Idol Time Pripara ~Alternate...

Galing kay AmyEeveeEvolutions

The Kami Idol group, SoLaMi Smile has transferred to Avocado Academy to start a Pripara in Paparajuku. They m... Higit pa

I became a Dreamy-Cute Idol?! ~Episode 1 (recreation)~
Digging Here, Idol/Dream Dream?! Infiltrating BoyPara! Episode 2 and 6 combined
Yumekawa! Making Drama! ~Episode 3~
Punicorn's Manager Lesson-kuma! ~Episode 5~
WITH, Hugs, and Red Flash!!! ~My own!~ ~Inspired by Episode 4 and 7~
Aim for the Rice! ~Episode 8~
Grand Opening of the Fashion Studio! ~Episode 9~
I Became a Helper Idol! ~Episode 10~
Laala and Jululu Reunited!!!/Ehh?! Lost Jululu Again?! ~My own!~
Throw it! Idol Time Grand Prix!/Hit it! Idol Time Grand Prix ~Episode 11 + 12~
Realized Feelings!!!💘💝💖❤💓💗~My own!~
Let's go! Parajuku! ~Episode 13~
Author's Note (VERY IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ!!!)

WITH in Parajuku! ~My own!~

896 20 32
Galing kay AmyEeveeEvolutions

~The next day~

Yui is currently sleeping and snoring on Laala's bed. Whenever she's hungry, there would be a plate of riceballs on Laala's desk. She would sleep-eat the riceballs and immediately continue her slumber. "So........... What do we do now??? The next train to Paparajuku doesn't come till 5:30 p.m." Laala asked, sweat-dropping at the snoring girl.

"How about a tour of Parajuku?" Shougo asked, leaning on the wall. "A tour?" "That's a great idea! Then, we can get to know more about all of you by learning about your hometown!" Asahi exclaimed. "I'm having Mirei-senpai as my tour guide!"

"Then, Koyoi is with me!" said Sophie. Asahi dragged Mirei out of the room, followed by Sophie and Koyoi. "Guess I'll give you a tour, ne Shougo?" said Laala, smiling. "H-Hai." Shougo just blushed at her till Jululu came out from the Rosette Pact for Shougo to catch her.

"Papa!!!" said Jululu, wanting to get on top of him. As soon as he heard it, his face redden. "E-Ehhhhhhh????!!!!! P-Papa?! I'm n-" Before he could tell the akachan that he's not her Papa, Laala covered his mouth.

"Don't tell her that. If you do, she'll not accept the fact and will start crying. I was like that when I first met her and started to call me "Mama." Laala explained, releasing. "O-Oh....." "Mama!!! Papa!!!"

"I haven't properly introduced you to my family! Since we had to rush here because of Yui," said Laala. "Let's go down!" The restaurant hasn't opened yet, so it was the perfect chance to do some introductions.

"Ohayō, Laala. Who were the boys who just exited with Mirei-chan and Sophie-chan?" her mother, Himeka asked. "Those are our friends from Paparajuku who came with us to visit. They form a boy idol group called WITH. And this is Yumekawa Shougo!" said Laala while Shougo nervously waved.

"Oh? Welcome to Parajuku, Yumekawa-kun! Have some homemade freshly-baked pizza!" said Himeka, serving some on the dining table. "Arigatōgozaimashita, Manaka-san," said Shougo, taking a seat. Laala took Jululu and fed her a bottle of milk.

"Ohayō, Onee-chan!" said Non, sitting diagonally to Laala. "How's Yui-chan?" "Still sleeping and sleep-eating," said Laala, sweat-dropping. "Is Laala any trouble in Paparajuku?" Non asked Shougo. "Well....... I have saved her from some situations, but she's doing her very best to make Paparajuku's Pripara more lively," said Shougo, taking another bite of the pizza.

"You've been in Pripara?" Non asked. He started to blush in embarrassment. "W-Well just visited P-Parajuku's." After Laala pat Jululu's back for her to burp, she set the akachan down on a chair and ate as much pizza as she can.

While eating, the happy girl choked on some pizza. "Mou, Onee-chan...... " Non was about to get a glass of water for her, but Shougo already got it covered. "Here, Laala. Slow down, wakatta?" said Shougo, patting her back. As she gulped the whole glass, she said a quick "Gomen".

Both Himeka and Non saw the love in Shougo's eyes and looked at each other, reading each other's and nodding.

Sometime later. Everyone finished breakfast and Jululu returned inside the Rosette Pact. "It was nice to meet you, Manaka-san," said Shougo, bowing. "Call me "Himeka" and I'll call you "Shougo," said Himeka, smiling. "We entrust Laala to you, so make sure you take good care of her," said Non, putting on a serious face. 

Shougo was confused, but before we could ask, Laala already dragged him away."Take good care of her??? What'd they mean by t-" He finally figured out what they mean, which made his face flushed.

"Shougo? You okay? Your face is red." said Laala, touching his face. "I-I'm fine!!! It's just a bit h-hot today!" said Shpugo, pushing down his redness. "It is hot today. I know an ice cream shop in the city! I'm sure you'll love it!" The cheerful girl ran into the city, grabbing the embarrassed boy's hand.

~With Sophie and Koyoi~

"Your Onee-sama is so nice to have us stay at your apartment," said Koyoi. "Un! She's the best Onee-sama in the world! Since our parents are traveling overseas, she's been taking care of me. Though she can be a bit protective." said Sophie.

"Sophie-sama!!!" Many voices called out. Sophie and turn and saw the Guardians, Sophie's Royal Guard. "Minna!!! It's so good to see you, again!" said Sophie, hugging everyone. "Sophie-sama!!! We missed you!!!"

"How was Paparajuku, Sophie-sama? Any problems?" Sadako asked. "Everything's fine! I've like to introduce you to someone. Meet Takase Koyoi, my bodyguard in Paparajuku!"

"Kon'nichiwa, minna. It's a pleasure to meet you all," said Koyoi, bowing like a gentleman. Every member of the Royal Guard was immediately attracted by his aura but snapped into reality.

"Bodyguard, huh? Hmm.........." said Sadako. All the members grouped up to have a private talk.

A few minutes later, they gathered around Sophie and Koyoi, then carried the both of them to Paprika Private Academy. They sneaked in and continue to carry them to the theater room. (From episode 21 in Season 1 of Pripara)

Koyoi sat on a chair while Sophie is on the stage, also sitting on a chair. The rest of the Royal Guard is on stage with Sophie. "To prove if you are worthy of being a bodyguard for Sophie-sama, we'll give you 2 tests! 1, a quiz, and the other will remain a secret!" Sadako explained.

"I am ready for anything to prove myself that I'm worthy of being Sophie-san's bodyguard," said Koyoi with a calm tone. "Let the quiz begin!" said all the members of the Royal Guard.

"What is Sophie-sama's weakness?" Sadako asked the 1st question as the screen showed a silhouette of the answer. "Anything sweet, she'll revert to her Fancy Mode." "Correct! Where does she get energy from?" "Red Flash, also known as pickled plums."

"Correct! How does she act in Fancy Mode? And what would you do if Sophie-sama is in that mode?" "In Fancy Mode, she acts confused, has no sense of direction, and is physically weak. And if that happens, protect Sophie-san from any possible situations at all costs!" said Koyoi with no hesitation as the screen shows pictures of Sophie in Fancy Mode.

"Correct! You have passed this test," said Sadako as the screen showed a big green checkmark and a yellow star. "Sugoi, Koyoi!" said Sophie, clapping. "Now, the last test," said Sadako.

The Royal Guard carried the Cool-type idols once again. Then, they separated them as soon as reach the school entrance. "Where are you all taking me?" Sophie asked. 

"We're taking you to Prism Stone. Then, try to make your way back to the academy, Sophie-Sama." Sadako explained. When they arrived at Prism Stone, they dropped off Sophie and scramble somewhere. "Good luck, Sophie-sama!!!" said the Royal Gaurd before disappearing. "Time to find my way back!" said Sophie with a relaxed expression as she walked.

Back to Koyoi and the rest of the Royal Guard.

"This is your test-chanko. Half of our members are taking Sophie-sama to Prism Stone. She'll be trying to make her way back here as we speak-chanko. Your job is to find and protect her-chanko. Understood-chanko?" said Chanko.

"Understood. I will find and protect Sophie-san at all costs!" said Koyoi, immediately took off.

Back to Sophie. Because of her weak sense of direction, she ended up in places that aren't even close to being near the academy like the zoo, the mall, even in the swimming pool, and more!!! She decided to head to the city. Unfortunately, many people who either work, shop, or walk saw Sophie. This caused a crowd to gather around her.

"Sophie-sama!!! You came back to visit!!!" " Sophie-sama!!! Can I get an autograph?!" "Sophie-sama!!! Take these accessories with you!!! They suit your pale skin!!!" "Sophie-sama!!! Can you take a selfie with my kids???" "Sophie-sama!!!" "Sophie-sama!!!"

Because of her fans' requests and without Red Flash, she began to feel dizzy and faint like a jellyfish. "Pushu~" Before she hit the ground, Koyoi appeared, catching her at the process. "Hey, who's this guy???" "He's handsome!!!" "He has such a cool aura like Sophie-sama!!!"

"Gomen, minna. But, we have to get going," said Koyoi with his usual calm and cool voice and a gentle look. Everyone was so mesmerized by it that Koyoi and Sophie slipped through the crowd. "Koyoi? When did you get here?" 

"I actually found you when you somehow ended up in a zoo. I was pretty shocked when you swan inside a tank with lots of marine animals. So, I choose to see where you end up." Koyoi explained, chuckling.

"Gomen, Koyoi. I caused a lot of trouble for you," said Sophie. "No worries. I did say I'll be your bodyguard. I'll be by your side no matter what." Sophie blushed at those words. She never thought of a boy in her class who wanted to be by her side. She was used to boys wooing over her.

After a few twists and turns, they arrived back at Paprika Private Academy. "Congratulations, Takase Koyoi-san! You're are now an official bodyguard of Sophie-sama!!!" said Sadako, throwing some confetti while the rest of the Royal Guard clapped for him.

"It's an honor to protect and support, Sophie-san," said Koyoi, setting Sophie down. "Arigatō for the lift and congratulations!!! I knew you could do it!" said Sophie, giving her new bodyguard a kiss on the cheek before giving out a smile.

At first, each member had a blank face. But, after processing, it was replaced by shock.

"E-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~Back to Laala, Shougo, and Jululu~

Laala and Shougo are currently in the city of Parajuku, exploring. They seem to notice a big crowd in the middle of the streets. "I wonder what's going on?" Laala wondered, scooping up some strawberry ice cream. "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," said Shougo, also scooping his mint ice cream.

Jululu once again came out from the Rosette Pact with Shougo catching her with 1 arm. "Papa!" said Jululu, nuzzling his cheek. "Mama!" Jululu waved her arms, wanting Laala to carry her. "Matte, Jululu. We need to find a place to sit," said Laala.

Luckily, they found a nearby café. Laala and Shougo set down their ice cream cups while Jululu pounce on Laala's arms. "Mama!" "Jululu! Want a little snack? Here's some momo yogurt." said Laala as she fed her scoop.

As the akachan taste it, she squealed in delight. The 3 of them enjoyed their snack before heading out. As they walked, they bumped into a familiar face. "Nao?!" "Laala?!" "Nao!!!" "Laala!!!" The 2 best friends hugged each other.

"How have you been, Laala! Working hard as a Kami Idol? Heh??? Jululu is back?" Nao asked. "I'm great! And I'm doing my very best to increase Pripara along with Mirei and Sophie! And yes, she'll be staying with me for a couple of months." said Laala. "Ehh???? That's great!!! Who's your friend here?"

"Kon'nichiwa. I'm Yumekawa Shougo. I'm Laala's schoolmate from Paparajuku. " said Shougo. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ehime Nao, Laala's best friend in Parajuku," said Nao, shaking his hand. "I wish I could stay and talk more, but I have to go. Gomen." "It's alright. I'm glad to see you! We'll be leaving in a few hours anyway." They gave each other 1 last hug before Nao left.

Everywhere they go, they bumped into Laala's friends. Laala ended up getting asked the same question about Jululu and saying the same answer over and over, again.

"You sure have a lot of friends," said Shougo sweat-dropping. He has also been tried of introducing himself over and over, again. "They're really great friends! They have been supporting me even before I became a Kami Idol."

"Maybe if we met each other earlier, I could have supported you all the way. But, that's alright. I'm supporting you now, and that's enough." Laala looked shocked at first, but her face soften. "Arigatō, Shougo. I'm also supporting you, too!"

Once again, the Shougo express stopped working when Laala gave out her cute smile. "Mama! Papa! Daisuki!" said Jululu, giving out a cheerful smile. Laala started to squeal and spin Jululu around and around. Shougo's face was hidden underneath his hoodie, meaning that he still hasn't recovered. "Your Mama and Papa love you, too!!!"

~With Mirei and Asahi~

"Where are you going, Mirei-senpai???" Asahi asked, following her like a clingy dog. "And why should I tell you?" Mirei asked, stopping her tracks. "Because I'm bored. So, please tell me!!!" "No. Then, you'll just follow me as soon as I tell you." "Even without telling me, I can still follow you.

"True. That will make you a stalker............" Mirei muttered, reconsidering it. "Fine...... I'm..........." The very serious girl started to blush and slap her face. Then, took a deep breath. "Visiting........... my parents........" She blushed, even more, when sparkles appeared in Asahi's eyes.

"You're........ visiting your parents??? I'm definitely coming along!!!" said Asahi, cheering. "I've always wanted to meet your parents for a long time now!!!" "And how long have you been waiting for???" "Since the day I started to get close to you!!!" "So, around 3 months."

"Just follow me before you attract anyone more attention......." said Mirei, speed-walking. The clingy boy caught up with the still-blushing girl and just happily walked beside her.

Sometime later, they arrived at Mirei's house.

As Mirei knocked, the door was opened by her mother. "Kon'nichiwa!!!" said Mrs. Minami. "Mirei!!! It's so good to see you, my daughter!!! Who's this?" "Okaasan, this Mitaka Asahi. My classmate from Avocado Academy in Paparajuku." Mirei explained.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Minami-san!!!" said Asahi, bowing. "You seem energetic. Come inside, you both haven't eaten breakfast, right?" said Mrs. Minami. As they enter the house and into the dining room, Mirei's father was already there, drinking tea and reading a book.

"Mirei! Where did you go? As soon as you came down, you immediately ran out of the house?" Mr. Minami asked, putting down his book to sip some tea. "Gomen, Otousan. One of my friends fainted yesterday and is now sleeping in Laala's house. I wanted to check on her." said Mirei, sweat-dropping.

"Kon'nichiwa, Minami-san. I'm Mitaka Asahi. It's a pleasure to meet you!" said Asahi, bowing, again. "Kon'nichiwa, Mitaka-kun." "Breakfast is ready!" said Mrs. Minami, bringing out 2 plates of pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas on top at once.

"Allow me to help you," said Asahi, going into the kitchen to get the other 2 plates. "Arigatō, Mitaka-kun!" As Asahi took a bite of the pancakes, his eyes sparkled once again. "These are soooooo good!!!~~~" "Hai!~ Okaasan's pancakes are the best!!!~~~" Mirei mumbled, her face looking in peace.

Asahi fights his urge to take a photo of Mirei's face, not wanting to make a weird impression in front of her parents. "These pancakes need some maple syrup. I'll go get some for all of us," said Mr. Minami. "Shouldn't we eat the pancakes with whipped cream instead??? It will taste even better," said Mrs. Minami.

"But, with maple syrup. It'll taste even be-" "Objection!!! Whipped cream is fluffy, just like these pancakes!!!" said Mrs. Minami, getting up and pointing at him. "Allow me to rephrase for clarity! Maple syrup is most commonly used for pancakes!!! Its taste suits best with pancakes than whipped cream!!!" said Mr. Minami.

"Objection!!! Maple syrup is too sweet!!! Whipped cream can be made with less sugar!!!" Both of them gave each other a glare of lighting while growling a little. "Here we go, again......" Mirei murmured, taking out her judge costume and putting it on.

Once again, Mirei's parents turned the table and sofa bench to look like a court. Unlike Laala's confused impression of this from before, Asahi just looked in awe, curious about what's going to happen next.

As the court hammer bang twice, Mirei announced the case. "The court is in session. Settling the case of maple syrup vs. pudding for the title of today's breakfast topping." "Yes, your honor."

"If eating pancakes for breakfast, the first topping you would immediately put on it is maple syrup. Therefore, pancakes with maple syrup are simply common sense," said Mr. Minami. "Your honor." "The defense may speak."

"Though maple syrup is a common thing to put on pancakes, it's just too dull to eat with the same topping over and over, again. I would like to call Mitaka Asahi as a witness." "Approve. Please, step up, witness," said Mirei.

"Mitaka-kun, don't you think eating with maple syrup is too common??? How about eating with whipped cream instead??? It can be made with less sugar than maple syrup. And it's fluffy just like thee pancakes!!!" "I guess that's true. It is very fluffy and it might be better to eat pancakes with something different," said Asahi.

"Objection! Even though maple syrup has a lot of sugar, doesn't it have more of a morning arua and taste than whipped cream?" said Mr. Minami. "Also true. It does have more of a morning arua and taste....... But......." "But???" The parents asked.

"But........ Wouldn't 2 good things become better if they go together??? Then, that way, you can have a morning arua, taste, and something a little different all at the same time!!!" said Asahi.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Minami stopped glaring at each other and stared at Asahi's beaming face.

Mirei banged her court hammer. "Then, it's decided. We'll have both maple syrup and whipped cream on pancakes! We'll put the whipped cream on the pancakes first, and then top it off with maple syrup!!!"

"Gomen, Mitaka-kun. Were you surprised like Laala-chan?" Mrs. Minami asked, adding the syrup on top. "Not at all, Mrs. Minami. In fact, it was really interesting!!!" said Asahi, taking another bite of his pancakes.

"Oh?" Mirei's parents just looked at him with confusion but gave out a chuckle. "Even though every argument leads to a court case, it deepens your bond, right?" "You're right, Mitaka-kun. How'd you know?" Mr. Minami asked. "I kind of asked Laala about her meeting with you. Hehe......"

"That explains why you were talking to Laala and Sophie a lot from the train ride yesterday......." said Mirei, flashbacking. "You know, Mitaka-kun, you're very interesting," said Mrs. Minami. "Interesting?"

"I agree with her. Mirei has never brought a male friend over," said Mr. Minami. "Then, I'm glad to be the first one!!!" "Let's take a photo to commemorate this moment!!!" said Mrs. Minami, already preparing the camera stand. "Okaasan.........." Mirei mumbled, slapping her face.

"Smile, minna!!!" Mirei's parents hugged each other, while Asahi quickly wrapped his arms around Mirei and did a peace sign before Mirei could push him away. When the camera shot the picture, Mirei pushed the clingy boy and continued to eat.

Her parents looked shocked when they saw the photo. Mirei was trying to get Asahi off of her in the photo, but instead of a frown, there was a pout on her face. Both Mr. and Mrs. Minami stared at their daughter with a smile. Soon, everyone finished breakfast.

"Let us show you around the house!!!" said Mirei's parents, pushing Asahi with a beaming smile and aura. "Okkasan! Otousan! We need to get going!" said Mirei, grabbing and pulling Asahi to her side, which made him happy. "And why's that?" Mrs. Minami asked.

"He needs to have a tour around Parajuku before our train gets here." "Then, we'll come along with!!! We still have enough time before work!" said Mrs. Minami. The 3 of them happily exit the Minami household followed by a sighing Mirei.

They decided to go to the mall in Parajuku. Mirei's parents excitedly showed him around while Mirei just sat on a bench near a fountain. When they came back, a screen near them showed a couple of past concerts in Pripara before it got destroyed.

"Sugoi ne!!! I didn't realize they are a lot of idols here!!! Too bad Pripara is close because of reconstruction........." said Asahi, looking disappointed. "You've been to Pripara?" Mr. Minami asked. "Hai! Only a few times though. Oh yeah! I'm an idol myself!"

"Heh??? Really? Tell us more!" said Mrs. Minami, looking curious. "I form a group called WITH. My teammates are my friends, Shougo and Koyoi! Back in Paparajuku, we have an opposite version of Pripara, BoyPara. We're also the #1 male idol group." "Ehh????? There's also a place where boys can be idols, too???? Sounds exciting!" said Mrs. Minami.

"Mitaka-kun, I would like your opinion on something," said Mr. Minami. "Nani?"

"It's obvious that Mirei is fit to be an idol who fights for justice, the 1st prosecutor idol, right?!" Mirei's mother decided to butt in. "Objection! She's obviously fit to be an ally to the weak, the 1st attorney idol!"

Once again, another battle of lighting glares has started. Mirei just face-palmed herself, sweat-dropping and sighing. "You're both wrong!!!" "Ehh?" Mirei's parents turn to face Asahi. 

"You're wrong! Mirei-senpai is more fit to be a pop idol! Her pop idol side is part of Mireri being Mirei! Being a pop idol also shows that the serious Mirei can have different sides of herself! Even if she is a pop idol, she can still fight for justice and be an ally for the weak."

Mirei's parents and Mirei herself were speechless. Some steam came out from Mirei's ears. She never thought someone would see her in that way. "I-I...... I'm g-going to take a look around the mall!!!" said Mirei, speed-walking furiously.

"Mirei has never acted this way before........." Mr. Minami muttered but giving out a chuckle at the same time. "You sure like Mirei a lot, Mitaka-kun!" said Mrs. Minami. "I do! In fact, I love her!" Mirei's parents' faces had blank faces. "Heh?" "Say that again?" "I said I love her! More than friends."

"Ehh????!!!! That's actually great! We really like you! But, does Mirei know?" Mirei's mother asked in concern. "She does, but it's one-sided love. But, that's okay! I vow myself that I'll love her forever and never give up till she feels the same!" Asahi exclaimed.

"Then, good luck, son! We'll support you all the way!" said Mr. Minami, patting his shoulder. "Take care of Mirei for us, Asahi-kun! I'm sure you'll be a great son-in-law in the future!" said Mrs. Minami, giving a hug to Asahi. "I will! Minami-san!"

With Mirei, she finally calmed down by a clothing shop. I never knew that Asahi likes me for being a pop idol because it's a part of me.......... I guess he isn't so bad after all............ 

Her thoughts stopped when she heard a familiar voice. "Head Displinarian Minami Mirei?" She turned her head and saw one of the members of Paparika's Disciplinary Committee. "Amamiya-kun?" 

"Minami-san! It's so good to see you!" said Amamiya, rushing over to her. "How are you?" "Good. How's the Disciplinary Committee?" "Going really well! I have everything under control!" "That's good to hear." "What are you doing here?" Amamiya asked. "Just hear to visit with Laala, Sophie, and........ a couple of friends. We'll be leaving in a few hours,"

"Oh." Amamiya looked disappointed when he heard it. So, he decided to do something, "M-Minami-san. I........ I have something t-to tell you!!!" "What is it?" Mirei asked. I'm going to do it!!!!! I'm going to confess!!! Amamiya thought, blushing furiously.

"I.......... I Lo-" "Mirei-senpai!!!"

Arms suddenly snaked around Mirei's waist, bringing her up onto a chest. "Found you!!!" Mirei blushed at the position she's in now. "A-Asahi!!! Do you really have to do this now???" "Well, yeah! I haven't been this close to you for a while now!!!" Mirei and Asahi continue their usual routine till Amamiya finally said something.

"Umm..... Minami-san? Who's he?" He asked, feeling jealous. The serious girl coughed, signaling the clingy boy to let go, which he obeyed. "Gomen, Amamiya. This is Mitaka Asahi, a classmate of mine. He was invited by Sophie, along with 2 of his friends." she explained. " "I........ see........." 

"Asahi, this is Amamiya Haruki." "It's rad to meet you, Amamiya-kun!" Asahi exclaimed, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you." Mitaka-kun seems to be a nice guy!

"C'mon, Mirei-senpai! You have to show me the rest of the mall!!!" said Asahi. "Don't you have my parents guiding you?" Mirei asked. "They had to leave for work." "Oh....... Then, I guess I have no choice. Sorry for the short talk, Amamiya-kun." Mirei had forgotten that Amamiya wanted to tell her something. "It's alright! Have a safe trip!"

Mirei walked off, but Asahi walked over to Amamiya. "I know you have feelings for Mirei-senpai, Amamiya-kun." "H-How'd you know?" Amamiya asked in shock. "Well, I saw you about to confess. Anyway, I'm here to tell you that some competition, me," said Asahi with a serious tone. "I'm clingy to Mirei-senpai, so it won't be easy to beat me! But, good luck anyway."

Asahi ran off to catch up to Mirei, leaving Amamiya speechless. 

~A few hours later~

The train finally arrived. SoLaMi Smile and WITH waved at everyone who came to say goodbye. "Bye, bye Onee-chan!!! Take good care of her, Shougo-kun!" said Non, while her parents waved. "I-I will, Non-chan!" 

"Sayōnara, Koyoi-san!!! Protect our Sophie-sama!!!" said the Royal Guard, sobbing and waving. "You have nothing to worry about! I'll always be Sophie-want's side!" "We know you will-cosmic!!! Have a galactic trip back to Paparajuku!" said Cosmo.

The train toom off as soon as everyone was aboard. "This was a great trip!" Laala exclaimed, waving her arms. "I agree with you, Laala! It was the raddest day ever!" Asahi exclaimed, joining Laala.

"I guess it was....." Mirei muttered. "It was actually fun going around to random places!" said Sophie, before taking a nap. She used Koyoi's shoulder as a pillow, which he didn't mind at all.

As for Yui? Well, she's still sleeping. Shogo had to carry her all the way to the train station, much to his frustration of wanting to drop his Imōto. Yui slept on Laala's lap with Laala feeding her some snacks for the entire train ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over 4,350 words!!!!!

Well......... It turns out that I posted another chapter after a month...............

Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, I've been busy............ Also, I'm kind of having writer's block.............. 😓😓😓

But, there's another reason why I posted today!!!

YESTERDAY WAS THE 1ST ANNIVERSARY OF WHEN I CREATED THIS FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I was planning to post this chapter on the exact same day, but I was busy doing yard work with my family............. But, now finished it!!! And I was only like 32 minutes late!!!

STILL COUNTS, RIGHT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting this fanfic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel VERY appreciated and will do my best to finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter!!!!!!!!! 💙💜🖤🥳🤩

A gift to everyone who has been reading, supporting, understanding, and patiently waiting for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⬇⬇⬇

8-15-2021

Edit: 8-25-2021

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.8K 161 27
Monokuma was making a new motive until he kinda broke the teleporter, accidentally sending the 16 students to another dimension where monsters live...
67.1K 642 24
☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ rules ࿐ྂ -- -͙ - - ˚ · No neko character or readers! * ˚ ✦ I will do any type of dere! 💕 ˚ ✦* I won't...
590 0 13
__________________________________________________________________________________ /And finally when the couple were alone, waiting for the firew...
1.5K 61 19
!Note that I have changed the title! What happened when the Aikastu world meets up together?? Will Subaru have again the courage to confess? Will Yum...