I think they will arrive shortly.

(Y/N) POV

Me: Hey~~ You guys said you want to destroy Symbol of Peace~~~ But I don't see any of you is capable to defeat him~~

I said and start to lick the blood on my hand.

Me: How about... I give you guys the taste of death~~~? Sounds fun, isn't it~~? It's win win situation by the way~~ If you guys die, you guys don't need to enter the prison~~ And I also can having fun killing you guys~~

Villain1: This boy is psychopath!!

Me: Huh~~ Psychopath~~?

Suddenly I appear behind him and stab his stomach using my hand. I pull my hand out from his stomach and start to lick the blood. The corpse fall to the ground.

Me: This blood taste bitter than Nomu's~~ I wonder how your blood taste, "Shigaraki"~~

Black Thing: Don't you dare land your filthy hand on Master Shigaraki!!

Me: Awww~~ Unfortunately, I already touch him earlier. So how about you stop bothering me~~?

Before I can do anything, the black thing teleport himself to Shigaraki and teleport himself together with Shigaraki away.

Me: Huh~~? Already retreat~~? I'm about to have some more fun~~!

???: Stop this violent now, (Y/N)!!

I slowly turn my head at the entrance door and see All Might in his hero form.

Me: Oh~ No. 1 hero have arrived~~! Sorry but I don't remember making any appointment with you. I just want to kill all of these bastard who try to attack us.

He start to walk at me slowly.

All Might: The boss already retreat, villain have lost the fight. You don't need to fight anymore.

Me:*pick up a villain* But these bastard attack us~~ I just want to return what they gave to us~~

I stab the villain that I'm holding at his chest. I pull out his heart and let the limp body fall. I lick some blood at the heart.

Me: This have better taste than before.

All Might: (Y/N)! I said stop!

Me: I'll not stop until all the villains that attack us receive their punishment.

All Might: It's not us who decide their punishment, (Y/N)!

Me: Then who?

All Might: Someone else. Government. Police. We just work as hero to protect people. Not to kill people. Although they are villains, they still have right to live. If you kill people, you're no different than villains! We hero help people, not kill them!

He stop right in front of me. We stare at each other for a few minutes before he hug me in all of sudden. My eyes gone wide.

All Might: I know the pain you have gone through, (Y/N). Your father got killed in front of you. But you need to remember, (Y/N). All the pain that you have gone through is the cause you become strong. We never become strong if we never go through adversity. (Y/N), you're strong person. Although you're sad, you try your best to distant yourself from others to avoid them getting hurt. Make people happy is not easy work, (Y/N). But you're different. You still want to make someone happy although you're sad. You're very strong.

My hair and eyes slowly turn to normal. I look at my right hand and see lot of blood is dripping down from my hand.

Me: What have I done...? How many people... I already killed...?

Aizawa: Glad you regain your humanity back. About your question...

He look at Nomu and three more bodies that lying on the ground.

Aizawa: Including that monster you defeated, you just killed four people.

He then put his hand on my head.

Aizawa: Don't worry. You can't control yourself earlier. It's not your fault. You should be proud actually.

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: If you don't kill that monster earlier, All Might will get hurt by now. You also protect your friend. Don't be sad. No one will blame you.

Me:*cry while smiling* Thank you, Aizawa-sensei and All Might-sensei.

All Might: It's teacher's job to make his student feel better.

Aizawa: Go clean yourself and wear some clothes. Police will arrive shortly. We're lucky no one get hurt.

Me: Got it.

Timeskip
Outside the facility
(Y/N) POV

Todoroki: Where is your shirt?

Me: Villains ripped it apart when I'm fighting with them.

Kirishima: Woah! You build your body very well!

Me: Honestly, I don't even know when my body become like this.

Rozu come to us.

Rozu: Did everyo-

She accidentally look at my body. Her face turns red and she then quickly turn around.

Rozu: Wh-Why you didn't wear your shirt?!

Me: I lost it when fighting with villains earlier.

Rozu's front body start to glow.

Me: Hmm? What are you doing?

She suddenly throw me something. I catch it and realized it's a black jacket and white shirt.

Rozu: You can't walk around without shirt.

She start to walk away from us. I start to walk the clothes she gave me.

Kaminari:*whistle* Now I know why lot of girls like you.

Me: I don't have time to find girlfriend.

Todoroki: Oh. But I don't think Yaoyorozu think the same.

Me: Hmm?

Kirishima: She kissed you, remember?

Me: Just on the cheek.

Todoroki: She already took the first step.

Me: Whatever. Lets go home.

Timeskip
Home
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'm ho-

Before I can finish my sentence, my mom rush at me and hug me tightly.

Me: Mom, I'm all right.

Mom: I still worry. Aizawa called me and said that you lost control earlier.

Me: Mom, lets not talk about it, please? My hand already dirty because of the incident.

Mom:*nod while crying* Alright. We'll not talk about that.

Me:*smile* Thanks.

I then hug her back.

Me*thought*: This is the second time I make my hands dirty. I break the promise that I made to myself.

Mom: Come, I made your favourite food.

Me:*smile* Thank you, mom.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.2K 33
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
166K 3.9K 32
y/n is a girl who was born in America and her father is a well known hero there. The crime rates are really low so they all decide to move to japan...
7.8K 175 13
(Y/N) is a student at Nijigasaki High School and is a loner who typically spends his time alone doing his own thing. He doesn't start try to approach...
121K 3.3K 44
(Y/n) (L/n) A Legendary Myth that many didn't believe in. It is believed that (Y/n) (L/n) was a hero but there are others that say they were a vill...