I'll Still Love You Tomorrow...

By thegreatestdelrey

❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transph... More

DISCLAIMERS
CAST
PLAYLIST (4TH YEAR)
Welcome Back
Attention
Forced Dates
Moving On
Clueless
Dahlia
I'd Never Harm My Own Blood
Worst Memories
Get Out of My Head
Goodbye
Petrova
Rita Skeeter
Spotted
Done For
Mother Dearest
You Owe me a Date
Haylee Black
Gone
Funeral
My Everything
Trapped Part:1
Trapped Part:2
See You Later
I'm So In Love With you
Silhouette
PLAYLIST (5TH YEAR)
5TH YEAR
Welcome Back
Letters
Stupefy
Real Shot
I Know
Destructive
Yule Ball
Unexpected Suprise Part: 1
Unexpected Suprise Part:2
Drunk Crying
Wedding
Teasing
Alive?
False Hope
The Return Of Cedric Diggory
Ronald The II
No!
Where The Hell Is Cedric
Cornelius Fudge
Secrecy
Love You Always
Reunited
Dahlias Send Off
Mind Off
Back To Hogwarts
'Fight'
Make Up
PLAYLIST (6TH YEAR)
SIXTH YEAR
A New Year
Potions
I'm Still Mad At You
Therapy
Furious
The After Math
I'm Sorry
Tryouts
Valencia Petrova
Pansy Parkinson
Veritaserum or Dare
Sex-crew
Quidditch Match
I Don't Know
Scars
The Map
A/N
I Know What She Said!
Thin Ice...
Captain
Quinn's Trial
Happy Christmas
Spin The Bottle
I'm Sorry...
Epilogue; Part 1
Epilogue; Part 2
Epilogue; Part 3
The End
THANK YOU
REGRETS/IDEAS

I Love You

743 25 112
By thegreatestdelrey

WARNING:
SMUT

It was now the first week back at the DA meetings. Harry practically forced Melody to give teaching another chance, though she wasn't so enthusiastic about it.

"So, Melody, what do we do to cast the Patronus charm?"

"Think of happy memory and just say the spell," she said blandly. "Okay, good luck."

Harry looked at her in disbelief. "What she means is; make it a powerful memory. The happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up!" Harry instructed.

"Looks like you have his covered. I'm going to go back to my dorm," said Melody.

"Melody, this is your class!" Harry said. "You can't just leave." As they were talking, the two noticed Patronus being cast.

"Harry, I never wanted to do this in the first place. So yes, this may be my class, but not willingly," she replied. "Call me selfish, but I don't want another scar on my hand." Melody attempted to leave the room but was interrupted by the whole room shaking. "This is why I didn't want to do this!" Shouted Melody. "Congrau-fucking-lations. The whole class has just received a new scar."

"I'll make short work of this," said the familiar voice of Umbridge.

"Get back!"

Melody pulled Harry and Nigel back to avoid them getting hit. When the wall was destroyed, Umbridge revealed herself, along with Malfoy and his goons.

Draco yanked someone from the side, Cho Chang. Harry stared at her in disbelief, but Melody knew there was no way Cho would willingly tell them.

"And who started all this?" Croaked Umbridge.

Melody knew everyone was going to say Harry (since he's been leading), so Melody saw no other choice than to take the blame herself. She knew everyone else would get punished, but she didn't want them to get hurt as bad.

"I did, Professor."

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered in her ear. Melody just ignored him and followed the calls of Umbridge.

"I want all of you in detention. Tomorrow!" Said Umbridge.

Draco gripped Melody's wrist tightly. She knew Draco would never hurt her; even he's not that bad. Draco leaned in closer to whisper something.

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop her," Draco whispered. "I oweled your parents earlier, and they're not gonna let anything happen to you."

Melody nodded in relief. She had no idea how her parents would get Umbridge to stop, but knowing them, they had their ways-by ways, probably threatening her.

When they entered Umbridge's office, Umbridge waved for Draco and his goons to leave. Umbridge read a letter in her head before returning to Melody.

"How did you do it?" Asked Umbridge.

"I'm sorry, could I have more context?"

"I have orders from the Minister himself to leave you be. How did you do it, Miss..." she once again stopped at her last name.

Melody shut her eyes tightly in frustration. "You know what, I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but that is no excuse for using this as your punishment!" She rolled up her sleeve to reveal the scars on her wrist.

"Miss Diggory, please calm down..."

"Actually, it's Petrova. I'll feed into your ego."

"Miss Petrova, then," Umbridge settled. "How is it your always one step ahead?"

"Blame it on the Petrova name," said Melody. "Let's just say, my mom has a tight leash on the Minister."

Dahlia was blackmailing the Minister. At least she didn't threaten his life... yet.

Umbridge squinted her eyes. "I may not be able to punish you, but I sure can punish your friends." Melody tried to think of something to say but couldn't. "No comment?" Umbridge giggled. "Also, your friend, Miss Chang, was a real help."

Melody took deep breaths to reduce her anger, but it was not working. "Do not touch a single hair on her head, or I swear I will kill you myself." She thought she was taking it too far, but it was well deserved.

"Is that a threat?" She said innocently.

"That's a promise," Melody said before storming out of her office.

Melody had no idea what she just did, but vengeance was sweet. Melody went back to her common room to inform Harry on what had happened. When the portrait swung open, Harry sighed in relief.

"Oh my god, what did she do?" Asked Harry.

"Nothing."

"Are you serious? She did nothing?" Harry said in confusion.

"Not willingly. Unfortunately, you and the others are still getting punished."

"Punished, you say?" Harry smirked.

"Your mind is certainly going places," Melody laughed.

Harry dramatically placed a hand over his heart and gasped. "How dare you think of me in such a way."

"Okay, guess I'm taking my shower alone," she taunted.

"Is that an invitation?"

"Do you want it to be?"

Harry stepped closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Don't you dare be dressed when I get up there."

Melody began walking up the stairs to the girl dormitories. Harry stood there for a minute in shock, then hurried up the stairs to the girl dormitories. By the time Harry arrived at her dorm, the shower was already running.

He opened the door to the bathroom and saw Melody's clothes on the floor. He hastily removed his clothing and glasses, then stepped into the shower.

Melody's eyes were closed, and she was under the water. Her hair; soaking wet. Melody knew Harry was there; she heard the curtain open.

His eyes scanned her body before placing his right hand on her shoulder. Melody turned around to see her and his lips inches away. Harry closed the gap between them and let his hand fall to her thighs. Still kissing her, he moved his fingers closer and closer to her thighs as he went. His hands wandered between her legs teasingly. He ran a finger through her slit, causing her to whimper.

"Good girl," he mumbled as he pulled apart from her for air.

Harry placed small kisses on her shoulder before slowly moving a finger inside of her pussy. After receiving a provoking moan from Melody, he began moving his finger faster.

"Fuck, Harry," Melody breathed as her head began falling back. Melody turned around to face him fully and to see his toned body. Her finger ran down his toned stomach before coming across his v-line as she looked at him with innocent eyes.

"Mel, you don't have-" Harry was interrupted by Melody balling her hands around his dick. She went slowly at first but then went faster as she heard him cursing under his breath in pleasure. "Fuck, Melody. Just like that...."

Melody then got on her knees in front of him but continued pumping. Since Harry's eyes were closed in pleasure, he didn't even realize what Melody was about to do. She slowly put her lips around his dick, causing Harry to curse in satisfaction.

She covered as much of his dick that she could and the part that she couldn't, she kneaded with her hand. Harry began pumping her head up and down with his hand, causing Melody's eyes to water. Without warning, white liquid shot in the back of her throat. Melody got up from her knees to face Harry.

He caressed her cheek, to which she leaned into. "You've been such a good girl, love. Let me make you come." Melody nodded in response. Harry placed a small kiss on her lips and demanded her to jump. Melody obeyed, and he backed her into the corner of the shower. His dick slowly slid into her pussy as she began panting and closing her eyes in pleasure.

Harry brushed the hair out of her face and continued thrusting faster. Harry trailed kisses to her neck. He used one hand to massage her breast. Harry's dick was covered in white liquid after Melody came undone.

After drying and getting dressed, the two laid in each other's arms and fell asleep just like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6K 89
❛ I can take care of myself, Longbottom. Don't lose yourself trying to hold onto a lost cause. ❜ ❨ Neville Longbottom yearns for the affection of Ame...
1.3K 78 18
[COMPLETED] "Why?! Why do you FUCKING CARE?!" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" Or A good ass fanfic if you have some god damn patience with it Self harm warning...
2.7K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
12.2K 515 11
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ. ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴍᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ʜᴇ...