π‘Ίπ’˜π’π’“π’… 𝑨𝒓𝒕 π‘Άπ’π’π’Šπ’οΏ½...

Door Guardian_Angel-21

In the year 2022, the VRMMO game "Sword Art Online" trapped 10,000 players in a death game. This is the story... Meer

Chapter 1: Disappointment
Chapter 2: Hidden Log Out
Chapter 3: God of War
Chapter 4: The Way of the Sword
Chapter 5: Swordswoman
Chapter 6: First Dungeon
Chapter 7: Party of 3
Chapter 8: Beater
Chapter 9: BlackSmith
Chapter 10: Act of Kindness
Chapter 11: Night Terrors
Chapter 12: The Fall and Rise of Guilds
Chapter 13: Black Cats
Chapter 15: The Trap Room
Chapter 16: Best Gift
Chapter 17: Christmas Renegade
Chapter 18: War and Lightning
Chapter 19: Murder in the Safe Zone
Chapter 20: Illusionary Avenger
Chapter 21: PinkSmith
Chapter 22: Mission Failed
Chapter 23: Sword Dance of Slayer and Knight
Chapter 24: Giant Goblin
Chapter 25: Duel and Broken Souls
Chapter 26: Love Conquers All
Chapter 27: I Love You [πŸ‹]
Chapter 28: My Heart is Yours
Chapter 29: Edge of Hell's Abyss
Chapter 30: The End of the World
⦇[π•†πšŸπšŽπš›πšπš’πšπšŽ:β„™πš›πš˜πšπš˜πšŒπš˜πš•]⦈
Chapter 31: Another Lifetime
Chapter 32: ALfheim Online
Chapter 33: Goblin Slayer
Chapter 34: Monsters
Chapter 35: Prison Break
Chapter 36: Slay Them All
Chapter 37: Worthy
Chapter 38: A Warrior's Heart
Chapter 39: Memory Lane
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Peace
Untold Tales of Aincrad - 0
Untold Tales of Aincrad - 1
Untold Tales of Aincrad - 2

Chapter 14: No Place Like...

2.4K 77 42
Door Guardian_Angel-21

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- May 19, 2023 - 4th Floor - Rovia -

The sun rose over the desert canyon-themed 4th floor, currently the town of Rovia was booming with players entering and leaving. It has been a month since Kirito joined the Moonlit Black Cats and they have made some improvements. It has also been a month since the info broker told Asuna the armored player's birth date. She has held that information in the back of her mind and has been searching for a gift. Today was the big day and a teleporter in the town square of Rovia lit up as two specific players teleported. The dynamic duo appear out of the light and looked around.

Asuna: Here we are.

Ares: Can you please tell me what we are doing at a lower floor?

Asuna: That is a secret I will not tell until we get there.

Ares: ...*Sigh* Led the way.

She smiled and began to walk as he followed. After a couple of minutes, the pair stopped at a gondola dock.

Asuna: We have to take one to get to our destination.

Ares: ...I see.

They hop on and the armored swordsman began to steer the large rowboat. It was a bright day with clear blue skies and white clouds overhead. The water was crystal blue and parted as the boat sailed through. This was a new experience for the girl, she had gone on a boat before but they were mostly cruises that her family attended for business purposes. She had always wanted to be in a simple rowboat and breath the open air, today was another freeing day.

Ares:....It's nice here. A place you can only find in Aincrad.

Asuna: I agree, in the real world a place like this would be contaminated.

He nodded in agreement, this place may be a death trap, but you cannot deny its beauty.

Asuna: I think there's a dock to the left, that's our stop.

He nodded and began to turn the gondola to the left as per her instruction. They reach the dock and park the boat, they hop off and she once again led the way. The swordsman began to think of where they might be going, it was uncommon for Asuna to make a request and cancel exploring the higher floors.

Ares: May I ask for a hint of where we are going?

Asuna: Okay, it has to do with today.

Ares: Today? Is there a special in-game event happening on this side of town?

Asuna: Nope.

Ares: ...Does someone you know live here?

Asuna: Wrong again, you better stop guessing because we are nearly there, it will ruin the surprise.

He nodded and continued walking beside her without asking for more hints. After a couple of minutes, the chestnut-haired girl stops and he turns to look at what she is facing. In front of both of them was a house about 2 stories floors with a SOLD sign hanging beside it.

Asuna: Surprise!

Ares: ...A house? Why did you bring me to see a house?

He asked in confusion. The "Sold" sign confused him even more, why would she bring him to a house somebody already lives there?

Asuna: This is your birthday present, happy birthday Ares!

She handed him a key and he looked down at it. This took the player by surprise, he was so focused on clearing each floor and staying on high alert that he had forgotten what the date was.

Ares: My... birthday present.

Asuna: Yep, I bought this house for you. I couldn't think of anything we needed and it would be better if we have our own place to stay instead of spending money on inns constantly.

Ares: ...

Asuna: Do you like it?

Ares: ...Yes, I like it. Thank you Asuna, I appreciate it.

She smiles as she can hear the gratitude in his voice, he moves forward and opens the door. The inside was simple, nothing too flashy but not unattractive.

Ares: How much did this place cost?

Asuna: I actually got a good deal on this place and it took only 10,000 col.

Ares: I see, with us being on the assault team we generate col. quickly.

Asuna: Yep, by the way. What age are you turning?

Ares: ...I'm turning 16. How about a tour?

She nods and begins to take him around the house, there are 2 bedrooms with a guest room included. The kitchen and living room are pretty spacious but the last stop was the bathroom with a large bathtub.

The swordsman looked at his partner and saw the hunger in her eyes. With no need for showers or using the bathroom in Sword Art Online, they have become unneeded. But some people need to do these activities in order to feel like they are in the real world.

Ares: ...Would you like to go first?

Asuna: Huh?

Ares: You can go ahead, I can go later.

He closed the door and the sound of footsteps leaving could be heard. It has been so long since the girl last bathed, not that she smelled bad because the game keeps you clean and odorless. She smiles and opens her menu to begin removing her clothing with the menu.

She turned the knob on the shower and let the water run down her body, this feeling was relaxing to her. After soaking herself, she turns it off and began to enter the tub to feel the flowers that were added to the water to receive a better feeling.

The hot water eased the stress on her body as her muscles loosen.

Asuna: ~Ahhhhhh~ I can die happy here.

She said as she stretched her body and the water reach every part of her body. She let her body completely loose and she let the water reach just below her nose.

Asuna: *Sigh* I can get used to this.

Her thoughts began to drift off until they finally landed on the birthday boy. His kind and skilled nature was something to admire. His insurmountable drive to victory could not be compared. Even with all of that, girls would fall head over heels for him in the real world and not to mention this one. But his unusual behavior and appearance made him an outcast, she began to wonder what he was like outside of this game, what did he look like? What school does he go to? What is his family like? Does he have any siblings? Does he have a girlfriend?

That last one made the girl look down at her own body and an irrational and intrusive thought popped into her head.

Asuna: *Thoughts* Would he find me attractive?

Once that thought sank, in her face heated up, but not from the bath. Her body was mature for her age but she never put much thought into that aspect. This was not like her, she was always logical and never thought of things such as this. But the more she thought of it, a weight in her chest grew. She had never felt like this before  but she would have to put them off for later. Now was simply not the time nor place.

-TimeSkip-

The menu closed as she returned her clothes. She opened the door and walked out towards the living room. She was surprised to see furniture in new areas, she turned and saw the boy she was thinking about. He was currently in the kitchen putting in cooking appliances.

Asuna: I see you have been busy, how much did all of this cost?

Ares: Nothing you need to worry about, I see you finished.

Asuna: Yep, it was amazing. I suggest you take one while I start cooking.

Ares: Are you sure? I can he-

Asuna: Nope, I've got this.

He was about to rebuttal, but from watching Kirito's experience it was unwise to argue against the queen of discussions. He nodded and left the kitchen and entered the bathroom.

Once inside he undressed with the help of the menu and placed his armor by the side. His suit was very intricate and required a lot of care.

-TimeSkip-

The door opened and the young man exited the bathroom after finishing his bath. He walked towards the living room to see the night sky through the windows. He then turned to see his partner placing multiple bowls of delicious-looking food on the dinner table.

Asuna: Hey there, I got the dinner ready. Come on and take a seat

He turned to see her in a yellow shirt and a light blue skirt, she was holding another bowl of food and placed it on the table.

Ares: Of course, thank you.

He takes his seat at the table and she takes her across from him. They put their hands together and say a quick prayer.

Ares/Asuna: Thanks for the food.

They were about to begin to eat when the boy spoke.

Ares: ...Thank you, I appreciate all you have done for me, Asuna.

That feeling she felt in her chest grew again but she felt happy it was there.

Asuna: I can say the same to you. You deserve it, you're a great friend. Happy birthday Ares.

They began to eat and relaxed for the rest of that night in their new home, happy that to have a good friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

乇几|

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. More chapters coming soon so stay tuned.

Support my Kofi :)
ko-fi.com/guardian_angel21

Here's your chapterly meme

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2K 28 40
This is a retelling of the "Fairy Dance Arc" from "Sword Art Online." Since the "Sword Art Online Progressive" movie is dropping this year, I though...
500K 24.8K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
16.5K 568 13
Kirito and I collapse out of breath, the sign above us screams 'Winner' as he defeated the boss of floor 11. "We did it." I say in between breaths...
5.9K 116 8
{NOT FINISHED - DISCONTINUED I'm long not in touch with SAO anymore, so I won't be finishing this. Sorry! - AsunaLee, 2/22/2020} Kazuto Kirigaya, wh...