Punicorn's Manager Lesson-kuma! ~Episode 5~

"It's SoLaMi Smile's first show in Pararajuku from the other day!!!" said a girl as many girls watched the performance in the screen at the cafeteria. "Mmm! I like it!" "Isn't Pripara wonderful?" Then, a bell was rung. "Huh?" "No matter where you Ji-go-ku... the walls and doors both have ears. The two of you just said Pripara was wonderful, did you not?" said Mimiko with a scary face as she held up her hand on her ear. "Ahhhh!!!!!!" Laala and Yui was walking past the cafeteria, when they noticed a scary arua. "Head Disciplinarian Jigoku? That's dreamy-hell in store for us if she catches us!" said Yui. "Our Avocado Academy girls have no use for Pripara!" explained Mimiko. "Now begone from my sight!" Laala and Yui ran away to meet up with Mirei and Sophie as other girls from the cafeteria ran the other direction. 

"A-here I am, sailing away,  gondola with the wind... Gondola with the wind..." said Kuma, SoLaMi Smile's manager. *sigh* "Going to Pararajuku, huh... I don't think I can bear it."

As they ran out of the school, WITH was pasting by. They almost crashed into them. Luckily, Laala was cautious and dodged them while dragging Yui. "Gomen'nasai!" shouted Laala. "Wonder what they're a in a rush for?" wondered Shougo. "Who knows." said Koyoi.

~In Pripara~

"Wow! So many of you came along!" said Laala. "Arigatō! This is like a dream come true!" thanked Yui. "Puni!" "Too bad we don't that many here...." said Mirei. "Pushu~" said Sophie as she lightly fainted on the ground. "W-What happen to Sophie?" asked Yui. "She must felt very sad that Pripara still doesn't have many girls here. Ehehe..." Laala replied, sweat-dropping. "Oh." "Punicorn!" "Punicorn's laughing! She's all "cheer up.  Give your best  during today's dance lessons, so you can give a performance that makes all the girls want to come to Pripara." " said Laala, as Punicorn nod her head, meaning she's right.

 "Puni!" "Okay!" exclaimed Yui. "It's kind of amazing that you girls can understand Punicorn a little..." said Mirei, sweat-dropping. "It's done cookin', warm and fresh!" said Cooky as he opened his lid. "Down the dreamin' hatch!" Yui and Punicorn started to eat their rice fast. Everyone sweat-dropped as they eat. "Dreaming delish!" "Punicorn, can you reserve a room for practice after we're done eating?" asked Sophie as she got back from her depression state. "Punicorn?" said Punicorn with a little confused face. 

"Punicorn looks kinda confused." said Yui. "Huh? Punicorn, do you know what a manager does?" asked Laala. "Punicorn!" Then, Punicorn slept on a bed that came out of nowhere. "That's it! You gotta set off for dreamland with a nap after eating!" said Yui as she joined her. "Well this is going to be a problem." said Mirei as she put her hand on her head and shake her head. "Hey, that's not right!" said Laala."Do you really not know what a manager does, Punicorn?" asked Sophie as they sit near the water. "Punicorn." "Eh?!" 

"Shoebill's home delivery service!" They notice a mascot riding a gondola. "We deliver your packages with the energy of love and smiles-kuma!" said the mascot. " 'Gatōgozaima!" thanked Meganee. "Hey, is that Kuma-san?" said Laala. "Oh, hi, Laala, Mirei, and Sophie-kuma." "How come you're here?" asked Sophie. "W-Well, duh-kuma! I was worried you 3 were slacking off, so I came to see you girls!" said Kuma as he quickly took off and hid his uniform behind his back. "Arigatō!" thanked Laala. "Even if you didn't have to." said Mirei, looking suspicious. 

"Hey, that's great timing. These are our friends." said Laala as she showed them. "I'm the dreamy-cute, Yumekawa Yui... and this is my manger, Punicorn! Pleased to dream you." "Punicorn." "Punicorn popped out of an egg not too long ago and doesn't really understand being a manager." explained Laala. "So it'd be great if you could help her out, Kuma." said Sophie. "Are you even listening?" asked Mirei as she flicked his head. "Kuma! You can leave it all to little old me-kuma! I'll hammer all the ABCs of being a manager into you quick-kuma!" "Dreamy-cute/ Capisce!" "Isn't that great, Punicorn?" "Punicorn!"