The Forgotten Potter- Draco M...

By mmarab25

River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family... More

Cast
Prolog
Chapter 2 (Year 1)
Chapter 3 (Year 1)
Chapter 4 (Year 1)
Chapter 5 (Year 1)
Chapter 6 (Year 1)
Chapter 7 (Summer)
Chapter 8 (Year 2)
Chapter 9 (Year 2)
Chapter 10 (Year 2)
Chapter 11 (Year 2)
Chapter 12 (Year 2)
Chapter 13 (Year 2)
Chapter 14 (Summer)
Chapter 15 (Year 3)
Chapter 16 (Year 3)
Chapter 17 (Year 3)
Chapter 18 (Year 3)
Chapter 19 (Year 3)
Chapter 20 (Year 3)
Chapter 21 (Year 3)
Chapter 22 (Year 3)
Chapter 23 (Summer)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4) The First Task
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Yule Ball)
Chapter 35 (Year 4) Task 2
Chapter 36 (Year 4)
Chapter 37 (Year 4) Third Task
Chapter 38 (Year 4)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5 Christmas Part 1)
Chapter 45 (Year 5 Christmas Part 2)
Chapter 46 (Year 5 Christmas Part 3)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Summer)
Chapter 50 (Year 6)
Chapter 51 (Year 6)
Chapter 52 (Year 6)
Chapter 53 (Year 6)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
A/N-New Story!
A/N- New Stories
New Story!

Chapter 26 (Year 4)

20.6K 492 184
By mmarab25

River's POV

The Professors were running wild, throwing more work at us like we were fifth years, or our owls were the next day, and we weren't prepared. Draco and I sat in the Hogwarts grounds, our back against a large tree, with several books surrounding us, I huffed shutting the book with a loud bang. 

"Draco! I can't take this anymore," I yelled, throwing my book in the grass. Draco smirked; his eyes glued to the book that he was reading. 

"Have you ever?" He asked.

"Shut up, I'm great in class! I just don't want to do it anymore!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"We aren't even in our fifth year," He joked, I glared at him.

"I'll drop out now,"

"And leave me all alone here?"

"You'll have the others," I hissed, he started laughing as I shook my head at him, again.

"Are you struggling or just tired?"

"Of course, I'm not struggling, who do you think your talking too,"

"Whatever,"

"Oh, hey look there's Blaise and Luna," I said, pointing over at them. They sat by another tree, Luna was reading a magazine, and Blaise was trying to braid her hair. 

"Poor Pansy," Draco said, shaking his head with a smirk.

"Poor Pansy?" I said, confused. He looked at me like I just sprouted two horns.

"What?"

"You don't know?" He said, surprised,

"No? What am I missing?" I said, an amused smirk played on his lips.

"Your so dense sometimes," he said.

"What am I missing?" I said again, Draco shrugged. 

"I can't tell you, only Pansy can,"

"It's that important?" I asked, he nodded. I signed and put my head on his shoulders, just as we heard a booming voice from behind us. 

"Draco Malfoy!" Blaise yelled, Draco jumped up, pushing me away from him, fear clearly evident on his face.

"See you, later, River! I have to go hide from Blaise now!" Draco yelled, throwing everything in his bag, and starting to run towards the castle. Blaise took out his wand and started trying to hit Draco with a curse, but missed 

"You bastard!" Blaise yelled, running after him, they both disappeared into the castle. Luna and I heard screams echoing off the walls. 

"Hello, River," Luna said, sitting down next to me.

"Hello, Luna. Do you have any clue as to why my brother is chasing his best friend with a murderous look?" He asked. 

"Oh, yes, Blaise said, Draco wasn't allowed with to be alone with you," She said, dreamily. I rolled my eyes, starting to gather my books and put them in my book bag. 

"Doesn't my braid look nice? Blaise did it," She said putting her braid over my shoulder showing me the ugliest braid I had ever seen.

"It's beautiful, Luna,"

"I thought so too,"

---

"River, push your hair out of your face, and straighten your robes!" McGonagall yelled at me as she walked past, I groaned, doing as she asked.

The schools were going to arrive any minute now, and the teachers have gone insane making sure our school looked the best. The school was decorated in beautiful decorations, with silk banners hanging from the great hall ceilings. We had an enormous snake hanging over the Slytherin table. In the room's front there was a giant banner of all four, Snake, Lion, Eagle, and Badger with a big H.

We stood in front of the black lake, looking in every direction trying to figure out where they would be coming from.

"Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken, the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches!" Dumbledore said, grinning. 

"Where?" Students yelled,

"There!" A sixth year yelled, pointing over the forest. Something was flying towards us,

"What the hell is that?" Draco asked,

"I'm not sure," Blaise said. A black shaped moved over the forbidden forest, lights shined over the castle. Horse was pulling carriages through the air. We jumped back as the biggest horse's we've ever seen land. I jumped back right into Draco, losing my balance before Dracon managed to catch me.

"Watch it," He laughed, helping me back onto my feet.

"Why stand behind me then?" I asked, as we yelled at each other teasingly, we didn't notice a man come out of the carriage and placed golden steps and a very large lady came out. 

"Merlin's beard, what do they feed her," Theo said.

"Theo, you can't just say that" I said, shaking my head.

"I'm just saying, good lord that women's big,"

"Theo!"

"Sorry,"

"My dear Madame Maxime, Welcome to Hogwarts."

"Dumbly-dorr, I 'ope I find you well?"

"In excellent form, I thank you," he said.

"My pupils," she said, gesturing to the students that came out of the rest of the carriages.

"Wow, look at those French boys," Daphne said, smiling, Pansy, and I giggled as Theo rolled his eyes.

"They are nothing compared to me," Theo said, trying to shrug modestly. 

"Say it to their faces, Theo," Pansy said, Theo's face went pale, as he shook his head.

"Yeah, I could, I just don't want to," He huffed, crossing his arms, and turning away from us. Daphne smirked, shaking her head.

"So how do you think that the Drumstrang boys look like?" Daphne asked, turning back to us,

"I'm not sure, I heard that they are huge though," I said.

"That's not true, "Daphne said,

"How would you know?"

"Well, I-"

"The lake!" Lee Jordan yelled, a long pole started emerging from the lake, slowly a large boat came out.

"Wow," Theo whispered. The boat let an anchor fall, and the door opened once a plank was lowered. The Drumstrang boys all started coming out, with an ugly headmaster.

"I told you they were huge," I said to Daphne as the boys came out. They had to be as big, or larger than, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Dumbledore!" The man said, walking up to him.

"How are you, my dear man?"

"Blooming, thank you, Professor Karkaroff," They started talking quietly when Viktor Krum walked up to his professor.

"Merlin's beard! It's Krum!" I yelled, a little too loudly, I jumped hiding behind Draco. 

"Any louder, Riv," Draco laughed, I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Shut up, Draco!"

---

We all filled into the great hall,

"Merlin's beard, he's looking for a spot to sit," I said, looking at Krum, nervously.

"Don't look now but he's coming over," Daphne said, eyeing a French boy at the same time.

"May I still here?" He asked,

"Of course," Draco said.

"Hello, I am Viktor Krum," He said. We all greeted him back, enjoying all the glares that were getting thrown at us.

"You are the girl that yelled at me, correct?" He asked, looking at me, I shook my head.

"No, that wasn't me," I said, Draco started choking into his drink.

"Die you stupid, bitch, "I whispered to him. He laughed harder.

"Hm, must have been someone else," he said,

"Yes, must have," Draco said, with an amused smile, I glared at him.

"I will murder you," I whispered. He smiled warmly at me.

"You know, River here is a big fan," Draco said.

"No! I mean well yeah, but um?" Krum started laughing, making my face go as red as my hair. I kicked Draco under the seat.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and — most particularly — guests, I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable. The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. Now enjoy your dinner!" He yelled, letting the food appear on the tables for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 980 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...
957 40 25
Y/N Darkwood lost her parents at a young age and rarely remembers them. She grew up in an orphanage in the Wizard World. The one thing she did know a...
7.7K 297 19
(Sequel) It has been a year since her adventure in the wizard world. One day, she was at her uncle's work place. She went to take a nap in the break...
16.5K 294 9
Two families. Two purebloods who fell in love. A short Draco Malfoy love story.