Throw it! Idol Time Grand Prix!/Hit it! Idol Time Grand Prix ~Episode 11 + 12~

"Arigatō, Nino-san, and everyone from the Cheerleading Club, for coming to help our 2-member softball club." thanked 1 of the members of the softball club. "Our gratitude." "Wait - you've only had 2 members this whole time?!" asked Yui, shocked. "With this here Nino on the field, we can't lose-ssu!" 

"And don't forget about us! We'll help you win, too!" said Chii. "If we're going to do it, we're sure as heck not losing," said Chiako. "We'll enliven this event glamorously," said Aiko. "W-What, are we not allowed to win?" shuttered Rui. "That's it!" said Gaiko. "The ball.... it is soft, and yet his heart so hard. Dosukoi," said Shiko. 

~In Pripara~

"Something wrong, Laala?" asked Sophie. "I sent an email to Dorothy and Leona about the Grand Prix, but........" "Apparently, they're going on a journey," said Mirei. "Journey?" "They're out to find Shion' they haven't heard from her since she left without a trace."

 West Dorothy and West Lenoa are currently here in Paparajuku, selling okonomiyaki while searching for Shion at the same time." That darn, Shion, "journeying" off to who-knows-where!" said Dorothy, frustrated as she pulls their okonomiyaki wagon-stand. "When I get my hands on her, I'm dragging her home by a hangnail!"

 "Demo, are you sure she even came to Paparajuku?" asked Leona, helping her by pushing the wagon. "I've heard rumors that she popped up around here." They decided to stop near the softball field and game.

~In the softball game~

"Nani?! The opposing team can't make it?!" shouted Yui. "Hai: a heard of Japanese black cattle escaped while being transported and now their bus is stuck......... they just told us." said one of the members. "Nani.........." "So the game's been called off. I'm sorry you had to come all this way." The other member apologized. "But this means that I can bring Nino to Pripara right now!!! Nino!!!!!"

 A ring of a bell was suddenly heard. "No matter where you Ji-go-ku....... the walls and doors both have ears. Jigoku Mimiko stands before you!" Mimiko and the Disciplinary Committee appeared. 

"We, the Disciplinary Committee Team, shall face you in their place!" "No thanks! Let's dream there nice and quick!" Yui dragged Nino to Pripara, rejecting the "offer". "Running away from a battle, are you?" 

Nino stopped as she heard those words. "This here Nino's not running away from anything-ssu!" "Seriously?!" "If you managed to win this match, the fact you've been attending Pripara may slip in one ear and out the other." "Really?! You mean it?!" exclaimed Yui. "However, if you were to lose, then all your sins will be punished through solitary and confinement!" 

 "I'll accept those terms, too-ssu!" "Hey, wait a minute! If we lose then....." Yui tried to reason her, but Nino just gave out a determined smile. "Nino here's not losing to anyone-ssu! I'm gonna clean up here quick and get on over the show-ssu. That's a promise-ssu!"

"Play ball!!!!!" Nino is the pitcher while the Cheering Club started to do their regular cheering. As soon as Nino pitch, the ball zoomed past the batter before she/he could hit it. "Strike! You're out!" "Yatta! That was a great fastball! Just like I envisioned!" exclaimed Yui. "Keep it up, Nino!"