𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 | 𝙎𝙞𝙧...

By -whyysoSirius-

"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love w... More

Prologue
Characters
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.1-5th year
Ch.2-Blue
Ch.3-First class
Ch.4-day dreaming
Ch.5-Halloween
Ch.6-Halloween pt.2
Ch.7-The morning after
Ch.8-Home
Ch.9-Christmas
Ch.10-new home
Ch.11-I feel everything when I'm with you
Ch.12-New Years Eve
Ch.13-Mudblood
Ch.14-Purple
Ch.15-The Element Agreement
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.16-6th Year
Ch.17-Amortentia
Ch.18-Its getting worse
Ch.19-November 3rd
Ch.20-The start of the end
Ch.21-4 Privet Drive
Ch.22-The inevitable
Ch.23-Trust
Ch.24-The Huffleslut
Ch.25-Wildfire
Ch.26-Pranking War
Ch.27-RAB
Ch.28-Celebration
Ch.29-I love you (chocolate)
Ch.30-That's 3 out of 4
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.31-7th Year
Ch.32-Strawberries
Ch.33-Full moon juju
Ch.34-You did what?
Ch.35-Truth will prevail
Ch.36-Scarletts first Christmas
Ch.37-Valentine's Day
Ch.38-Happy Birthday Remus
Ch.39-We protect one another
Ch.40-Heres to graduation
Ch.41-The Order of the Phoenix
A/N
Ch.42-Lily and James
Ch.43-Your idiot
Ch.44-Till we meet again
Ch.45-Scarlett's first birthday
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Ch.46-The Burrow
Ch.47-You need to have hope
Ch.49-The Elemental Agreement + Dumbles
Ch.50-Scarlett's 4th birthday
Epilogue
A/N

Ch48-Hello Harry Potter

915 28 5
By -whyysoSirius-

"Ivy wake up!!" Sirius shoved his sleeping wife laughing. It was the morning of July 31st 1980, and Sirius had just received a patronus with the most brilliant news.

"10 more minutes" Ivy groaned rolling away from her husband.

"Oh so you don't want to meet your godchild?" Sirius smirked walking off to dress Scarlett, for their morning outing.

"Lily gave birth?!"

"Lily gave birth love"

Ivy Evans had never been so quick as to get out of bed and get ready than she was that day. Sirius laughed when Ivy came stumbling into the living room in muggle jeans and a band tee, her hair thrown up in a messy bun and her toothbrush still in here mouth. She may be a mother, but she's still the chaotic 15 year old in fell in love with he thought.

"Well doesn't mummy look charming?" Sirius laughed, asking Scarlett, who nodded with a toothy grin.

"Hey, it's shirts yours so if your making fun of it your making fun of you" Ivy laughed pointing an accusing finger at Sirius before taking Scarlett in her arms.

"I always did like you in my clothes" Sirius smirked moved again leaning against the doorway. Ivy just rolled her eyes at her ridiculous husband. "Let's go. I want to meet my godchild" Ivy sassed before apparating away with Scarlett, Sirius was quick to follow.

Ivy was so excited she didn't even knock, just casting a quick alohomora to the Potter household in Godrics Hollow. "Hi James nice to see you, where's the kid" Ivy addressed the obviously sleep-deprived James Potter, slowly drinking a cup of coffee in his night robes.

"Lily upstairs, baby loud. Goodnight" James answered before falling asleep on the table, only for Sirius to walk up and smack him upside the head. "Rise and shine Prongsie, you're a dad!!"" Sirius sang happily, yanking his best mate up to direct himself and Ivy to the baby.

Walking into the nursery Ivy spotted her sister right away, smiling down on her new bundle of joy. "Ivy, Sirius meet your godson. Say hello to Harry Potter" James announced, still slightly tired and he went and sat next to his wife.

"Scarlett, you see the baby?" Ivy asked her daughter, to which she nodded. "That's your cousin, his name is Harry"

"Arry?" Scarlett questioned looking back and forth from her mother to her baby cousin.

"Yes darling Harry" Ivy nodded smiling, to which Scarlett squealed happily is getting the word correct.

"I still personally like Elvendork" Sirius chimed in from the doorway.

"Maybe you can name you kid that then" Lily argued back sticking her tongue out at the man-child. Seeing the slightest bit of hope in Sirius's eyes at him and Ivy naming a kid 'Elvendork' Ivy quickly shut the thought down.

"He has our eyes Lilybear"

"Yes, but I can already see some dark hair. He'll take after James and I'm afraid to tell you both this baby is not a metamorphmagus" Lily addressed, making the youngest metamorphmagus stare at Lily curiously after using the world.

"Meta?" Scarlett asked aloud, pointing at herself. To which everyone in the room was shocked and slowly nodded, answering the toddler.

"Merlin my own daughter is going to be smarter than me isn't she?" Sirius groaned, falling against James dramatically, to which James patted his head as if he was a dog needing comfort.

"Pads she already is"

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

A year and a bit had gone by and the Black family was once again over at the Potter residence on a sunny October morning. The now one year old Harry Potter laughed, as 3 year old Scarlett began conjuring small flowers out of the palm of her hand for her cousin. Ivy and Lily smiled at their children and they recalled the similar times Lily had done the same sort of magic for Ivy.

Meanwhile James and Sirius sat in the kitchen having another heated discussion about who the possible traitor could be in The Order. Sirius had been fixed in the idea that after losing Lia, Remus switched sides. It was repulsive to Ivy every time he brought it up, and now the only person that would listen was James, although he was also on Remus's receiving end of Sirius being the traitor for the same damned reason.

Ivy had her own thoughts about who it was, but never in her life would she admit it. These people were her friends, her family, she just couldn't fathom the idea that maybe the small mousy boy could possibly be, no she thought as she shocked her head on the idea once again.

It was getting to be around 5pm and The Black family was getting themselves ready to leave, when an unexpected guest made his appearance on the doorstep of the Potter's home.

"Professor Dumbledore?! What could I do for you sir?" James asked as he gestured for their old headmaster to step into the living room.

"It's more what I can do for you, Lily and James, oh and little Harry of course" Dumbledore addressed the small family, while Ivy sat with her husband and daughter on the opposite side of the room.

"Sir I'm not sure I understand?" Lily questioned the older wizard herself partially admired.  Seating herself alongside James, who was holding Harry at the table with Dumbledore.

"It comes to my attention, that a prophecy has been spoken about. Possibly concerning your son. It speaks that a child born at the end of July, shall be the Dark Lords undoing. Following safety measures we must ask that yourselves and the Longbottoms go into hiding, as they too had their son one day prior to young Harry here. We'll need to provide a secret keeper using the fidelius charm, I trust you'll pick the right person" Dumbledore finished, once again speaking in his calm nature, despite the situation being awful indeed.

"So you're saying, I have to give up everyone and everything and go into hiding all because this monster of a man is now trying to kill my son?" Lily asked slight anger bursting through, but Ivy could feel her pain, her sorrow, with that Sirius watched his wife's hair turn a dark shade of blue. His would've done the same if he could.

"We'll use Sirius of course, he's my brother. I'd say we'd choose Ivy, but I feel like blood related family might be a bit to obvious" James stated proudly, also with slight question more towards Sirius if he'd do it.

"Prongs just think it over, I might be too obvious of a choice" Sirius countered, not wanting a rushed decision made on his best mates life, or his family.

"Okay I'll send you a patronus in the morning" James answered back with a nod.

After the brief discussion, the headmaster left. Leaving Ivy, Sirius, and Scarlett to say goodbye to Lily, James, and Harry, for what could be the last time.

"Little fire go say goodbye to your cousin" Sirius motioned for his daughter to hug the one year old Harry, before he himself brought his oldest friend into a tight hug. "I'll talk to you tomorrow James, if things go south-"

James cut Sirius off before he could finish. "Pads we protect each other yeah, you boys are my family. Just think of this as my vacation away from all you guys finally" James laughed although you could tell he was hurting over the whole situation.

Ivy could barely look at her sister while they spoke, she knew the minute she did, Lily wouldn't see the similar green eyes and red hair, but the darkest shade of blue.

"I love you so much Lilybear"

"I love you too Ivyprofen"

"I can't lose you Lils, you're my other half"

"And you won't"

"You can't promise that"

And that was the truth Lily Potter couldn't promise she'd be okay. She couldn't do anything in this situation to make her twin feel better, because for all they knew if this plan went south it really could be the last time the twins ever spoke.

"Until we meet again Ivyprofen" Lily smiled through tears, as she hugged her twin.

"Until we meet again Lilybear" Ivy sniffled into her slightly older sisters shoulder. Thank you for everything, Ivy thought and from the way Lily smiled she could tell she understood exactly what Ivy Black was thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 270 58
//Remus Lupin// regulus black// It isn't easy being a half blood and Maeve Ashford knows this all too well. Maeve struggled her whole life to make fr...
154K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
1.9K 54 16
The irony, that the golden bird cage was a reflection of herself- a worthy possession of her dammed soul. Literally. sirius black x fem!oc A/n 2024...
140K 2.8K 50
Lily Evans declared that she would never love or even like James Potter, the arrogant, Quidditch playing bully. When she finds out, to her dismay, th...