Realized Feelings!!!💘💝💖❤💓💗~My own!~

~The next day after the Idol Time Grand Prix~

"Ohayō," said Yui and SoLaMi Smile. "What will everyone do now that they all dream you 3 are SoLaMi Smile?" asked Yui, curiously. "I don't want to know........... Maybe like yesterday........... I already have to deal with Asahi. But dealing with everyone in this school is too much for me........." said Mirei as she yawned. 

As they entered the cafeteria, it was dark and no one was there, not even the lunch lady. "Where is everyone?" asked Laala. Suddenly, a spotlight shined on SoLaMi Smile. Students lined up in a 6th, 7th, and 8th graders pattern and pulled out trumpets to play an entrance song. 

Another spotlight shined on 3 familiar people. "We are very honored to have the Kami Idol group, SoLaMi Smile, in this school." said WITH, bowing. 

"Dreamy?! What's all this?!" shouted Yui. "This was all Shougo's idea. We gathered everyone to plan this after you 4 went inside your dorms," explained Koyoi. Everyone sweat-dropped.

"Can we at least eat breakfast, normally?" asked Laala, still sweat-dropping. "As you wish." said all the students and with a snap on the finger, everything went back to normal. Well, almost normal............

Yui and SoLaMi Smile were about to sit in their usual seas till a couple of students, all-female and male, started to crowd around them. 

"Can we sit with you?" "No! I should be the one to sit with them!" "No! Us!" "I should be the one! I'm in Laala-chan's class!" "No! Me! I'm Sophie-sama's classmate!" "I'm in Mirei-sama's class, so I should be the one!" Everyone started to bicker about who will sit with SoLaMi Smile and their friend, Yui.

"At least the Idol Time Grand Prix was a success!" said Sophie, cheerfully while trying to change the subject. 6 hands grabbed the trapped girls and guide them out of the bickering crowd. "Dreamy?! Get your dreamy-hands off me before I-" 

"Calm down before the crowd notices you!" said Shougo with a pissed face and nerve marks. "Onii-ch-!" said Yui, but was cut off by Laala's hand. "Let's go to someplace quieter," said Mirei as she walked with Asahi's arm clung to her arm. Her face was perfectly normal. Everyone followed them. 

They decided to eat breakfast outside. Luckily, there are some tables and trash bins in case they eat outside. Jululu came out from the Rosette Pact and drank her momo juice. "It's incredible how the goddess of Pripara is now a baby! And rides in this object as a carrier!" said Shougo, observing the Rosette Pact.

"Why didn't you tell me you and your friends are SoLaMi Smile?!" asked Asahi, shaking her while sobbing with a fried egg, the one that Mirei promised to make for him, in his mouth. 

"Because I know you will be even more clingy....." replied Mirei with a harsh tone. The clingy boy crossed his arms and gave out a pout. A voice was heard as 2 arms wrapped around SoLaMi Smile. "Yo, minna! What are you talking about???"

"Dorothy?! What are you doing here?!" Laala asked in shock. "And............ you're wearing our school uniform???" "We forgot to tell you! In 1 week, we'll be transferring here!" said Leona, smiling.