π‘Ίπ’˜π’π’“π’… 𝑨𝒓𝒕 π‘Άπ’π’π’Šπ’οΏ½...

By Guardian_Angel-21

In the year 2022, the VRMMO game "Sword Art Online" trapped 10,000 players in a death game. This is the story... More

Chapter 1: Disappointment
Chapter 2: Hidden Log Out
Chapter 3: God of War
Chapter 4: The Way of the Sword
Chapter 5: Swordswoman
Chapter 6: First Dungeon
Chapter 7: Party of 3
Chapter 8: Beater
Chapter 9: BlackSmith
Chapter 10: Act of Kindness
Chapter 11: Night Terrors
Chapter 12: The Fall and Rise of Guilds
Chapter 14: No Place Like...
Chapter 15: The Trap Room
Chapter 16: Best Gift
Chapter 17: Christmas Renegade
Chapter 18: War and Lightning
Chapter 19: Murder in the Safe Zone
Chapter 20: Illusionary Avenger
Chapter 21: PinkSmith
Chapter 22: Mission Failed
Chapter 23: Sword Dance of Slayer and Knight
Chapter 24: Giant Goblin
Chapter 25: Duel and Broken Souls
Chapter 26: Love Conquers All
Chapter 27: I Love You [πŸ‹]
Chapter 28: My Heart is Yours
Chapter 29: Edge of Hell's Abyss
Chapter 30: The End of the World
⦇[π•†πšŸπšŽπš›πšπš’πšπšŽ:β„™πš›πš˜πšπš˜πšŒπš˜πš•]⦈
Chapter 31: Another Lifetime
Chapter 32: ALfheim Online
Chapter 33: Goblin Slayer
Chapter 34: Monsters
Chapter 35: Prison Break
Chapter 36: Slay Them All
Chapter 37: Worthy
Chapter 38: A Warrior's Heart
Chapter 39: Memory Lane
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Peace
Untold Tales of Aincrad - 0
Untold Tales of Aincrad - 1
Untold Tales of Aincrad - 2

Chapter 13: Black Cats

2.6K 78 24
By Guardian_Angel-21

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- April 8, 2023 - 11th Floor - Taft -

The moon shined over the 11th floor on the town called Taft. After the events that happen with the Aincrad Liberation Corp, they retreated to the first floor and have left the assault team completely. They merged their group with the mutual-aid organization led by a player called Thinker and became the Aincrad Liberation Force and became a group made to spread information and resource equally to all players.

Currently, we find our heroes in a dining hall on the 11th floor. On a dungeon quest in the lower floors, the duo were surprised to meet up with the black swordsman but he did not learn his lesson as he snuck up behind the chestnut-haired swordswoman and startled her which ended with him getting a right hook to the face.

They finished the quest but as they were exiting, they came across a small guild that was about to be wiped out. Thankfully they made it in time and as a thank you, they served them a nice dinner with drinks.

The same guild was made up of 5 players, the guild leader was Keita who wore brown armor, the forward was Tetsuo who wore purple armor, the damage dealer was Sasamaru who wore green armor, the treasure hunter was Ducker who wore dark yellow armor, and finally the newly promoted shield was Sachi who wore light blue armor.

Ducker: Here's to us, the Moonlit Black Cats! Cheers!

The guild raises their glass and clinks together, while Kirito, Asuna, and Ares sat there awkwardly.

Ducker: And here's to Kirito, Ares, and Asuna, the people who saved our lives! Cheers!

The group cheers louder as the party of three mutter a small cheer. The group of friends begins to thank the trio for saving their lives.

Sachi: Thank you so much.

Kirito: It was nothing

Sachi: I was really scared, then when you all came and saved us, I was so happy.

As she finished, she started getting teary-eyed.

Asuna: It's fine, honest. We're glad that we were there in time as well.

Keita: Um, guys. I know this is rude to ask, but what level are you guys?

The trio then looks at their health bars and sees level 40-50, it is common knowledge that high ranked players are on the assault team, but with Kirito temporarily joining Ares and Asuna's party, they may take it the wrong way and think he's a beater too.

Ares: Level 20

Keita: That isn't too different than ours. You guys are an inspiration. It's amazing watching you three work together, you trio are awesome.

Kirito: We're not your superiors or anything. Plus, these two are a duo but I'm a solo player. Solo players just target isolated enemies. It isn't that efficient.

Keita: In that case, Kirito, what would you think about joining our guild? The only one we have who can occupy the vanguard is Tetsuo, a mace user. I'd planned to have Sachi switch to sword and shield use, so she could fight in the front. But she says that she isn't really sure how. Do you think you could show her the ropes?

Sachi: Don't talk about me like I'm useless. I can't go out and fight in the front rank. I'd be scared.

Keita: Just hide behind your shield. You've been a scaredy-cat since I can remember.

Asuna: You all seem so friendly and have a strong bond.

Keita: Everyone in our guild is from our school's PC Research Club. But don't worry, you'll fit right in. You two may join as well.

Asuna: Thank you but we prefer working as a duo. But I'm sure Kirito would love to join you.

The raven-haired boy looked to the side and seemed like he was doubting something.

Ares: ...Kirito, may I speak to you outside.

The boy looked to the armored player and the boys stood up and exited the inn.

Ares: ...I think it would be a good idea.

The ravenette had a look of surprise and had disbelief, his friend was telling him to join a guild. The guy who isn't in a guild was telling him to do what he isn't.

Kirito: I'm not sure, we just lied about our levels, what will happen once they find out. I may not be a beater, but I should also be categorized as one.

Ares: I understand, but Asuna was right. Being a solo player here will only take you so far, thankfully I am not alone anymore. But being around people like these will help you as much as you help them.

Kirito: I just don't want to hurt them.

Ares: ...A man who has something worth protecting will fight harder than one without. Will you let fear decide your actions?

Kirito:...No, I won't.

The armored man nodded and they entered the inn.

Asuna: You two okay?

Kirito: We are. Keita, I will accept your invitation, I'll join your guild.

The guild members cheered as they have gotten the swordsman to agree.

Meanwhile, the dynamic duo stood by and was happy for their friend, as this was a big step for him to open himself.

-Timeskip-

The chestnut-haired girl laid on her bed on the 11th-floor inn. She twisted and turned but couldn't bring herself to slumber. She sighed and got up from her bed.

Asuna: *Thoughts* Maybe I'm hungry, hope the vendors are still open. I shouldn't wake Ares, I won't be gone for long.

She got dressed and exited her room, she once again ignored the NPC and exited the inn. She searched through the marketplace but bumped into somebody.

Asuna: Opps, sorry about that.

???: Don't worry about it A-chan.

She turned to the voice to see a short yellow-haired player with a brown cloak and cat whiskers.

Asuna: Argo! It's good to see you, how long has it been?

The info rat or otherwise known as Argo was an info broker who gives information at a price. Asuna was introduced to Argo by Ares when they needed a map for a certain dungeon.

Argo: Let me think, I last saw you with bucket head on the 10th floor so.....3 months?

Asuna: Yeah, sorry about that. We've been busy, so how are you doing?

Argo: Oh you know me, gathering and selling information as I always do. So how are you and bucket head doing? I heard he went a bit ballistic after the battle of the 25th floor.

Asuna: Yeah, he got angry towards ALC's commander due to his recklessness. Besides that, we doing fine. But I've got to say, what are you doing here on a lower floor?

Argo: Could say the same thing.

Asuna: *Sigh* Touché.

Argo: Well I was just doing some looking for a rare item but can't seem to find the darn thing.

Asuna: Well if I know you I'm sure you'll find it in no time.

Argo: Thanks for the boost of confidence A-chan. Anyways, what do you have planned to give him?

Asuna: What are you talking about?

Argo: You don't know, well I should have guessed he wouldn't have told you. I was talking about bucket head's birthday.

Asuna: His birthday? How do you know when his birthday is?

Argo: Weeeeeelllll, I may have looked over his shoulder when he was checking his menu. But I suppose you don't know when it is, right?

Asuna: *Sigh* No, I don't. I know that he's too focused on beating the game to care. But he's worked so hard and as his friend, I have to get him something. So when is it?

Argo: You know how it works A-chan. I'm not a rat for no reason. You've got the money, and I've got the honey.

Asuna:........*Sigh* Okay okay.

She opens her menu and sends the broker an amount of money, a second later the rat accepts the money.

Argo: ~Thank you!~ Okay, so from what I saw, his birthday is on May 19. So you've got one month to figure out what to get him.

Asuna: Thanks for the info Argo, I'll see you later.

Argo: No problem A-chan, stay safe.

The two girls went their separate ways while the chestnut-haired girl began to think to herself.

Asuna: *Thoughts* What should I get Ares?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

乇几|

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. More chapters coming soon so stay tuned.

Support my Kofi :)
ko-fi.com/guardian_angel21

Here's your chapterly meme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 17 53
DKK this is an Sao parody this is basically not going to follow much other than just main character kirito Asuna and my character ARC it's going to b...
590 23 5
Y/n L/n and Co. meet in the new VR MMO game "Sword Art Online" and find themselves exploring the game, interacting with strange new creatures, player...
7.8K 402 10
The sequel to hit fanfiction Sword Art Online: Isolation! Life still goes on in that mighty castle Aincrad, the players still fight and the monsters...
270 11 15
On November 6th, 2022, there has been a release of a huge Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game or "VRMMORPG" for short calle...