Let's go! Parajuku! ~Episode 13~

~ A few days later ~ Saturday ~

"Dreamy! Dreamy! So exciting! Ups-a-dreamy!" Yui exclaimed, putting on Cooky's strap on her shoulder. "Today, I'm finally going to Parajuku Pripara! I'm so happy! I'm over the dreamy moon!" 

"I'm glad your ankle is all better!" said Sophie, hugging her. "Don't underestimate my dreamy power!" "Us too! I can't wait to go back after so long!" said Laala, also hugging Yui.

Jululu drank all her momo juice and crawled on her  "mama's" feet. "Mama! Mama!" "You ready, Jululu?" Laala asked, picking her up. "Ayaiyaiyaiyai!" Jululu just crawled up to Laala's head, playing around with her hair and bow while giggling.

"Dreamy-cute/Kawaii!!!" The girls gushed as they watch the akachan play. "Ready to go?" Mirei asked, packing her bag. "Here we go! Are you feeling it? Wake up and smell the idols... And..... Dreamy-cute/Kashikoma/Pushu~" Jululu joined along by copying Laala's Kashikoma and then went inside the Rosette Pact.

"Oh, yeah! I invited some special guests a few days ago!" said Sophie. "Really?! Who are they?!" Laala asked excitedly. "You'll see~" "Why am I getting a bad feeling about that?" Mirei muttered with a bothered expression.

~With WITH~

WITH, wearing their uniforms for no reason, are currently just laying on the grass in the schoolyard. "Wasn't there some sort of surprise you planned to tell us today, Koyoi?" Shougo asked, giving out a yawn. "Why yes. Today, we'll be going on a trip," said Koyoi. "Oooooooo. Where?" Asahi asked excitedly.

"We'll be going to SoLaMi Smile's hometown, Parajuku. Sophie-san invited us a few days ago." As he turned his head to look at the reactions of his fellow teammates, they've already disappeared. After a couple of seconds, Shougo and Asahi rushed back to Koyoi. They changed out of their uniforms and wore casual clothes.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place?!" They both shouted in unison. "Hurry up and get changed!" "Hai, hai." As Koyoi walked away to change, he chuckled. "They're very childish when it comes to the girls they love."

~Back to the girls~

As the train to Parajuku arrived, SoLaMi Smile and Yui were about to get on till 3 people called them. "Oi! Wait for us!" said Shougo, jogging with Asahi and Koyoi. "Shougo?" said Laala, curious. "What are you doing here, Onii-chan?!" Yui growled, glaring at him while "protecting" Laala. 

"Let me guess. Sophie invited you to come along with us," said Mirei, stating the obvious while Sophie just innocently smiled. "You don't mind us coming, right?" Koyoi asked. "We don't mind!" said SoLaMi Smile. Yui just grumbled but said "Fine." anyway.

"This is going to be a great trip to your hometown!" Asahi exclaimed, embracing Mirei as usual, but with a little more love. The serious girl softens her face a little, but coughed, signaling the clingy boy to let go. "Let's get inside the train before it leaves."

~In Parajuku~

"Demon, demon, deruderubi!" Aroma chanted. "At last! Today, Gaarmageddon shall summon a demon and conquer all of Parajuku's Pripara!!!" "Garu/Nanon!!!" Mikan and Gaaruru cheered. "Now, be spawned from Hell, o demon!"

Then, something crashed onto their drawn "magic demon circle". "Has a demon finally descended before us?" Aroma asked excitedly. The unknown thing moved its arms. "Me-me...." It got up, revealing its face.