Fangirls- sasusaku fanfiction

By Muggle-born-fayzian

It may not be real but these feelings are. . Sasuke Uchiha is the celebrity of Konaha high school, he's hot... More

Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Truth or Dare
Chapter Three: Pain
Chapter five: Ino's sleepover (part one)
Chapter Six: Ino's sleepover (part two)
Chapter Seven: Pervert
Chapter Eight: Some long day
Chapter Nine: Sakura the match maker
Chapter Ten: Ice skating!
Chapter eleven: No
Chapter twelve: The News
Chapter Thirteen: finding the truth
Chapter fourteen: ouch
Chapter fifteen: unwanted visitors
Chapter 16: Sasuke's dense af
Chapter 17: Sakura's smart af
Chapter 18: Damn Neji
Chapter 19: let her go
Chapter 20: I don't know!
Chapter 21: Under the Sakura Tree
Chapter 22: Look after her
Chapter 23: Behind the scenes.
Chapter 24: Shouting :(
Chapter 25: Troublesome
Chapter 26: The 'Rescue'
Chapter 27: I'm Alive!
Chapter 28: Conclusion

Chapter Four: Meeting Itachi

5.5K 173 262
By Muggle-born-fayzian

***********

Sasuke's pov-

I woke up for school early today, I took a shower and wore my normal clothes for school. I want down the stairs to find my brother on his day of from work. "Hello little brother," he said,

"Morning Nii-San," I said and went to make breakfast.

"So Sasuke," Itachi said, "do you have a girlfriend yet?" Every time I talk to my brother he only seems to want to talk about my love life and his last be life, this guy has a problem.

"Actually Nii-San, I have," I poked my tongue out. He chuckled.

"Do tell," Itachi grinned,

"Her names Sakura, she is in my class," I smirked,

"So have kissed? Done the dirty yet?" Itachi teased,

"It's been two days Nii-San," Sasuke sighed, now he going to use Sakura to prove something to his brother and as a dare.

"Well text her she is coming to meet me after school today," Itachi smiled,

"Um how about no?" I said,

"Aww, I only want to meet her, unless she is not real," Itachi muttered, "and you don't want to lose this little made up rivalry your so hooked up on."

"Fine," I pulled out my phone and text Sakura. Growling and mumbling curse words.

*******

The end of school came and Sasuke waited for Sakura at the gates. "Hi Sasuke-kun!"

She said as she ran over to me as I hide from my fangirls behind a tree. "You ready to go?" She asked. Dear lord she was so energetic.

"Hn," We started walking down towards my house. We walked in silence. Until we got to my house. I unlocked the door, Itachi was on the sofa and immediately stood up smirking.

"You must be Sakura!" He said, "Nice to meet you Sasuke talks about you all the time!"

"Hi you must be-" Sakura began,

"Itachi-kun, please make yourself at home" Itachi interrupted, purposely adding the '-kun' onto his own name because he was so full of himself, "I have longed to meet Sasuke's crush!"

"Really?" Sakura blushed,

The fucking son of a bitch what is he doing.

"Your exaggerating Nii-san," I said,

"I never thought he would stop being a chicken and ask you out!" Itachi ignored me,

"Shut the fuck up Itachi," I mumbled, usually he wouldn't ignore my 'foul and disgusting language'.

"So have you two-" Itachi started,

"Come on Sakura, I'll show you my room," I growled at Itachi,

"Already, how long has it-" Itachi teased,

"NO WE ARE NOT!" I shouted at my brother. Sakura's face was bright red as I dragged her away from my annoying brother.

*******************************

Sakura's Pov-

I wasn't sure whether to be embarrassed or happy, I was being dragged away to Sasuke-kun's room.

His room had blue walls, it was dull. He had a desk covered in homework in the corner, his king sized bed in the middle against the wall and a flatscreen TV in front of it. His wardrobe was one side of his desk while a small table was on the other side with a alarm and a picture of what looked like his parents, on it.

"I like your room Sasuke-kun," I smiled,

"Thanks, I'm sorry my brother is annoying," He said,

"It's fine, my dad is worse," I giggled.

"Hn,"

"I'm so getting you a dictionary for christmas," I sighed,

"Hn,"

"What do you wanna do?" I asked. What do people normally do?

"Dunno," Sasuke-kun said, sitting on the edge of his bed,

"Want to watch TV or something?" I said,

"Hn," he picked up the remote. He was now sitting up on his bed, he didn't seem to want me to be here, he wasn't exactly boyfriend material, awkwardly I sat the other side of him.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked,

"I don't mind," I sighed, he put on any random channel with some boring generic sitcom, I was getting kind of sleepy, I could barely keep my eyes open. Soon everything else just faded away.

Sasuke's Pov-

We were watching TV when I felt something fall into my shoulder. I looked and saw a sleeping Sakura leaning her head on my shoulder.

I sighed, oh great, just what I need.

I slowly got up and moved Sakura so her head was on a pillow and not my shoulder and stood up. Do I look like a fucking pillow to you?

I turned the TV off, I looked down at Sakura, she looked okay when she wasn't being that annoying.

Just sleeping. I sighed a little and smiled as I half face palmed.

I smiled

Oh my god I did. I really did, well it's probably because she is quiet and not that annoying. Hair had fallen out of her ribbon and onto the sides of her face, she was really pretty after all. No wonder Naruto liked her so much. I was about to leave the room when I got a bit worried.

What if she gets cold?

I found a blanket from my wardrobe and threw it over Sakura, there. She should be fine. I opened my bedroom door and started to walk down the stairs.

"So where is Sakura?" Itachi asked,

"Upstairs, she fell asleep," I said,

"Did you..." Itachi began,

"NO!" I shouted,

"I know you wanted to," Itachi smirked,

"I'm not like you Nii-San," I said,

"Yeah I'm to fabulous for you," Itachi laughed.

"Why did I even come down here?" I sighed.

"Go back up then," Itachi said,

"I will," I said, grabbing a bag a crisps and walked back up the stairs. I got up into my room and Sakura was still silently asleep on my bed. I sat down on the edge of my bed, I was so bored, there was nothing much you could do with your girlfriend asleep in your room. I opened the bag of crisps and started to eat them. I walked over to my window and stared out of it because I was that bored.

What had I gotten myself into? I chucked the empty bag of crisps into the bin. I'm not sure what was going through me but I got on to my bed and laid facing the innocent sleeping Sakura.

Sakura's POV-

"Sasuke!" Someone shouted through the door, "seriously you both better have your virginities and clothes when somebody opens the door!" Itachi seemed bored waiting for Sasuke-kun to reply him.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sasuke-Kun asleep in front of me. I went bright red, Sasuke and I slept in the same bed... I internally screamed my cheeks still red.

"Sasuke, are you asleep?"  Itachi sighed, oh yeah forgot about him, I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it, "oh hi Sakura," he said innocently,  he probably forgot I was here.

"Hi Itachi-kun, um Sasuke-kun fell asleep," I said,

"Well you should wake him up, if he wants dinner," Itachi said, "are you staying because there is enough for you?"

"I'll see when I have woken up Sasuke-Kun, thanks Itachi-kun," I smiled, as Itachi walked away a shut the door and moved over to Sasuke. Geez he must be a deep sleeper to have slept through his brothers shouting.

I tapped him on the shoulder, he didn't even move, "Sasuke-kun," I said poking him again. Slowly he opened his onyx eyes and looked at me, "hn,"

"Your brother says that there is dinner," I said,

"Oh, well are you staying?" He asked,

"I don't know, do you want me to?" I questioned,

"Well, I don't mind," he shrugged his shoulders, he clearly did. I took my phone from my pocket, I got a text from my mum, "honey, are you staying round Ino's for dinner?"  I told her I was at Ino's. Then another text,

"Sakura you really need to start answering your texts,"

"SAKURA HARUNO I SWEAR ANSWER YOUR PHONE DINNER WILL BE IN HALF AN HOUR," the last message was sent a minute ago.

"I guess I should go," I sighed, "my mum has already started cooking,"

"Okay," he was still laying down, I picked up my bag and put my phone in it. At Least he could walk me to the door. "Do you want a lift?" He asked,

"If that's okay with you," I said,

"Hn," obviously it wasn't but he sat up and persuaded Itachi to give me a lift home.

.

The journey was in silence, only me telling his brother the direction to my house. When his car pulled up out side my house, it was again silent. "Well thanks Itachi-kun ," I said, I kissed my boyfriend on the cheek who was sitting in the front next to his brother for the whole journey and walked out the car, he had no reaction what so ever. I sighed as I unlocked my door. I saw the car drive away.

"Is Ino with you darling?" My mum said sweetly,

"No,"

"WHY ARE YOU SO LATE, WHATS THE POINT IN HAVING A PHONE IF YOU WON'T ASWER IT?!" My mum shouted,

"Mum relax, I fell asleep round Ino's and she didn't want to wake me up," I sighed,

"Fine," my mum said, "dinners almost ready."

I'm not sure what to think of today, I went round Sasuke's house, and he fell asleep beside me! But he had no reaction when I kissed him on the cheek, something isn't quite right.

******************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 888 24
Freshmen in college, both quite naive to the way things can feel from their actions. The Hyuga heir moving across the earth to go to a prestigious un...
83.2K 2.2K 20
Sakura Haruno. Pretty, popular and without a care in the world. Sasuke Uchiha, gentlemen and polite or that's what people thought of him. Sakura and...
26.7K 546 11
*This is my first fanfic, so no judging plz* Sakura Haruno, a sociable and hard working girl meets a guy named Sasuke at school. Unlike Sakura, Sasuk...
2.6K 60 21
He played me like a fool making me seem like a idiot. But the thing is my feelings are already shallow so I didn't give a damn. Your probably wonderi...